Styles INC [edited]

By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. Y... More

Warning
Characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y
Thank you
Hello

t h i r t y s e v e n

2.2K 43 1
By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

Harry's POV (January 7)

"Whats the news?" I question and he smiles sadly at me.

"Good or bad first?" I look at sleeping Rose and decide not to wake her, in fear of the bad news.

"Bad." He pauses. "So the pregnancy is high risk now for sure. She has had so much trauma recently and it wasn't good for the fetus." I freeze at his words.

"Do-does that mean?" He nods and I exhale harshly, my eyes tear up and turn red a little. I kiss Roses forehead gently and she stirs a little bit. I pray she won't be mad at me for not being awake for this, but she needs her rest.

"Baby is still alive and still alive and doing just fine. The Nitroglycerin didn't effect the fetus but it did effect the placenta, making the walls thin." I nod and my eyes flicker to her stomach and then back up to the man. "I will leave you two alone. When she wakes we will need to do another sonogram to have a look and double check everything." I nod and thank him. He leaves and I kiss Roses head before my hand rubs her bump.

"It's gonna be ok baby. Daddy won't let anything happen to you."

***

Roses POV (January 17)

It's been a ten days since the incident. When I woke up from my nap Harry was watching the news.

"Hi." I croak out and he smiles at me.

"Hi. I have good news." He says smiling still. I gulp but gesture for him to go on. His eyes flicker down to my stomach and it is then that I realize his hand is resting on my bump.  "Baby is ok." He says and before I know it I am a sobbing mess. I am crying into his left shoulder, my right hand going to my bump, my right hand clutching to his shirt.

"Thank god." I sob out. I don't know what I would've done if this baby didn't survive. It would effect me so badly. He kisses me and I look up to see tears streaming down his own face. I smile and kiss his lips. I look down at my bump. "You gotta stop giving mummy and daddy a scare little one." I say and Harry chuckles and agrees. Once we are done Harry's rings the doctor in and we see the baby that Harry calls a blob. We hear the heartbeat that had gotten louder and stronger, like Dr.Napp said. We are discharged two days later and I have been home since.

Harry refuses to leave my side. He even wanted me to move my office desk into his office, but after some arguing he finally agreed to not put it in there. Currently I'm at home reorganizing the kitchen, Harry is downstairs working out. I'm working on organizing the cups when Harry walks into the kitchen, all sweaty and hot. The sight alone gets me a little turned on if I'm being honest.

"Hi baby, come here." I tell him and he smiles before walking over to me. He goes to hug me but for some reason I don't want him to touch me. "Don't touch me." I snap and he looks at me confused. I start to tear up feeling bad for yelling at him. "Wait I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I start crying and he pulls me into his semi sweaty chest, but I don't care.

"Baby what just happened? You went through three different emotions in less than a minute." He chuckles and I look down between us.

"Blame the baby, I have had mood swings all do. I was crying earlier to impractical jokers." He raises and eyebrow and chuckles.

"Baby isn't that a comedy show?" He questions and I get mad.

"Yes, now don't fucking laugh at me." He raises his hand to show he surrenders. "You smell bad, go shower."

"Love you too baby." He says and walks away laughing. I roll my eyes and go back to organizing. I sit on the floor to organize all the pots and pans and I look down at my stomach.

Harry's POV

I walk downstairs after my shower and walk into the kitchen to see Rose sitting on the ground looking at her stomach, her hands on either side of the round belly and a pout on her lips.

"Mummy loves you, but you are making me so tired, nauseas, and moody." I say at the bump with my hands on the sides of it. "But I'm just happy you are safe." I smile at her word and lean against the counter, watching her interact with the bump. "Daddy is very protective over you," damn right I am. "I find it cute, I have a feeling you are gonna be a daddy's boy or girl." She smiles and continues to speak. "You are strong, you will do so much in your life little one, and I can't wait to see what you accomplish." She wipes under her eye and looks up. I quickly hide before walking in a little later, pretending I didn't see anything.

"Hi, babe." She smiles and I sit next to her. "Why are you organizing our kitchen?" I question and she shrugs. It's about ten in the morning and I want to surprise her with going shopping for the baby. "Hey you wanna go shopping for the little one today?" I question and her head snaps up and looks at me, a huge smile on her face.

"Really?!" She questions and I nod with my own smile adorning my face. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me passionately. I kiss back and she pushes me down straddling my lap, I pinch her bum making her mouth open and my tongue slides in. I moan into the kiss and she pulls back, making me whine. "Come on baby we got some shopping to do." The smile on her face and the look in her eyes showing nothing but excitement, I smile and stand up. I'm already dressed in a button up, striped shirt, black jeans, and brown Chelsea boots on. My cross necklace is seen from the buttons I have unbuttoned, my new rings Rose got me for Christmas on my fingers, and a tan fedora hat with a black stripe. Rose comes down in a blue velvety dress with flowers embroidered towards the end, and a light blue turtle neck with flares at the end. Her hair is in a cute messy bun, that I guarantee took her ten minutes to do, and small diamond earrings are in her ear, her second lobe with smaller ones and her helix with a gold ball. She has some small white pumps on her feet. She looks absolutely gorgeous, the dress shows her growing bump a little, but she doesn't seem to mind so I don't as well.

