Sinner's Heist

By DiaTheLit

My Works #16 //. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but in this case it just may kill you." Kielce is... More

" 0
" 1
" 2
" 3
" 4
" 5
" 6
" 7
" 8
"9
"10
"11
"12
"13
"14
"15
"16
"17
"18
"19
"20
"21
"22
"24
"25
"26
"27
"28
"29
"30
"31
"32
"33
"34
"35
"36
"37
"38

"23

3K 200 83
By DiaTheLit

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀AMOS UNLATCHED THE HOOKS to the window before he slid it upward. The breeze blew the curtains outward to a small degree as the air chilled the room slowly. Apryl watched as he did, sitting uncomfortably on the bed. They'd went on a second date that night, two weeks after their first, and now was back at Amos' place as she perceived though he'd admitted it was his cousin's residence. He moved away from the window and took a seat on the floor next to it, picking up the unfinished blunt he'd prepared to roll. His tongue licked his lips then rolled out his mouth onto the wood brown paper, damping it. His eyes peered over at Apryl, her seeming standoffish. They'd had a nice night roaming Atlanta, shared laughs, and talked as if they were the best of friends—sharing more than they'd expected in common. "You good?" He asked, tucking the greenery and rolled it tight.

Apryl pushed her former thoughts to the side and nodded. "Yeah, um. .I'm alright." She pulled the strap of her purse from off her shoulder, setting it down on the floor next to her feet. She dropped her hands lightly into her lap as she looked around the room. Amos had really made the place his own, nearly resembling his home back in Virginia. Jordan shoe boxes merged from the side of the walls with the shoes displayed on top of them, a poster of Tupac, Aaliyah, and Sade draped beside each other behind his bed. He felt it was rude to keep his room a mess so he was sure to stay on schedule with washing his own clothes, not doubling the load on Melani. He kept them folded up in a corner on top of his suitcase, still not pushing the feel of temporary away and refusing to use the storage resources such as the closet and drawers.

Her attention adverted back in his direction as she heard the flicks of a lighter. The spark lit up the spot he sat in the dim room, the moonlight being the only source of light inside. A puff of smoke blew from the blunt before he grabbed it between his index finger and thumb. He stared down at it, his cheeks puffed as if he'd caught a bubble before they flattened. Moments after, he exhaled a cloud of smoke and leaned his head back against the wall. His eyes caught her orbs again and he nodded backward, insinuating for her to come over there. She scooted down on the bed closer to where he sat. "You must not be comfortable with smoking or something?" She thought back on the times her father and the people he surrounded himself around smoked or simply in the same house. She disagreed. "No, i don't have a problem with it. It's nothing, seriously."

"You ever smoked?" He interrogated, pulling from the blunt again as the opposite end sparked. She nodded, chuckling a bit at her first time doing so. "Yeah, once." Amos became intrigued then, leaning up farther towards her figure and had listening ears now. Hearing a story about a pretty, good girl like her engaging in what most may view as ghetto excited a guy like him. Apryl shook her head no, covering her lower mouth with the back of her hand. She grinned hard then tucked her lips, shaking her head. "Uhuh, you don't need to know all that."

He smirked, holding the substance off to the side as it simmered away slowly. His lips separated as he assumed, "Let me guess, something nasty? A lot of you girls get freaky off some shit, I'm not gonna lie." He finished off with a snigger. He placed the blunt back between his lips, taking a pull as she gasped. She crossed her lips and retorted, "What makes you think that? What if I'm a virgin?" She tilted her head with sass and folded her arms tightly. He looked up into her face, trying to read through her transparent demeanor for the truth. He looked over her frame down to her feet then returned to her face. He shrugged his shoulders. "I could see it, you could be, but I can tell you're a freak or can be."

She gave him an uncertain look so he added on, saying, "No offense." She wasn't offended, though. Little did he know, she felt as though she was. Though only doing it once, it seemed her drive grew rapidly ever since. She replied, "I guess," and let out a soft sigh, running her nails through her wand curls as they'd only bounce back into place. She glanced back over at him and squeezed her thighs together. His eyes begin to grow low and shaded a tint of red, his state of intoxication rising. He'd exhaled another cloud before leaning his head back on his neck and licked his lips. Apryl bit down on her bottom lip just as he did his with his eyes closed. The open window kept the room from containing a smoky smell and kept a cool draft inside but yet she still felt her skin moist of sweat from heat. She slid off the bed, down onto his lap.

