Styles INC [edited]

By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. Y... More

Warning
Characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y
Thank you
Hello

f o r t y t w o

2.2K 48 5
By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

Roses POV (February 13

I jump and she points the gun at my stomach making me put my hand over it.  She moves a little closer to me and I get a clear view of her. Her hair is long and blonde, her eyes icy blue eyes look dead as they stare at me with a look that says murder. I go to run away buy she shoots the wall behind me making me cower in fear.

"Don't. Move."  She says harshly, her voice low and smoke coming out of the gun.

"What do you want? Do you want money? I will give you anything you want but please don't hurt me." I say strongly and she just cackles.

"You don't get it do you? I don't want your money, I don't want any of the materialistic things." She spits and looks down at my stomach. "This was all supposed to be mine." I get confused but shift so I can reach the hidden button while her eyes are close.

"What was?"I question, trying to buy time.

"This house, the cars, this baby," She walks closer to me and sets her hand on my stomach, I flinch at her touch but let her touch it in fear she will harm it. "But most importantly, Harry." She harshly says and she step back, pointing the gun back at me. "I was his assistant before you, ya know?" She informs me and I remember when I went to see Danny and we heard him firing his assistant. "You know how many times I tried to talk to Harry? Get him to see me as more than just his damn assistant." She walks closer to me and puts the barrel of the gun under my chin making my head move upwards. "But then you came and ruined it all. I was gonna get my job back and tell him how much I loved him, but the day I came back to tell him you were there in his office, he was leaning in to kiss you." She pulls the gun away from my chin and I lower my head and I gulp loudly before putting my head back down, she raises the gun around frantically. "I have to make you pay for that now, you selfish whore." She raises the gun and goes to shoot it at me but Harry comes from out of the shadows and tackles her on the ground, the bullet grazing the top of my shoulder making me whine and fall back against the wall, sliding down and leaving a trail of blood on the wall while doing so.

He tackles her and the gun falls from her hand, sliding under the couch, she grunts and starts to thrash around. He pins her hands above her head, straddling her. He grabs the lamp from a stand and smashes it over her head, knocking her out. Once he is sure she is out he rips a piece of his shirt off and tightly wraps the fabric around her wrists. I hear sirens in the background and I start fading in and out of consciousness. I see Harry walking over to me but it all looks dizzy.

"I'm sorry." I whisper sleepily before blackness overtakes me.

***
Harry's POV

"Rose, Rose, stay with me. Come on baby." I take her body into my lap so it's sitting sideways. I start to rock back and forth while tears well up in my eyes. Her eyes flutter open for a split second before closing again. I apply pressure on her wound and hear the door burst open, police coming in with guns raised, an EMT trailing behind them, but I continue rocking Rose back and forth. "Come on baby, wake up please, please." My voice breaks and I feel hands on my shoulder, pushing me back.

An EMT comes to aid to Rose, another one follows with a stretcher. They quickly put her on there. A couple of police officers go to the psycho bitch, Angelina. I stand up quickly and follow the stretcher out to the ambulance. My shirt wripped and blood staining it. I hop into the ambulance and they take off towards the hospital, hooking Rose up to many machines. I watch them closely making sure they aren't harming her or her stomach. I lose track of time and the doors open before they get out and rush through the hospital doors, shouting orders at doctors and informing them of her state.

I rush inside with them and know the drill by now so I don't even attempt to go into the doors that hold me back from the love of my life. I go in the hallway I always find myself in and pace back in forth,my hands tugging at my hair harshly. My phone vibrates from my pocket and I quickly pull it out and see a text from Louis.

Where are you? Hope you are talking to Rose😏

Can't talk right now, at hospital. Will explain later. -CEO Harry Style

Wait what? Is everything ok? Is the baby ok? Is Rose?

I can't talk right now, will explain later. -CEO Harry Styles

I lock my phone before putting it back in my pocket. A doctor calling my name making me rush over to him.

"How is she?"

"She is fine, bullet only grazed the top of her shoulder so we had to stitch it up." I sigh out of relief.

"Is the baby ok?" He smiles before nodding and I relax a little.

"The baby is ok, nothing harmed it." I relax more. "She is awake, would you like to see her." I nod hastily and he leads me down the familiar hall before we enter the room identical to the other ones. I see her on the bed in a hospital gown, sitting up, looking tired. I rush over to her and kiss her forehead.

"We gotta stop meeting here." I say, attempting to chuckle a little and lighten the mood, but all it does is make her cry. I sit on the bed and pull her into me, her head resting on my chest,my hands going in her hair.

"I'm so sorry for pushing you away and believing the articles. I was just so mad and confused and-" I cut her off by kissing her lips. The lips I missed so much now mold with mine and I grab her chin making her look up at me when she pulls away.

"It's fine Rose, I understand. It's over now." She weakly smiles and kisses me once more, making me smile.

"I love you Harry, so much, more than you will ever know."

"I love you Rose." I pull her back into my chest and she lightly cries. We are alone for a little, her head on my chest, her crying now subsiding and her now sniffling here and there before we hear a knock at the door. I turn and see a detective standing there,a note pad in hand.

"I'm detective scott and I wanted to ask you a few question." Rose nods before he walks in. "First off did you know your attacker." Rose shakes his head but I nod.

"I do, she is my old assistant." He writes that down.

"Do you know how she entered the house?" Rose shakes her head and I do as well. He asks a few more questions before leaving us alone. Rose yawns and I look down at her.

"Tired?" I whisper in her ear, my voice raspy from being tired myself. She nods and I readjust so we can lay down. "Go to bed baby." She leans her head on my shoulder and her arm goes around my waist. My right arm going onto her stomach. "Strong one we have here." She laughs tiredly and nods. I kiss her forehand and pull the thin blanket up more. It doesn't take her long to fall asleep, I pull out my phone and text Louis, and mum, explaining what happened before reassuring them it is ok. I kiss the top of her forehead before turning my head back to the Telly on the wall, my eyelids get heavier and I fall asleep soon.

***
(February 14)

"You ready?"I ask her. She nods and I help her stand. We are discharged from the hospital the next day and our now leaving. Detective Scott came in a few hours earlier to inform us Angelina is going to be locked up for a long time. "Happy Valentines baby." She smiles before walking over to me and wrapping her arms around my waist and comes as close as she can because of her bump, she kisses my chest before leaning her head against it.

"Happy Valentines day, Harry." Her sweet voice muffled from being against my chest, she looks up at me and stands on her tip toes to leave a sweet kiss on my lips. "I love you." I look down and lean my head down to leave one last kiss on her lips.

"I love you too, baby. Lets go home." She nods and we exit the hospital. Paparazzi surrounding my car that I brought up to the front. I push through and keep Rose close to me, I open the door and she gets in, grabbing the seat belt and buckling herself in. I walk around the front and get in before taking off. I grab her hand and bring it up to my lips and leave a kiss on the back of it, she smiles at me and squeezes my hand, I set them in my lap and run my thumb over her knuckles.

"I have an appointment tomorrow." I look over to her and smile.We reach home and I walk in, the house being cleaned from my maid I hired. She walks in behind me hesitantly and looks around. I walk over to her and kiss her lips reassuringly.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask and she shrugs.

"To be honest I just want to sleep. I have bad heartburn and my throat burns from throwing up earlier." I nod and kiss her swiftly before walking upstairs. We reach the bedroom and I go in the closet to change out of my jeans and shirt before changing my boxers as well. I walk out and slide in next to Rose, she snuggles into my side and I put my hand on her stomach, rubbing my thumb soothingly back and forth. One of Roses favorite shows, Law and Order SVU playing quietly on the TV. Rose is awake for a little longer before I feel her breathing become irregular and her body relax completely, little breathes coming out of her plump lips, and her eyelashes resting on top of her cheeks. I smile and continue watching the show, becoming very invested in the rape case Stabler and Benson are trying to solve. I find myself drifting off and soon I am completely out, my mind going to a state of bliss and calmness.

***

Roses POV

(February 15)

I wake up to an empty bed, the sheets cold indicating that Harry has been gone awhile. After a few minutes I finally roll out of bed, the cold air hitting my legs that aren't covered by my black velvet shorts. I walk towards the door and hear faint yelling coming from the nursery, I walk in and see all five of Harry's best friends spread around the room, Liam and Zayn working on assembling the changing table, Niall and Harry working on the crib, and Louis sitting on the window seat with a beer in his hand.

"Nice job lads, keep up the work." Niall flips him off before groaning and picking up a part to the crib.

"Why is it so fucking hard to put together a crib?" The boys all laugh and Harry tells him to stop complaining. Louis looks at the doorway and sees me leaning against it, watching them, his eyes light up when they meet mine and he smiles.

"Rose!" He cheers, and the rest of the boys look at me. Harry stands up before walking over to me.

"Good morning baby." He whispers before leaning down and kissing me, his arms going around my waist. I smile into the kiss and he pulls back.

"Louis you are doing a fabulous job." I say sarcastically. He smiles and shrugs.

"I am the type of guy to just sit back and watch." I giggle and walk over to him greeting the rest of the boys before sitting back, my arms going behind me and my stomach sticking out. Louis looks at me and then his eyes go down to my stomach. "Wow you have gotten big." Louis says astonished and Harry glares at him."But like in a good way, not a bad way." I laugh and Louis eyes look back down. "Can I touch it?" He asks hesitantly.

"Sure." I shrug and he smiles before placing his hand atop my stomach.

"Rose you are glowing." Niall says and I look at him and smile.

"Thanks Nialler." He smiles back at me before screwing in a nail. I look at Harry and see him smiling at me, I feel louis hand rub around before sliding off.

"Me next!" Niall hops up and comes to me. "May I?" He questions and I laugh before giving him permission. "It is still so weird, how big is it?"

"The size of a nectarine." I answer and his eyes grow wide before he lets out a "really?" I nod and laugh, he walks over and sits back down.The boys go back to assembling the furniture and me and Louis talk. Soon all the furniture is assembled and I stand up and clap my hands, walking around hugging and thanking all the boys for their help. They walk downstairs and I stay in the room, Harry comes around from behind me and wraps his arm around my stomach, his curly hair tickling my neck before kissing it.

