Styles INC [edited]

By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. Y... More

Warning
Characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y
Thank you
Hello

f o r t y o n e

1.8K 40 0
By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

Roses POV (February 13)

It has been twelve days since I have seen Harry. Twelve days since I have kissed his plump, pink lips. Twelve days since he has held me. Twelve days since I have ran my fingers through his growing curly hair. Twelve days since I have felt his hands on mine. Twelve days of loneliness.

I know it isn't healthy for me or the baby, but I can't help it. I pushed away the only person I cared about. Yes it is my fault for pushing him away. But up until yesterday I really believed Harry cheated on me. But Danny came over for his daily check up and told me what Harry said. I have had Danny come over every day to get updates on how Harry is.

The first three days I spent in the media room watching videos of us. Harry has always filmed parts of our relationship after we started dating. He filmed our "adventures,"as he calls them, which was really just random trips around England on random days off of work. He filmed some videos of us cooking and baking together, and he has been documenting the baby. He edits the footage when he is bored and has free time.

I re-watched the footage he has so far over, and over. Then I baked and baked up until the seventh day. On the seventh day I went to Danny's and spent the day with him and Alissa. From the eighth day up until now I have been organizing the huge house. Currently I am organizing the vinyls by artist. I am only at letter d and I have been working on this for awhile,Harry has such a large collection of vinyls it amazes me. I am playing Law and Order on the tv, a pickle with peanut butter in my hand, the other hand an article about Harry again. It shows a photo of him running

and the title is "Harry Styles is finally over baby mama?" With a page number to flip too and read an article that is false, I hope.

I look down at my bump and frown.
"Daddy will come back." I set the magazine and vinyl down I had in my hand, before bringing my right hand to set on top of it. "I'm sorry your life so far has been such a mess, but be happy you are only in the womb and not out while this mess is happening." I sadly laugh and then pick the vinyl back in and slide it into its correct place.

I continue this for the whole day, taking breaks and going on the porch outside. I walk in from my mini break and start on the pile, there's not that many but there is still a lot. Soon as I'm done and start on the z pile, Danny walks in, a smile on his face. I smile at him and he plops down on the couch, I walk over and sit next to him.

"How's my favorite niece or nephew?" He questions while poking my bump. I giggle and place my left hand on top of it.

"They are fine, but they are making their mom very irritated and tired. And she is having a lot of weird food cravings, speaking of, did you get my food?" I question and he nods pulling at brown bag he had hidden behind him. My mouth waters at the smell of the delicious cake and my smile widens. I lean over and kiss his cheek feeling his light stubble on my lips.

"Danny you need to shave." I say and dig into the bag. I pull out the container containing my red velvet cake/cheesecake concoction. He scoffs and rolls his eyes playfully.

"You're welcome Rose. My day was great, thanks for asking." I giggle and take a bite.

"How was your day today?" I ask after chewing, he sighs before getting out his piece of chocolate cake.

"It was fine I guess." He shrugs and takes a bite of his cake. I hum and he turns to me.

"How was your day?" He questions and I put my food down.

"Fine, it has been a good day actually. I have only thrown up three times and my heartburn is not that bad." I grin and he chuckles.

"Well that's good. I'm glad the baby is letting up on you." I giggle and we continue talking while eating. Once we are done Danny gets up and throws the empty containers and bag away. He sits back down and I turn and cross my legs,putting my hands in my lap and fiddling with my fingers.

"H-how is he?" I question him hesitantly. He look up at me and mirrors my position with his legs,but his elbows are on his knees and his hands are clasped together under his chin.

"Rose, you need to talk to him." I sigh but nod in agreement.

"I know, I'm just scared. I was so quick to judge and didn't even give him a chance to tell me his story, granite he was drunk, but still. Now I feel like a," I cover my bump. " bitch." Danny laughs at my actions before I continue. "I'm embarrassed if I'm being honest. But can you blame for believing it? I knew he was drunk before I left. And I'm pregnant, he's not gonna want a pregnant girlfriend." I look down again when I feel tears well up in my eyes. "I just, god, I love him so much, but yet I pushed him away." I look up and see Danny frown at me.

"It'll be ok Rose, I promise. He still loves you, I told you how much of a mess he is, if he didn't love you he wouldn't be the way he is." I nod and wipe the pesky tears that fell. Danny pulls me closer and wraps me in a hug, I lay my head on his shoulder and cry. I cry from the situation and I cry because my life is a mess in general. Danny stays for a bit longer before leaving, leaving me alone with my thoughts and an empty house.

***

I went out with Gemma earlier to catch up and talk about whats going on between me and Harry. We went out to eat and I just arrived back home. The door from the garage is crack open and I inhale sharply thinking maybe it's Harry finally here to talk to me. As I walk inside I call out his name but get no answer. I round the corner entering the living room. I flick the light on and jump when I see a shadow in front of me, a gun pointed at me.

