monster - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

the pack gets tested more and more but will they all survive? teen wolf | s3 More

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043

000

6.7K 122 28
By filteredthots

CHAPTER ZERO:

scott was getting a tattoo from downtown and stiles decided to tag along.

scott had passed the tattoo artist a drawing of what he wanted.

"boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture." the tattoo artist said as scott smiled.

"hey, scott, sure you don't want something like this?" stiles asked showing a drawing of a lizard that looked like the kanima.

scott gave stiles a look but he didn't say anything.

"too soon?" stiles said, looking down at the drawing.

"yeah. i don't know, man. are you sure about this? i mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?" stiles told him.

"i'm not changing my mind." scott replied as the tattoo artist got his stuff set up.

"okay, but why two bands?" stiles asked.

scott was getting a tattoo of two plain black bands on his left arm.

"i just like it." scott replied.

"but don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning, you know, or something?" stiles said.

"getting a tattoo means something." scott replied.

"i don't think that's-" stiles began.

"he's right, tattooing goes back thousands of years. the tahitian word tatua means to leave a mark. like a rite of passage." the tattoo artist spoke up.

"yeah, you see? he gets it." scott said.

"he's covered in tattoos, scott, literally." stiles said.

"okay, you ready?" the tattoo artist asked looking at scott.

scott cleared his throat and nodded his head, while he got comfortable in the chair.

"you ain't got any problems with needles, do you?" he asked. 

"nope." scott replied and the tattoo artist turned it on, going to scotts arm.

"i tend to get a little squeamish though, so..." stiles said  as he looked over at the needle before he fainted.

-

"you okay?" stiles asked scott when they heard him groan. 

"kinda burns." scott said.

"well, you did just get your skin stabbed about 100 thousand times with a needle." stiles said.

"yeah, but i don't think it's supposed to feel like this." scott said and stiles shrugged.

then scott moved in his seat and groaned.

"no, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this. oh, i gotta take this thing off." scott said referring to the wrap that was around his arm.

"no, no, no, no, scott. oh, scott, please stop." stiles said  closing his eyes as scott unwrapped the bandage from his arm.

"whoa, whoa." stiles said when he looked at it.

scott looked and saw his tattoo... fading away.

"oh, no, what? no, no, come on." scott said and his tattoo completely disappeared.

"it healed." scott said disappointed.

"ah, thank god. i hated it." stiles admitted as scott glared at him.

"sorry." he said as he drove out of the parking lot.

-

"it is not a double date. it is a group thing." lydia said making marcie laugh.

"that's probably not what they think." marcie said.

over the summer, marcie had kept herself isolated. after tristan died, the only person she talked to was harry, allison and lydia.

zoe and her family had moved out of beacon hills after tristan's funeral. marcie and zoe got on good terms before she left.

"do they know it's a group thing? cause i told you that i'm not ready to get back out there." allison said from the backseat.

"you were in france and didn't do any dating for four months?" lydia said as allison shrugged.

"what about you, mar. did you talk to stiles?" allison asked.

"no, i haven't talked to him since the night after tristan's funeral." marcie said as lydia and allison gave her sad eyes.

"you know he's been worried about you." lydia said as marcie shock her head.

"what about you lydia, did you do any dating?" marcie asked her changing the subject.

"yeah, i mean after-" allison began.

"do not say his name." lydia said.

"is he okay? i mean, did everything work out?" allison asked.

"well. the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. and yes, derek taught him the werewolf 101, like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon." lydia explained as allison grinned.

"so then you've talked to him?" allison said to lydia.

"uh, not since he left for london." lydia replied.

"you mean since his dad moved him to london." allison corrected.

"whatever, he left. and seriously, an american werewolf in london? like, that's not gonna be a disaster." lydia said.

"a real disaster." marcie said.

"so you're totally over him?" allison asked.

"would i be going on a double date if i wasn't?" lydia asked as allison laughed.

"i knew it!" marcie said.

"yes, it is a double date. it's not an orgy. you'll live." lydia said looking at allison.

-

when they were stopped at the stop light, stiles looked out to the car beside him and he saw it was lydia's car.

"have you and marcie talked this summer?" scott asked seeing stiles' expression change at the mention of her name.

"uh, no. she just lost her first love. i didn't exactly plan on making a move yet, thanks scotty." stiles replied in an annoyed tone.

"maybe once school starts she'll talk to you." scott told him.

"you talk to allison?" stiles asked changing the subject.

"nah, we agreed to give each other the summer. no texts, no calls." scott said, talking about allison.

