Reality

Por kokimonstr25

Katie has always acted as herself on and off the screen. Except for whenever Melissa was around. She often fe... Más

Chapter 1: Supercorp
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Betrayal
Chapter 5: Acting
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
A/N
A/N 2

Chapter 11

7.2K 210 122
Por kokimonstr25

Katie's POV

When I woke up Melissa was still asleep on me and it was dark out. I could hear the little drops of rain still outside and I gently sat up.

"Mel" I whispered. I lightly caressed her cheek and she slightly stirred.

"No, five more minutes Katie" she mumbled sleepily.

I wasnt sure if she was coherent enough to know it was me or if she was really dreaming of me. My cheeks heated up and I shook her a bit.

"Mel let's go to bed" I cooed.

Her blue eyes began to open and she smiled a little.

"Five more minutes?" She is so cute.

"Get up now and it'll be more than five minutes" I smile.

She stretches a little before standing up and then pausing. I look at her a little confused at the way shes looking at me and before I know it I'm in her arms being carried to my room.

"Mel!" I attempt to free myself.

"I'm just taking you to bed" she says nonchalantly.

She sets me gently on the bed and I take off my cardigan. I know she likes my shirts to sleep in so I grab one for her. It's not the first time we've changed together but theres a certain shyness between us now. I put on some shorts and a tank top and get into bed. She stands at the other side of the bed looking conflicted.

"You can come to bed Mel" I say. She slowly gets under the blankets but stays at a distance. I wiggle my way over and pull her to me. Supergirl isnt the only strong one here. I hear her suck in a breath and I press our foreheads together. My hand makes it's way underneath the shirt i gave her and I start to draw small circles on her back. I feel her shiver under my touch and I know that shes starting to relax.

"I'm sorry" she whispers. I feel her breath on my face, and my heart is hammering in my chest at our close proximity. I start to drag my nails along her side and back up her back. I feel her twitch and I move up to her shoulder. I move closer so that we're pressed together. I continue to give her the special rubs and she puts an arm around me. Her leg probs itself between my legs, entangling them and settling.

"I'm sorry too" I whisper.

Melissa's POV

Waking up with Katie again felt out of this world. This must be what Supergirl would really feel like if she could fly. There was still rain outside, but the light coming through made Katie's pale skin glow. She looks beautiful. I was frustrated still unable to decide what feelings I had for her, but I figured when the time came I would know. There would be no doubts.

Katie stirred and I tightened my hold. I didnt want to get out of bed just yet.

"Are you always this possessive?" she grumbled.

Katie began to disentangle from me and I whined a little. Shut up, I was comfortable and Katie freaking McGrath was in my arms ok? Fuck off.

"I wouldn't say possessive more like scared your going to be able to punch me" I say shyly. She looks at me through narrowed eyes and the green stared deep into my soul.

"Why would I punch you?"

I got out of bed as she did and fidgeted with my hands.

"I still cant decide what my feelings are and I feel like I'm almost leading you on, but that's not my intention Katie. Its just..... new" I  breathe. Yay! You remembered to breathe!

"This isnt your fault Melissa. I should never have told you that night, and I should have told what Chris said too" she sighs. She digs into her drawer and pulls out an outfit. We begin changing into our clothes and continue our conversation.

"I still shouldn't have overreacted, and I shouldn't have distanced myself from you for something you didnt do" I argued. I dont know why we were kind of arguing now. I was supposed to be apologizing, right?

"This can just keep going both ways. I'll just give you space to figure this out" she says.

"No!" I blurt out. She looks at me with a confused expression then looks away with a blush. I realized that I had put on my pants and not my shirt yet. I quickly pull it on and continue.

"I hate the distance Katie. You've given me distance for months, and that was my fault" I went over to her and she still wouldn't look at me. "I'm not saying that everything goes back to normal, but I do want to be around you. I told you yesterday that I miss you and frankly that was an understatement. Can we please put away the distance?" I nearly beg. You are begging idiot, you're like a puppy dog.

I see Katie slowly nod her head and I pull her into an embrace. I'm a little taller than her so her face is in my neck. I dont know why but I get the strong urge to kiss her. It startled me for a second and I instead kiss her temple. Good god what is happening to you Supergirl?

****

After reconciling with Katie I've been much happier. Chyler, Floriana, Odette, Katie and I all have girls night together now. We were all laughing and joking around. Chyler and Floriana were drinking beers while Odette and Katie were drinking wine.

"Do you want anything to drink Melissa?" She asks.

"No, I'll just sip some of yours if I feel like it"  I shrug.

"Who says I'm sharing?" Katie teases.

I quickly grab her glass and take a sip, smiling.

"Hey!" she pouts.

We continue our night talking about everything going on in each others lives and decided to settle down in the living room. I sit with Katie, well, on Katie. Odette sits next to us, and Chyler sits with Floriana.

Chyler being Chyler, sits on Floriana with her arms around her waist.

"Comfortable Leigh?" Floriana teases.

"Awww, you called her by her last name" Odette gushes.

Floriana attempts to push Chyler off of her lap and instead has her straddling and clinging for dear life.

"Why!?" she huffs.

"Oh please! We've practically already slept together, and I'm cold" Chyler pokes.

"That was acting!" Floriana blushes.

We laugh at their weirdness and I look to Katie.

"You dont mind me sitting like this right?" I laugh nervously. She smiles at me and puts an arm around my waist, securing me to her.

"I don't mind. Just dont fart or you'll get the wrath of Lena Luthor" she chuckles. I laugh and bury my face in her hair at her throat and lift my leg like I'm going to 'cut the cheese.'

"Dont even think about it!" Katie cries. She tries to push me off and starts tickling my sides.

"Ok, ok! I promise! Just stop before I really do!" I say between laughs.

I spot Chyler giving me the 'look' and I stick my tongue out at her. She may only be my sister on Supergirl, but she did feel like a sister off the set too. I talked to her about the whole situation with Katie and she of course freaked.

"Supercorp" she mouthed. I was about to say something about her and Floriana when Katie's hand went dangerously low on my hip. I froze and suggested we watch a movie so that I wouldn't have to move away from Katie for a while.

We put on the movie "Peppermint" and turned out the lights.

I felt Katie sit back further in the couch and place me between her legs so that I didnt cut off blood flow. I leaned up against her shoulder and relaxed. I saw Chyler already asleep on Floriana's lap and Odette leaned against the armrest of the couch. It was a good movie and after a few minutes Katie shifted again.

"Do you want me to move?" I whispered in her ear. She shook her head quickly and tightened her hold on me which only sent shock waves through me since her hand was still on my hip.

About halfway through the movie I heard my phone vibrate on the table and reached for it.

Chris: We need to talk.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

171K 6.5K 22
Supergirl. She was brave, selfless, kind, beautiful, and more powerful than any human could ever dream of being. Lena Luthor had always had a weaknes...
15.4K 605 10
Kara lands herself a new job as caretaker for the Luthor's. She's to take care of their youngest daughter Lena, who's been forced to move back in wit...
73.6K 2.2K 23
Kara had to make a tough decision when she almost lost her best friend. In Lena's perspective, she struggles with the shocking, or not so shocking, n...
29.5K 1.2K 17
Reporter Kara Danvers(also supergirl) and business woman Lena Luthor have been friends for years, both have hidden feelings for each other but are un...