His eyes popped open once feeling her weight on top of him and his fingers become empty. She rested a hand on his shoulder as her lips wrapped around the blunt, inhaling what it had to give out the roach of the blunt. He let his hands grab her around her waist as she exhaled then quickly inhaled it back between her tight lips. She blew out the last of it to the side as she hissed from the hit in her chest. She took another hit before handing it back to him. She tilted her head upward and puckered her lips, letting the substance release into the air as a wind blew and scattered it. Amos drilled the lit blunt until it's flame died. They kept eye contact before it broke once he looked down at her lips. She returned the gesture before wrapping her arms around his neck tightly and leaned forward. She could show him better than what he assumed on how much of a freak she could be. Their lips touched and not long moved in synch.

Amos hands rubbed up then back down alongside her back against the material of her wine colored sweater dress. He squeezed her lower back then carried farther down as he clutched her ass. Her small hands softly rubbed back onto his arms. She leaned back some, wanted his lips to follow hers as he leaned forward. He pulled her farther into him, her crotch now on top of his. She tingled and gapped her mouth open as his tongue slithered in. She rolled her dress in her hands and lifted it up off her body. She tossed it to the side and stood from his lap as she pulled her boots off her heels, letting them slide from off her feet. Amos bit down on his lip, watching as she undressed in front of him and stood himself. He'd already took his jacket and shoes once they'd got in the house, but now was left was his wife beater, pants and boxers. He could only strip down to his boxers before she grabbed ahold on his hands.

Apryl fell back onto his bed, pulling him on top of her. He caught himself from letting his weight trample her as he placed his palms on either side of her face. Their lips joined back into a deep kiss. His head adverted from each side to receive more access to her mouth. He lifted his knees onto the mattress, letting them sink deeply as he took place between her legs. He grinds slowly against her mound, his Hanes boxers and her laced panties the only pieces of clothing coming between skin on skin touching. She breathed heavily between the kisses, caressing the skin of his back. His skin was smooth as she'd only come across a few flaws scattered. She lifted her chin so his lips would drop to her neck. She listened to the pops of his lips as he French kissed her neck from left to right. She sucked her bottom lip into her mouth as she hummed low, returning the grinds back up to him. She was ready, she felt ready, and she hoped he was too.

She reached down as far as she could and looped her fingers around her panties, pulling them down to around her thighs considering that's as far as she could in this position. Amos glanced downward at her naked clit, feeling his skin heat in throbs. He stood back on his feet and yanked down his boxers, his sized penis erecting slightly but not at a full stand. He helped her out, pulling her panties on down off her legs and her ankles. Her cat was pretty and he couldn't help but wondered if it'd ever been pleased right. Regardless, he was going to be sure she did. He was fixing to turn towards his suitcase in search of a condom before she stopped him. She grabbed his hand as he turned back towards her. Apryl disagreed with a shake of her head, suggesting, "Let me feel it. Let me feel you."

Amos fought a battle with his own mind and her seduction. His erection grew the longer he looked at her. She reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, revealing her bare breasts and nipples to his eyes. He groaned before he disagreed, going over to his suitcase and tumbled through it until his fingers landed on the slick paper. He grabbed ahold of it and tore it open, pulling the magnum rubber from inside. He stayed on others too much about protection to let lust deceive him into not using any. He liked Apryl and it was nothing against her, but no rubber was for married couples and that they weren't and until they were or if they'd be, he was going to wrap it up. Apryl felt a bit disappointed but was also glad, her horny, inner self was talking just then and she didn't want her moment mind to lead her somewhere.

He slid himself inside the condom and joined her back on top of the bed. She spread her legs, welcoming him as he was now fully erected despite the short pause. Her arms wrapped back around his neck as they glanced in each other orbs. She pecked his lips repeatedly, each time lasting longer just as she felt his dick penetrate inside her. Her mouth popped open as a gasp fell from inside. She opened her legs wider, leaning one over the frame of the bed. She lapped her tongue in his mouth with a moan as he set a pace thrusting inside of her. She tried to keep the curse words that scattered her brain from falling from her lips—not wanting to overdo this moment they first shared together. Her walls were still tight, this only being her second time of penetration, but she was far more tolerant of the feel and the slight pain. Wanting him to go faster but growing a bit shy to say anything, she only rocked her hips upward to meet him. Thankfully he'd took the hint, one of his hands propping up against the wall and he dove deeper into her wet cunt.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀A LOUD RING CHIMED inside the now quiet bedroom. The vibration of the phone trembled against the nightstand as the screen's brightness lit up against the ceiling. Amos exhaled deeply, opening his eyes but they stayed hooded as he reached over and grabbed the phone. His bare arm chilled once leaving from under the comforter. He furrowed his eyebrows from seeing the unknown number calling him at this time of night. Yet, he'd recognized the number from it calling before more than once. He lifted the covers, the chill in air waking him once striking his naked body. His phone had stopped ringing but he still grabbed ahold of his boxers that laid on the floor and clothed his genitals. He stood slowly from the bed, stretched, and went over to his stash of clothes to place some basketball shorts on quickly. Just as he lifted them around his flat sided hips, his phone rung again.

