Weekly Reflection

By falling-love

Every week I shall write a reflection on a random quote. Feel free to comment your reflections as well More

What?..
#1
#2
3#
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18

#12

13 1 0
By falling-love

"I am who I am. Not who you think I am. Not who you want me to be. I am me."

With the new year that has just rolled in and the passing of time there is a lot of change. As humans we are constantly changing and evolving. With this change comes the question of change within yourself.

People change of course. Sometimes for better and sometimes for worst. Sometimes people don't change at all but there perception of you does. Who or whatever they perceive you isn't always accurate. You are only one who can say you are.

Belive it or not people will try to change you to fit there persona of who they think you should be. But humans are not malleable objects to shaped into "ideal" friends, family or partners. We're people of emotion and personality meant to defined by our own limitations not anyone else's.

Even through this crazy time of life where everyone and everything is changing no one can tell me who I am because no one knows me better than me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
17.8K 597 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong