I Belong To You

Da Charlenen18

Previously known as 'Amber Rose' EROTIC ROMANCE - MATURE - EXPLICIT Out of sheer desperation, Nyssa Das accep... Altro

Authors Note
Chapter 1 (six months ago)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three (Present Day)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter Six

268 14 2
Da Charlenen18

Nyssa

Nervous, Nyssa glanced at herself in the foyer mirror. She'd purchased a floor-length black gown. The style sported a mid-thigh high slit, plaited spaghetti straps, and a soft cleavage showed off a hint of her breasts. Uncertainty led her to wear her hair up in a French twist, and she finished her look with light make-up. Wholly satisfied, she proceeded down the foyer as Shana came forward. Instant color flooded Nyssa. For a moment she hoped Shana wouldn't read the telltale signs of her embarrassment. She'd slept with the woman's fiancé.

"Hi, Nyssa. I'm so glad you didn't change your mind."

"Did I have a choice?" Nyssa laughed more out of nervousness.

"Sorry. I'm a bit stubborn at times." Shana smiled. "Forgive me. I thought of you sitting alone in your hotel room when you could be joining us for a perfectly good dinner. C'mon, let me show you around while we wait for the rest." She took Nyssa's hand and walked her through the beautiful house. They stopped in front of the large paintings adorning the family room. "This is Mrs. Bennett's father."

Nyssa eyed the tall, distinguished older man with sleek black hair and a curled mustache. His intelligent blue eyes begged a second glance. "Wow, the man is almost princely."

"He was. Nithen Jadeja. Second son of a Rajah in India and a rebel. He ditched his family and headed out into the world to make a name for himself. Before he died about a year ago, he left his multi-billion empire to Tyler."

Nyssa's lips curved in a soft smile. "So, Tyler's of Royal Indian bloodline?" It explained his unusual complexion and the air of regal confidence he possessed.

"Yep. Mrs. Bennett is a true princess if you ask me. She carries herself with such authority. Although, it does scare me at times," Shana leaned in to whisper. They moved to the next painting.

"And this is Damian Bennett. Tyler's dad. He passed on about ten years back in a boating incident."

Nyssa admired the painting. Except for the gray eyes, it was like looking at an older version of Tyler. "A very handsome man." She could see where Tyler got his good looks.

"I agree," Shana sighed. "According to Mrs. Bennett, the man was a real babe magnet. The day he met her at a business function, he only had eyes for her since then and pursued her like a heated stallion after an uninterested mare." She chuckled. "Destiny brought the two together, though. They became trapped at an abandoned ski lodge where Mr. Bennett had an accident. Stranded, Mrs. Bennett took care of him for ten days. Somewhere between day one and day ten, and she fell in love."

"That's so romantic." Nyssa eyed the painting and sighed. She hoped for the same head-in-the-cloud moment when she met her Mr. Right. "I belong to you," she read the inscription at the bottom of the painting.

"Mr. Bennett told his wife, the day he first laid eyes on her was the day he lost his heart forever. And while she'd fought the attraction, he maintained his heart belonged to her, and no one else could claim it. If she turned him down, he would've remained a lonely man for the rest of his life. Dreamy, right?" Shana laughed. "He even had those words inscribed on her wedding band."

"Wow." Nyssa wondered if Tyler was as romantic as his father. She refrained from asking his fiancée anything personal. The less Nyssa knew, the better. She followed Shana down the three short stairs into the family room. They stopped in front of a tall, beautiful woman. Without asking, Nyssa recognized Tyler's mother. Mother and son shared the same sparkling blue eyes and a dimpled smile. Shana was right. The beautiful woman carried herself with an air of majestic authority befitting a princess.

Shana half turned. "I'd like you to meet Mrs. Bennett. Reena, this is our wedding planner, Nyssa Das."

"Hello, Nyssa, nice to meet you. Such a pretty little thing you are." Mrs. Bennett's words followed with a gentle smile.

"Hello, Mrs. Bennett, and thank you." Out of the corner of her eye, Nyssa noticed Tyler enter the room. Gorgeous in a cream sports slacks, a matching jacket, and a black sweater. Even her irritation with him couldn't stop the instant heat that engulfed her body. She blushed. The effect the sight of him had on her senses, surprised her. Given her anger, she would've expected a little reticence from her body. The man, it seemed, possessed a devastating impact on her feelings.

"Make yourself at home, girls. I'll be right back." Mrs. Bennett turned and walked away.

Shana took Nyssa to meet the other guests in the room. Shana's parents, her brother, her sister, and then Tyler's aunt and uncle.

"And this is Ranvier, Tyler's cousin and the flirt of the family."