He glanced to the side in the bed at Apryl whose once wand curled hair was now fairly straight. It was wildly laying against her pillow as she faced the wall. She breathed softly and he figured maybe the phone was beginning to wake her. To allow her to sleep peacefully, he grabbed ahold of the device and left the room, shutting the door quietly. He walked down the hall until he got to the living room. He answered the call, taking a stand next to the high windows as he glanced out of them. He propped an arm on the window post as an automatic system sounded through the speaker. He furrowed his eyebrows as it said, ""You have a collect call from Gy'travius Rowlan, an inmate at Metropolitan Correctional Facility. This call may be monitored and recorded. The cost for this call is one dollar for the first minute and thirty eight cents for each additional minute. To accept this call, please press zero. If you do not wish to accept this call, please press pound or hang up."

Once hearing Gyro's government name being said, his ears perked up. He'd got booked! Now, it made sense as to why he didn't answer his messages almost two months ago regarding Latrell. He pressed zero, accepting the call and listened to the system say last,"Thank you for using T-Netix - for billing questions, please call five five five, six one, zero zero zero zero. Go ahead with your call." He opened his phone's keypad to type in the number before dialing it which ended the other end's call. It rung barely three times before his friend's voice seeped through, saying, "Hello? Am?" He felt a relief and a calmness, hearing his voice after losing one friend already. The three was so close for it to seeming they're falling apart slowly. "Yeah, what's up, Gy? What happened? What's going on?" Amos asked all in a hurry, his eyes watching as a few cars on the streets would pass by every other moment.

"Listen. . a long story short. I got checked and booked at the airport. I'm good though, I'm good." He grew quiet for a moment, but only allowing a few seconds to pass as he knew it was both being timed and charged. "I saw your text just before they cuffed me. I just couldn't believe that shit. I've been fucked up behind these bars over that, bra', real shit." Amos thought back on the last text he'd sent him and nodded, feeling their grief conjoin together through the phone. It didn't feel like they were miles away in that moment, it felt as if they were sitting back at that table at Jimmy's yet Latrell's spot fading out. Amos nodded his head as he took a seat on the couch in the dark, thinking back on the night that felt like a nightmare but sadly was reality.  "Yeah. .man, I feel that. You know that fucked me up for'real."

"You out of there?" Amos nodded, picking up on what he meant. He replied, "Yeah slim, I'm out in the A with cous'. Shit was just too much, I couldn't stay out there blood. I be thinking about Bebe and 'nem like cray' though." Gyro heard in the distance jail doors close as he leaned his head against the brick wall with the cold, red phone to his ear. He nodded his head and sighed, rubbing his hands over his grown out waves that were slowly becoming a small Afro. "I hate that for her. Little bro didn't deserve that shit, these streets crazy." Gyro looked around the perimeter, seeing the officer who supervised a few feet away but was drifting off in slumber while standing with his arms folded. He turned back forward to face the wall and lowered his voice. "Aye am—" Amos cut him off by accident questioning when his trial date was.

"Soon man, soon. Word around here the longest I could be in here for cocaine possession is three years, but y'know being Black a whole damn crime itself. These motherfuckas might try and have me who knows how long." Gyro heart raced before it ached suddenly and he calmed down. "But shit, I deserve it." And he did feel that way. He continued to blame himself for what happened to Latrell and he felt he deserved all punishment that came back on him including jail time. He thought back on what he was fixing to say. He didn't want Amos to suffer to and he still wanted to be that provider for the friend had left standing. He'd got connections with better thought out solutions, but how would he communicate this to him? "Amos, you low?" He hinted in reference to money.

Meanwhile, Apryl felt a sudden urge to pee as she woke up from her sleep. She inhaled deeply, looking around to register where she was. She looked around the empty bed and remembered she was with Amos, but where was he? Considering this was where he stayed, she figured he couldn't be far. Maybe he had went to the bathroom or possibly to the kitchen, either way she needed to find her way to the bathroom first before going on a search for him. She threw the covers from off her body and shivered from the cold, forgetting the window was still open through the night. She sat her feet flat on the ivory carpet floor and grabbed ahold of the first piece of clothing she could grab which happened to be his shirt. She pulled it over her small frame and stood up completely, seeing it fell just beneath the curves of her ass. Her body felt stiff but relieved of her frustrations some hours ago.

