That Should be Me: A Larry St...

By foreveryoung31

Larry Stylinson: A bromance that causes a physical pain in your chest because you know in your heart, there's... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 20

16K 217 127
By foreveryoung31

Oh my god, can't believe this is the last chapter ever! I'm so happy I actually finished but I really don't want to let this story go, knowing that I have to:( I'm gonna give my special thanks later in the epilogue. Sorry for the slow update, I really didn't get inspired due to the fact that someone told me that I would get more reads on my story if I didn't make it boyxboy...wtf? okk whatever. It just made me slightly annoyed but I knew I had to finish this, my favorite bromance of all time! :D thank you everyone for going on this rollercoaster ride with me even though half the time I didn't even know which direction this story was going towards. I'm just glad everything worked out in the end. *sighs in relief

I think I have more confidence to write more stories. I'm gonna focus on Don't Think, Just Fall now, since I'm done with this story. I want to start writing my own teen fiction so if you guys want, give me some ideas on the message board or something. Ok well have fun reading the last chapter. The epilogue is in Elena's P.O.V so no more Louis. Love you guys lots<3 thank you for all the support and dedication. I couldn't have done it without you!

-Jacki xoxo.

Chapter 20

Louis’ P.O.V

“How come I only heard about this now?” Elena giggled while twirling the straw around in her drink.  

“Elena, love, how am I supposed to contact you when I was kidnapped?” I asked, laughing at this ridiculous girl in front of me. It has been a week since the incident and now people were asking if there could be another segment about us on the show. I had laughed when Josie told us because Harry had repeatedly refused the offer, saying that the first had already been enough.

I stared at the brown-haired girl in front of me with those evergreen eyes. She hasn’t really changed much from when I last saw her. Granted, she looked more lively and exuberant.

It was possible that she was excited about studying abroad. She told me that there was a program at her school that allowed the students to experience school life in a different country and since she loved England so much, she thought she should visit some of the schools here before she transferred. She had called me up when she arrived in London since she was visiting the University of London first and then Brighton soon after.

“True, well when can I meet Josie? She sounds delightful!” She grinned at the thought.

“No way, I do not want you to be influenced by her.” I rolled my eyes. “Anyway, have you decided which school you wanted to apply to? I think London is a good choice or Manchester. Well actually I don’t know; school isn’t really my strong point.”

“You didn’t like UCLA?” she teased.

“Well it did change my perspective about some things,” I admitted, sheepishly and tried to hold in my blush.

“I know.” Elena said in a sing-song voice. “And it rhymes with Barry.”

“Oh shut up love,” I mumbled, burying my face in the chocolate cake in front of me.

“Stop eating or else you’ll get fat and Harry won’t love you anymore.”

I narrowed my eyes at her and shook my head. “He wouldn’t care and I have a fast metabolism so whatever.” I scrunched my nose up at her. “Don’t be a meanie and eat your crumpets.”

She chuckled and stuck her tongue out before nibbling on her crumpet. “Have I ever told you how much I want a British accent? Guys with cool accents are ten times more attractive.”

“Oh good to know I’m ten times more attractive.” I winked at her.

“Too bad all the good ones are taken or gay,” she muttered.

“What?” I gaped at her.

“Just kidding mate,” she said in a fake Australian accent and then snorted.

“Very lady-like Elena,” I stated, smirking at her while she flushed.

“Well back to the main subject, when can I meet Josie? I’m serious.”

“Actually I think the main topic was which school did you want to go to?” I tsked at her for changing the subject.

“Come on Lou, like I would know. I’m still visiting remember?” She stared at me in disbelief.

I thought for a moment before groaning. “Right, yeah I forgot and I just picked you up from the airport too.”

“Smooth,” she muttered, grinning at me. “So when’s the wedding?”

I almost spitted out my tea. “W-What?” I stuttered.

She eyed expectantly at my promise ring that was placed on my marriage finger. “Were you not gonna invite me to the wedding? I mean, sure we only known each other for a couple of months but still I thought I at least deserve an invitation. I even helped with your rel—”

I immediately covered her mouth with my hand, stopping her banter. “Quiet Elena.”

She said some incoherent words that I couldn’t understand so I pulled away and immediately she took a deep breath. “I. Couldn’t. Breathe!” she said, in-between gasps.

“Sorry?”

She rolled her eyes at me. “So care to explain?”

“Oh right. Well it’s just a promise ring so it’s nothing.”

“Nothing? Heck no! Of course it’s nothing. What did he promise?” She leaned more across the table and looked at me eagerly.

“Oh nothing special, just that he promised that one day we’ll get married and that we’ll live happily ever after.” I gave a half-committed shrug but eyed her closely, awaiting her reaction. This should be entertaining.

“OH MY GOSH! THAT IS SO CUTE! AH! I’m such a girl right now but still that is brilliant. When’s the wedding date?” she gushed and aw’ed. I swear what is up with girls and weddings?

“Dunno but not anytime soon,” I muttered, glancing up at her with a glint of amusement. “So are you ready to go? Don’t you want to meet the lads?”

“Oh I would love to! Let’s go Louis!” She ushered me to quickly finish my tea.

“Ok I’m done. Let’s just go.” I left some notes on the table and followed the hyper Elena out. When we finally reached my car, Elena immediately went to the passenger’s seat and waited patiently for me to trudge my way to my side and start the car.

“You’re so slow Louis,” she said, drawling out my name.

“Be patient woman,” I retorted, slapping her hand when she tried to change the radio station. She glared at me before making herself comfortable in the seat.

“You’re such a baby Lou.”

“I beg to differ especially since you’re acting childish right now.” I chuckled at her when she shot another glare at me.

She crossed her arms over her chest and looked out at the window as we zoomed by the stores and buildings. “Say, now that I think about it, the episode didn’t show you and Harry talking when he found you. It just ended. What happened?” I saw her look at me with curiosity from the corner of my eye.

I focused back on the road but realised that traffic has started to pick up and we were moving at a snail’s pace. I let out a sigh. “I guess I have time to tell you. It was good that Josie left it out though…it was too personal.”

“Oh, was there loads of snogging?” She waggled her eyebrows at me and then giggled profusely.

I could feel my face start to redden. “N-no shut up!”

“Did I hit a sensitive spot? I was just joking but from your reaction, did something kinky happen?”

“What have you been reading? Fifty Shades of Grey?” I asked, shocked at her word choice.

She frowned and shook her head. “No not yet so don’t spoil it.”

I waved her off. “I don’t have time to read.”

“Right, I forgot you are a superstar.”

“Nope, just lazy.” I grinned and turned off the radio. “So do you want to hear the story or not?”

“Yes!” she yelled.

“Calm down girlie. Ok let me get out of the street and park so I can tell the story in detail,” I responded, looking right and left for space to pass through.

“Yes sir!”

“You are way more hyper than usual. What are you on?” I asked suspiciously, half-joking and half-serious. I was really curious though because Elena was usually calm and mature.

“I don’t know actually. I guess I’m just high off of life.”

“You’re so weird.”

“And you so love me,” she concluded.

“I do.” I rolled my eyes before spotting an empty space at a curb. “Ok let’s just get on with the story yeah?”

“Go on, I’m waiting.”

“Fine gosh. So basically…”

***Flashback***

How long do I have to be trapped in this room? Dmitri already said I could go home today but maybe he was lying for all I know. Eddy and Scott were told to go home since they weren’t needed anymore, whatever that means.

I stomped around the room, throwing my hands up in frustration. “What to do, what to do,” I groaned. I eyed the doorknob but knew without a doubt that it was locked.

Just as I was about to give up and simply sleep on the inviting bed, the door lock clicked as it slowly opened.

My eyes squinted to see who was entering and a familiar sight of curly hair entered my vision.

“Harry?” I asked, edging closer to the door.

The moment his eyes landed on me, his face exploded into a full-blown smile. “I found you,” he said relieved, stepping into the room.

I practically sprinted towards him and enveloped him in a tight hug. He embraced me, clutching my shirt as if he was scared that I would disappear. I sniffled, placing my head in the crook of his neck and finally tears flooded down my cheeks.

“I thought I wouldn’t see you again,” I whispered.

“Shh, it’s ok. I’m right here, it’s over. We’re gonna go home now.” He pulled me away from his hold and stared into my eyes. His gaze traveled all around my face, flickering back to my eyes at every instant. “I miss you, so much,” he murmured, his hand caressing my cheek gently.

His eyes slowly trailed to my lips and I knew what I was missing for these past days. I needed his touch just as much as he needed mine. “Harry?” My voice came out huskily as I saw his eyes flash with love and desire. Before I could even say out another word, his lips crash onto mine. It’s as if all the passion rushed out, from all the days apart, our feelings just exploded.

