Styles INC [edited]

By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. Y... More

Warning
Characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y
Thank you
Hello

f o r t y s i x

1.8K 39 7
By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

Check out my new book, Arduous

Harry's POV
(April 1)

I am a little nervous not gonna lie. I am telling my best friends I am engaged, and for some reason I am very nervous. I don't know why I am nervous. Just different situations going through my head make me nervous.

I button up my white sheer shirt a couple buttons before pulling up my dark wash jeans and buckling my belt. Rose walks in from the bathroom, a tight baby blue of the shoulder dress on with ruffles at the top.

Her hair is lightly curled, dark red lipstick is on her plump lips, and black Louis Vuitton's are on her feet, her big bump sticking out. I smile at her and she walks over to me while I slip on my Chelsea boots. I stand and she goes to hug me but the bump gets in the way making us laugh and her look down. I feel around and raise an eyebrow at her.

"Wow, she isn't moving for once." I jinx myself when I feel a kick on my hand making us laugh. "There she goes." She sets her hand on top of mine and I look into those beautiful eyes I love so much. "I'm sorry." I mumble and she looks up at me confused.

"For what?" She asks confused. I sigh and drop my hands.

"For being mad in the beginning. I don't know why, I guess I was just scared of the thought and-and" I try to continue but she cuts me off with a kiss on the lips.

"Harry, I forgave you a long time ago." I nod and sigh again.

"I know, but I can't help but feel guilty about it." She shakes her head understandingly and I kiss her once more before grabbing her hand. "Ready?" I ask.

"Yep." She pops the p and I laugh. We walk downstairs and make our way out to my Range Rover. I open her door for her and she slides in while thanking me. I go to my side and get in and start it before driving out of the drive way. We head to the club that is about an hour away, stopping multiple times so Rose can pee, she complains about the baby being on her bladder until I can find a petrol station to pull into. We finally reach the club called "14" and enter, a crowd of paparazzi's outside the club, yelling rumors and questions at us. We ignore them and enter the club. I lead the way over to the vip section and see all the boys,not only the five boys but my four Aussie
friends, Ashton, Calum, Luke, and Michael. I greet them all with a hug.

"It has been forever mate." Calum tells me while patting my back, I avert my gaze from Rose and look over at him.

"I know, we gotta see each other more." He nods in agreement with a smile. We continue talking and the rest of the boys join. I glance over at Rose and see her talking to Perrie, Eleanor, and Emily,they are all laughing and Rose has her right hand on the top of her stomach. I smile at the sight before looking back at the boys when I hear my name.

"So Styles, I don't see you for almost a year and I come back to a girl pregnant with your child, and with a rock on her finger." I chuckle at his sentence and the boys all laugh lightly till they hear the part about a ring on her finger, they all look at me, some with their jaws dropped, and others with their eyebrows raised.

"You're engaged?" Liam questions and I nod.

"Since when?" Zayn asks.

"End of our Bora Bora trip." They all look at me surprised before congratulating me. It is then that we hear excited squeals from our right. The girls have Roses hand in there's looking at her ring. She looks at me and smiles before facing an excited Emily.

"Wow I can't believe Harry Styles is now engaged." Luke comes up from behind me and pats my back. I chuckle and he laughs along. "Congrats mate." I thank him and Niall yell "SHOTTSSS" from beside us, I laugh and make my way over to Rose. I go behind her and she leans her back against my chest, I lay a kiss on the top of her head before resting my hand on my stomach. We sway from side to side before she looks up at me.

"I love you." I smile and press a kiss to her lips before hearing a groan from in front of us, we see a slightly intoxicated Louis standing with a grossed out expression.

"Every damn time I am around you, I swear." I shrug and Rose giggles. He then walks away towards the new shots tray and I lean into Roses ear.

"I love you too baby." I see her smile and kiss her cheek. We stay for a little bit longer, everyone now either tipsy or drunk. "Let's get out of here and go home." I whisper in her ear and she yawns sleepily before slowly nodding. I stand before helping her up, we make our way of the club and I swear I hear footsteps from close behind us but when I ask Rose she says she didn't hear anything so I turn around and second guess myself and come to conclusion that I am going crazy. We get in the car and make the drive back home, when we get there we get out and immediately go upstairs.

"Shower?" I question and she nods. We walk into the bathroom and I help her unzip her dress and she steps out in nothing but a black lace thong,I growl and she turns around smirking before sliding them off and walking into the steamy shower, her ass jiggling on the way there. Harry JR. wants to make an appearance but I control myself. I strip from my clothes and walk in, Rose is under the water and washing her hair, the steam making it foggy so it is a little hard to see. I come over to her and kiss her shoulder before putting some shampoo in my now wet hair.

