Styles INC [edited]

By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. Y... More

Warning
Characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y
Thank you
Hello

f o r t y f o u r

1.9K 38 2
By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

Harry's POV
(March 28)

Today is the day we say goodbye to this beautiful island. It has been so fun here for the past nine days, but now we have to take the dreaded flight back home and mope around for a little bit, sad about not being on an island. 

Currently we are in the pool the hotel has for some reason, because we needed to give our skin a break from all the salt. Rose has her feet in the pool, a bowl of fruit in her hand, a bikini on, and a floppy hat on. Currently I'm in white shorts and a blue Hawaiian shirt rubbing aloe on the skin that is visible. Let's just say I regret not listening to Rose, but the good thing is is that I don't burn that much, I tan, but it still hurts. Rose looks up and chuckles at me, her skin perfectly fine, tan and shiny.

I look at her neck and smirk at the light marks littering her skin, this week was heaven to say the least. But tonight I have something big planned. We sit by the pool and talk for awhile longer. We have done everything a pregnant women can do here so now we are just sitting by the pool soaking up the last hours of calmness. Her head is on my shoulder and our hands intertwined in her lap. She looks at me and smiles.

"I love you, I feel like I don't say it enough, but I love you."

"I love you too baby, so so much." We go to kiss but Rose flinches and looks down.

"Geez little one, not so hard, mummy's stomach isn't a punching bag." I laugh before putting my hand on her stomach feeling her kick.

"Do you have any names in mind?" I ask and she thinks.

"A few yes, how about you?"She lean back and puts her hand behind her for support.

"I have a few as well. What are yours?" She smiles before looking down.

"Well I really like Olive Nicole, Adley Jane, Charlotte Ray, and a few more." I smile and kiss her.

"Those sound lovely baby."

"How about you? What are yours?"I think before answering.

"Well I really like Presley Anne, Adalyn Nicole, Sawyer Lynn, and few more."

"Sawyer Lynn Styles." She hums while taking a hand and rubbing her stomach. "I like it." I smile and kiss her. We continue discussing more names and she goes over things we need to do for the nursery. We also discuss a potential baby shower but Rose is leaning towards not having one.

A few hours later when the sun starts to set we go back to the room. I made a reservation for a restaurant earlier and so we are getting ready. Rose puts on a tight light pink skirt and a white top tied above her stomach showing some of the skin. She wears white flip flops. I put on another Hawaiian shirt with some pink palm tree leaves on them, black jeans, and brown Chelsea boots. One Rose is done curling her hair and getting ready we leave and head to the restaurant, my heart pounding and hand twitching by my side.

Roses POV

Me and Harry reach the restaurant and go up to the hostess. Harry tells her his name and she shows us our table. We sit and Harry orders a bottle of beer and I get some tea. He looks nervous for some reason.

"You ok?" I question and he nods.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I eye him skeptically before going back to my menu. I order a small pizza and Harry gets a salad. We talk for a little bit before getting our meals.

"Thank you Harry. I know I don't say it enough. But you do so much for me and I can't imagine where I would be without you." He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Rose, I should be thanking you. I have no clue how my business stayed afloat before you, and I don't know how I was sane. Thank you for being my rock Rose, I love you." I smile and a small blush comes to my cheeks.

"I love you too baby." We continue talking and discuss a few more things for when we get back.

"We should get a puppy."  I propose and he laugh and shakes his head.

"But why not? Imagine a puppy AND a baby! That is the total package." He pretends like he is thinking before looking at me seriously.

'"No." He deadpans and I pout.

"You're no fun."  He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Maybe in a few years." A small smile forms on my face and I nod.

"Come on, I wanna show you something." I stand and he leaves the correct amount and a big tip on the table. He leads me down a boardwalk that leads to a cabana with twinkle lights strung up around it, the lights under the boardwalk showing the beautiful blue of the water. I lean over the edge and look down, then I look up at the sky and look at all the stars.

I missed looking at them. In Minnesota they were bright but then when I moved to London they were very faint due to the bright city lights. I stare at the stars and point out the constellations to Harry who has his arms wrapped around me, his hands rubbing my stomach making our baby girl kick wildly, she is such a daddy's girl already and I know she will be so spoiled by him when she arrives. Me and Harry are swaying from side to side lightly, Harry kissing my neck here and there.

"Rose?" He questions and I look over at him and see a black velvet box in his hands, on his knee.

"Harry what are you doing?" I question baffled.

"Baby I love you so very much you know that." I tear up but nod, thinking I know where this is going. "I know times are rough right now with the drama from me expanding to New York, and all the stuff that went down a few weeks ago, but I just want to promise you I will never leave, I will always be by your side, I will always protect you, always be there when you need me. I will help you up when you fall and cheer you on when you stand tall. I love you so much Rose Lynn Fisher. I know we haven't been together forever, but fuck, this feels right. And we won't be getting married right away, I just want for you to have my last name one day and make me even happier than you already do. I want you to wear this ring so every single person in the world knows you are my girl, the person I care about the most in the world, along with our child. So Rose Lynn Fisher will you marry me? Will one day you walk down an aisle to make me the happiest man alive?" He questions with teary eyes, myself having tears streaming down my face. I shakily nod my head yes to his question.

"Yes, yes I will marry you. I would be crazy not too. I love you so much Harry Edward Styles." He stands and he smiles so wide, dimples deep, and eyes crinkled. He slides the ring on my finger and I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down for a kiss. Our lips meet and they mold together, butterflies forming in my stomach from the passion spewing from the kiss. Harry deepens it before picking me up bridal style, I giggle and be carries me back to the hut. He unlocks the door after failing a few times causing him to let out a frustrated grunt and me to giggle before going back to nipping at his neck. We finally get in and he carries me to the bed. He gently lays me down before reconnecting our lips, he spreads my legs open with his knee and hovering over me.

"Harry I want you." I moan out while he sucks on my neck. He pulls back once he is happy with the mark he created, his enchanting green eyes meet mine making my breat hitch in my throat when I look in them and see so much love.

"You sure baby?" He questions and I nod hastily. I pull at the top of my shirt and take it off, Harry's eyes going down to my chest that keeps on growing, then his eyes meet mine and he kisses my lips hungrily before his hand goes and massages my right breast. He trails open mouthed kissed down to my chest and I arch my back so he can take off my white bra. He gets it off and tosses it to the other side of the room, his lips immediately going to the new skin. I moan and he rolls his hips into mine, I pull at his shirt and his tattoo chest comes into view, the beautiful drawings on his body that I love so much glistening with a little bit of sweat.

I pull at my skirt and he chuckles at my struggle before pulling it down for me, once he gets it off he throws that article of clothing somewhere in the dark room, the only lighting coming from the glass floors, a blue hue shining on the ceiling. He pulls his impossibly tight jeans off and his hardening length is more visible now that the restricting jeans are off. He pulls his boxers down while I pull mine.

His tip lines up at my entrance and he looks at me for any signs of wanting to stop, once he finds none and I nod he kisses me before sliding in. His impressive size causing a small ache before it fades quickly and turns into strong pleasure. He moves his hips and his thrusts start out slow before they speed up eventually. His name coming out of my mouth when he hits my sweet spot, my name coming from his when I clench around him.

He brings his lips back down to mine and my hands move from gripping his biceps to on his back feeling his muscles that tense when he moves his hips. Our tongues fight for dominance but like always his wins. My nails scratch down his back and a moan comes from our mouths at a certain movement.