"You look beautiful." I say kissing her forehead. She smiles up at me and thanks me.

"I love your curly hair, you should keep growing your hair out." I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Really? You don't think I look bad?" She shakes her head.

"You are Harry Styles, you could never look bad." I chuckle and shake my head. I grab the keys to my Range Rover and we hop in and take off.

***

We have been shopping for four hours now. We have purchased the white crib, a matching dresser, a black car seat, a white rocking chair, some bottles, some diapers, some white onesies, and a thing to hear the babies heart beat at home.

Every time I would pick up something and put it in the cart Rose would give me a look. Currently I have a pack of baby blankets, that are really soft may I add, in my hand and I go to set them in the cart. Rose laughs and I shrug.

"Harry, you understand I am only three months, correct?" I nod and walk over to her.

"Of course baby, but you can never be too prepared now can you?" She shrugs.

"I guess so, but still we don't even know the gender so I think we should stop for today. I just wanted to grab the furniture for the nursery." She chuckles and I pout.

"But," I grab a set of small baby clothes. "Look how small and cute these are, you sure you don't want to keep looking?" She nods her head.

"Harry, if we don't leave you will end up buying the whole store." I shrug and put the cute of onesies down.

"What do you want?" I question, she hums and thinks for a second.

"I know you are supposed to say you don't care as long as they are healthy, and yes I obviously care about that, but I would like a boy if I'm being honest." She shrugs and I smile. "What about you?" She questions.

"I would like a girl." I stop and lean down moving between her and the cart. I put my hands on the bump and kiss her slowly before pulling away. "But I would be fine with either." She nods and smiles, giving me one last peck. We head towards checkout, her scolding me a couple times when I would grab something and try to put it in the cart.

"Rose, what is that?" I question holding up a tube.

"Harry that's nipple cream." Rose giggles at my face that shows a little bit of disgust. I quickly put it down and continue to walk. We check out and fight over who pays but I sneakily hand the lady my credit card before Rose notices. She rolls her eyes at me and then some employees help us load the car. When we are done and the car is packed to the brim we head off for some food. I made a reservation at an Italian place since Rose was craving it. But when we pull up we see a ton of paparazzi, Rose tenses but I rub my thumb across her knuckles and bring her hand up to my mouth, leaving a kiss on top of it. We pull up to valet and I go to Roses side, helping her out. She thanks me and we walk in the restaurant hand in hand. Ignoring all the questions being thrown at us. We enter and Rose sighs out of relief while I walk up to the hostesses.

"Reservation for Styles." She looks down at the computer and clicks on something before grabbing two menus.

"Right this way." We follow and she leads up to a private table in the back. Rose thanks her before she leaves and I grab the menu, scanning it. Our waiter comes and takes our drink order, Rose orders a peach-raspberry tea and I get a water. She sets her menu down when she knows what she wants and grabs a breadstick. I set mine down and look at her. Her glowing body, acne free face, her freckles showing in the sun, her long lashes, and nice jawline. She looks back from the window and raises an eyebrow at me.

"Watcha staring at Styles?" She asks knowingly. I smirk and play it cool.

"My beautiful girlfriend." She smiles and goes to answer but her face falls.

"I have to pee." She says hurriedly and I chuckle while she gets up. I watch her till she's out of site and in the restroom. I get a little antsy when she is gone but when she comes back I am fine. Our food arrives mid conversation and we both pause before taking a bite. I dig into my tortellini and she has a bite of her soup.

"So when are we gonna tell everyone?" She asks and I about choke on my food. I haven't really thought of that, I like how private it is right now, but once everyone finds out the whole world does.

"Well your birthday is soon so we could always do it then." She smiles and nods.

"Sounds good." I grab her hand and rub her knuckles. We sit and talk while eating our meal, Rose doesn't eat that much because she begins to get nauseas so we pack up and I take mine to go. Her morning sickness has not let up and recently her heartburn has been pretty bad. I give the ticket to valet and they pull my car up, the paparazzi snapping away and yelling questions at us. Once Rose is in I walk to my side and get in. We are halfway home when Rose grimaces.

"What is it?" I question.

"Heartburn." She answers back with a pout. "For as much heartburn I'm having this baby better come out with a full head of hair." I chuckle and grab her hand setting it in my lap. We reach home and I unload the car. I bring all the stuff up to the empty room across from ours. We decided to have the nursery in the guest bedroom across the hall. It's a perfect size and it's super close. Once I'm done finally I walk into our room. Rose is messing with the Fetal Doppler so she can listen to the heart beat. I grab my camera thinking it's a good time to document this and walk over to her. She is now changed into some navy blue silk shorts and a white shirt. Her shirt tucked over her bump and the machine on it. I press the record button and she moves the wand to the Doppler around. After searching for a minute the sound of the heartbeat fills the room. The thud the only thing heard, I look up at Rose and pan the camera to her face, she is smiling down at her stomach in astonishment.

"Isn't that amazing?!" She questions,I stop the recording and nod my head.

"That's so crazy. Like your body is growing another human, how weird is that?" She laughs and nods. After listening for a little bit she puts the device away and I go between her legs. My head close to the bump and my hands around it.

"Hello baby, its daddy here and I was just checking up on you. Today we bought the stuff for your room."

"And daddy bought stuff that you don't even need yet." Rose adds in and I chuckle.

"Anyways, just wanted to say hi. Mummy and daddy love you so much little peanut." I kiss her bump before getting out of between her legs and laying my head on her chest after I kissed her plump lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too angel." I pick my head up and kiss her once more before laying my head back on her chest. It's now late and we are tired from shopping a ton

***

Roses POV

I move Harry's chest off my head before shooting up and running to the large bathroom in our room. I hunch over the bowl and Harry soon rushes in holding my hair back, rubbing my back and cooing things in my ear. I puke multiple times before the feeling in my stomach and throat goes away. I wipe my mouth with toilet paper before plopping down on my butt.

"Good morning to you too." I say at my bump I adore so much. Harry chuckles from beside me and leans in towards it.

"What are you doing to your mummy?" He question, faking being mad. I giggle and he smiles up at me and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Good morning love."

"Good morning handsome. Help me up?" He nods and I lift my hands out, he helps me up and we walk to the double sink going our sides, we both brush our teeth and once we finish I sit at the end of the bed. I look at the clock and see it is five thirty in the morning. I sigh and fall on my back, Harry comes between my legs and puts his hands on either side of my head so his face is hovering mine. He gives me a sweet kiss, tasting like mint and I smile before he pulls away.

"I'm gonna go do some work, sound good?" I nod and he kisses me once more before exiting the room and going to his office. I get up eventually and walk into,the soon to be,nursery. I plan on my head how I will want things and start to plan the theme for both genders. Once I'm done and think I can keep down something I make a strawberry banana smoothie.

I walk into Harry's office with one for him in my hand. He is typing away on his MacBook, files spread out, and his curly hair a mess. Those greens eyes that make my heart turn into putty look up and make eye contact with my light brown ones. He looks in my hand and smiles. I sit in the chair and we start to discuss some meetings coming up and the New York building. Construction has started and Harry is very happy. We talk for a while longer before I decide to go and attempt yoga. I go upstairs and put on a sports bra, my boobs have grown more so they kind of spill out of it. I groan and make a mental note to do some shopping, I'll probably ask Danny to go. After I am done putting my bra on I put in black yoga pants. My bump on full display and I smile at the sight of the small bump. When I turn my phone on I smile at the black and white photo I snapped of Harry talking to my round stomach, a smile on his face and crinkles by his eyes, his deep dimple out. I go downstairs into the gym determined to do this. I heard it is good for the baby and it relieve stress. So I lay a mat out and watch a YouTube video. I try one pose before deeming it boring and instead I just lay on the mat and answer some emails. I hear Harry chuckle and come over to me.

"Rose, you tried one pose and quite." He chuckles and I huff.

"Well the baby decided they didn't like it and decided to give me heart burn." He smiles and his dimple pops out making me poke it. Harry laughs harder before eyeing my body up and down. He climbs over me and hovers between my legs, careful to not touch my stomach.

"You look sexy baby." He whispers in my ear, kissing and nipping at the skin under it. I push him away and laugh.

"Harry don't lie, I look fat." I continue to laugh and he pouts.

"No you don't. You are literally glowing Rose. You look stunning, even more so now that you are with child, and I didn't even know that was possible." I smile and blush a little.

"Thank you." He smiles and leans down and gives me a kiss.

———————————————————
Hope you guys enjoyed! A bit of a filler but I don't want to skip around that much and I enjoy writing about the two. Some visuals below!

Till next time
N

Edited August 18, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 116 43
-*W A R N I N G *- : Sorry beforehand if this story is cliche and doesn't make since I wrote this when I was a mere teen, it was my very first story...
142K 4.1K 41
You thought you knew One Direction. But everything you heard is just their cover story. These boys are hiding something. Something... Super ;) Harry...
44.3K 693 64
*Story contains mature and explicit content* "Something wrong sweetheart ?" Harry's cocky tone only makes my blood boil more, and I don't even think...
5.7K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...