Photographer

By UniquelyScarred

Taking photos without consent can lead to many dangerous things. For Chris, it was a harmless thing.... until... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
~Final Chapter~
*ATTENTION*

Chapter 14

839 49 40
By UniquelyScarred

~Back In Cali~

<Amani's P.O.V>

It's been hours since Chris called me and I'm honestly worried. He usually calls me or texts me to see If I'm alright but he didn't even do that. I know he's in Virginia but he didn't tell me the real reason why he was going there. This nigga didn't even text me just to tell me that he landed safely. I hope everything is fine. Maybe I should just call him. If he doesn't answer then I'm gonna kick his ass when he comes back.

I waited as I heard the phone ring and this man didn't even answer! I'm having mixed feelings right now because I don't know if he's ok or not and it's really pissing me off. Then I called his phone a couple more times until he FINALLY answered.

[Phone Convo]

Chris-What do you want bae I'm busy?!

Me- Busy?! BUUSYYY?! Nigga you didn't think to call me?! I've been worried sick about your ass and the first thing you say to me is "What do you want?" Nigga I should fly out to Virginia and kick your ass!!!

Chris- Baby calm down I'm sorry , look I'll call you back later I promise.

Me- No tell me what you're doing since you're Sooooo Busy!

Chris- I'm not cheating that's for damn sure!

Me- Now why would you say that? You must be guilty then Chris! So you fucking other bitches?!!

Chris- Oh My Goooood! Amani nobody cheating on yo fine ass! Now look I'll call you back because I'm real busy right now.

Me- Fuck You Chris

Chris- How you gonna do that when I'm in Virginia? See you later baby keep it wet for me!!!

[End Of Convo]

He hung up on my ass! I can't stand his ass I swear, he thinks everything is a joke when it's not. Whatever he's doing he better tell me when he comes back or I'm breaking up with his ass. Nah that's not gonna work because his dick game is out of this world and I know imma be the first one running when he calls. Imma get him back though.

~Back In Virginia~

<Chris P.O.V>

Amani is trippin she should know I'm not gonna slang dick to these other bitches. She already know I'm crazy as fuck, I'm not going anywhere. I love her too damn much. I'm just too damn busy dealing with Trey. When she called me  Joyner was bringing Trey momma downstairs and Trey's loud ass was screaming so I had to tape his mouth shut.

"Who was that bro?" Joyner asked.

I sighed and threw my head back "That was my girl, she was buggin cuz I didn't call her"

"I heard it" he laughed. "Shawty was screaming loud as fuck, I'm surprised ya ear ain't fall off"

"Ha Ha, Nigga get my laptop out of the car"

Joyner went to the car to get my laptop, a few short seconds he came back and handed me my laptop.

~Several Minutes Later~

It was finally Showtime. I had Trey sitting next to his mother so they can watch this together, well she's watching it in spirit. Joyner came back from the kitchen with some snacks, he's a real one.

"Chris you want the bag of Cheetos, a HoneyBun, Oreos, Cheezits, or the bag of Lil Debbie Donuts?"

This was a hard decision, I was craving all of these but I finally chose.

"Hand me the Cheetos"

"Broooo guess what, she got Pineapple Fanta in the fridge"

"Go get it! And bring cups, Trey might be thirsty."

Anyways after we got done getting settled me and Joyner sat comfortably on the couch and I played the video of Joyner fucking then killing Trey's momma.

I seen a tear roll down his face and I removed the tape from his mouth.

"Fuck You! I'm Gonna Kill You Nigga!" He yelled.

I laughed, "You lost your chance, now come on let's finish the movie."

"You're gonna rot in Hell!"

I laughed loud as fuck "Nigga you act like I'm not gonna see you there, anyways you thirsty?"

"Nigga Fuck You!!"

"Welp I guess you're not thirsty" I said while reapplying the tape to his mouth.

A couple minutes went past and the video was over. I should've been an asshole and rewinded that shit back to the beginning but nah I'm pretty sure Trey had enough. Besides I wanted to keep torturing him.

"Chris, you gonna need help with Trey or you good?"

I smiled, "I'm good bro just hand me the nail gun"

He nodded and handed me the nail gun. I went back over to Trey and untaped his mouth once again. He spat on me for the second fucking time. I wiped myself, closed my eyes and counted to 10.

"Yooo you good bro?" Joyner asked.

"Go in the kitchen and boil a pot of water for me" I said while shaking my head no.

He nodded and went to the kitchen. I leaned down to Trey and smiled in his face for a good 2 minutes. Just to creep him out cuz I know he don't like my smile.

"Get The Fuck Out My Face Before I Spit In It Again!"