After we get done we walk out and go to the closet. I put on just boxers and Rose puts on some underwear and one of black shirts. I meet her in the hallway and we walk downstairs, we go to the media room and I turn on the screen. While i'm walking over to the couch she is on I ask her if she just wants to search romantic comedies on Netflix instead of finding a movie, she shrugs and replies with a sure. I plop down next to her and she throws the blanket over me before snuggling into my side. I wrap my hand around her shoulders before kissing her temple.

She picks the Netflix icon before searching romantic comedies on there, we decide on Love Actually. We end up falling asleep halfway through and I wake up at three am and carry her upstairs. I lay her down in bed before going over to my spot. I slide in and get comfortable before feeling her reach out for me, she moves into my chest and I smile at the fact she reaches for me in her sleep.

&&&

Roses POV
(May 12)

I wake up to a sharp pain in my side. I wake Harry and his eyes snap open at mt frightened state. No, no, it is too early for this, I am not due for awhile, I can't be having contractions. I start to panic and Harry tries calming me down but his tough facade is fading and I can see the look of sheer panic and terror start to show. We go down the stairs and Harry grabs random car keys before clicking the unlock button and the noise to his Ferrari California rings out. I get in still felling the pain in my stomach and Harry quickly takes off. We get to the hospital quickly, the whole way there Harry cooing in my ear that is is gonna be ok. I am seven months pregnant as of yesterday so it is way too early to be having these. I try not to show how much I am panicking but I know he can see right through me. We make it through the doors and Harry calls for a doctor, a nurse rushes over to us and Harry yells that I might be in labor. She glances at me before leading me over to a wheelchair hastily. I get in and she leads me to a room. A couple other nurses come in and they start to hook me up to machines. A nurse wraps a belt around my stomach and attaches it to the to the machine that tracks your contractions, it calculates the frequency and length. Harry paces with his hand in his hair, he stops when he notices me watching him and gives me a reassuring smile.

After painfully waiting doctor Napp enters the room with papers in her hand and a smile on her face, what the hell could she be smiling at?

"Good news!"  She cheerfully announces and we look at her anxiously, Harry now on the bed with me, our hands intertwined in my lap and an arm around the back of the bed. "No baby." I sigh out of relief and Harry kisses my head. "It turned out to be braxton hicks which is very common around this time in pregnancy, but I will need to check your cervix." I nod and look at her again. "But I am officially declaring you to be put on bed rest. The stress you have been under caused the false contractions and we can't have that, it could harm the baby." Harry gives me an I told you so look, he has been repeatedly telling me I need to stay home but every time I don't listen, he even got Danny to tell me. But I nod at her and she puts some gloves on before coming over to the end of the table. "You are going to feel a pinch and it will be uncomfortable." I nod and get a little shy about her seeing my most private area that is meant just for my fiance. She instructs me to spread my legs and I do so, she then puts them on raisers and warns me once more before she checks them.

It hurt, a lot. It was the most uncomfortable "pinch" ever. After what feels like a life time she takes her fingers out and snaps her gloves off.  "You are one centimeter dilated but that is normal." I nod and she continues to tell me more information about what I should expect coming up and we do a quick sonogram, the sound of my little princesses heart filling the room and her little body squirming around in my stomach is shown on the screen.

"Your baby weighs almost 2 pounds, about the size of a head of cauliflower, and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers." Me and Harry listen to her talk in awe. She tells us a few more things before exiting the room so I could get ready to leave. Harry helps me get ready and he smiles at me sweetly.

I glance at the clock and see it is now only ten am, it's Saturday and this was one of the first weekends Harry has had off. The building in New York opened mid April so he has been very busy with that, he has had to fly there twice now, but everything is finally calming down.

"I'm so sorry." I pout as I lean into his chest, his arms wrapping around my back and rubbing up and down. He kisses my head before putting his finger under my chin making me look up at him.

"Don't apologize baby, we needed to come here and make sure our little peanut was ok." I smile and he kisses me, his thumb rubs on my cheekbone when he pulls back. I stare into his dazzling forest green eyes and he stares into my light honey ones. "Come on, lets go home and sleep the day away." I chuckle and nod happily, we leave the hospital and get in his car heading home. Once we get home we lay on the big couch and do just as he said. His back against the couch and his arm around my waist pulling him as close as he can.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! These upcoming chapters will skip around a bit for plot development, so please pay attention to the date! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Till next time

N

Edited August 19, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 948 30
A/N: I wrote this book when I was 10 years old so prepare to cringe. 👫👫👫 What would you do if you were taken by four teenagers? Well, you mostly s...
113K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
8.1K 164 20
NIALL: What in the world just happened? I choked at seeing this girl? And did a spit take when I actually got a good look at her? What the hell is...
1M 36.6K 76
I glanced over at Harry. He was looking back at me and I could see his mouth moving in that slow, sexy way of his, but I couldn't focus on what he wa...