monster - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

the pack gets tested more and more but will they all survive? teen wolf | s3 More

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043

022

2.3K 49 1
By filteredthots

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO:

deaton, isaac and marcie were filling up tubs with ice.

"alright. what did you bring?" deaton asked the three teens.

the three of them had to bring something to represent their parents.

"um, i got my dad's badge. jennifer kind of crushed it in her hand, so i tried hammering it out a bit. still doesn't look great." stiles said holding up the badge.

"well, it doesn't need to look good if it has meaning." deaton replied.

"is that an actual silver bullet?" isaac asked allison.

"my dad made it. it's kind of a ceremonial thing. when one of us finishes learning all the skills to be a hunter, we forge a silver bullet as a testament to the code." allison explained.

"scott?" deaton asked looking over at him.

"my dad got my mom this watch when she first got hired at the hospital. she used to say it was the only thing in their marriage that ever worked." scott said.

"okay, the three of you will get in. each of us will hold you down until you're essentially.... well, dead. but it's not just someone to hold you under. it needs to be someone who can pull you back, someone that has a strong connection to you, a kind of emotional tether." deaton explained.

marcie and allison looked at each other and smiled.

marcie started to walk over to allison. deaton noticed what she was doing and he spoke up. 

"marcie... you go with stiles." deaton said.

"are you sure? i mean, scott and i both have to go under." allison said but deaton just looked at her and didn't say anything.

everyone looked over at stiles and he looked at marcie nervously.

she just looked back at him and gave him a small smile.

"it's okay." scott said looking at both allison and isaac.

the three of them walked over to the tubs and stood in front of them.

"wait." marcie said making them all turn to her.

marcie grabbed stiles' hand and she pulled him closer to her and kissed him.

they both pulled away and they locked eyes, not caring about the others standing in the room.

"if you don't make it back... i need you to know that i love you." marcie said.

stiles felt his heart skip a beat after hearing those three words come out of marcie's mouth.

"i love you, too." stiles replied giving her a kiss on the forehead before turning back to the tubs.

allison was the first one to get in the freezing cold water with isaac standing behind her.

stiles looked behind him to look at marcie. she looked back at him and nodded. stiles got into the tub and scott followed behind.

allison had isaac, stiles had marcie, and scott had deaton.

"by the way, uh, if i don't make it back and you do, you should probably know something. your dads in town." stiles told scott.

scott was shocked, he hadn't seen his father in years so he wasn't sure why he would be back now. what changed?

they all sat in the tub while deaton, marcie and isaac got ready to push them under.

marcie placed her hands on stiles' shoulder and looked down at him. she was scared.

if they didn't wake up she knew that she could use her magic to bring them back, but she wouldn't be strong enough to bring them all back.

deaton, marcie and isaac got ready and they all pushed the three of them down in the tubs at the same time.

now it was a waiting game.

marcie and isaac were sitting out in the waiting room alone.

"you know, if they don't wake up i can use my magic to bring them back." marcie said.

"why are you saying it like it's a bad thing?" isaac asked her.

"because i'd only be strong enough to bring one of them back." marcie replied making isaac glare at her.

"which one would you save?" isaac asked her.

"i don't know, i'm hoping it doesn't come down to that decision." marcie replied.

-

lydia showed up not long after and she was waiting with marcie and isaac.

their heads shot up when they heard allison gasp out for air.

allison had finally woken up. a few seconds later scott woke up and so did stiles.

marcie's worries faded once she came in the room and saw them.

"i saw it. i know where it is." scott said getting out of the tub.

"we passed it. there's- there's a stump, this huge tree. well, it's not huge anymore. it was cut down. but it's still big, though, very big." stiles explained.

"it was the night we were looking for the body." scott said.

"yeah, the same night you were bit by peter." stiles said.

"i was there too, in the car with my mother. we almost hit someone." allison said.

"it was me. you almost hit me." scott told allison.

"we can find it." scott said to lydia, marcie, isaac and deaton.

they all looked at the three of them oddly. they were out for a long time.

"what?" allison asked.

"you guys were out a long time." isaac said.