***

Harry's POV

Today was better. I had a good morning and my afternoon has started off pretty good. I have a few meetings today before I have the rest of the day off. I enter my second meeting of the day and see three out of five of the boys at the long table. I greet them before sitting down. We have a serious meeting for half an hour before we stray off topic and begin talking about anything but business.

"I have never seen someone throw up so much in my life." Niall says from across me, looking at me. I roll my eyes and flip him off.

"Too be fair it was my first time drinking, and I drank a lot. I'm surprised my kidneys haven't failed if I'm being honest." They all chuckle and shake their heads.

"I remember the party we had for your eighteenth." Liam says while reminiscing. "It was wild, we went to that abandoned building and we all got hammered. I remember that one dude, what was his name, Matt I think. Anyways, he jumped out of the second story and fell and broke his arm." Liam shakes his head and we all laugh and reminisce about our old friend. Matt was a friendly guy, but he was crazy. We were all convinced he was on some drugs but he really wasn't, he was just crazy. He would do the randomest things, like jumping out of a window. That kid probably broke at least ten bones before the age of fifteen.

"You guys remember Niall's party?" We all laugh and Louis rolls his eyes.

"Of course I remember it, we walked in on Louis loosing his virginity." Zayn chuckles and we all start laughing.

"I still can't believe you did that at my party. Like seriously mate, what were you thinking? You were at a party with at least forty kids." Niall tells Louis and Louis opens his mouth to protest.

"Exactly mate,we are at a party with at least forty horny teenagers, gotta do what you gotta do." Louis shrugs.

"I mean he does have a point." Liam says and Niall rolls his eyes.

"Oi you guys remember when Harold here flirted with Louis sister on accident." Louis clinches his jaw but nods while the other boys laugh and I sink in my chair remembering the embarrassing event.

"Ok, but I was drunk." I try defending myself and they all burst out in laughter.

"Bro still, how did you not know it was her?" Zayn questions.

"Well I saw two of her and she was blurry, so I mean." I shrug and Louis rolls his eyes.

"Ok ok, enough. Let's move on." Louis groans. We continue talking about random party stories.

"In conclusion, we were crazy in school and we may or may not have a drinking problem." Niall concludes and we all shake our head in agreement while laughing lightly. We go back to business and the meeting is over in about an hour. They all leave the building while I walk them out. I make my way back upstairs and go into Danny's office to get my update of Rose. He looks up at me with a slight smile and I sit in the chair in front of his desk.

"How is she?" I ask and he smiles lightly.

"She's ok. I think she is going crazy. She stopped watching the home videos you took and is now reorganizing the whole house for some reason." I chuckle and nod. Of course she is, she is a very neat and organized person. "But she's still a mess. She is being strong for everyone, putting on a smile and laughing. But I know better and can see through the mask she puts on." I sigh and put my head in my hands, my elbows on my knees. "Harry you need to talk to her. I already told her what you told me and you can visibly see some stress come off her shoulder, she can't be stressing a lot when she is pregnant. You know this." I nod and bring my head out of my hand and look up at him.

"Thank Danny. I plan on talking to her soon." He smiles and I stand to leave. I exit his office and go back to mine. I work the rest of the day and stay late. I leave and go back to Louis, the drive there being longer because of traffic. I finally reach his house and pull my car in. Louis must still be working or is hanging out with Eleanor. I walk in and set my things down before going to the kitchen and grabbing a granola bar. I go upstairs and change into some workout clothes before making my way across the hall to his home gym. It isn't as big as mine but it is still nice.

I wrap my knuckles before walking over to the punching bag. I stretch my arms a little before starting. I start slow with small punches before speeding up and hitting the bag hard, my knuckles sitting a little bit I ignore it and continue. I take out my stress of the recent events and punch it till my lungs are on fire and my breathing is ragged. I put my hands above my hand and take my shirt off, I grab my water bottle and take a drink of the cool liquid. I set down the bottle and go back to hitting the bag. Once I'm done and have relived some of my stress. I take a shower but then turn it cold once I begin to think of Rose.

Once I'm done I walk out and get dressed in my usual outfit. I make my way downstairs and feel my phone buzz in my pocket,an SOS from my security system appearing on the screen. My heart drops and I grab my keys before rushing to my car. My security system only shows that when someone hits a specific button hidden somewhere from the house, meaning Rose is in trouble.

———————————————————
Hope you guys enjoyed!

Till next time
N

Edited August 18, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.1K 41
You thought you knew One Direction. But everything you heard is just their cover story. These boys are hiding something. Something... Super ;) Harry...
11.8K 948 30
A/N: I wrote this book when I was 10 years old so prepare to cringe. 👫👫👫 What would you do if you were taken by four teenagers? Well, you mostly s...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...