AU Sans Oneshots

By SiameseGeneral55

Just a heads up not the greatest at creating stories. Anyway you'll be a different reader each time but with... More

Au Bitty Sans&Sans' X Reader
UnderTale!Sans X Genocide Reader
UTHumanTale!Sans X Human Reader
UnderTale!Sans X Reader
Cheater UnderTale!Sans X Reader
๐Ÿ‹UnderTale!Sans X Reader๐Ÿ‹
UnderFell!Sans X Neko Reader
UFHumanTale!Sans X Human Reader
๐Ÿ‹UnderFell!Sans X Reader๐Ÿ‹
UnderBeat!Sans X Kind Reader
UnderSwap!Sans X Lazy Reader
๐Ÿ‹UnderSwap!Sans X Reader๐Ÿ‹
ButtonSwap!Sans X Half Other World Reader
AsylumTale!Sans X Doctor Reader
DustTale!Sans X Childish Reader
DustTale!Sans X Childish Reader-part 2
HorrorTale!Sans X Kind Reader
๐Ÿ‹HorrorTale!Sans X Reader๐Ÿ‹
AfterTale!Sans X Depressed AfterTale Reader
GZTale!Sans X Reader
CrossTale!Sans X Reader
Error X Pacifist Reader
Nightmare X Emotionless Reader
Ink X Creative Reader
Daycare!PJ X Daycare Reader
ReaperTale!Sans X Goddess of Nature Reader
Killer!Sans X Emotionless Reader
OuterTale!Sans X Patience Reader
๐Ÿ‹OuterFell!Sans X Short Reader๐Ÿ‹
MobFell!Sans X Musician Reader
SecuriTale!Sans X Mafia Reader
AxeTale!Sans X Reader
Undertale!Sans X Reader X Underfell!Sans

FlowerFell!Sans X Sick Reader

3.9K 57 28
By SiameseGeneral55

----Sick Lovers----

You got the flower sickness when you fell. 

Flowey told you about a human named Frisk who also got the sickness. They never survived. 

You laugh it off by saying, "it's probably nothing as long as I'm staying alive I should be fine, right? " Flowey looked concerned but told you, "Yea but it'll just slow the process down. Every time you die the flowers will grow faster each and every time until they become every part of you. So be careful down here, (Y/n)." You nod your head and make your way through the Ruins. As you got through Ms. Toriel's puzzles you made a run for her house to get some rest before exploring the rest of the underground.

As you're in 'your' room you start to have a coughing fit. Flower petals had blood-covered your hand. You stared in shock and fear. You should've listened to Flowey when he said that you weren't going to survive this. 

Before you fell here, you fell in love with your best friend, (B/f/n). He was so nice, smart, and well you've known each other since diapers. So why not try dating him. But then he told you he fell in love with the quiet girl, (g/n) (girl's name). You were so happy for him but upset knowing that it wasn't you that he was going to hold in his arms, kiss you, whisper sweet nothings into your ear. You ran off, climbed the mountain, and accidentally tripped and fell into the underground.

Not knowing what to do you went out of the room and asked Ms.Toriel if she could do anything, "I-I'm sorry my ch-child I can't do an-anything to help you. I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry...", she whimpered. You sighed and put an understanding but sad smile on your face trying to be strong for her. Walking up to her you hug her and tell her everything will be alright. In the morning you helped her make breakfast and ate together before going downstairs and exiting the Ruins and into the snowy forest.

As you walk you look at the snow-capped trees and the path ahead of you to see a bridge and stand ahead. You walk up to the bridge and inspect it to see that there's a deep ditch. You cross the bridge and walk over to the stand to see a sleeping skeleton. 

He had deep bags under his eye sockets, tear stains on his cheekbones, a crack going up to his right eye socket, and sharp teeth but one of them was gold. He wore a big fluffy hooded jacket, a black turtle neck, black shorts with a yellow line running up the sides, sagging white socks, red converse shoes that are untied, and a yellow four-cornered star pendant. 

You walk up to the stand and see what he's selling hot dogs but with cat faces drawn on them, cute. 

You hear stomping coming towards you so you hide behind the stand and listen in on their conversation. "SANS!!! WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS EXCUSE OF A BROTHER!" "I'm up boss." "GOOD BECAUSE ALPHYS HAS TOLD ME THAT THERE'S ANOTHER HUMAN IN THE UNDERGROUND AND WE HAVE TO 'CAPTURE' IT. KEEP YOUR EYE SOCKETS OPEN." The skeleton you now know as Sans shook his skull and leaned back in the chair he's sitting in. The taller skeleton strides away from the stand to go elsewhere. 

"You can come on out sweetheart, I don't bite." You slowly made your way around the stand and in front of the skeleton revealing yourself. Sans eyesockets shrunk slightly but returned to normal after a second. He had sorrow in his eye lights and started to have red tears at the edges of his eye sockets. 

You put your hand out and say, "Hi, I'm (Y/n). It's a pleasure to meet you, Sans." He looked at your hand before putting his into yours. You felt a small shock go up to your arm. You slowly pulled your hand away and looked at his, you see a buzzer in his hand. You chuckle and shake your head. "Well sweetheart as you already know, I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton, that other asshole was my lil bro, Papyrus. He is the captain of the royal guard but he's learned to lean upon his asshole personality because of a friend of ours who left a while ago." His smile became a forced and sad smile. You wanted to comfort the skeleton but you didn't know-how. So you only thought of singing.

