monster - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

the pack gets tested more and more but will they all survive? teen wolf | s3 More

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
037
038
039
040
041
042
043

036

1.9K 43 4
By filteredthots

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX:

marcie woke up the next morning and she walked out into the kitchen and saw harry was sitting at the table.

"were you able to track stiles?" marcie asked him as he shock his head.

"it's like whatever is possessing him has stiles' identity so unless stiles comes back as himself-" harry began but got cut off.

"we can't use a locator spell." marcie said as she let out a sigh.

"it's past the 48 hour mark. but if anyone can go missing for two days and show up just fine, it's stiles." harry said as marcie nodded.

"yeah, yeah, you're right. i'm gonna go with scott to visit isaac." marcie told her brother as he nodded.

-

scott, melissa and marcie walked over to the waiting room to see allison was asleep in a chair.

scott touched her shoulder causing her to wake up.

"have you been here all night?" scott asked her.

"yeah, they won't let me see him because i'm not family. i told them he doesn't have any." allison said.

"he's got us. and i've got a key card." melissa said.

she went over to his room and opened the door letting scott, allison and marcie in.

"be quick." she told them.

they went by his bed to see him sleeping and marcie felt allison grab her hand.

"i thought he'd be healing by now." allison said.

"so did i." scott.

scott put his hand over isaac's arm.

"is he in pain?" allison asked.

scott nodded and he took some of isaac's pain away until he couldn't handle it anymore.

"it won't heal him, but it helps with the pain." scott said.

"did stiles really do this?" allison asked.

"no, stiles didn't do this." marcie said quietly.

"whatever's controlling him did it. whoevers controlling him." scott said.

"well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?" allison asked.

"i'm working on it." scott replied.

-

scott and marcie were talking to kira to get more information on the thing controlling stiles.

"the thing is, in all of the stories, kitsune are tricksters. they're mischievous. they don't really get caught up in right or wrong or even understand it." kira explained.

"wait, so you're saying is, they're just doing it for fun?" marcie asked.

"no, there was something else i found. if you somehow offend a nogistune, it can react pretty badly." kira replied.

"how do you offend a nogitsune?" scott asked.

"i don't know. but if it's doing something this bad, then someone really offended it." kira said.

"oh, god." marcie said.

-

scott, aiden and ethan were in the locker room when they heard a noise. they followed the noise down to the basement.

they all went down the basement to see stiles holding up a device the argents use to attract werewolfs. he turned around to look at them.

"okay, i know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. i swear to god, it's me." stiles said.

ethan and aiden both started running towards stiles and they picked him up by his shirt, slamming him against the wall.

"wait, stop." scott said.

"i said stop!" scott said to aiden as he let stiles go.

aiden let out a growl and scott growled back louder making aiden back off.

"it's me, scott. i swear it's me. i don't know where i've been the last two days or what i've been doing, but this is me. i promise." stiles said.

"do you know what happened at the hospital?" ethan asked.

"i know more than that." stiles said walking over and picking up something off the ground.

"you see this? it's a blueprint of the hospitals electrical wiring. you see all theses markings in red? that's my handwriting. i know i did this. i caused the accident. and everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger." stiles said.

ethan picked up a saw and held it up.

"what the hell have you been up to?" he asked.

"i think something worse. a lot worse." stiles replied.

ethan and aiden started looking through the bag as stiles paced back and forth.

"what the hell were you doing? building a terminator?" aiden asked.

"thank you for that." stiles said.

"guys this is a map." scott said picking it up from the bag.

"isn't that the cross country trail?" aiden said.

"and that's the tate car. where malia tate's family died." scott said.

"you mean that's where her father put the steel jawed traps." stiles said.

-

"coach!" stiles said.

"stilinski... whoa." coach finnstock replied.

"coach, listen close." stiles told him.

-

scott and the twins went to stop everyone from running so they couldn't land into a trap.

"scott! stop, stop, stop! everyone, stop!" stiles said as all the other runners stopped.

stiles find a chain under some leaves and he started to pull it but there was nothing on that end of it. coach looked over at him and started to clap.

"congratulations, stilinski. you found a length of chain. can somebody now please tell me what the hells going on?" coach said as he walked near a trip wire.

"hey, coach!" scott shouted but then coach got shot in the stomach with an arrow.

"oh, crap." coach said before falling to the ground and everyone gathered around him.

-

lydia was about to open the door but allison grabbed her hand.

"while it's smart to bring us with you, i still think the rest of this is totally insane." allison said.

"i tried to find stiles and i led everyone into a mental institution. i call that a colossal failure. look, i just need to figure this out and he's the only one offering help." lydia explained.