Our lips meshed perfectly together and we attempted to get even closer to each other, if that was possible, trying to get rid of that nonexistent space. I tugged at his beautiful curls that I missed so much, the soft feeling tangled around my fingers as I kept pulling on them. I earned myself a low moan from Harry as I grinned into the deep kiss. A shot of pain shot through me as I realized he nipped at my lower lip. It took me by surprise and the moment I gasped, his tongue made its way into my mouth and our tongues battled for dominance. I hate losing but I knew how competitive Harry was so in only a matter of seconds, he won and I allowed him full reign. Our hands were touching each other everywhere, as if by touching, we can memorise the other’s body parts.

I still couldn’t believe we were back in each other’s arms, it felt like a dream.

When I couldn’t hold my breath anymore, I pushed Harry back a bit and breathed heavily. Oh curse the need for oxygen!

Harry chuckled and I stared at him, shocked. Did I just say that out loud?

“Yes you did, you silly boy,” he teased with a slight ragged voice, flicking the tip of my nose. I mock-glared at him and puff my cheeks in annoyance, before breaking out into a smile of my own.

I stare back into his cloudy green eyes that I love so much and held onto his hand. “Harry, let’s go home yeah?”

“Of course Louis, we can, we definitely can.” Harry interlocked our fingers together and led me out of the room.

“Wait, how come you know how to get here? Are you with the lads? And did you see a menacing guy that looks like an angel but is actually the devil?” Questions just suddenly burst from my mouth when my mind finally cleared up from the heated kiss, as I looked around the dark hallway. It suddenly lit up in bright lighting and I could see everything now. “Harry?” My brows furrowed when he didn’t answer me.

“I’ll explain once we’re in the car, you’re gonna be so pissed or actually I don’t know, you might find it amusing.”

“Wait, what are you talking about?” The rooms zoomed by my vision as Harry easily found his way to the exit.

“Let’s just say Josie thought some things can be used for entertainment,” he muttered, shaking his head. “You’ll find out soon enough, don’t worry about anything right now. We’re gonna go home and you won’t have to worry any longer.”

I smiled, giving his hand a slight squeeze. “Okay,” I yawned. I was just gonna let Harry drag me out of the building until I suddenly remembered something. “Wait Harry!”

“What?” he asked, pausing for a moment to look back at me. He looked worried as his eyes searched my face for any signs of distress.

“I need to talk to Dmitri and give him a slap in the face for basically tormenting me this past week.” I wondered where he disappeared off to.

“Louis, let’s just go.”

“B-but I need to pay him back for what he did.”

“I’m sure you’ll see him soon and then you can have your payback.”

I wondered what he means by that. But I was way too tired to ask more about that cryptic note. I guess I was in the dark about something.

Once I spotted…wait a minute. “Harry, when did you buy a Bugatti?” I asked, staring at the brilliant vehicle in front of me.

“Josie got it for me.”

“Did you replace me that quickly?” I accused with a hint of seriousness. Yeah… I wasn’t serious but I might as well make Harry squirm.

“Louis, it’s not like that. I swear, you know Josie is like a sister to us and –” he blabbered on nervously, trying to explain himself.

“I know, I know, I was just kidding Hazza.”

“You twat,” he muttered, swishing his fringe to the side.

“You love me,” I simply responded, happily as I headed towards the passenger’s seat.

“Of course I love you.”

Those three words always make my heart flutter and my face ache from smiling too much.

“LOUIS!” At the sound of my name, I turned to see three bodies crash into me.

“Lads, I can’t breathe!” I struggled to fight off my heavy mates.

“Sorry,” Liam said and was the first person to back away. He grinned and ruffled my hair. “We were worried. Did they torture you?”

“Uh no, I got to meet two cool people and one devil but they didn’t do anything to me.” I tried to nudge off Niall and Zayn who were still stuck to my sides. I guess they really missed me. “You lads mind getting off of me soon?” I asked them, smiling widely while Liam and Harry chuckled at the amusing sight.

“No Lou! We won’t let you go or else they might kidnap you again!” Niall complained, gripping even tighter at my waist.

“He’s right Louis, I won’t let you go until we get home,” Zayn added in.

“I assume I will be sitting in the passenger’s seat then Harry,” Liam said, smiling and then jutted his chin at me. “He has extra baggage.”

We then went into fits of laughter and everything felt normal again.

When we finally entered the car, Harry announced that he wanted to reveal something. “It’s actually pretty devious but…”

***end of flashback***

“And he told us about the conversation that he had with Dmitri and Josie and everything was confirmed by the episode,” I finished.