"Aww, Shana, you break my heart." A tall, good-looking man, Ranvier grinned and turned to Nyssa. "Well, hello there." He stepped forward and reached for Nyssa's fingers then placed a soft kiss to the back of her hand. "Pleasure's all mine, darling." His lips widened in suggestion.

Nyssa uttered a low laugh and lifted her head. She met Tyler's darkened gaze across the room and unconsciously pulled her hand out of Ranvier's grip. Tyler's lips thinned in undisguised anger then he turned away to listen to something his uncle said. Now, why is he angry? Because I haven't forgiven him?

"See, what did I say, Nyssa, the biggest flirt I've ever met." Shana punched Ranvier playfully on the arm.

"Hell, ladies, if you've got it, flaunt it, right?" Ranvier winked at Nyssa. "Shana, your wedding planner is gorgeous. You're gonna have a hard time with all the single guys at the wedding, starting with me."

Nyssa grinned. Shielded by the veil of her thick lashes, she observed the tightening of Tyler's jaw. He watched Ranvier talking to her and Shana. He's jealous. Maybe he doesn't want his flirting cousin near his fiancée.

"So, Nyssa, you single?"

"None of that now, Ranvier. We're going in for dinner," Shana said as Mrs. Bennett walked back into the room and announced the meal.

Seated between Ranvier and Shana's father, Nyssa was conscious of Tyler's gaze on her as dinner progressed. He sat at the head of the table with his uncle on the opposite end and Shana at his side, so he had a full view of the table. She'd made no move to greet him, and he probably fumed. Serves him right for lying.

"So, Tyler, when are you taking us to see Sherry Rose?"

Nyssa choked on her drink. She set her glass on the table and coughed hard.

"Are you all right, dear?" Mrs. Bennett asked from across the table.

"Yes. Yes, thank you." Dabbing her lips with the napkin, Nyssa darted Tyler a quick look but couldn't read his expression.

"You never mentioned how you chose the name." Ranvier grinned.

Nyssa snuck a hesitant glance at Tyler. The others waited for an explanation.

He set his drink on the table. "I met this mysterious woman once and all I ever got out of her to remember, was a name which matched her beautiful eyes." His gaze held Nyssa's briefly. One handsome brow cocked in defiance.

Embarrassment stole over her. She glanced away to find Mrs. Bennett's eyes on her. Gulping, Nyssa dropped her gaze and reached for her drink. The older woman was intelligent, no doubt. God alone knew what she'd read in the look between her son and Nyssa.

"And you thought it would be nice to name your yacht after an ex-lover?" Shana's irritation didn't seem to faze the man.

Tyler shrugged. His nonchalance was apparent. "I didn't say anything about her being an ex-lover." His words held an underlying meaning which only Nyssa caught.

Ranvier reached over and gave Shana's hand a quick squeeze. "She's the past, Shana and you're the future. Tyler bought a yacht about two months ago and hasn't invited the family for a cruise yet," Ranvier explained to Nyssa.

What the hell? He'd purchased it two months ago and named it after her. Holy hell. They'd made love on his yacht which his family hadn't even seen yet. Hot color flooded her cheeks, Nyssa suddenly pitied Shana.

As though he sensed the need to change the topic, Nick Rossmoor turned to Tyler. "Are those striking activists having any effect on access to your offices, Tyler?"

"No. The protestors seem to be concentrating their marches on the main streets of the city. They haven't touched the Century City area, so our offices are accessible."

"You're lucky then. If it's not one thing today, then it's another tomorrow. The latest ones are for animal rights. A damn nuisance if you ask me." Nick shook his head in irritation. "What about you Nyssa, is Johannesburg traffic affected by these activists?"

She laughed. "Everything affects Johannesburg traffic."

"And what are your thoughts on those activists?" Nick asked. He referred to the current horde of animal rights activists throughout the country. They fought to have animals in the zoo's given better treatment.

"I'm all for these activists. These minority few speak out against the subtle atrocities of the society we live in."

"Meaning?" Nick listened intently, and so did the others.

"My honest opinion?" Nyssa considered herself out of place with these affluent people. A simple minority among an ignorant majority.

"Please."

"Well, for one thing, our country has more than enough millionaires, right?" she asked, and Nick nodded. "It's sad they're willing to spend a million rand on a wedding ceremony. A farce at times that's over in a day while activists fight against something as perceptibly banal as animal rights. Don't you think?" She glanced up to find Tyler's eyes on her.

"That may be the case, Nyssa, but no one asked those people to speak out. They should mind their own damned business," Shana said, peeved.