I frowned,stood up straight, and clenched my jaw.

"How many times did you stab my stomach?" I pointed the nail gun towards his stomach.

"I- um..."

"So you can't talk? Let me help you" I shot him a few times in his stomach not even counting how many times I did it.

"AA-AAUUGH!" He yelled in pain.

"I Don't Think You Hear Me Trey?! HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU STAB ME?!!!"

He kept his head down while shaking his head in pain.

"I-I don't remember!" He yelled.

"Okay... Joyner Hurry Tf Up With That Water!"

He yelled back "I'm Making Sure This Shit Piping Hot Nigga! Chill!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Well Trey That gives us more time together buddy, So what do you wanna do? You know what...." I smiled and walked to my bag.

I pulled out a pack of matches and a bottle of alcohol. I poured the alcohol on his wounds making him scream to the top of his lungs.

"FUCK!"

"I gotta clean your wounds Trey Chill the fuck out."

I took two matches out of the matchbook and I saw his eyes widen.

"Chris No!"

"Bro calm down, I'm just warming you up" I lit the two matches and threw it on his stomach.

"AAAAUUGHH SOMEBODY HELP ME!!"

I watched as his stomach was lit on fire and it made me think of a good idea.

"Trey by any chance do you have any marshmallows? Never mind you not gonna know"

"GET SOME WATER!" Trey squealed.

"Joyner! Check In The Cabinets To See If They Got Marshmallows!

"They Do, Why You Ask?!" He yelled back.

"I'm Finna Roast Some Marshmallows, I Made A Fire!"

Joyner ran back in the living room and saw that the fire was already ignited on Trey's stomach.

He scrunched his face "Bro....that's Nasty, I'm not finna give you them marshmallows."

I sighed "Fine. Just get the boiling water and a small towel that can go over Trey's face"

"Alright bro"

He walked back to get the things I asked for and I looked back Trey's stomach to see the fire dimming down basically signaling that it was finna go out. I then hurried up and grabbed my camera.

I stepped back and took a clear picture.

"I honestly never thought you'd have to be in my collection Trey."

*Click*

"But after attempting to kill me you had to know that this was coming, Remember the last words I told you before you slit my throat?"

*Click*

"You're gonna have to kill me cuz if you don't... I'm coming for you Trey mark my words" I recited.

*Click*

"I always stick to my promises Trey"

Joyner came back with the pot of boiling water and the small towel. I put my camera around my neck and laid the chair down while Trey was till taped to it. Now Trey's back was against the floor and he was looking up at the ceiling.

"Joyner hand me the towel"

He handed me the towel and I laid it neatly over Trey's face. He kept shaking his head making the towel fall off his face.

"You sure you don't need me to help bro?"

"As a matter of fact..... get the tape and tape Trey's head to the floor, he keep moving his head"

He nodded and did what I said then I got the boiling pot of water and stood over Trey.

"CHRIS PLEASE! IM SORRY"

"Joyner put the towel back on his face"

As Joyner did that Trey kept on begging for his life.

"CHRIS STOP!" Trey muffled under the towel.

"Oh I almost forgot! Joyner get this camera from around my neck and keep taking pictures. Good Ones"

"I got you" he grabbed the camera from around my neck and positioned himself to take flicks of this amazing moment.

"Trey do you know how to swim? Well it doesn't matter." I shrugged.

I began to pour the boiling water over his face slowly. Basically burning him and drowning him at the same time.

"Say Cheese Chris"

I looked up and made the biggest smile. This was gonna be a great memory for me. Hearing Trey choke lifted my spirit, I knew he was suffering.

"We gonna clean up everything after this and we gonna bring them in the backyard for a proper burial"

I lifted the towel off Trey face seeing that he was "dead". Just to make sure that he didn't come back I shot him in the head a couple times with the nail gun. Then Joyner helped me bury him and his mom in the backyard.

Me and Joyner cleaned up the house to make sure it looked like we was never there, leaving no type of evidence behind. After that we went back to the house and cleaned ourselves up.

_______________________________

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 2.8K 73
We all make mistakes... But this mistake has Chris going into a spiral... Or is it not a mistake at all... What will he do... Will he choose his marr...
30.4K 675 28
REQUESTS ARE OPEN! :) i don't write smut (you under aged kiddos will be safe) i write everything else!
1.3K 41 21
Charlotte and Christopher never really liked each other, but what if one day Charlotte had an accident and lost her memory and Christopher took advan...
18.3K 325 17
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴏ ɪs ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ/ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ 'ɪɴғʟᴜᴇɴᴇʀ ᴄɪᴛʏ' ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴғʟᴜɴᴇʀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs.......