"how long is a long time?" stiles asked.

"16 hours." deaton replied.

"we've been in the water for 16 hours?" scott asked.

"unfortunately, yeah." marcie told them.

"and the full moon rises in less than four." deaton said.

-

marcie went over to stiles and she passed him a towel before sitting beside him.

"thanks." stiles said.

marcie wrapped her arms around him and laid her head against his shoulder.

scott began telling everyone how he had to go back to deucalion.

"no, dude, you are not going back with them." stiles said walking up to him.

"i made a deal with deucalion." scott replied.

"screw the deal." marcie said.

"does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" stiles asked.

"why does it matter, anyway?" isaac asked scott.

"because i still don't think that we can beat jennifer without their help." scott replied.

"he trust you more than anyone. tell him he's wrong." allison said looking over at deaton.

"i'm not so sure he is. circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." deaton explained.

"so we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? we're gonna trust that guy?" isaac asked.

"see? thank you." marcie said to isaac.

"i wouldn't trust him, no, but you could use him to your advantage. deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." deaton replied.

they heard the bell ring at the door so deaton checked to see who it was.

"i'm looking for lydia." ethan said.

that made marcie walk over to the door frame and stand beside deaton.

"what do you want?" lydia asked.

"i need your help." ethan replied.

"with what?" stiles asked.

"stopping my brother and kali.... from killing derek." ethan replied.

-

marcie went with stiles back to his house, to find something of his dads for scott to sniff out.

marcie and stiles walked into his house and went immediately in his dad's room.

"scott, what do i grab?" stiles asked him over the phone.

"just grab anything." scott replied.

"okay, i've got his boxers." stiles said.

"stiles, i'm not smelling your dads boxers." scott told him.

"okay, what about socks?" stiles asked.

"socks? okay, i'll smell the socks." scott replied as he hung up the phone.

stiles grabbed his father socks and he turned back to marcie.

he smiled after thinking back to what she said before he was out.

she loved him. she actually said that to him. he knew that they had only been dating for two months but it was enough to know that he loved the girl, too.

"harry is gonna help us with our jennifer problem." marcie said.

"okay don't use your magic until the lunar eclipse, all right? save your strength." stiles told her as she nodded.

"yeah, of course." marcie replied.

"and mars." stiles said making her turn to him.

"yeah?" marcie asked seeing how close their bodies were.

"be careful, if you think you aren't strong enough to handle jennifer promise me you'll let scott handle it." stiles said as their brown eyes locked.

"i promise." marcie replied before stiles pulled her closer to him and he kissed her.

"i love you." stiles said after pulling away.

"i love you, too." marcie replied.

-

marcie and harry were in the car and they were meeting up by the perserve.

harry's car pulled up beside allison's car and scott's bike.

the levy siblings got out and everyone was there expect for stiles.

"i still haven't gotten anything from stiles... you?" isaac asked.

"no, i'm worried." marcie said.

"i don't get it." scott said.

"i'm sure he's on his way." harry said.

"all right. well, we can't wait for him. come on." isaac said as they ran out into the woods.

-

"cutting it a little close, aren't we, scott?" deucalion said walking over to them.

"we got a little delayed. where are the others?" scott asked.

"occupying themselves with other pursuits. so it's just you, marcie, harry and me against her?" scott asked.

"i think you'll be surprised what a good team we make." deucalion replied.

"okay, get stiles, and then all of you get to the root cellar." scott told isaac and allison.

"okay, we'll keep jennifer away long enough for you to get them out of there." scott said.

"how are you gonna do that?" isaac asked.

"we have a plan." scott replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.3K 40
"𝓑𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽" 𝘤�...
6.4K 220 12
selena mccall and mitch stilinski try to navigate their lives while living in the world of the supernatural. ( TEEN WOLF ) ( FEMALE OC X MALE OC ) ...
46.6K 859 31
the pack falls apart after the new guy comes to town. will they get back together to save the day? teen wolf | s5
39.6K 544 42
◤ ◥ In which a girl who almost have nothing left, meet a cute, sarcastic boy in the midd...