AU Sans Oneshots

By SiameseGeneral55

Just a heads up not the greatest at creating stories. Anyway you'll be a different reader each time but with... More

Au Bitty Sans&Sans' X Reader
UnderTale!Sans X Genocide Reader
UTHumanTale!Sans X Human Reader
UnderTale!Sans X Reader
Cheater UnderTale!Sans X Reader
🍋UnderTale!Sans X Reader🍋
UnderFell!Sans X Neko Reader
UFHumanTale!Sans X Human Reader
🍋UnderFell!Sans X Reader🍋
FlowerFell!Sans X Sick Reader
UnderBeat!Sans X Kind Reader
UnderSwap!Sans X Lazy Reader
🍋UnderSwap!Sans X Reader🍋
ButtonSwap!Sans X Half Other World Reader
AsylumTale!Sans X Doctor Reader
DustTale!Sans X Childish Reader
DustTale!Sans X Childish Reader-part 2
HorrorTale!Sans X Kind Reader
🍋HorrorTale!Sans X Reader🍋
AfterTale!Sans X Depressed AfterTale Reader
GZTale!Sans X Reader
CrossTale!Sans X Reader
Error X Pacifist Reader
Nightmare X Emotionless Reader
Daycare!PJ X Daycare Reader
ReaperTale!Sans X Goddess of Nature Reader
Killer!Sans X Emotionless Reader
OuterTale!Sans X Patience Reader
🍋OuterFell!Sans X Short Reader🍋
MobFell!Sans X Musician Reader
SecuriTale!Sans X Mafia Reader
AxeTale!Sans X Reader
Undertale!Sans X Reader X Underfell!Sans

Ink X Creative Reader

2.5K 58 23
By SiameseGeneral55

-------Artistic Hearts-------

You woke up in a blank space.

Looking around you didn't see anyone and you don't remember much. 

You look at yourself to see you're wearing (f/c) and black striped sweater with black leggings and black flats. You touch your head and notice that you have (h/l) (h/c) hair. 

You continue to look about the place but when you look up you see a lot of paper hanging off of the string. You stare at it amazed. 

Suddenly a black spot started to form on the ground and a skeleton comes from the ink spot. He lands in front of you, spine facing you. He mumbles to himself before he turns around and sees you. He jumps a bit and his eye lights change into different shapes and colors. He pulls the giant paintbrush from off his back and he gets into a fighting stance. 

You stand there looking at him curiously. "How did you get here?" You stare at him and then shrug not sure how. "What's your name?" Still holding his ground he glares at you. You think and nothing came up. You hesitantly said, "I-I don't know. I don't remember who I am or how I got here. Can you help me please?" You had a small frown on your face along your eyes filled with confusion. 

The skeleton had put his guard down and put the giant paintbrush back. He put his hand to his face as a thinking gesture. He snaps his fingers after a minute and he says, "I'll help you! The name's Ink and I'll call you (N/n)." You nod your head and tell him your thanks. He tells you about himself and you listen. He tells you about all the different AUs, and when Ink looked you in the eyes, he could see a spark in your eyes. It caused his face to heat up slightly. He looked away and you ask him if he was alright. He nods his skull and asks you, "Do you have any hobbies or like anything?" You think and you suddenly have a headache which causes a flashback. 

"Mommy! Mommy, look! Look at the drawing I made!" You excitedly exclaim. You drew you and your mother, your father, you didn't know him and he never was in the picture. 

Every once in a while when you ask your mother tells you, "He wasn't an excellent man dear, so I stood up for myself and left." You never understood but you just went with it. 

You smile up at your mother as she praises you for your drawing, "Wow! This is wonderful! This deserves to be on the fridge, and you can have two cookies." Your smile became brighter and your (e/c) eyes sparkled. You and your mother sat at the kitchen table and you tell her all about your day and she tells you about hers'. "

I love you (-/-)," you look up at your mother and smile with your eyes closed, "I love you too, Mommy. Always and forever!" She smiles and continues to watch you draw.

You're holding your head as the headache starts to go away. You look up and see Ink looking at you with a worried expression and a hesitant hand out. 

"I remember my mother and I like to draw. But she said my name but I couldn't hear her say it. It was jumbled..." He puts his hand down but he has this sympathetic smile on his skull. "How about we draw?" 