"Crazy isn't it, in a few short months we will have a baby in here." I nod before I place my right hand on the back of his neck. He kisses my cheek once more before leaving and telling me they will be downstairs watching football and to holler at him if he needs anything. I nod and kiss his cheek,he leaves and I go into our room and go and walk into the bathroom to start a bath. Once it is filled I get in and toss a bath bomb in, watching it fizz and make the water a dark blue and glittery.

I smile and lean my head back, my muscles relaxing at the warm water and the stress going off my shoulders. I hear yelling from downstairs making me laugh. I stay in the warm water for awhile, Harry coming upstairs to check on me, making me assure him I am perfectly fine. I get out once the water is cool and wrap a towel around myself,I walk into the closet and attempt to pull on some jeans,but it ends up failing and I pout. I put on some leggings and a shirt, my stomach peeking out from the bottom a little. I did buy some maternity outfits but they are all for work. I throw my hair up in a cute bun before walking downstairs. I go the kitchen and grab a celery stick and putting some peanut butter on it. I walk into the living room and go over to Harry who is spread out on a love seat. I walk over and he looks up at me with a smile on my face before it is taken over with a frown.

"What's wrong Rose?" He questions and I sigh before lifting up my arms to show that my shirt is too small.

"None of clothes fit anymore."  I pout childishly and he starts to laugh making the boys look over at us before going back to the game, Louis cussing a few times before looking at me and apologizes for cussing "in front of the baby." I laugh before looking back over to Harry, the pout coming back on my lips. "Don't laugh." he just starts laughing more at my words and he moves his feet before I plop down on the couch. "Harry, it is a serious issue." He laughs a little bit more before pulling me into him, my back now resting on his chest, his hands come over my stomach and he kisses my neck.

"It's fine baby, we will get you some clothes after the appointment." I smile happily before turning my head and kissing his cheek making him smiles. He leans down,his lips getting close to my ear. "I love you," he whispers and I smile before leaning back further, I turn my head and our eyes meet. I stare into those beautiful green eyes before mouthing it back.

"You guys make me feel so single." Niall chimes in from the both of us and Harry chuckles making my back vibrate.

"You will find someone one day Niall." Niall sighs and lets out a low "I hope so"  before going back to the game. Once it is over the boys leave one by one leaving me and Harry alone.

We leave shortly after and go to the appointment. We walk in the doctors office and I sign in before heading over to where Harry is sitting, he looks up from his phone and smiles before going back and typing on his phone.We wait a couple minutes and I look up from the magazine I was reading at the sound of my name. We stand up and our usual nurse greets us before leading us back to our usual room. I get on the scale and she does all the normal things before smiling at me and telling me it all looks good, she exits when she draws some blood and we wait for the doctor. We talk for a couple minutes before doctor Napp comes in, a bright smile on her face and a ponytail on her head, purple scrubs on her body, and white shoes on her feet.

"How are we today Rose?" She questions while washing her hands. I smile back at her before answering.

"Good."

"Excellent! How is the morning sickness and heartburn? Has it calmed down a little?"

"The morning sickness has let up but the heartburn has gotten a little worse." She frowns a little before walking over to me.

"Well that potentially means a full head of hair." I nod and smile. I lay down and lift my shirt up, Harry standing to aid me. She tucks a sheet of paper in the top of my leggings and warns me before putting the cold gel on my stomach, I flinch like usual before she brings the wand over and places it on my stomach. She watches the screen before turning it to us,I smile at the sight of our growing baby and Harry's jaw drops.

"It is crazy how it went from a blob to an actual baby." Harry says and me and Dr.Napp laugh and she nods.

"Pregnancy is a crazy and beautiful thing Mr.Styles." Harry nods and she clicks a few buttons before the heartbeat fills the room, the thudding sounding like music to my ears.

"The babe looks healthy. Growing strong and normally. The babies digestive system is now all the way developed, meaning it can taste the food you are eating now." She tells us a few more facts and I listen in awe while staring at the screen. "Next time you see me we can find out the gender, if that is what you guys wish." I nod and look over at her, she prints a few photos and hands them to us. She checks a few more things before giving us the green light to leave. I wipe the gel off my stomach and adjust my clothes before Harry helps me sit up and stand. He smiles at me and leans down to kiss my lips. I kiss back happily and he pulls back, a smile appears on my face when I remember where we are going next.

"Shopping time." I say in a sing song voice and Harry chuckles before nodding and grabbing my hand.

"Come on baby, lets go." I happily oblige and we walk out to Harry's Mercedes before taking off and heading towards the shopping center.

***

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment!

till next time

n

Edited August 18, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.7K 20
Niall is not a normal teenager. At school people are mean to him. At home, his so called "father"[step-dad really] is hurting him, physically and ver...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
4K 70 41
It all started at a meet and greet, When Emily gives Liam her phone to take a picture of the two of them. When he has it in his hands, he takes the o...
113K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...