monster - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

the pack gets tested more and more but will they all survive? teen wolf | s3 More

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043

032

1.8K 47 4
By filteredthots

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO:

marcie and lydia got to the blackout party and marcie went to get her body painted.

she was wearing a pink cropped halter top with white high waisted shorts.

"face or body?" the painter asked her.

"body." marcie replied.

the artist started to make swirls around her legs until he reached her shorts.

he painted her lips pink and marcie thanked him before walking away and going back to lydia.

"someone's ready to party." lydia said.

"we're always running for our lives, we might as well party a little while we can." marcie replied.

marcie left lydia's side and she started to drink whatever was in the punch.

an hour into the party, marcie noticed that stiles, scott and kira had shown up.

"it just showed up there on my key ring this morning. i asked my dad if he put it there, but he said he didn't know anything about it." stiles said.

"it's just a key, right?" scott asked.

"yeah, but it's not mine. and i don't know how it got there or what it's for." stiles replied.

"you want to leave so we can figure it out?" scott asked him.

marcie made her way over to stiles and she smiled at him.

"hey, you." stiles said to her.

"i'm a little drunk." marcie told him.

she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and kissed him.

she felt his lips move faster against hers and they both didn't care that scott was standing there because they were making out regardless if he was there or not.

stiles could taste the alcohol on her breath and he let his tongue slip into her mouth.

"do they do this a lot?" kira asked scott.

"uh, usually not this intense, but yeah." scott replied.

"come dance with me." marcie said to stiles as she pulled away.

marcie giggled once she saw stiles' lips were now covered in the pink paint that was previously on her lips.

"it can wait." stiles told scott as he brought marcie down to the dance floor.

marcie was dancing along with stiles as they both danced like idiots making a fool out of themselves.

"hey! you want something to drink!" stiles asked marcie.

"yeah, i'll wait by the stairs!" marcie said.

stiles bumped into someone and he apologized but he immediately recognized the girl as caitlin.

"oh, my god. caitlin?" stiles said.

"yeah, i'm glad you two are still together." caitlin said patting him on the shoulder as she walked off to dance with the rest of the crowd.

once stiles came back, he passed marcie a beer and he had one himself. he sat beside his girlfriend on the stairs.

"do you have a bottle opener?" marcie asked him.

"oh, yeah." stiles said pulling out his keys since it had a bottle opener on them.

"hey, your mystery key has phosphors on it. look." marcie said pointing at it.

"yeah." stiles said looking down at the key.

marcie looked at stiles and he looked down at her lips. marcie pressed her lips on top of his.

their lips were moving slowly until marcie decided she wanted more so she depended the kiss and stiles tilted his head to get more access to her lips.

their tongues were eventually added into the kiss and she felt stiles' hands on her waist while she had her hands tangled in his hair.

stiles pulled away and looked at her, leaving her feeling flustered.

"i'm sorry, but what are phosphors?" stiles asked her as she giggled.

"they're any substance that luminesces. it's in your teeth and your fingernails. laundry detergent. it's also in the paint that everyone's using. reacts to the uv light, that's why it glows." marcie explained to him as he nodded.

he went back in and smashed his lips on top of hers and she felt his lips stop moving and he pulled away again.

"how would i get phosphors on my key?" stiles asked.

"well if you've been handling chemicals." marcie told him.

"no, i don't think i-" stiles paused his sentence.

"what?" marcie asked him.

"i'm sorry. i'm really, totally sorry. i just thought of something and i have to go. really, i don't want to. i wanna stay. i would just stay all night... i swear... but i really have to go." stiles told her.

marcie saw stiles walk away and he came back over to her with a bottle of water.

"here, you drink that. okay, mars. just drink that whole thing." stiles said before he ran off.

-

after marcie had sobered up, and she got up to go look for lydia.

she went up to the roof to see if lydia had gone up there since she looked around the party and didn't see her.

"lydia?" marcie said.

she heard a noise so she turned around and she saw a group of ninjas standing in front of her.

"what is this? some sort of halloween prank?" marcie asked with a chuckle.

she turned around to walk away but the ninjas teleported in front of her.

"okay, you've asked for it." marcie said making magic come out of her hands.

before she could use it, one of them grabbed her hands and it was like they sucked the magic out of her.

marcie let out a gasp and the ninja grabbed her and made her look into their eyes.

the second she looked into their yellow eyes, she fell down to the ground and she was freezing.

"marcie?" kira said running up to her with scott behind her.

"oh, my god. marcie." scott said grabbing her and seeing she was freezing.

"she's almost hypothermic, we have to get her inside." scott said.

scott picked up marcie in his arms and kira held open the door as he brought her inside and set her down near a heating vent.

scott took off his jacket and placed it around her shoulders before marcie got closer to his warm body.

"s-scott." marcie said as he looked back at her.

"i'm here, mar. i'm here. you're okay." scott told her.

"they came out of the shadows." marcie mumbled making scott and kira exchange a look.

-

derek showed up at his loft and he was furious after seeing the party going on.

"bro, sorry, the bloody beetroot doesn't take requests." a guy told derek, stopping him from going to the dj.

derek nodded his head but decided to go anyway until the guy placed a hand on his chest.

"bro, seriously. i said the dj doesn't..." the guy said but got cut off after derek grabbed him by the throat.

"he'll take mine." derek said before slamming the guy down on the floor.

he went and flipped the dj table over. derek definitely wasn't impressed.

"get out!" derek shouted loudly to make the whole room shake.

"damn, dude!" some kid shouted.

everyone started running out and ethan passed lydia to danny.

"get her out of here." ethan told danny.

"find scott." lydia said before danny took her away.

kira stayed with marcie while scott went to find allison and he saw her and isaac carrying aiden.

they saw that there was a group of masked people all staring all the two.

scott, kira, derek, allison, isaac and ethan were the only ones left in the house standing.

"guys, they're all looking at me." ethan said as they took a step closer.

they took another step closer to ethan.

"guys?" ethan said as they got even closer.

scott and derek decided to fight the masked figures. they were like ninjas.

when derek snapped one of their necks, the masked figure was still alive and grabbed derek and threw him to the ground.

one of them went after scott and pushed him across the room with a lot of force.

isaac stepped up and brought his claws out and marcie's eyes widened when she saw one of the masked figures pulled a sword out of his chest.

he swung it around in front of isaac causing him to back away.

the masked figures went up to ethan and two of them grabbed him by each arm.

"somebody do something." allison said.

one of the masked figures went in front of ethan and as they looked at him, he fell to the ground.

scott was about to fight them again and they just disappeared when the sun came out.

once they all disappeared, aiden ran over to ethan's side.

"what the hell were those things?" scott asked.

"your dad's 24 hours are up." isaac said to allison.

-

stiles went back to the school and he went to see if the key he found could unlock the chemistry closet.

once he put the key in, the door was unlocked. stiles was confused.

he walked over to the board where the atomic number were and he wrote more number beside them, it matched his handwriting perfectly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 534 21
What will happen when a very unexpected surprise rises upon the pack and shocks everyone involved Will they be able to handle it? Or will it ruin eve...
260K 5.9K 26
the stereotypical tale of the boy who falls in love with a girl he can never have teen wolf | s1
125K 3.6K 41
"Why have one when you can have them all?" A story of new discoveries, love, and choosing the right one... or ones. *** I DO NOT OWN ANY IMAGES, GIFS...
52.2K 1.1K 27
This is gonna be a long ride come join stiles and the pack !!!