Permanent |✔️

By wildlife27

-Highest Ranking #3 in Nightmares- "Stop lying to me." Asher hissed harshly, his eyes furious as he hits the... More

|Permanent|
Aesthetics |Permanent|
Chapter One |Lunatic|
Chapter Two |Nightmares|
Chapter Three |Secret|
Chapter Four |Confessions|
Chapter Five |Mouse|
Chapter Six |Scared|
Chapter Seven |Cold hearted|
Chapter Eight |Guns|
Chapter Nine |Pain|
Chapter Ten |Hopeless|
Chapter Eleven |Yes|
Chapter Thirteen |Fucked up|
Chapter Fourteen|Lies|
Chapter Fifteen |First impression|
Chapter Sixteen |Dresses|
Chapter Seventeen | Silence|
Chapter Eighteen |Frozen|
Chapter Nineteen |The Pits|
Chapter Twenty |Dinner|
Chapter Twenty-One |Hope|
Chapter Twenty-Two |Goodbye|
Chapter Twenty-Three |Ruin|
Chapter Twenty-Four |Fire|
Chapter Twenty-Five |Shower|
Chapter Twenty-Six |Moment|
Chapter Twenty-Seven |Hold|
Chapter Twenty-Eight |Truth or dare?|
Chapter Twenty-Nine |Date?|
Chapter Thirty |Snow&Threats|
Chapter Thirty-One |Love can be so cruel|
Chapter Thirty-Two |Lost in the middle of nowhere|
Chapter Thirty-Three |Pain|
Chapter Thirty-Four |Just you and me|

Chapter Twelve |Hot Coffee|

4.5K 122 37
By wildlife27

"If it doesn't burn a little then what's the point of playing with fire?" ~ Ava
______________________
|AVA'S POV|

"Can we go back home, I'm tired." I whined, dragging my feet like a kid. He looked at me rolling his eyes mumbling an okey. I can't help it, we've been walking for hours. And Asher doesn't even seem affected.

I tried making a conversation with him, but he'd give me the cold shoulder the whole time so I just gave up.

We were now walking down the escalator. Suddenly a women pushed me forward, I closed my eyes waiting for my face to be squished and feel extreme pain. But when I opened my eyes I found Asher holding my arm. "Watch where you're walking." He grits to the women that pushed me.

"She shouldn't be so careless and stupid then!" She yells back, holding onto her bag.

"Me careless? You're the one that's clumsy and almost made me fall." I answered back, my eyes glaring back at hers.

"Pathetic." She spits, throwing daggers. I stood there not knowing what to do. I turned my back around crossing my arms around my chest wanting to disappear.

Pathetic.

Careless.

Stupid.

Breath in.
Breath out.
Breath in.
Breath out.

My breathing hitched, my breathes were fast and short. My lungs needed more air.

Whore.
Disgusting.
Stupid.
User.
Careless.
Hoe.
Ugly.
Pathetic.
Grow up.
I hate you.
No one likes you,

"I can't breath." I gasped, running out through the doors. My legs buckled up as I fell on my knees trying to catch my breath. It felt like I was in a black hole. I couldn't get out of. I was surrounded with darkness.

I felt a hand on my back. "Focus, name three things you see."

I looked back at Asher then looked in front of me. "Cars and a tree."

"Name on more thing." Asher whispered to my ear. His voice was definitely calming me down.

I looked at him. "You." I was breathing perfectly fine now.

I put a hand on my chest as I inhaled once more getting up."Thank you."I whispered.

We were walking towards the car, Asher put the bags back into the cars back trunk.

By now I was exhausted, my whole body was drained. It's like it sucked out all of my energy. My eyes were burning, my legs were stiff my hands were trembling. All theses signs are coming back. Bringing me back to the past once more. I stared out of the window.

All the hate coming through at once.

Stop being so childish and grow up.

Pathetic and stupid.

No one likes you.

He's gonna leave you just like all the other boys did.

You're ugly.

Stop crying like baby.

Little brat.

Killer, you almost killed those men.

Tears were flowing down my cheeks to the moment I heard myself sob I couldn't hold back any more.

Asher stared back at me and parked to the side of highway. I felt so pathetic crying in front of him. "I'm sorry." I whipped my tears away holding back my sob and tears that were begging to fall out of my eyes.

I hugged myself, leaning myself against the window; playing with my fingers. I could still feel his eyes on me.

"I didn't know hateful words do this to you." He says. Surprising me with his tone. It held no hatred, it was soft and low.

"You don't know all of things about me." I mumbled, whipping my eyes. He stared at me for a few seconds but began to drive again until we were back at the house.

****

"Is the packing all done?" Asher asked, sitting on the chair of the kitchen. We were all downstairs organizing and putting stuff away.

"Is anyone hungry?" Asked Maryam while she was opening the fridge. I mumbled a no and so did Asher. But the rest of them were pretty hungry.

"Let's go out to eat then?" She offered, they agreed. But I wasn't in the mood to get out. "Are you sure you don't want to come with us." She asks.