Nyssa smiled. Perhaps her mention of spending money on a wedding irked Shana. Or, she still reeled from Tyler's confession to the name of his boat. "I beg to differ, Shana. While I'm not for all activists, these guys speak out for those who don't have a voice."

"Like who?" Shana glared at her.

"Animals. They can't speak or show emotion. Imagine how you'd feel locked up in a cage, ogled every day by dumb people. Who, instead of admiring the sheer beauty of God's gift, poked fun at these animals. If our mighty rich band together and donated some of their cash to zoos and aquariums, it would help. Then, animals would live in proper warm cages. They'd have better medical treatment, and own their right to live and share our planet." She took a deep breath to curb her embarrassment over picking on wealthy people. But she was never one to hold her tongue when it came to decimating the rich for abandoning the poor. They could help if they wanted to but chose not to. She blamed her father for imprinting that defamation into her head.

"Well, no one asked the—"

"I have to agree with Nyssa," Nick said. He earned a disgruntled scowl from his daughter for the interruption.

"That's my two cents worth." Nyssa laughed.

"For what it's worth, Nyssa, I don't think your words were worth two cents. They're worth a million rand." Mrs. Bennett gave her son an odd look and stood. "Coffee on the terrace, everyone."

"Takes a lot to impress Tyler's mom." Ranvier sidled up to Nyssa as they walked out onto the terrace.

She grinned. "It wasn't my intention to impress anyone. Just stated a fact." They moved to stand at the balustrade overlooking the gardens. "This place is so beautiful."

"And so are you. Such beautiful eyes." He seemed genuinely pleasant.

"Thank you for the compliment, Ranvier."

"Why haven't you married?"

"Yes, Nyssa, why haven't you married?" Shana came up behind Nyssa, seemingly over her frustration.

"More interested in my career, I guess."

"You know, Ranvier is single and looking." Shana nudged him. "Aren't you?"

He sniggered. "No matchmaking, Shana. I'm capable of doing that myself."

"You have to admit, a beautiful woman who's still single is questionable, right?"

"Guys, I'm right here." Nyssa colored. "Anyway, I don't intend marrying anytime soon."

"Why is that?" Mrs. Bennett walked up to their little group. She touched Nyssa's arm.

"I haven't found Mr. Right yet." Nyssa laughed. "Seriously though, I have this fantastic job I aim to make a success. One must work hard if they want to achieve their goals in life. My goal is to be the most sought-after wedding planner, starting with your wedding, Shana."

"It's very honorable when a young woman chooses to work hard for what she wants. I've seen a lot of women your age who prefer to marry into riches rather than learn the importance of earning their own money." Mrs. Bennett sipped her coffee. "Do you have any siblings?"

Nyssa shook her head, unsure if Mrs. Bennett was sending a subtle hint to Shana. "No, it's my mom and me." She glanced away. Tyler stood at the far end of the terrace with Shana's father. His gaze met hers. One handsome brow rose as his lips curved—an erotically sensual smile that threatened to turn her knees to jelly. She shifted her gaze quickly. Mrs. Bennett watched her. Nyssa blanched and wondered if Tyler's mother caught the second look she'd shared with her son.

"Excuse me." Nyssa hurried to the bathroom. Inside, she glared at herself in the mirror. What are you doing here, girl? These people were way out of her league. Like Shana gave her a choice. She spent the better part of the evening avoiding Tyler. Fortunately, he respected her need for space and hadn't approached her, let alone spoke to her. Even his distance still affected her sexually.

Splashing water on her face, she toweled it dry and opened the door. She rounded the corner of the passage, straight into Tyler's hard chest. "W-what are you doing here?" she spluttered and stepped back.

"Looking for you," he whispered with a step forward.

"Tyler, you need to go. Your family's downstairs." All she needed was for someone to look up, and they'd see her and Tyler through the balcony railing. She took another step back and met the smooth surface of the wall. Shit.

Moving forward, he placed his hands on either side of her on the wall and trapped her within. Now clean-shaven, his lips dipped at the corners. The wicked smile lent his features an irresistible devilishness and reminded her of their first night together.

"Relax. They can't see us." He kissed her neck.

The soft touch of his lips sent shock waves through her body. "You need to stop." She put her hands on his chest to push him back—the first mistake. The heat from his hard chest scorched her palms.

"No. You didn't give me a chance to say I'm sorry this morning."

"Tyler, please." She fought for calm, but his hands on the bare flesh of her arms drove her crazy. "I-I...you really should go," her plea sounded halfhearted to her ears.

"But I need to say I'm sorry." He moved his hands inside the slit of her dress to caress her thighs.

