the prince's of Gehenna

By 9blackaces

When Fujimoto becomes possessed by Satan what if he didn't stop satan from taking rin to Gehenna? What happe... More

Candle
Candle lit blue
The Young Prince Arrives
Reborn
Younger brother
The First Impression
School
Cram School
Discipline
The Return of the lost
Camp
An Act Of Lies part 1
An Act Of Lies Part 2
Reality is a Bitch
A full family
I am Sorry
A Very Small box With a Side of Insanity to go with.

Cram School for a demon

1.4K 64 3
By 9blackaces

Im here in assiah to trick and act innocent,  im spying as an Excorcist,  I will kidnap yukio and take him to gehenna,  my priority examine the Knights of True Cross tactics strategy's and act un suspicious.

First day of Excorcist cram school

"We have a new student,  Rin Okumura. " said yukio.  I sat down near a young girl named shemi, seems sweet.

"Hey isnt your name Yukio Okumura? " asked a girl with tiny eyebrows, like thumb prints on her face.

"Rin is my elder twin,  who was missing for a while and has returned home he has anmesia of the incident. Thanks for asking kamiki". He said.

I decided to act like im paying attention, usally daydream.  Man the room is old dusty and needs a makeover. Yukio hands us all a test on plants. Of course I finished the test and wated for the of the time to turn it in.

"Slacker you should just leave". Said Sugouro, or bon big strong tough guy with black hair and a yellow streek in his hair making it a mow hawk and has a tendency to glare.

"What ever". I turned my head and chat to shemi.

Later yukio hands our test back,

Kamiki,  Sugouro, Rin, and shemi.

I got a 100, while sugouro got s 97. I felt bad for shemi she got a 41. Whatever

"Rin good job, thats better!" He patted my back.

"I find it naturally easy". I let my pun sunk in. I heard groans around the room.

Next week is Esquire camp don't forget!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...