“I wonder why they left that part out…maybe they were giving you guys some privacy,” Elena pondered, tapping a finger on her chin.

“It could be that.” I waved it off and shrugged. “Whatever, it doesn’t matter.”

“True, anyway, Niall and Zayn were so cute. Did they seriously hold onto you until you guys got home?”

“Believe it or not…they did.” I shuddered at the memory. I mean it was cute but it got annoying since I couldn’t move at all.

The traffic finally decreased, signalling that rush hour was over so I started the engine again and pulled out of the curb. Even though I was retelling Elena what happened that day, I skipped over the mushy parts, well more like I didn’t reveal any specific details. Imagine if I told her exactly how I felt at that moment, it would be horrendous! She’ll probably gush about how adorable I was.

I shook my head and tried to focus on the road.

“Hey Louis,” Elena finally spoke. “Guess what I forgot to tell you?”

“Um that you’re actually a penguin and managed to find a magical potion, like the one in Shrek the movie, that turned you into a human girl but the potion could not last for an entire life span so now you’re gonna revert back into a penguin?” Since I didn’t hear her say anything to that, I happily responded, “Don’t worry Elena, I’ll return you home!” I rambled with the crazy idea that just entered my mind. I always knew I was random but sometimes I surprise myself.

“You are…unbelievable,” came her whisper.

“Yeah I’m unbelievably amazing and brilliant right?” I turned my head slightly to her amused face and winked.

“And don’t forget crazy,” she quipped. “Anyway I forgot to tell you about the others back in UCLA.”

“Oh, how are they?” Memories suddenly flooded my brain as I recounted the events that happened in California. It brought a smile to my face. We’ve left a couple of months ago and now it seemed so distant. I actually missed going to school…well not really but since I didn’t do anything for my classes, they were fun.

“Get this, Marilyn and Alex are dating again! I think he decided to give her a chance despite her evilness.”

“I thought he was gay?” I wrinkled my forehead in puzzlement. I mean, didn’t he kiss me? Didn’t he say that he liked me?

“Yeah but who knows, maybe he’s bisexual? Anyway the reason why I’m telling you is that after they announced their relationship status, Marilyn actually got nicer. She even apologized to me! Well, with a disgruntled and reluctant attitude but still it was a legit apology!” Elena fussed, looking very pleased.

“I’m glad that everything is fine now. Everything just seems to brighten after a few cloudy days if you know what I mean.” I sighed and Simon’s summer house came into view. I chuckled when I saw it; the boys and I got it for a month since Harry managed to convince Josie not to get “married” even though it was a complete lie to lure Harry in. Even so we still got Simon’s summer house.

“Completely and wow, whose house is this?” Elena’s eyes flashed with awe.

“It’s Uncle Simon’s summer house, we’re just staying here for a month. The boys are inside.”

“Got it!” She quickly got out and skipped to the front door. I saw her knock on the door and waited patiently before the door swung open, revealing a grinning Irishman and his accomplice with a quiff. They embraced Elena before Liam came out into the mix for the group hug.

I didn’t move an inch from my spot, having no intent of going out. I smiled when they spotted me and grinned with a knowing smile on their faces. Elena looked back at me and gave a thumbs up. She mouthed “have fun” before disappearing into the house with the boys.

I chuckled and turned my head, smirking at my new passenger.

“So are you ready?” I asked, taking a hold of his hand and interlocking our fingers together. He gave me a throaty chuckle and leaned in close to me, skimming his lips to my cheek and making its way down to my neck. I let out a satisfied sigh to which he cockily smirked.

“Did you miss me that much? I told you not to go out too long.” He smiled against my skin and then trailed light kisses down my throat and back up.

“I-I had to see Elena, you know that,” I muttered, my mind growing faint at each second that his body was close to me.

He gave a small grunt before pulling away with a pout. “I know but I missed you Boobear.”

“I’m not going anywhere.” I gave him a smile and pulled him in for a quick kiss. “But I missed you too Hazza.”

He touched my lips softly.  “So should we go?”

“Yup, everything is in the backseat and we’re ready to go.” I touched his curls before restarting the engine. “Ok put on your seatbelt.”

“Time for Paris!” He chirped happily, clapping his hand once. He looked like a little kid on Christmas day which made me sniggered.

He frowned and raised one eyebrow at me.