"and you think peter will actually help?" marcie asked.

"peter doesn't offer help. he offers a chance for you to be manipulated into giving him what he wants." allison said.

"fine. let's see what he wants." lydia said opening the door.

peter was looking out the window and he turned to the three girls.

"the hunter, the witch and the banshee. ladies, come in." peter said.

-

"get it out of me! get it out of me. get it out of me. oh, my god, i'm going to die. get it out of me! i'm going to die!" coach began shouted.

"coach, you're not going to die." stiles said as he applied pressure to his wound.

"i'm going to die!" coach shouted again.

"it will hurt less if you stop moving, coach." ethan told him.

"get that thing out of me!" coach shouted.

"stay still, coach, an ambulance is coming." aiden said.

"get it out! i'm gonna die!" coach said again.

"get back! get back! give him some room! get back!" aiden said.

scott took away some of coachs pain away and he passed out.

"i think he just passed out." aiden said.

"i could have killed him. i could have killed him, right? what if it was his head or his throat?" stiles asked with shaky bloody hands.

"but it wasn't. and he's gonna be all right." scott said.

"i think i just heard an ambulance coming." aiden said.

"and my dad." stiles said.

coach was brought to the hospital and stiles and his dad hugged once they saw each other.

-

once they walked in peter approached them.

"they go." he said looking at allison and marcie.

"the last time i was alone with you... i almost bled out on a lacrosse field. they stay." lydia said.

"do you actually think i was trying to kill you when i bit you? you were my backup plan, remember? not to mention, the bite is what brought out your nascent abilities. you think power like that was going to come out on its own? i'm the spark that lit your fire, sweetheart." peter said.

"wow, do you ever hear yourself?" marcie asked him.

"you attacked her and nearly killed her." allison said.

"power doesn't come without a little pain and struggle." peter replied.

"i didn't ask for it." lydia said crossing her arms over her chest.

"but you're embracing it now, aren't you?" peter said.

"how about the fact that you brainwashed her and used her to bring yourself back to life?" allison said.

"so that i could be here today to help you master your abilities. isn't it amazing how things come full circle?" peter replied.

"he's insane. we're leaving." allison said as she grabbed lydia and marcie's hand walking toward the door.

"you want the truth, lydia? it's not the scream that gives you power. all the scream does is help drown out the noise, allowing you to hear what you really need to. and i can help you focus your hearing." peter said as they all turned around.

"but you want something in return." allison said.

"no, i'm dedicating my life to helping out narcissistic teenage girls. of course i want something in return." peter said grabbing something off his table.

"of course." marcie said rolling her eyes.

he opened a box and inside were werewolf claws.

allison walked over to the table and picked one up.

"these are the claws of derek's mother?" allison asked.

"talia hale." marcie said.

"my sister, talia. before she died, she stole a memory from me. it's something only a very powerful alpha can do. that memory is locked inside those claws." peter explained.

"why would your sister want to steal a memory from you?" lydia asked.

"well, if i remembered the memory, i might be able to tell you." peter replied.

"so what am i supposed to do?" lydia asked.

-

"focus." peter said.

"i am focusing!" lydia snapped.

"you're not! i can see the wheels spinning behind your eyes. your hearing is attuned to a level of the universe no one else can hear. but only if you're listening." peter said.

"i am trying." lydia said.

"try harder!" peter said trying to approach lydia and but allison pulled out her taser stick that they use on werewolves and put it in front of his neck.

peter let out his claws and looked at allison.

"your aunt had one of those. aunty kate." peter said.

"shut up." marcie told him.

"stop it." lydia said.

"back off peter." marcie said.

"all of you." lydia said.

"didn't do her much good as i ripped her throat out, did it?" peter continued.

"shut the hell up." marcie said.

"she didn't shove it up your-" allison said.

"stop it!" lydia shouted as the werewolf claws flew magical across the room and sunk into the wall.

lydia started to hear voices and she walked closer to the claws.

"lydia? lydia, did you hear something? what is it? what are they saying? is it the memory? what did talia take from me?" peter asked.

"tell me what she knew!" he shouted.

lydia turned back and she looked over at peter nervously.

"you're not just an uncle." lydia said which shocked peter.

"oh, my god." marcie whispered as her and allison looked over at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 859 31
the pack falls apart after the new guy comes to town. will they get back together to save the day? teen wolf | s5
1.1M 19.2K 154
☼ imagines and preferences for the teen wolf characters. [ WRITTEN WHEN I WAS YOUNG, SOME ARE BAD ] mtv's teen wolf -gothlunch 2016-2017 COMPLE...
96.7K 2.7K 46
(𝘯.) 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯, 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �...