Finding My World ( A Ninja Tu...

By MorningStories

Donnie finally got the guts to tell April his feelings about her, but then she turns him down with a lot of h... More

Pяσℓσgυє
¢нαρтєя σиє-EDITED
¢нαρтєя тωσ- EDITED
¢нαρтєя тняєє-EDITED
¢нαρтєя fσυя
¢нαρтєя fινє
¢нαρтєя ѕιχ
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнт
¢нαρтєя иιиє
¢нαρтєя тєи
¢нαρтєя єℓєνєи
¢нαρтєя тωєℓνє
¢нαρтєя fσυятєєи
¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕιχтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєитєєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнтєєи
¢нαρтєя иιиєтєєи
¢нαρтєя тωєиту
¢нαρтєя тωєиту σиє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту тωσ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту тняєє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту fσυя
¢нαρтєя тωєиту fινє
A/N BOOK COVER!!! ;)
¢нαρтєя тωєиту ѕιχ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту ѕєνєи
Dont Wonder Why
¢нαρтєя тωєиту єιgнт
¢нαρтєя тωєиту иιиє
¢нαρтєя тнιяту
Authors Note
Sequel
Question From ME! =D
The Watty Awards

¢нαρтєя тнιятєєи

330 17 16
By MorningStories

Trinitie's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly, finding a sound asleep Donnie right in front of my face. I giggled quietly so I wouldn't wake him up, and snuggled into his plastron.

Donnie still looked the same as he slept, his lips parted slightly, just enough to show his adorable gap. His mask was off, and I studied the lines going horizontally and vertically across his face, scaring his boyish looks. I frowned, and was very tempted to run my fingers along the lines but restrained myself. I wondered how someone so sweet could do something so violent.

I then wonder if Mac and the boys got home alright. That reminded me that we had forgotten to go to the junk yard last night. Whoops...

So I just laid there in Donnie's arms, comfortably. Maybe we had rushed things, but it had felt right, so it was good enough for me. I closed my eyes tiredly.

I felt Donnie stir slightly beside me after a few minutes and peeked an eye open. His face twisted as he yawned and his eyes fluttered open, showing his beautiful red brown eyes that I loved.

Once he had finished stretching, he turned to his side, pulling me even closer to him, and put his chin on my head.

"Mornin princess." He murmured into my hair, making me giggle.

"Morning." I replied, snuggling a little closer. "Wait, don't we have training today?" I looked up at his face.

He thought for a moment. "Yah, but either my alarm goes off or one of my brothers would come to wake me up. It's usually the latter, though."

"Well, I don't remember you turning on your alarm." I said.

"Well, it's not like you remember much anyway, shorty." He teased.

I have a dramatic gasp and playfully swatted his arm with a flick of my wrist. "How dare you, I am almost as tall as the..." I coughed."shorter," Another cough. "Kid in school, and Ill have you know that I can memorize almost most of the things in school, Sherlock."

He chuckled. "Well, I guess we'd better get up before my door comes crashing down." I nodded, and slowly climbed out if bed, stretching my sleepy muscles.

Donnie was putting his mask on while I went to get some different clothes on. I'm going to have to ask April to try to help me get some clothes from my house sneakily, since I was a big klutz.

I grabbed random training clothes and went back to Donnie's room to grab my shoes. I put them on and walked to the training room.

Three of the boys were smirking at me, and I have them a confused look, rolled my eyes, and went to sit by Donnie. Mac was probably still sleeping, seeing as she wasn't in the training room. I wasn't going to wake her up, because I didn't have a death wish. One time I did, and I had a black eye for two weeks.

Master Splinter wasn't back yet, so Leo is apparently going to be training us today.

"Okay guys, and girl, today we will be sparring." I gulped nervously. I was pretty much going to die anyway. He then continued. "Donnie versus Mikey. And Raph will go against the winner, and then me. Trinitie," my head jerked up at the mention of my name. "You can watch us spar first to see how, and then we can see how good you are at fighting."

My eyes widened. He expected me to fight. When I have only been training for, what, like two days?! I do have a death wish.

I watched as Donnie and Mikey got on the mat first while Leo sat on one side of me, and Raph on the other side of him.

"Begin!" Leo shouted, and they did. They circled around, Miley swinging his nun chucks and Donnie scrutinizing his every move looking for a weakness. I jumped when I felt a mouth at my ear, only to find that it was Leo.

"Okay, so to try to win, you need to find your targets weakness. Like, as you can see, Donnie is doing right now. Here's a tip about Mikey: He always takes a step with his foot before he lunges." I nod at the information, stashing it into my brain.

I watched as Donnie then lunged at Mikey quickly, who took a step before lunging also, but was too slow, and was tackled to the ground. They were now rolling around, trying to get the upper hand, but Donnie eventually won. He looked over at me, and I have him a thumbs up and smiled, and he smiled back just as brightly, pink tinging his cheeks.

"Raph, your turn." Leo said, and Raph got up excitedly. Mikey came and sat beside me, not even panting. "Begin!" Leo shouted again.

He then turned to me once more. "Raph always starts first. It's always some kind of lunge. You can catch him by surprise if your quicker, which you should be, because your smaller. Also, Raph always likes to rush into things, so watch out for him."

Raph did, indeed, lunge at Donnie first, who was expecting it, and managed to step to the side at the last second, making Raph loose his balance. He fell, but got up quickly, and went to sweep Donnie's legs. Donnie jumped over them, and took his staff to jab him in the side quickly. This caused Raph to get a little angry.

"An angry Raph will always do hard blows, but they will be very random, and unpredictable, so you have to watch for this." Leo told me, and I nodded once more.

Raph did as Leo said, and I chuckled. Donnie was able to block them gracefully, and Raph didn't see the staff that sweeper his legs, making him fall to the ground.

Donnie then dropped onto Raph, pinning him to the ground. After a few seconds, Leo called out,"Yall are done and Donnie wins!" Donnie got up and held a hand out to the seething Raph. As Leo got to his feet I grabbed his arm and asked,

"Aren't you going to tell me what your weakness is?" He smirked.

"That wouldn't be fair to me though, so I think not."I let go of his arm and crossed my own sticking my tongue out at him. He laughed and walke onto the mat where Donnie was. Raph came and sat down beside me, still seething in anger.

I put my hand on his arm in a comforting way, and he flinched, but didn't shrug it off. "You can't win em all, big guy. Just, take what you learned and use it for next time."

This seemed to calm him down. "Your pretty wise. Everyone else tells me to just get my anger under control. Thanks Trin." He grinned, and I smiled back.

"So, can you tell me Leo's weakness?" I asked slyly. He smirked and leaned in, and whispered in my ear. I smirked, already forming the evil plan in my mind. "Thanks dude."

I didn't even get to watch Leo and Donnie's spar, but I guessed that Leo lost, with the flush of embarrassment on his cheeks.

"Are you ready, Trin?" he asked me, and I nodded excitedly. I got to my feet and faced Donnie, who kissed my forehead gently before sitting in the spot I was just currently sitting in.

I walked onto the mat where Mikey met me, standing directly across from me. I herd the signal to begin, and saw Mikey's foot twitch, and he lunged.

I jumped over his head somehow, landing behind him. I then took him in a headlock. "Hey, Mikey," I grunted, as he struggled. "You know that pizza you ordered last night?"

"Yes?" he squeaked.

"I ate it all." I whispered, and he fell to his knees.

"Nooooooooo!" he yelled, throwing his hands up in the air. I quickly knocked him down from behind, holding the front of his face with my hand so I didn't hurt him. It did hurt a little when my hand smashed onto the ground, but I was happy when I didn't hurt Mikey.

I got up once Leo told us that I had won, and I looked over at Donnie who was beaming.

I them faced Raph. He smirked at me like he knew that he was going to win. He lunged at me once he got the second to, but I was, indeed, quicker and struck first. I wapped him in the sided with the blade of my Ninjato and he stumbled. I took the chance to tackle him to the ground. But with me being so much smaller, he was able to get the upper hand. I did the only thing I could think of.

I hit his head with mine.

A sickening crack ran through the room, and Raph slumped on top of me. He was unconscious. I was only slightly dizzy. Leo helped me heave him off of me while Donnie got ice for Raph. He went over to me to check my injuries, but I assured him that I was fine. I really hoped that I hadn't hurt him too much. The only reason I allowed myself to hurt him a teensy little bit was because of his comments toward Donnie. I smiled.

It was then time to fight Donnie. I smirked, knowing what I was about to do.

We circled around each other, lookin for signs of weakness, but I had already found mine.

He started with a sweep to my legs, which I neatly jumped over. I used my Ninjato to then hit him in the shoulder with the flat of it. Not hard enough to break, but enough to leave a good size red mark.

I then held my Ninjato like a sword and it clashed with his Bo staff. I giggled. It reminded me of Pirates Of The Caribbean.

He quirks an eyebrow at my sudden laugh, but proceeds with the sparing. This one took a few minutes, and through the whole thing, I was trying to look...hot.

My shirt raised up on my stomach a few times, causing him to pause, but it wasn't good enough. Hmm...

Once he tried to sweep my legs from under me again, I let him, and I fell to the floor. I made sure to wink at Leo, telling him that this was all part of the plan. He understood and grinned.

Now Donnie was pinning me to the ground, smiling at his victory. "Well, Donnie, I guess you win."

"I guess." he said suspiciously, but leaned down to kiss me anyway. I smiled and rolled us to where I was on top and his eyes widened. But instead of being embarrassed or mad, he beamed at me, making me smile.

"Nice technique, shorty. May I have my kiss now then?" He asked, making me giggle.

"Thanks, your not so bad yourself. And yes, you may." I said as I leaned down to kiss him.