“Nothinggg,” I said, laughing as I started humming to a song on the radio. We were finally gonna use the plane tickets that Josie gave to me as a present. I was going to one of my favorite places with my best friend and boyfriend. Life couldn’t be any better than this.

“I wonder what James Tyler would say about this break,” I wondered out loud. Ever since our relationship became public, James Tyler has been trying everything to separate us as much as possible. But it proved futile since we’re all a part of a band so it’s not like we could be separated. It wasn’t very smart of him.

So now we’re going behind his back and going to Paris even though our break was only an hour long. That hour ended an hour ago so I’m pretty sure he’s gonna get royally pissed when he comes by to check up on us.

“Who cares, the lads would break the news to him and by the time they do, we’ll be on the plane.”

“You’re right, why am I even worrying?”

“Besides, you were the one that wanted to make him mad by thinking of going to Paris on the spur of the moment. And even worse, since Elena was at the airport and you had to pick her up soI have to pack all our things. You have too many dirty clothes, love.”

I rolled my eyes at him. “No I don’t.”

“Yes you do and don’t you dare deny it.” He crossed his arms and looked smug at me. “Relax. Let’s just have fun for a few days before coming back to our doom.”

“Please, I’m always relaxed.” I gave a cheeky grin.

“Of course little boy in a 20 year old body, of course you’re always relaxed and carefree. Anyway let’s have fun shall we?” Harry gave me a full blown smile.

“Cuz you only live once?”

“Don’t you dare go YOLO on me, it’s totally outdated now.”

“Hipsta please, what do you know about outdated trends?” I chuckled and gave him a small pat on the cheek. “Let’s go boyfriend.”

I started walking when he tugged me back. “Say it again.” His green eyes pierced my blue ones as he stared deeply into them.

“Let’s go?” I asked, confused.

“No, that last word,” he urged, smirking as my face started to redden.

“You mean …boyfriend?” I muttered, scratching the back of my head.

“Mhmmm, yep that’s it.” He pulled me into a hug. “I usually don’t hear you say that.”

“You’re cute Hazza.”

“Oh shut up and walk.” I chuckled when I saw him blush. I guess we’re going into the airport with red faces. Very naughty, I thought with a grin.

*************************************************************************************

Zayn’s P.O.V

Those lads are so lucky. They get to go to Paris when we are stuck here, having to endure the wrath of James Tyler. He was raging a minute ago before throwing up his arms in frustration and storming out of the house.

It serves him right for being a dick to us constantly, especially to Louis and Harry. This is why they wanted to pull that stunt on him and piss him off even more.

Thank god Elena was here when James Tyler got here to check up on us or else he would yell at us for hours. We were in Uncle Simon’s summer house for god’s sake, it was supposed to be a relaxing weekend but James Tyler told us we had to keep practicing on our new single.

“Hey Niall, don’t you dare take all the popcorn!” I heard Elena shout from the theatre room. “NIALL! STOP RUNNING!”

I guess Niall was taking all the popcorn…again. I sighed; I guess I’ll just buy some more later. I entered into the theatre room and the sight was pretty interesting.

Liam and Danielle were sprawled on the couch, not paying attention to anyone. Elena was chasing Niall around the chairs and sofas, while he kept stuffing his face with the popcorn. “Niall, hand over the bucket.”

“Noidongwattoimhugnryy,” he said with his mouth open and you can see the popcorn and crisps in his mouth, all chewed-up and gross. I think he said ‘no I don’t want to I’m hungry’ or he was trying out some new Niall language.

“What? And ew Niall, that’s disgusting! Nevermind, let’s just watch the movie.” Elena then moved away from Niall and ran to her spot on the sofa.

“Way to make girls like you Nialler,” I snickered at the leprechaun who then glared at me before going back to his own spot. I finally focused on the movie and smiled. “Batman? Good choice,” I commented before settling down into the sofa next to Elena. The Dark Knight was practically a classic and everyone likes the action-filled and dark humour of it all; the Joker, in my opinion, was the best villain. He is the epitome of evil.

We stayed silent, becoming entranced at the moving picture in front of us that we didn’t hear the growing footsteps until the doors to the theatre room slammed open.

“WHERE IS HE?”

I immediately turned my head and saw Josie. And well, she was furious.

“Josie? What are you doing here?” I asked looking at her and then noticed Dmitri equally as mad behind her.

“Where is Louis, Zayn?” Dmitri asked sullenly as if trying to keep from exploding like Josie.

Niall, Elena, Liam and Danielle all sat there quietly, as if this was now a movie. I guess they weren’t gonna help me.

