monster - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

the pack gets tested more and more but will they all survive? teen wolf | s3 More

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043

013

3.4K 53 15
By filteredthots

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:

stiles and marcie went to a crime scene over at the hospital and they went over to scott and melissa.

"so what are you saying?" scott asked sheriff stilinski.

"hang on here. they were both in the car?" sheriff stilinski asked.

"no, dad, they're trying to tell you that it was two separate kidnappings, okay? two doctors, both gone." stiles explained.

"so whose car is this?" sheriff asked looking over at the van.

"dr. hilyard, the on call doctor. the E.R. attending is the one that never made it in." melissa explained to him.

"let me just focus on getting your story first, all right?" stiles' dad replied to which melissa agreed to.

"guys, give us a second." stiles' dad said as they nodded and walk a little farther away from them.

"these are definitely sacrifices, right?" scott asked turning to stiles and marcie.

"yeah, it's one deaton mentioned. healers." stiles replied.

"what about danny? he threw up mistletoe. that's not a coincidence, and if he hasn't been with ethan, he probably would've died. danny's not a healer." scott said but stiles and marcie looked at him not able to give scott an answer.

stiles looked over at his father and saw he was on the phone. then stiles looked over and scott.

"can you hear that?" stiles asked.

"they found a body." scott said telling them what he had heard.

"why does it always have to end with finding a body." marcie said.

-

marcie was sitting beside stiles in chemistry while scott sat beside them and he was alone since allison wasn't at school.

"good morning. as you all know, mr. harris is still missing-i mean, sick. anyway, i'm filling in while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place. okay, so let's get started, shall we?" ms. blake said.

"hey, my dad said that the E.R. attending wasn't strangled but did die from asphyxiation. they just don't know how." stiles whispered.

"so, does that mean maybe, the on call doctor is still alive?" marcie whispered back.

"i don't know... but, mar, there's got to be at least 20 other doctors in that hospital... at least, you know? any one of them could be next." stiles whispered.

before marcie could reply she heard scott's phone buzz from behind her and scott answered it.

"hey, doc. sorry, i'm in class right now. can i call you back later?" scott asked him.

"doc, doc, doc, doc? what's happening?" scott asked.

"scott, what's wrong?" marcie asked him after hearing the distress in his voice.

"deaton. he's next." scott said.

-

when scott got to the animal clinic deaton was no where to be found.

"all right, we're gonna do everything we can. right now, the best thing you can do is go back to school." sheriff stilinski told the three teens.

scott, stiles and marcie entered into another room and scott closed the door.

"we have to tell him." was the first thing scott said.

"you mean, like, tell him, tell him, or tell him something else that isn't telling him what i think you want to tell him?" stiles said.

"you know what i mean." scott said.

"you remember how your mom reacted? she wouldn't look you in the eye for a week." stiles said.

"and she got over it, and... and it actually made us closer." scott said.

"i don't know, dude. i mean, look at him. come on, he's completely overwhelmed as it is." stiles said.

"he's overwhelmed because he has no clue what's happening. he's got people dying in his town, the town that he's supposed to protect, and it's not his fault that he doesn't know what's happening. he's gonna find out sooner or later." scott said.

"okay, but is now really the right time?" stiles said.

"what if not telling him now gets someone else killed?" scott asked.

"what if telling him gets him killed, huh? i mean, okay, look, i get that deatons been like a father to you. i get that, okay? but this is m- scott, this is my actual father. i can't... i can't lose both of my parents, all right? not both of them." stiles said.

"we can't tell him, scott." marcie told him after hearing stiles' voice crack.

"you're right." scott said and stiles let out a breath.

"no, i'm not. i'm not right. i'll tell him." stiles said.

"i'll help you." scott said.

"please, whatever you need, however you can help find my brother." mrs. morell said.

stiles looked back at scott and marcie mouthing the word 'brother'. 

"will you excuse us for a moment? thank you." stiles' dad said.

then morell walked over to the three of them.

"listen closely, all of you. no sheriff, deputy, or detective is going to be able to find him." morell said.

"you don't have to ask us for help." scott told her.

"actually, i'm trying to help you, because if you're going to find my brother, then you need to use the one person who might actually have an ability to seek out the supernatural." morell said.

"lydia." stiles and marcie said.

-

stiles and marcie went to find lydia at school and they noticed someone pulled the fire alarm.

they found lydia but saw that cora was there too and cora had a grip on lydias wrist.

"let go." lydia said but cora just looked at her.

"i said-" lydia began.

"let go. she said, let go." marcie said causing cora to let go of lydia.

stiles texted scott to let him know that he found lydia. 

-

marcie, cora, lydia and stiles were all in a classroom and stiles put a box down on the table in front of lydia. 

"a ouija board?" lydia said looking strangely at stiles.

"also called a spirit board, and it's worth a shot." stiles said.