I heard gagging noises, probably from Raph and Mikey, but I ignored it. A second later, we broke apart, both of our faces as red as a tomato.

I then got off of Donnie, and he got up also. He gave my forehead one last kiss before getting off the mat, and was replaced by Leo.

Instead of circling around the mat, we just stayed in place, studying each other. Leo had both of his Katanas out, one in each hand, and he was looking at me curiously.

Suddenly, he lunged, and I barely managed to step to the side, and deflect the blow. After that move, we went back to having a stared own. This went on for a few more times, both of us getting a little beat up. I had a bruise on my arm where Leo hit me a little too hard, and he had multiple quarter sized ones on his forehead.

Raph had woken back up, and was now watching the sparring match. I finally thought that it was time to end it. He lunged at me once more, and I pretended to be to slow in order for him to knock me to the ground.

I then hit my head on the floor, hearing the sound of flesh against stone, and pretended to be very dizzy, which wasn't completely off the chart.

I looked up at him, dazed. He looked at me in concern. "Trin?" he asked, and I pretended not to hear him. "Trin?" he asked again, and I squinted my eyes, as if trying to figure out where the noise was coming from. "Trinitie?" he asked one last time, and I finally answered.

"Leo? Leo, I can hear you, but I can't see you. Are you hiding from me? I thought we were sparring. And since when has the lights been turned off?" I pretended.

"Oh my goodness Trin! I'm so so so so so so sorry! Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

I looked directly at him. "I am now." I said, before flipping around to where he was the one being pinned. I smirked down at him as I won.

I got up and so did he. I smiled at him. "Thanks for teaching me how to spar Leo. It was fun." He glared at me playfully, and I felt an arm sneak around my waist. I already knew who it was.

I looked up to see Donnie, and he was beaming down at me. I smiled the biggest smile ever, and he kissed my forehead. "I'm so proud of you. That was amazing."

We then walked out of the dojo, only to find Mac eating the pizza I was tormenting Mikey about. Mikey stopped in his tracks and stared at her.

"What?" she asked. I looked to see that there were only four pieces left. Mac had a piece in her hand. "Was I not supposed to eat it or something?"

I then looked around to see that it was the only pizza box in the kitchen. I realized it when everyone else did, an we all made a mad dash for the pizza, which was pepperoni, as it were a fight to the death as Mac scrambled out of the way, pizza in hand.

I pushed my way through, only to find that there wasn't any left. I pouted. I felt Donnie's arms go around me once more as he put his slice of pizza in my hand. "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely." He replied, and I ate it hungrily. I looked over to see that Mikey had gotten two pieces, which Raph hadn't gotten one, and Mikey was now being chased by Raph who was holding the pizza box over his head.

I laughed as Raph chased Mikey all around the lair until he finally tackled him to the ground. Mikey was hugging the pizzas to his plastron while Raph was beating him over the head with the pizza box shouting,"Just give me one slice!!"

I was laughing so hard along with the rest of them, and was clutching my sides tightly, trying to get rid of the pain.

Once the little fiasco was over and Raph had successfully gotten his pizza, I grabbed Donnie's hand as we made our way to the lab.

"Mac, you might want to come too." Donnie said, and she followed.

Once we were in there, Donnie gave us these little turtle shell things. It had a screen. Hmm..

"These are T-phones. It's a regular phone, but looks like a turtle. We can also get some music on it if you want." He informed as I literally jumped around in joy, taking care not to hit any of his experiments. He chuckled.

I handed him my T-phone, and he asked me what music I wanted. "Umm, One Republic, Avenge Sevenfold, Twenty One Pilots, All Time Low, Five Seconds Of Summer, Tarzan and the Lion King soundtracks, also, Frozen, Tangled, and Brother Bear!!" I squealed in delight as he uploaded it onto my T-phone.

He then proceeded to do Mac's, and when she left I went and tackled Donnie in a hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you..!!! I haven't had music in such a long time!!" I squealed again. He hugged me back, and replied,

"Anything for you, princess"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/N

Did it end with an awwww ;)

So how was this chappie? let me know in the comments. Does anyone actually read the authors note????

Anywho, I am sorry to say that I was not allowed to publish the first chapter of The Next In Line For Satan's Throne due to the fact that it was 'satanic' and my mom 'wasn't going to have any of that in her house' so I apologize.

Vote, comment, watch Pewdipie

~Lexie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637 2 20
The young turtles save New York from the villain Superfly and are adjusting to their new lives as heroes as well as students in high school. One day...
18.5K 621 18
Y/n l/n and her younger sister live a fairly normal life. That takes a turn however when their paths cross a certain mutant dressed in a blue mask. ...
43.1K 1.1K 21
Donnie has been keeping something from his family. It's torturous, if his little secret comes out, he may never be treated the same way ever again. H...
2K 76 6
Alright here we go another story I'm probably not gonna update for awhile but hey what can ya do.............don't answer that. Y/n was an orphan boy...