You nod and he gets up and makes an ink spot on the ground and jumps through. He comes back a few minutes later with paper. He sets the paper down and takes some paints and paintbrushes, colored pencils, pencils, markers, and crayons out of his pouch. He sets the materials down on the ground and sits across from you. 

Taking a piece of paper and a pencil you start to sketch out a rose being held in skeleton hands. Taking the colored pencils, you color in the sketch. You take the paint and use a paintbrush to make it pop out more. 

You tap Inks' skull and show him the drawing. His eye lights turned into stars and he goes back to his drawing while saying, "That's amazing (N/n)! Let me finish up and I'll show you mine." You tell him okay and watch his skeletal hands glide around the paper. He suddenly stops and then sits up. He looks over his paper and then turns it around to show you. 

You look it over and see that it was a portrait of you. You look at it closer and see your (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair. You sit up and look at Ink and ask, "Is that what I look like?" He nods his skull. You smile and hug yourself saying, "I'm so pretty! Great portrait, Ink." He chuckles and says something under his breath. You ignore it and you both continue to draw. 

You started to become tired so you tap Ink again on the skull. He looks up at you and you tell him that you're starting to get sleepy. He looked around before he started to take the giant paintbrush off his back. 

He created a small cottage. You enter and see that you had everything you needed. 

"Thanks a lot, Ink. Do you sleep?" He shook his head no and explained, "I'm the creator and protector of AU's so I do not need to sleep cause I have to make sure they aren't destroyed. But if I wanted to I could." You nod your head and yawn. "I'll see ya later Ink. Thanks again." He nods his head and you shut the door to the cottage. Looking around the house you find the bedroom and fall asleep. As you sleep you slowly start to gain memories back. 

You wake up a few hours later and smell something. You get up and look into the drawers of the dresser and notice that they were filled with clothes so you take a grey sweater and a pair of shorts out of them along with underwear and a bra. You take the clothes to the bathroom and take a quick shower. 

When you got out and was dressed up you exit the room and look around the cottage and find yourself in the kitchen. You see Ink standing at the stove. You sit at the island on a stool and then ask what's for breakfast. 

"I'm making pancakes, eggs, and bacon. There's water, milk, and juice in the fridge. Help yourself." You get up and take two cups down and ask what he would like. You pour yourself some apple juice and Ink some orange juice. You set them at the island and as you're sitting down Ink sets two plates of breakfast down. You thank him and dig in. It was so good! 

You then ask Ink what there was to do around here and if he had any plans. "Well, there are many books to read and you have a TV to many of the AU's dimensional stations. Um... you can also do artistic things if ya wanted I made sure you had your supplies. As for me, I've got nothing planned, just checking on my AUs then I guess just relaxing. I could invite some others over if you'd like?" 

You look at him then say, "Can I see how you look after the AUs?" He thinks then says, "I don't see why not. You're not working for Error, are you?" You look at him in confusion then ask, "Who's Error?" He sighs in relief then explains who he is as he's getting ready and you grab your shoes and put them on. You walk alongside each other as you leave the cottage, he then stops suddenly pulling out his giant paintbrush. "You might wanna step back." 

You step back and watch the magic happen. He swiftly swipes the paintbrush and a black ink splatter is on the floor. "Wow..." You're breathless, impressed even. It was pretty cool. Most would think this was just an ink spot but looking at it from above you can see a galaxy of AUs. You were about to just jump in but Ink's hand stops you. "Ah. Ah. Ah. To go in there, you're supposed to have a place in mind. So where would you like to go? Oh, that's right you don't know of many of the AUs." 

Suddenly your head begins to spin and you hold it trying not to cry. 

"Hey, kid." You look over and see a... Sans sitting next to you. 

"Hi, Sansy. What can I do for you?" You're standing behind the counter of what seems to be a bar. "The usual, you know me." You chuckle and roll your eyes. "The usual coming right up." You hand him his alcoholic beverage of choice and a pack of cigarettes. "Thanks, doll. I'll see ya next time alright." You nod and wave him off. 

Something in your heart told you that you shouldn't have let him go. Boy were you right though. You look around the place noticing everything falling apart around you. "Dammit, the CORE is breaking down. How much longer till everything is gone...?" That was your last thought before everything went black. 

Still holding your head you look up to notice Ink holding his arm out to prevent you from falling in. "I- I think I know where I want to go. Did you know someone by the name of G?" Ink has exclamation points in his eye sockets. "Um... I do but they are currently staying in the Omega timeline. Their AU is too unstable to stay in. The CORE only has a few hours left before it explodes and dissipates everything in its path." 