"a shot in the dark." lydia said while stiles set up the board.

"would you just try it, please, okay? let's not forget who this is for... scott's boss, the guy who has saved our collective asses on more than one occasion." stiles said.

"oh, wait, should we all do this?" cora asked looking at the ouija board.

"yeah, yeah." stiles said and everyone placed their hands on the hand piece.

"you guys ready?" stiles asked.

"yeah." lydia replied.

"ready." marcie replied.

"yes." cora replied.

lydia thought that the plan wasn't going to work and that it was ridiculous.

they all looked down at the board and stiles looked at the hand piece.

"where's dr. deaton?" stiles asked and then everyone looked at lydia and she looked back at them noticing they were waiting for her to answer.

"what?" lydia asked looking at everyone.

"aren't you gonna answer it?" stiles asked her.

"oh, i don't know the answer. i thought we were asking some sort of spirit." lydia replied.

"well, do you know any spirits?" cora asked.

"is she for real?" lydia asked pointing to cora while looking at marcie and stiles.

then stiles went on to plan b. he pulled out keys from his pocket holding them out in front of lydia.

"okay, these are deaton's keys for the clinic. close your eyes, and i'm gonna put em in your hand, and then were just gonna try and see if you can feel out for his location. it's called psychometry." stiles said.

"i'm not a psychic." lydia told him.

"you're something! okay? just, lydia, put out your hand, and." stiles said as lydia put her hand out closing her eyes.

stiles dropped the keys in her hand and lydia flinched.

"what?" stiles and marcie asked.

"they're cold." was all lydia said.

marcie almost laughed when she saw stiles' eye twitching. 

"lydia, concentrate, please? trying to save lives here, for the love of god." stiles said and lydia shut her eyes again while they waited.

"yeah, what is it? what do you see?" stiles asked.

"nothing." lydia replied.

so now stiles went on to plan c. he passed lydia a pencil and some paper.

"automatic writing?" lydia said and stiles nodded.

lydia took the pencil and started to draw.

"lydia, what are you doing? w-what the hell is that?" stiles asked.

"a tree." lydia replied and she continued to draw.

"a tr- lydia, you're supposed to be writing words, like in sentences, something like a location, something that would tell us where he is." stiles told her.

"well, maybe you should've said that." lydia replied.

"isn't she supposed to be some kind of genius?" cora asked.

"genius? yes. psychic, no. honestly, i don't know why you're even bothering with me anyway. i mean, especially since it's obvious you should be talking to danny." lydia said.

"wait, what? why danny?" stiles asked.

"because... last night, he was a target. but it wasn't a sacrifice." scott said appearing at the door.

-

"but isn't danny still in the hospital?" cora asked scott as they walked out of the classroom.

"yeah. that's where we're going right now." stiles said.

"i'll meet you there." scott said.

"why?" stiles asked him.

then scott showed his phone to stiles showing a text that said they found something about deaton.

"okay, go." marcie told him.

-

once they pulled up at the hospital, they somehow managed to sneak into danny's room.

stiles stood over danny while he slept.

"danny, you awake?" stiles asked shaking danny's shoulder.

"stiles." marcie said.

"danny?" stiles said hitting his face and eventually danny let out a groan.

"stop it." marcie told him.

"wow." stiles said backing away.

then stiles went over to danny's bag and opened it.

"what are you doing?" danny asked.

"i'm not doing anything, danny. this is just a dream that you're having." stiles said going back into the bag.

"why are you going through my stuff?" danny asked.

"right, but only in the dream, remember? dream. dreaming." stiles said.

"why would i dream about you going through my stuff?" danny asked.

"i don't know that, danny, okay? it's your dream. take responsibility for it. shut up and go back to sleep." stiles said then he pulled something out of danny's bag.

"danny boy, you might've actually found something here." stiles said.

"what is it?" marcie asked.

"a project for harris." stiles replied.

-

"deaton's got to be at one of the six locations, but they're all over town. i don't know how we can get to all of them fast enough." scott said on speakerphone.

"well, we might not have to. danny was doing a project on something for mr. harris's physics class, and i think it actually means something." stiles explained.

"what project?" scott asked.

"something on telluric currents." stiles said.

"did you say currents?" scott asked.

"yeah." stiles replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.6K 41
"Why have one when you can have them all?" A story of new discoveries, love, and choosing the right one... or ones. *** I DO NOT OWN ANY IMAGES, GIFS...
32.6K 534 21
What will happen when a very unexpected surprise rises upon the pack and shocks everyone involved Will they be able to handle it? Or will it ruin eve...
109K 1.7K 24
What happens when Stiles and Scott become the pack parents they were destined to be? Characters belong to MTV Teen Wolf
39.6K 544 42
◤ ◥ In which a girl who almost have nothing left, meet a cute, sarcastic boy in the midd...