monster - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

the pack gets tested more and more but will they all survive? teen wolf | s3 More

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
038
039
040
041
042
043

037

1.9K 37 14
By filteredthots

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN:

"i said i don't know. i don't know it's name, if it's a boy or a girl or if it's some mutate wolf baby." lydia said as she backed away from peter.

"you're lying. tell me what you know." peter said as he walked up to her and grabbed her shoulders.

"tell me. tell me-" peter was cut off when allison shocked him and he fell to the ground.

"that's enough." marcie said.

"now we're leaving." allison said.

"lydia!" peter shouted.

-

the three girls went back into the car and they pulled up photos on their phone.

"i got mine. did you find yours?" allison asked lydia.

"yeah." lydia replied.

marcie saw them put a photo of peter and malia side by side, and marcie was shocked when they looked alike.

"peter and malia?" allison asked.

"father and daughter." lydia said as marcie's phone started buzzing.

she got a text from scott telling her that the oni was coming for stiles and that she needed to meet them at the animal clinic.

"the oni, they're after stiles i have to go." marcie said as allison nodded and drove her over there.

it was pouring rain but she ran out of the car and over to the others.

"i got here as fast as i could!" marcie shouted.

they looked behind them to see the oni wasn't far away consider it was nightfall.

"stiles, get inside!" scott shouted throwing the keys to him.

scott and kira stayed to fight them off while marcie ran over to stiles.

"hey, kira get inside!" stiles shouted.

kira flipped over and oni grabbed his sword and started to fight them until scott got stabbed by one but kira immediately kicked him to the ground.

"all right, come on. get him inside! get him inside!" stiles shouted as they helped scott inside the clinic.

when they got inside, kira tried pulling the sword out of scott's stomach but stiles grabbed her wrist and twisted it.

he slammed her head on a table and she was out like a light.

"oh, my god." marcie said backing away from him.

the nogitsune/stiles went up to scott and put his fingertips on the end of the sword.

"okay." he said.

"please don't." marcie said.

"it's okay. you'll get your turn." nogitsune said.

"stop." scott said.

stiles grabbed the sword and started to shove it into scott more and move it around.

"does it hurt? hey, look at me. you should have done your reading, scott." he said shoving it into scott more.

"stop!" marcie shouted.

"see, a nogitsune feeds off chaos, strife and pain. this morning, you took it from isaac, then you took it from coach. and then from a dying deputy. all that pain. you took it all. now, give it to me." nogitsune said as he grabbed scott's head and he started to take his energy.

scott felt the energy being drained from him slowly as nogitsune looked into his eyes.

then stiles looked over at marcie and he looked back at scott.

"leave her alone." scott said but stiles just got closer to her.

"let stiles go." marcie said going to use her magic against him but stiles grabbed her throat.

"you thought your magic was enough to save your little boyfriend? you can't save him, you're weak." the nogitsune said tightening his grip on her throat.

stiles was trying so hard to stop the nogitsune inside of him.

he was literally watching himself hurt the girl he loved with his whole heart.

the minute the nogitsune entered stiles, he knew that marcie was important to him and he was going to use that to break stiles.

"s-stiles, i-i know you're s-still in there." marcie said as she struggled to breathe.

"you really have to learn not to trust a fox. mmm nnnn. know why? cause they're tricksters. they'll fool you. they'll fool everyone." void stiles said as marcie felt like she was going to pass out.

"not everyone." deaton said coming out of no where.

he stabbed stiles in the neck with a needle and injected him with something making him laugh and cough.

he went down to the ground and then deaton pulled the sword out of scott's chest.

"what was that? was that a cure? is he okay?" scott asked.

"the fox is poisoned. but it's not dead. not yet." deaton said.

marcie started to cough after the grip was taken off her throat and scott went to her side and helped her off the ground.

"what do we do now?" marcie asked deaton.

-

scott and marcie heard that stiles was being admitted into echien house and they quickly made their way over there.

"why didn't you tell us?" scott asked.

"because we wanted to avoid something like this." noah replied.

"it's only 72 hours." stiles added.

"this is the same place where barrow came from. the guy who had a tumor inside him filled with files. you don't know everything yet." scott said.

"i know enough. nogitsunes, kitsunes, oni, or whatever they're called." stiles' dad said.

"wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct." stiles said.

stiles glanced over at marcie and he could tell she was hesitant to get close to him. he couldn't blame her.

"scott, i saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. and it terrifies me. i'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist." his dad said.

"then why are you putting him in here?" scott asked.

"he's not. it was my decision." stiles spoke up.

"stiles, we can't help you if you're in here." scott replied.

"and i can't hurt you. either of you." stiles said as he looked over at marcie again.

"deaton got some ideas. argents calling people. we're gonna find something. and if we can't-" scott began.