You nod and ask, "Can we go there? I wanna see him again." He nods and opens a different ink splatter. You rush in and look about the place. There were all different kinds of Sans' here. Some looked okay and others were kinda frightening to look at. "(-/-)." You look around looking for whoever called that jumbled-up name. You start running towards the voice. You look around and finally, that's when you hear it. "(Y-y/n)..." You turn around and there he is right in front of you. 

Your best friend, it was G.

"G!" You run up to him and tackle him into a hug. "G... I'm so glad you're okay. I didn't know what happened but I ended up in another void with... INK!" You let go of him and dash to go get Ink. You grab ahold of his gloved skeletal hand and guide him over to G. "G this is Ink. Ink this is G. Ink helped me get back to you isn't that great. Thank you so much, Ink." He nods and shakes hands with G. He didn't really like him but whoever makes you happy then he's content. 

"Ink if there is anything I can do to repay you for your kindness, what can I do?" He looks down at his feet and then backs up at you with a wide smile. "I was happy to help! But you don't have to repay me but would exchanging numbers be okay with you? I'll let you guys stay in a universe that isn't dying off and is barely inhabited. Maybe the Undertale timeline where everyone's up on the surface and there's barely anybody staying underground." The three of you agree and from then on your friendship and relationship with Ink grew from there. 

5 years later:

You were currently still working behind the bar of Grillby's old underground restaurant. Of course, you talked it out with Grillby before taking his restaurant from him. You were talking with G when another skeleton walks in. 

You look up and with a warm welcoming smile, you are gazing at Ink. "Hello, my Luv, what can I get you?" He blushes at the name, no matter how many times he's heard that nickname he always gets butterflies. "Hi, I was hoping to catch you on a break to take you out to go see the stars like we usually do." You chuckle and G takes the hint and takes his leave but he had yet to pay off his tab which you gave him a time period otherwise you won't be serving him anymore. 

You clean up a bit then walk out of the bar with your skeleton lover. "So anything new happen when while I was at work?" He shook his head as he fidgets with something in his pocket. "Whatchu got in your pocket Luv?" He goes into a mental panic then on the outside he just says, "That's a surprise for later." You nod and start talking about random things when you reach the hill over the Underground. It perfectly showed off the parts of the Underground that most aren't able to see, especially the castle. 

"Wow what a view right?" 

You turn around and face Ink to see that your friends and mom were there. You cry out and run over to your mom hugging her. Age was on her side and she looked as young as she did when you were little, with a few old age lines here and there. You ask what's going on then your mom pushes you towards your lovely skeleton. You see him down on one knee with what looks to be a ring box in his hand. You cry out and listen to him talk to you. 

"(Y-y/n)... My favorite person to wake up to each and every morning, the person who takes care of me when I don't nor when nobody else would. The person that saw the best in me when I am ever at my worst, the one to talk me out of deals that seemed to be trapped, which they were, hehehehehe. The person I would like to be with for the rest of my existence and I wanna be there for the rest of yours. The person I've trusted since day one of meeting one another. The person who I love dearly and hold number one in my soul, since I don't have a physical heart. You are the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. The one I want to wake up to each morning, the one I want to create good and bad memories with. The one I wanna help each and every day along our life journey. The girl who has my soul wrapped around their little finger. I want you and only you, my dear. You are my ideal partner and you will forever be that. I love you. So... will you be mine until the end of time?"

You had tears pouring down your face as you walked up to the man, no, the skeleton of your dreams. He was everything to you as you were to him. Your feelings for one another were reciprocated both ways. 

You didn't hold back when you said, "Yes... I want you Ink and you alone." He began to cry as well for a being without functioning emotions but this was the first time you've seen him cry on his free will. You hug him and hold him tight as he does the same to you. You loved one another and that's all you needed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 148 3
Welcome to this story! ⚠️NO REQUESTS⚠️ But otherwise enjoy:)
1.9K 91 31
It's a little thing of written stuff about Undertale and it's aus. Some for a day might be short and others might be longer. It'll have angst and flu...
14.7K 457 25
Hello! This is a Inkmare story,so if you're into that,maybe this is for you! I don't really have a plot or anything,so sorry for that.And half the ch...
38.7K 2.3K 23
⪼A life where our beloved [Reader/REDACTED] died a very.. 'Fun' death. ⪼upon realizing their death, they'd realize that they reincarnated into error...