monster - stiles stilinski

Af filteredthots

the pack gets tested more and more but will they all survive? teen wolf | s3 Mere

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
000
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043

001

5.2K 92 28
Af filteredthots

CHAPTER ONE:

"do you know how many vehicle collisions last year involved deer? 247 thousand." stiles said reading it off the screen of his laptop.

"oh, god, please go to school." his dad said shaking his head.

"but that's crossing the road. this one last night came right down the middle." stiles said as his father walked in the room.

"i'm not gonna beg you." his dad said.

"you couldn't. i'm impervious to your influence. anyway." stiles said.

"could you consider a bribe?" his dad asked.

"you couldn't meet my price." stiles replied.

"extortion?" his dad said.

"you got nothing on me." stiles said.

"yeah." he dad said.

noah went and grabbed the back of his chair and started to drag him away from the computer.

"dad, what are you doing?" stiles said trying to drag the chair back so he could type.

"dad, what are you doing? what are you-" stiles said but then fell out of his chair.

after last night, stiles and marcie both felt like nothing had ever changed.

it was weird. it was like they hadn't even stopped talking.

marcie felt her feelings for stiles had grown and she now felt like she had gotten over tristan.

-

marcie got up the next day for school and she got herself ready.

allison was going to be driving them to school since lydia's car was wrecked.

"are you going to school?" harry asked as he walked into the room.

"i can't just avoid everyone forever." marcie replied.

allison picked up lydia and marcie before they made it to school.

allison found a parking spot and they got their locker assignments.

ironically, stiles and marcie's locker were next to each other. again.

"freshmen. tons and tons of fresh men." lydia asked looking over at all the new boys.

"not sure i'd consider them men." marcie said. 

"you mean fresh boys. lydia, they're 14." allison said.

"eh, some more mature than others." lydia said.

"you know, it's okay to be single. focus on yourself for a little while, work on becoming a better person." allison said.

"allison, i love you. so if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend like we're not actually talking about you, it's totally fine. but i don't want a boyfriend. i want a distraction." lydia said as they saw two hot twins walk in.

"brothers?" allison asked.

"actually, no." marcie said once she got a closer look.

"twins." lydia corrected.

allison, lydia and marcie walked into class and lydia found a place to sit while allison sat in front of scott and marcie sat beside stiles.

everyone's phones went off at the same time and they saw they had a text message.

"the offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the earth flowed somber under an overcast sky, seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness." this is the last line to the first book we are going to read. it is also the last text you will receive in this class. phones off, everyone." the teacher said as she walked into the classroom.

everyone was doing the work they were assigned to when marcie saw the new principal walk in.

"mr. mccall?" the teacher said as scott looked up and she told him his mom called him out of school.

"hey, lydia. what is that? is that from the accident?" stiles asked when he saw the bandage on her ankle.

"no. prada bit me." lydia replied.

"your dog?" stiles asked.

"no, my designer handbag. yes, my dog." lydia replied as marcie chuckled.

"has it ever bitten you before?" stiles asked her as she shock her head.

"okay. what if it's like, the same thing as the deer? you know, like, how animals start acting weird right before an earthquake or something?" stiles wondered.

"meaning what? there's gonna be an earthquake?" lydia asked him.

"or something. i just... maybe it means something's coming. something bad." stiles said.

"it was a deer and a dog. what's that thing you say about threes?" lydia asked.

"once, twice-" marcie stopped when a bird flew into the window and made everyone stop what they were doing.

ms. blake looked out the window and saw hundred of crows flying.

all the sudden more birds flew into the window. they broke the windows and got into the classroom.

"get down, everyone!" ms. blake shouted.

the crows started to attack people's faces and marcie and lydia and allison under a desk.

marcie got down and stiles went and placed himself over her like a shield.

"get down, down. get down!" ms. blake shouted again.

the bird just flew out of the room and everyone got back up and stiles looked at marcie.

"are you okay?" stiles asked her.

"yeah, i'm fine. are you okay?" marcie asked him.

"i'm fine, mars." stiles said grabbing her hand and holding it in his own.

their brown eyes met and marcie felt her hands glowing red making stiles cover both of her hands with his to hide them.

the police and the paramedics showed up. stiles went over to ms. blake when he saw her shaking.

"ms. blake, you okay?" he asked her as she nodded.

stiles looked over at her hair and took out a black feather.

"mr. argent, you wouldn't have any insight into this, would you?" stiles' father asked him.

"me?" chris asked.

"yeah. all this bizarre animal behavior, its... you must have seen something like this before, right?" sheriff asked him.

"i'm not sure why i would or why you would think i would." chris replied.

"i'm sorry. i-i could've sworn i overhead my son talking about how you were an experienced hunter." stiles' dad said making marcie and stiles look over at each other.

"ah, right. well, not anymore." chris replied.

"are you all right?" noah asked allison.

"yeah." allison replied as he smiled and walked away.

"call scott." marcie told stiles as he nodded and they went out into the hallway.

"we got a serious problem at school. ms. blakes class-" stiles began telling him.

"hey, can you tell me about it later?" scott asked.

"well, no, pretty sure this qualifies for immediate discussion." stiles told him.

"all right, then meet me at derek's." scott replied.

"derek's house, what? what the hell are you doing at-" stiles said.

"just meet us here, okay?" scott replied as he hung up the phone.

-

"yeah, i see it. it's two bands, right?" derek asked, looking at scotts arm with red glowing eyes.

"what does it mean?" derek asked him.

"i don't know. it's just something i traced with my fingers." scott said tracing it in the dust on the table beside him.

"why is it so important to you?" derek asked.

"do you know what the word tattoo means?" scott asked.

"to mark something." stiles said as derek turned to look at him and he gave derek a little nod and smile.

"well, that's in tahitian. in samoan, it means open wound. i knew i wanted to get a tattoo when i turned 18. i always wanted one. i just decided to get it now, to make it kind of a reward." scott explained.

"for what?" derek asked.

"for not calling or texting allison all summer. even when i really wanted to, even when it was so hard not to sometimes. i was trying to give her the space she wants. going four months later, it still hurts. it still feels like a, uh-" scott said.

"like an open wound." stiles said finishing his sentence as him and marcie shared a glance.

"yeah." scott replied looking down.

"pains gonna be worst than anything you've ever felt." derek said.

"ah, that's great." stiles said.

"do it." scott said then derek lite the tool with a torch. 

"oh, wow. that's a- that's a lot for me. so i'm gonna take that as my cue. i'm just gonna wait outside." stiles said.

"nope. you two can help hold him down." derek said and they both went over to scott and each of them took one shoulder.

"i'm so not loving this." marcie said.

scott nodded holding his arm out.

"oh, my god." stiles said.

then once derek touched his skin, scott moved around and cried in pain.

"hold him." derek told stiles and marcie.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

56.7K 896 23
the pack is faced with a new enemy but first they must figure out who it is before they all wind up dead teen wolf | s4
1.1M 19.2K 154
☼ imagines and preferences for the teen wolf characters. [ WRITTEN WHEN I WAS YOUNG, SOME ARE BAD ] mtv's teen wolf -gothlunch 2016-2017 COMPLE...
46.6K 859 31
the pack falls apart after the new guy comes to town. will they get back together to save the day? teen wolf | s5
1.2K 49 19
together forever (published) together doesn't mean forever(published) in another life (published)