"if you can't... if you can't then you have to do something for me, okay? make sure i never get out." stiles said.

"come on." his dad said as they buzzed open the gate.

"scott, watch over her, please. if i come back and something happens to her-" stiles began referring to marcie.

"i'll take care of her." scott replied.

"wait." marcie said making stiles turn around.

"marcie, this is what has to be done." his father said.

"i know, i know. i just..." marcie said as she walked up to stiles.

he felt tears well up in his eyes once he saw the bruising on her neck. he hurt her. the girl he loved.

"i'm doing this for you." stiles told her as she nodded and pulled him into a hug.

"please come back to me." marcie whispered as stiles held her tighter.

scott teared up as he watched his two best friends. he knew that this must be hard for them considering all they've been through together.

"i love you. you complete my universe, mars. remember that." stiles said when they pulled away and they locked eyes.

"you are my universe, stiles." marcie said back before pulling him into a kiss.

stiles was hesitant at first but he wrapped his arms around her waist and he kissed her back like it was the last time they would ever see each other.

but after he pulled away, him and his dad walked past the gate and into the building.

"i can't believe this." marcie said as scott pulled her into a hug.

"we'll get him back, i promise." scott told her.

-

"did you have any trouble with ikeda?" chris asked over the phone.

chris and derek were in jail because they were being framed for the murder of silverfinger.

"only minor. the white wolf was exactly where you said it would be. but we have two problems now. first, the lichen is not a cure. it'll wear off in a matter of days." deaton explained.

"but while it does work, the oni won't go after stiles, right?" chris asked.

"i hope. eichen house has an unusual history. it might not be all that safe for the oni there as well." deaton explained.

"what's the second problem?" chris asked.

"i checked with your contacts in japan. the yakuza boss you saw killed by the oni never found the scroll." deaton explained.

"scroll?" marcie asked.

"what scroll?" scott asked.

"a shugendo scroll. the shugendo were the ascetic mystics of japan." deaton explained.

"the scroll had information on how to exorcise a nogitsune." chris explained.

"so we need to find that scroll?" scott said.

"exactly. and i did get a name of the man who last purchased it. kincaid." deaton said.

"he was with katashi. he's the guy who met with isaac to buy the gun." allison said.

"sounds like katashi wanted the scroll for himself." deaton said.

"but stilinski already told me nothing like it was found among his things. and a paranoid like katashi would keep it close. probably on him at all times." chris told them.

"what does a shugendo scroll look like?" allison asked as deaton got up from his seat and went to his desk.

"something like this." deaton said passing allison a rolled up bunch of paper.

"do these come in different sizes?" allison asked.

"any size." deaton replied.

"then i think i know where it might be." allison replied

"now we need a plan." marcie said.

-

the next day scott, marcie, lydia and the twins were over at allison's house.

"my father said all of the katashi evidence is being moved to a federal lockup by armored car tonight. probably within the next few hours." allison explained as she walked over to lydia.

"we're going to rob an armored car?" aiden asked.

"well, we're going to try." lydia replied.

"i'm all in." marcie said with a small smirk.

she knew that she had to keep herself distracted so she wouldn't go crazy worrying about stiles.

-

"this is a really bad plan." scott said.

"it's not that bad." lydia said.

"it's not that good." ethan said.

"i agree, no offense." marcie said looking over at lydia.

"none of us knows the route they're going to take. if allison can get on of her dads GPS trackers on the armored car then we can follow it." lydia explained.

"so when it gets here." allison said pointing on the map.

"we attack them?" aiden asked as lydia turned around.

"no. your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident. and when the driver gets out to help-" lydia began.

"we attack him?" aiden said again.

"no." all the girls said.

"idiots." marcie mumbled.

"you'll distract him and scott will break open the back door." lydia said.

"i hope." scott said.

"and you'll get katashis finger." lydia said.

"it's not his actual finger, is it?" ethan asked.

"you are so out of our league." lydia told him.

"why aren't we just going to stilinski for help?" ethan asked.

"because if he gets caught, then it's the sheriff tampering with federal evidence." scott said.

"plus, he's out of town." marcie said.

"guys, this is going to work. we can do this. we're losing stiles. my dads in jail for murder. we need to do this." allison said as she looked over at marcie and she nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 896 23
the pack is faced with a new enemy but first they must figure out who it is before they all wind up dead teen wolf | s4
98.1K 2.7K 46
(𝘯.) 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯, 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �...
39.6K 544 42
◤ ◥ In which a girl who almost have nothing left, meet a cute, sarcastic boy in the midd...
6.4K 220 12
selena mccall and mitch stilinski try to navigate their lives while living in the world of the supernatural. ( TEEN WOLF ) ( FEMALE OC X MALE OC ) ...