Baby Naruto 2: Again?!

By Weitrix

Naruto finds himself stuck as an infant... Again. Wait a second... Is that... "Holy Shit! That's my biologic... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
Author Message
11

4

17.4K 629 351
By Weitrix

"Naruto~" Minato calls out as he wakes the baby up gently.

"Hmm... Daddy?" Naruto mumbles sleepily.

"Time for me to go and meet my team. Would you like to come?" Minato smiles.

Naruto agrees sleepily as Minato picks him up.

Naruto barely notices as Minato packs his breakfast in a scroll and walks out the house since he was leaning on Minato's shoulder, half asleep.

As soon as Minato arrives at the training grounds, late by the way, he was surrounded by his three students.

"Sensei, you were late today!" Rin scolds. "You were even later then Obito!"

"And that's saying something." Kakashi's mumbles.

"What was that! Bastard!" Obito glares at the silver haired child.

Minato sweatdrops.

"Yes well, somebody was really sleepy today." Minato nudges Naruto a bit.

"Is that a-" Obito chokes.

Rin silently squeals.

"What is that." Kakashi's hurls backwards in some sort of fear/disgust.

"Oh come on Kakashi. Even I know that it's a baby!" Obito rolls his eyes.

"'m not a baby!" Naruto yells out half asleep.

"Naruto, wake up. Meet my team." Minato gently coos at the toddler.

"What team... Daddy?" Naruto rubs his eyes and yawns.

Rin coos at the adorableness.

Naruto looks down at the kids staring at him.

"This is Kakashi, Obito and Rin." Minato smiles as he gestures to his team.

Naruto tilts his head cutely and smiles at the three.

"Nish chu meetchu." Naruto grins and waves a chubby hand down at them.

Rin squeals. Obito smiles and Kakashi averts his eyes.

Minato grins and holds Naruto closer.

"We're going to be training today." Minato tells Naruto.

Naruto gets set down on the floor and he looks up at the suddenly huge people.

Naruto beams up at them and stands up slowly. "Can I twain too?"

"Eh?!" Minato exclaims. "You could get hurt!"

"'m fine daddy." Naruto giggles and then formed a hand sign.

Another ten Naruto's pop up around them.

"Is that-?!" Minato splutters.

"Kage bunshin, Daddy!" Naruto snickers.

Everyone's eyes widen.

"How can a child do the kage bunshin?" Rin asks.

"I don't... have a clue." Minato blinks.

Naruto was so tempted to do the Rasengan as well but decided that it was enough surprises for one day.

Naruto climbed up Kakashi's back and gripped tightly onto his shoulder, his chin on Kakashi's left shoulder.

"Le's go!" Naruto cheers.

Kakashi didn't know what to do, did he tell the kid to get off? Did he just leave the kid there?

He decided to keep quiet and leave Naruto there, he didn't want the child to cry after all.

"Okay, today we will be doing many different types of training. Ninjutsu and Taijutsu to start off with." Minato says and leads them further into the training grounds.

"Kakashi, I want you to spar with Obito while Rin teaches Naruto how to climb up the tree." Minato claps his hands together.

"But daddy, I aweady know dat." Naruto says and proceeds to jump off Kakashi's back and climb up a tree with his chakra.

Minato gapes openly.

Naruto laughs out loud at the face his father was making.

"O-Okay, well then. I'll teach you other things. Rin, I would like you to spar with Obito after Kakashi is finished." Minato says.

"Hai Sensei!" Rin smiles and skips to her other teammates.

As soon as training was finished, Obito cried out. "Oh no! I was suppose to go and baby sit my cousin Itachi today!!".

"Eh? 'tachi?" Naruto exclaims out loud before he could stop himself.

"You know Itachi-kun? Naruto?" Minato asks.

Naruto fidgets. Should he tell the truth?

He wants to get home after all.

Just as Naruto opened his mouth to speak, Itachi appeared.

"Obito-nii-san!" A 9 year old Itachi squeaks with a pout like face.

"Gah! Itachi! What are you doing out here?!" Obito exclaims.

"Tou-san and Kaa-san told me to check on you since you were later then usual." Itachi says.

"By the way, if Itachi is allowed to come out here by himself to check on you, why do you need to baby sit him?" Kakashi asks with a sweatdrop.

Obito's face slowly twists into a face of horrible realisation. "Aww! Mikoto-baa-chan is babying me again!" Obito whines.

Naruto hid behind Kakashi's shoulder once again, not being able to look his his future father figure.

"Naruto?" Kakashi blinks, ruining his chance of hiding.

Naruto pales.

Itachi finally took notice of a smaller child behind Kakashi's back.

Minato sighs.

"Itachi-kun, would you take care of Naruto for a bit? I need to finish up a bit of training before they are allowed to head home." Minato smiles.

Itachi nods and Naruto gets plucked up by Minato then handed to Itachi.

Itachi holds the smaller blonde child and stares at him.

Itachi sits down on the floor and places Naruto in his lap, still staring at him.

Naruto tears up and Itachi's eyes widen.

"Ah! Sorry for making you cry, Naruto." Itachi pats Naruto's head.

Naruto sniffs.

"What's wrong? Am I scary?" Itachi frets.

Naruto shakes his head.

"'tachi... I wanna go home." Naruto cries and clutches Itachi's shirt, burying his head in Itachi's chest.

"You are at home, Naruto." Itachi tilts his head.

Naruto shakes his head rapidly.

"I wanna go home to when you were bigger and Daddy wasn's alive and when 'bito-nii and Rin-nee wasn't alive and when Kashi-nii was bigger too." Naruto cries.

Itachi's eyes widen further.

"When.... I was bigger?" Itachi asks.

"Y-You and Sasuke were always takin' care of me and... but now you're both gone!" Naruto wails.

Itachi's little brain was going through all the possibilities of what the child was saying and came to two conclusions.

The baby was either in a genjutsu and broke out but thought the genjutsu was real or he time travelled.

"Naruto. Did you time travel?" Itachi asks.

Naruto nods.

"How old are you really?"

"I'm 'uppose to be eighteen." Naruto answers.

"What happened?" Itachi asks.

Naruto was about to answer that as well but Minato came back.

"Naruto. Let's go for some lunch!" Minato smiles.

Naruto beams!

"Yay! Rwamen Daddy! Rwamen!" Naruto cheers as Minato picks him up.

Itachi stands up and gives Naruto one more glance before sighing.

"I'll see you soon Naruto!" Itachi waves a hand as he walks off with Obito.

"Buh bye 'tachi! Buh bye 'bito-nii!" Naruto waves with his whole arm.

"Well then, I'm going to take my leave now. It was nice meeting Naruto." Rin giggles and waves a good bye.

"Buh bye Rin-nee!" Naruto says.

"Kakashi, how about you join us for some lunch?" Minato asks the boy.

Kakashi shrugs and follows Minato to Ichiraku's while Naruto jumps onto his back again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 32.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
634K 9.9K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
980K 38.9K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
268K 9K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...