“Uh, they’re gone?” I scratched the back of my neck and I swear, Josie’s face just keeps getting redder by the second. “What’s wrong?”

“THIS!” She held up her hand and I saw that she was handcuffed at the wrist and it was connected to Dmitri’s wrist. Oh boy.

“And not only that, my hair is freaking pink!” Wait, what? I quickly turned on the lights and sure enough, her hair was a bubblegum pink while I noticed some blue in Dmitri’s.

I guess we were all holding back laughter because everyone besides Josie and Dmitri, of course, burst out laughing at the sight before us.

“You think this this funny? I have a party to go to today and the dye won’t come out until at least a week and Louis has the key for this handcuff. He is so immature!” She groaned in frustration and stomped her foot. Well I can’t argue with that.

“How do you know Louis did it?” Niall questioned, still grinning fron ear to ear.

“Who else would do this? Besides he left me a note, saying ‘I hope you have a fun week, love Lou’ so I guess that’s evidence enough. Where is he?” she grimaced and looked around the theatre room.

“Louis and Harry left for their honeymoon,” Elena chirped beside me and then giggled.

Josie groaned and muttered something that sounded like ‘I shouldn’t have given them those tickets, shit’. “Do you know when they’re coming back?”

“Next week most likely or some days later, Louis wanted to leave as soon as possible too. We thought it must be James Tyler but I guess he got you mates too. The prankster is back,” Liam responded.

“Oh come on Josie, let him have his fun. You could always get a spare handcuff key at a store or police station. The dye will come off once you shower. Louis isn’t that mean and he did that to us before.” I laughed at the memory of his antics. He was still the king of pranks and I bet he’s laughing right now.

Josie groaned and nodded her head. “I guess I should calm down, it’s not like it’s the end of the world.” She smiled uneasily and took off.We could hear her laugh sinisterly and then the sound was cut off once the front door closed a moment later.

“She’s not letting this go is she?” Elena asked, looking at me and Niall.

“Nope but Louis and Harry can handle her.” I know I was right; Louis always gets the last laugh even if everyone one else in the room wanted to kill him for what he did.

“Oh shoot, I forgot to introduce myself,” Elena grumbled and slumped down into the sofa. “Damn it.”

“It’s ok you’ll meet her again soon.”

I patted Elena’s head and smiled. “So how’s Joanne?”

She bolted right up. “Wouldn’t you like to know?” She waggled her eyebrows and cooed. “You guys are adorable together. Here, she told me to give you this.” Elena searched for her purse and then pulled at a letter. “Here you go.”

Swallowing nervously, I tore the envelope open and held onto the paper that has her writing. Reading it slowly, a smile started to spread itself on my face.

“What did it say Zayn?” Niall and Elena scooted next to me, in hopes of taking a quick peek at the letter.

“Oh nothing, just that she misses me and will be coming over during winter vacation.” I waved it off as if it was no big deal but inside, I was nervous but happy as hell.

“That is so cute! Now all we have to do is find Niall here a girlfriend of his own and that’s that!” Elena squealed in happiness.

“Please I have tons of girlfriends!” Niall scoffed and winked at Elena.

“Your foods don’t count!”

As they started arguing, I reread the letter and couldn’t help but keep smiling. She really is adorable. My eyes lingered on the last 4 words that she couldn’t say over the phone because she was embarrassed. I guess writing them on paper wasn’t a problem.

I love you Zayn.

“I love you too,” I whispered even though I knew she couldn't hear me. I just wanted to respond back. I'm hoping we can last like Louis and Harry. 

My phone suddenly vibrated and I saw that it was a text from Louis.

Don't miss us too much, we'll be back soon! Bye everyone!

I think Louis was saying that to basically everyone haha:) I don't know why but I really like writing in Zayn's P.O.V. Anyway...THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! Of course the epilogue will reveal more about what happens to Lou and Harry but not much since I concentrated it on Elena but read it anyway since it's pretty short. I'm not gonna write about what happens to them in Paris, I'll leave that to your imagination;) 

What do you think? COMMENT PLEASE! & VOTE! Thank you amazing people! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 121 8
Harry was 16, Louis was 18. They fell in love. They started dating when they were at the X-factor and it was the perfect love story. But not every lo...
149K 3.9K 29
This is a story about Harry Styles, a famous hotelier and Louis Tomlinson, an average guy who somehow found himself working for Mr. Styles in one of...
37.8K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...
60.1K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...