"so then how do you know she won't be back at school then?" stiles asked and he looked out the window seeing lydia and allison beside them.

his eyes stopped once he saw marcie. he hadn't seen her since tristan's funeral and he wasn't sure how to feel about it.

he knew that losing her first love destroyed her so he wanted to give her the space she needed but it was the hardest thing he's ever had to do.

"after everything that happened, i'm not sure she's coming back at all." scott replied.

"i think she is. i'd say pretty definite, you know. like one hundred percent." stiles said clearing his throat and he nodded his head in the direction of the car, making scott turn to look.

"oh, my god. oh, my god." scott said leaning back in his seat. 

-

they stopped at a red light and marcie looked over at the car beside her and saw stiles' jeep.

she locked eyes was stiles almost immediately and then they looked away.

scott and allison had also locked eyes and turned their heads back.

"oh, my god. oh... oh, my god. oh, my god. oh, my god. oh, my god. i can't see him, not now." allison said.

"this just got incredible awkward." marcie said.

marcie looked up and saw stiles wave at lydia and she smiled at him.

"can we just drive. please, stiles?" scott said.

"scott, it's a red light." stiles said.

"lydia, drive now." marcie told her.

"i can't." lydia replied.

"lydia, go just go." allison said.

"but the light." lydia said as marcie saw stiles roll down the window.

"i think we should talk to them. her, i just think we should say something." stiles said.

"no. no, no, stiles, come on." scott said while stiles rolled down the window.

"oh, my god. dude, no." scott said.

"hi! hey!" stiles shouted out the window.

then lydia drove off and stiles' smile faded.

"you know, they probably didn't see us." stiles said.

"you guys all right?" lydia asked them as they nodded.

the light finally turned green and stiles followed behind lydia. 

"what are you doing?" scott asked.

"i'm driving." stiles replied.

"we're right behind them." scott said.

"okay, well, do you see any turns?" stiles asked. 

"i don't want it to look like we're following them." scott said.

"well, what do you want me to do?" stiles asked.

"i don't know, anything." scott said then stiles stopped the jeep.

"lydia, stop. we need to go back and talk to them." allison said as lydia stopped.

"yeah, i think it's time for me to talk to stiles, too." marcie said.

stiles and scott exchanged a look when they noticed lydias car came to a stop as well.

"they stopped too." lydia said as they all looked at the jeep.

"why would they stop?" allison asked.

"it's stiles and scott. do you really wanna try applying logic to those two?" lydia asked.

"no, not really." marcie replied.

"maybe we should go back-" allison began.

all the sudden, they heard the windshield break. a deer had ran straight through it.

the three girls screamed and they quickly got out of the car.

scott and stiles got out of the jeep and raced over to see if the girls were okay.

"are you okay?" scott asked allison and lydia.

"it came out of nowhere." lydia said.

"are you hurt?" stiles asked marcie grabbing her hands that were visibly shaking.

"i'm okay." she told him as she looked up at him.

marcie was the first person stiles ran to and stiles was the first person marcie turned to for comfort.

"it ran right into us." lydia said.

"are you okay?" scott asked her.

"i'm okay." allison replied.

"are you sure you're all right?" stiles asked marcie as she nodded.

"stiles, i'm okay." marcie told him as they admired each other for a moment.

stiles let his hair grow out over the summer and it made him look hot.

marcie couldn't help but feel more attracted to him than before.

"well, i'm not okay. i am totally freaking out. how the hell does it just run into us?" lydia asked.

scott walked over to the deer. it was just dead on top of lydia's car.

marcie felt stiles pull her into his side while they all watched scott.

and while stiles had his attention on scott, marcie grabbed his hand making stiles lace their fingers together.

"i saw its eyes right before it hit us. it was like it... it was like it was crazy." lydia said.

"no, it was scared. actually... terrified." scott said sensing it's last emotions as he put his hand on the deer.

stiles and marcie looked at each other and stiles pulled her into a hug after seeing the scared look in her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 859 31
the pack falls apart after the new guy comes to town. will they get back together to save the day? teen wolf | s5
1.1M 19.2K 154
☼ imagines and preferences for the teen wolf characters. [ WRITTEN WHEN I WAS YOUNG, SOME ARE BAD ] mtv's teen wolf -gothlunch 2016-2017 COMPLE...
260K 5.9K 26
the stereotypical tale of the boy who falls in love with a girl he can never have teen wolf | s1
30.5K 1.5K 61
Erica and Boyd are missing, people are once again dying. A new pack has come to town. An alpha pack. Which means, a lot of trouble. But that's not t...