My lips move from his lips down to his neck, I suck and draw blood on the skin before rubbing my tongue over the spot. He groans when I clinch around him again, a couple more thrusts and my legs turn into jelly, a euphoric feeling washing over me. I let out a moan and Harry's thrusts grow sloppy before he releases a little after me, his forehead shiny with sweat, his jaw clenched, eyes screwed shut, the muscles in his bicep flexing and moans and groans of pleasure come out of his puffy red lips. He rides out his high and collapses next to me when he finishes. He sets one last loving kiss to my lips before standing up.

"Shit baby, we are gonna be late for our flight." I groan and look at the time before standing up and grabbing the sheets to cover my self, I dig in my bag and fish out leggings and a new set of underwear, I also grab one of Harry's Hawaiian shirts he has been obsessed with recently, and button it up.

I turn around and find Harry on the phone, dressed in his new jean shorts I snuck into his suitcase, and a black long sleeve shirt on. He ends the phone call before we do a quick glance around the room and make sure we left nothing. Once we were sure he comes to stand by me in the middle of the room, side hugging me.

"I am sad we are leaving but I also miss home." I tell him and he nods in agreement.

"Come on fiance, lets go home." I smile up at him and he kisses my lips before we exit the hut that was our home for ten days. We reach the dock and see a white boat waiting for us, this one is smaller than we came here on but it is still luxurious. Harry helps me on and somebody takes our suitcases, we sit and I snuggle into his side as we make our way to the airport on another island, the cold air nipping at my skin. He rubs his hand up and down my arm to warm me up and I smile at him before looking down at my ring. It is the perfect ring, it is small and not flashy, just how I like.

"When did you get this?" I question.

"When I was staying at Nialls. Danny helped me pick it out." I smiled and leaned up to kiss him, our lips meet for a moment before he pulls back. The moonlight danced over the side of his face casting a shadow on his jaw line. His eyes look incredibly green with a hint of blue, they are shining brightly and his pink plump lips get damp when he runs his tongue across them,a slight stubble on the top of him from the lack of shaving for a couple days. He looks down at me when he feels my gaze on him, he smiles before kissing my forehead making my eyes flutter shut, and me sigh out of content.

"I love you H."

"I love you Rose." I smile and after a little bit we arrive at the airport. The boat docks and we get out, Harry's hand resting on the small of my back before we enter the small airport. It is deserted for the most part but a few people bustle around. We check in before going to Harry's plane, greeted by his crew. We walk in and the first thing I do is collapse on the couch, Harry laughs before sitting next to me, pulling out his laptop and a few files. I snuggle into his side and he kisses the top of my head before beginning to type. My eyes feel heavy and soon they close, but as soon as they do Harry gets a phone call, the phone call isn't what bothers me, what bothers me is the baby starting to move at the sound of his voice. I glance down before rubbing it making her kick a little harder and me groan.

"Come on babe, now is not the time." Harry looks at me confused before he glances at my stomach and sees the shirt raised and my stomach moving. He looks at me with a slight frown before he tells the person on the other end goodbye and ends the phone call, he kisses my forehead and the baby eventually calms down at the sound of her fathers voice disappearing. I roll my eyes and bring my hands around the round area. "Come on, you are in the womb and yet you still have a favorite." I receive a kick at my voice and Harry laughs.

"She's already got your attitude." I roll my eyes and flip him off causing him to laugh harder, my scowl breaks and a smile takes over instead.

"Take a nap, baby. I bet your exhausted from earlier." He smirks and winks at me causing an uproar of butterflies in my stomach and a slight blush on my cheeks. I don't say anything, instead I kiss his lips before getting comfortable again by nuzzling back into his side, his fingers go back to typing and picking up a pen marking things here and there. Soon I am out like a light and Harry continues to work.

---------------------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment! Visuals below

Till next time
N

Edited August 19, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
113K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
10.8K 154 20
"Nicole, baby, happy birthday!" It was Ash. He strode right up to me, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. He let me go. I looked at Niall, and he qu...
6.3M 54.2K 53
"It wasn't like I was a hater or anything, I just had better things to do than stalk One Direction's Twitter and Facebook page." Ella Strauss once sa...