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and cried

Sans started to let the red tears fall down his face and his eye lights went out. His forced smile turned into a sad small smile.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

Sans laid his skull in his hands and sobbed quietly.

I'll always love you and make you happy.
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me and love another
You'll regret it all someday

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

You started to have tears run down your face and your smile filled with heartbreak.

You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between
But now you've left me and love another
You have shattered all of my dreams.

You started to cough slightly but you held it back with all your might.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
When I awake my poor heart pains
So when you come back and make me happy
I'll forgive you, dear, I'll take all the blame

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

You collapsed to the ground and coughed up all the blood and petals you were keeping down. Sans lifted his skull quickly and looked down at you in horror. He hurriedly got out of his stand and picked you up and brought you to his house. When you both got there he sat you on the couch and pulled out his phone with a shaky skeleton hand. He teleported out of the room and to his room. You sat on the couch looking around the place with clouded, lazy eyes. 

Sans was in his room on the phone with Alphys. Alphys told him she was on her way over and will be over as soon as possible. He came downstairs slowly and still shaking. He kneeled in front of you and asked how you were. You gave him a shaky, "I'm okay, no need to worry." You coughed slightly and then closed your eyes to catch up on some sleep.

When you woke up you see Sans and a lizard lady, you assumed this was Alphys, talking. You slowly and carefully sat up and rubbed the sleep from your eyes. Sans told you what was going to happen. You agreed and went with Alphys back to her lab. 

She diagnosed you with Hanahaki Disease. 

You get it when it's a one-sided love, you start to have flowers grow inside your lungs and start to cough up the buds and petals. Once your lungs are filled up you die from choking. Alphys led you into her lab and had you change into a nightgown. She started to hook up machines and started to do tests on you. You're pretty healthy aside from the disease.

6 months later...

Your disease only got worse there were now flowers covering your legs and upper torso, it was hard to breathe. Sans would visit from time to time but didn't say much except, "Flower you today, Sweetheart." You enjoyed his company and wanted to tell him how you felt cause over time you fell in love with the punny skeleton. But that only made the disease worsen. 

You woke up in the middle of the night feeling the need to throw up. You slowly get up and stumbled to the bathroom. When there you quickly kneeled in front of the toilet and threw up your dinner, blood, flower buds, and petals. 

You felt someone hold your hair back and you smiled grateful for their help. 

Finishing up, you turn around and see Sans standing behind you. You reach out to him and he quickly kneels in front of you. Hugging him he hugs back like you would disappear if he let go, not like it hasn't happened before. He heavily sighs into your shoulder and says, "Listen, Sweetheart, I have something to tell you." You nod your head telling him he can continue, "I love you... I'm so afraid of losing you. I don't want you to die. I love you so much, Sweetheart." You start to cry into his shoulder and hold onto him for dear life. "I love you too, Sans. I don't wanna leave you and everyone else behind. I don't want to make you all upset." You both cry into each other's shoulders while whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears.

In the morning, Alphys came into the lab and saw you and Sans talking. She smiled but had to do your daily tests. Sans excused himself and let Alphys do her work. You got done with tests and asked Alphys how fast it was going this time. She frowned but answered anyway, "You don't have long to live, it seems with the rapid growth of the flowers. It's increased by a good 5% since the last time we tested you. But you have a good two years before it fully takes over your body and you become nothing but flowers in the wind... Just like Frisk" She mumbled the last part so you couldn't hear. 

You sigh and told her that Sans should know. Alphys walks out of the room and talks to Sans. He came into the room with a grim look on his face. A shadow was covering his eye sockets and he came up to your bed and hugged you. You hugged back. Afterward, he proceeded to tell you that he wants to treat you. You agreed to it and Alphys helped you. 

When Alphys finished helping you doll up you came out in a blue dress shirt, long black skirt, and black flats. Your hair was braided and you had a small pearl hair clip. Sans took your hand and teleported you to MTT Resort where you both had dinner and then he teleported the both of you to Waterfalls. He walked with you as you both say sweet nothings. 

When at the top of the waterfall you looked out and into the black abyss below. It was so scary but you didn't want Sans to be sad anymore. Telling Sans to close his eye sockets you walked up to him. You kissed his teeth and whispered into his nonexistent ear, "I love you, Sans. You're my sunshine but your Sunshine is being taken away." You walked up to the edge of the falls and told Sans to keep his eyes shut, but you knew he wouldn't listen. 

You jumped. He fell to his knees and cried. 

Falling into the black, never coming back.

But who is here with you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 75 15
!THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE UPDATED!FOR FULL STORY, CHECK OUT JAKEI ON YOUTUBE AND PATREON! The story takes place in a post-Pacifist timeline in the origi...
5.3K 228 12
๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ž. ๐‡๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ...
17.2K 420 24
Y/N moved from her town in Lumenatia to a kingdom called Detpurroc that rules strictly and selfishly. since women have been restricted from normal jo...
118K 2.9K 20
Y/n L/n. A special human with a special SOUL. Yes, her Soul Trait is something new. But other than her SOUL trait she has another secret. One day, w...