His warm fingers prompted a gasp. Her traitorous body, suddenly on fire, responded to his touch. He cupped her chin, tilted it, and claimed her lips in soft seduction. His hot mouth tasted of strawberry mint and stole her breath. When she accepted his plunging tongue, he crushed her body to his and ground his mouth harshly against hers. Aroused, her hands snaked around his neck and into the softness of his hair. She drank of him with ardent fervor—another mistake.

Stop! It's wrong. Someone will see you.

The desire for him to be inside her reined strong. It wiped every coherent thought from her mind. Moisture pooled in her lacy panties. His hand moved up her thighs to cup her mound. Her hips jerked in shock. When his finger pushed aside the lacy thong and slid inside her pussy, she melted.

"Hmmm. You're so wet, babe," he whispered against her lips while his exploring fingers sought her clit.

His fingers spun its magic against the bundle of nerves. She gripped his shoulders tight and mumbled, "Y-you need to stop. Someone will see us."

He rimmed her lips with the tip of his tongue. "Do you forgive me?" Distracted by his slick fingers, she could only nod. "Say it."

Her body tensed, on the verge of her climax. "Tyler, please." Her back arched and her hips jerked against his fingers.

"Say it."

"I-I forgive you," she cried out. Her body convulsed in a mind-blowing orgasm. His lips smothered her cry, drawing out every aching breath.

She collapsed in a hot release, her body shuddered. Tyler held her tight then pressed her against the wall. Her eyes widened. His cock hung out of his pants. "W-What are you doing?"

He reached for her hand, covered his cock and coaxed her into caressing his already rigid hard-on. "I want you now." He hissed against her lips as she stroked him.

"No. You can't be serious." Instead of scolding, she croaked.

"Baby, either I take you here or in my room, your choice." He sucked on the arch of her neck. "Say you want me." Pushing down the strap on her dress exposed her breast. He swirled his tongue around her nipple and tugged at the hardened bud with his teeth.

"Tyler...your family." Her resistance liquefied at a frightening speed. The muscles between her thighs clenched. She just climaxed, yet her body burned with need once more. She couldn't deny the temptation. His hard cock in her hand wasn't helping either. Stroking him, the wet heat of his pre-cum warmed her fingers. He was equally on fire.

"Say you want me, baby or I swear I'll carry you to my room and I don't care who sees," he growled.

His words startled her. She didn't want his family to know. "Yes, I want you."

Tyler groaned. Slipping his knee between Nyssa's thighs, he parted her legs. He hooked one of her legs around his waist. Gripping her bottom, he picked her up against him, and with a quick movement, entered her.

She gasped. God, he was thick, hard, and hot. She grabbed his shoulders and Tyler began thrusting inside her. Beautifully slow even thrusts made her head swim from sheer drunken ecstasy—all thoughts of his family forgotten, she gave herself up to his rhythmic strokes.

"Oh, babe, you're so damn hot." He captured her lips and stifled her soft moan.

Ripping her mouth from his, she threw back her head as her body tensed once more. She wasn't prepared for the heat of her climax when it blossomed from deep within and exploded in a thousand atoms of sensual pleasure that racked her body. Tyler tensed under her. She looked down into his glorious face as it contorted, signifying his release.

He thrust twice more, gripped her hips tight and came. Hot and wet, he shot his come inside her with a husky groan. Breathing hard, he opened his eyes, held her gaze then smiled—a cheeky, sexy smile.

"I can't believe you threatened me."

"What can I say? A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do." He grinned, slipping out of her.

"Don't get too cocky. I aim to get even." She pushed out of his embrace and headed for the bathroom.

"I'll be waiting." He called after her with a chuckle.

Five minutes later, Nyssa walked out onto the terrace. Suddenly conscious of everyone, she hoped they wouldn't notice her flushed cheeks. Only, they weren't interested in her absence. There was a jovial discussion about the wedding.

A moment of indecision brought her to a halt near the terrace door. Then, she glanced up to find Mrs. Bennett's gaze on her just as Tyler showed up. He appeared calm like their heated encounter, minutes ago, hadn't happened. She offered Reena a quick smile and neared Ranvier. 

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales, is entirely coincidental.

I Belong To You COPYRIGHT © 2019 by Charlene Namdhari All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission of the author except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

237K 14.3K 65
Tommy Sallow is onto better and brighter things. After working a small hometown beat in upstate New York, he's finally in sunny California. As expect...
120K 6.1K 57
[18+] [Photoframe Series Book #1]🦋 [🎖️The Fiction Awards 2020 winner] It's a new adult love story with a possessive, billionaire hero and scandalou...
1.4M 40.8K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
443K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...