She pulled the door open slowly and stepped into the quietly hallway. She remembered this was his cousin home so she kept from disturbing his relative if she could. Last thing she wanted was for his cousin to see her nearly naked. She pulled the shirt down by its sides as she glanced over all three of the other doors. She bit down on her lip, curious to which contained a toilet at least. She tried her luck and went for the one straight across from Amos' bedroom. She turned the knob slowly and pushed the door forward. Her hand felt up the wall before she found a switch, flipping it. She blew out a breath of relief noticing it was indeed the bathroom. She stepped inside, closing and locking the door behind her. Her eyes peered around the area, admiring the paintwork done inside. It was different from its stone eagle color, the glass light that dangled downward and gleamed over the silver and white accent colors to the three piece art that hung along the wall. She loved it.

She grabbed a wet wipe she saw next to the tissue and cleaned the top of the toilet seat well. She threw it into the bowl, tried off the seat before clasping down on top. She leaned her back against the lid and released her fluids with a sigh. Her thighs smashed together as she sat and her tinkles trickled more slower. She rolled a small amount of tissue and dried herself before tossing it into the toilet as well and flushed. She flipped on the faucet with her elbow, beginning to wash her hands with lemon scented soap and turned it back off once thirty seconds of lathering then rinsing passed. She flicked her fingers into the sink until she searched for paper towels but found a hanging towel instead. She dried her hands just as an opposite door opened. She'd noticed it but figured it was storage for towels. Now knowing it wasn't and a man stepped in, her heart dropped and stood froze.

He sniffed, rubbing his eyes as it seemed he'd just woken up. He finally lifted his head and once she recognized his features, her heart dropped even further. "K-Kielce?" She whispered loud. His eyes popped open from her voice and now his heart was doing the dropping. He glanced back into his bedroom at a sleeping Melani before he shut the door quickly. His arms stretched out forward in confusion as he said back in a similar tone, "Apryl? Wha—, what the fuck you doing here? Why are you in my house?" She was so confused and she slowly connecting everything together and as she did, a headache pounded against her head. "Your hous—wait so you're Amos cousin?"

"You're who my cousin fucking with? Oh, my, God." He clasped his hand on his forehead and sighed hard.  Apryl felt so many emotions but embarrassment and jealousy outweighed them all. Embarrassed she stood in the presence of Kielce again after their last, unfinished encounter, had sex with the cousin of the same person she'd lost her virginity to, and jealousy of who he'd look back to check in on. "So that's what you wanted to talk about huh, you had a whole fucking girlfriend? I asked you and you lied!" Her voice begin to grow louder and he got closer to her, shushing her by placing his finger over his mouth. He groaned and shook his head. He rolled his eyes as he responded, "I have a wife!" Her mouth dropped as she looked at him in disbelief. So, he didn't have a girlfriend, he had a whole damn wife. He was in a commitment for life with papers and to think she was so mind-gone over his ain't shit ass.

"Fuck. You. I hope she finds out how dirty you are and leave your ass." Apryl spat with much venom. She pushed him back by his bare chest, a tingle ran down her spine from the touch of him before she unlocked the door that led to the hallway and stormed out. Kielce looked back towards the bedroom door and groaned hard. Apryl went back inside Amos bedroom as she pulled her panties back on, pulled her thick stockings over her butt, and lifted her boots on her feet. She threw his shirt off and on the bed as she put her sweater dress back on without her bra. She stuffed her bra into her purse as she grabbed her keys. She hated driving at night, but she had to get away from here and now. She felt her eyes grow watery as she exited the room and walked down the hall that had the front door in view. Just as she was close to exiting completely, she heard a familiar voice come from the side. She clutched her chest from the sudden startling and breathed slowly.

"Hey." Amos asked, stuffing the phone into his pocket just then finished with his conversation. He had a lot on his mind, but it was all pushed back once seeing Apryl fixing to leave out on him. He came up closer to her, pressing his hand in the center of her back. He pulled her closer and looked down at her lips. "You tryna' slip out on me?" He asked in a low, deep voice that would've made her weak in the knees had she not had so much on her mind now. She glanced up at his lips that drew closer and kissed hers. Before it could deepen however, she leaned her head back. Her lips parted, "I— yeah, I. . .gotta go. I have class in the morning and I wanna just, go home." She convinced him, looking up into his eyes. He nodded, knowing and understanding she was in law school. He pecked her lips and left it at okay before walking her out to her car, making sure she pulled off safely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 198 28
Two people sit in a dimly lit room playing a deadly game of fate. What led them to this game and who will win? We all have secrets that we d...
25.3K 2.5K 44
What if it came to the starkest of all choices: kill, or else suffer the loss of a loved one? Readers' comments: 'simply the best', 'one of the best...
89.1K 4.6K 49
BOOK 1 IN THE 'I MARRIED..' series Malachi "Kai" Jacobson, the youngest son of CIA agent Landon Jacobson and former model Monica Martin. He met and f...
16.7K 1.4K 60
Dior and Amir cross paths over and over again. Sometimes love seems inevitable, sometimes it seems meant to be, and sometimes things are just suppose...