"I'm good." I smiled, and headed upstairs towards my room to pack up my clothes.
I opened a suitcase and placed all the clothes I bought today and the clothes that were in the closet.

Asher.

And what's wrong with him? I was beyond annoyed. I was thinking about him 24/7. I hardly knew him. He treats me like Im his slave. And all I can do is think about him.

He's hot.

Don't you remember the way he helped you today?

His tone to you?

Shut up.

I went down a couple of stairs after packing, to get a cup of coffee to find Asher sitting in the kitchen talking to someone on the phone.

"How are you today?" I heard him ask. Then "I miss you." And. "I love you more."

"See you tomorrow." He ended the phone call and that's when I continued down the stairs. His eyes were on me the whole time as I made coffee. "You want?" I asked, while pouring some in my mug. He nodded as I picked up another cup of coffee and poured it. "How do you drink your coffee?" I asked.

"Black." Like your heart; I almost snorted. I handed him his cup as I toke mine and we sat together at the island table. I didn't dare to speak. I was in my own bubble trying to figure out my life. Which I really can't since it's a no solution math problem.

"Can I get a cup of coffee too?" Asked Amber. She was here. I gritted my teeth, "Sure." I pulled out the burning hot glass carafe walking towards the table when Amber purposely bumped into me causing the hot coffee to spill all over me. It was on my chest and legs, it was like needles poking my skin. "Oh my god I didn't see you." She smiles.

My face was red in pain, I couldn't move, my clothes were sticking onto my burnt body, I yelled out of pain when I tried to move. Asher came running to my side. I silently cried wishing for the pain to go away. With every movement I made it was like I was ripping off my skin. I closed my eyes tears falling from my face as my body was burning. I was itching to remove my clothes.

"What did you do!?" Yelled Asher, he was inches away from her. I literally thought he was going to hit her.

"Fill the tub with cold water." Asher yelled at Amber but she stood there. "Now!" He furiously yelled as she ran upstairs.

"Let's go." He held my burnt body bride style, his eyes roaming my body, I was trying to remove my shirt since it was causing pain. I kept tugging on it, once we were in the bathroom, he told Amber to leave and call a doctor as he started to quickly undress me. He took off my shirt to reveal my stomach, I groaned once more squirming around. He then took off my pants quickly. My bra was soaking wet form the coffee and it was also burning me so he took off my bra too. I was completely naked in front of him. My body was to much in pain to react.

I then was placed in the cold tub, I closed my eyes when the cold water hit my burning body. I stumbled back sighing, I've never been physically in this much pain. When I finally cooled down, I looked at Asher who had his head in his hands leaning against the tub. "Asher." I called. He turned around as his eye roamed my body I knew for what reason, I felt it, I felt they way he intended it to be; to see if I was alright.

Later on, a knock was heard as a male came in, which I assume was a doctor. I tried covering my body in embarrassment, "Hello,what happened?" He asked smiling at me.

"Hot brew coffee was spilled on her." Asher mumbled standing up next to the doctor. And being butt naked in front of two men is overwhelming. I wanted to bury myself from embarrassment.

"Let's take her to the bed." The Doctor kneeled down - " No, I'll do it," He hissed, pushing the Doctor away as helped me to stand up only making contact with my eyes. He wrapped the towel around my body. I held his hand, "Can I at least wear underwear. There's nothing burnt there." I whispered to his ear. I didn't feel comfortable in showing the doctor my ass too.

He nodded swiftly as he left me then got a pair of boxer which I think was his. I slowly wore them and then walked to the bedroom as I was laid down. The doctor toke the towel off exposing my body.
"Good thing it's just first degree burning." He examined my burns. My boobs on display.

God this is embarrassing.

"I'll clean them and then wrap it. I'll going to write you up some sleeping pills for you to sleep at night. Because it's going to get pretty painful." When he said sleeping pills my eyes widen, finally.

****

After an hour of torture, I was wrapped into hundreds of bandages. My arms were slightly burned but not as much as my legs. I stood up to go to the bathroom when I heard a knock, "Come in." Asher's head appeared as I smiled ghostly.

Look at you, all drooling.

"Hey." I whispered, looking at Asher sho was wearing grey sweats. I was honestly surprised by his visit.

"Maryam is asking if you were okey?" He asks rubbing his neck.

Maryam?

"Tell her I'm fine." I answered with a smile.

"Are you really?" He asks.

"I mean you know Rio wants to know
too." He grits, placing his hands in his pocket.

"Mmmm." I mumbled, walking towards Asher. I was limping a little but it didn't stop me from walking.

"Taylor says you should sit down." He says backing away.

"Maryam, Rio and Taylor." I said, coming face to face with Asher.

"Why didn't they come then?" I asked, crossing my hands around my chest.

"I-they told me." He curses underneath his breath.

"Anyways, the paper work is tomorrow. The sooner the better." He mumbles, about to leave. But I held his hand and pulled him into a hug. My arms around his torso and my head on his chest.

"Thank you for helping me today."

____________________________
[A/N]

*Smirking*

Hope you enjoyed

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 9.8K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
122K 5.8K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
183K 7.2K 66
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
617K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!