Hikari; Cataclysm

By Laufeys_Universe

It has been three years since Naruto left the village with Jiraiya. Business as usual in Konoha as it was thr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Omake

Author's Note

658 17 2
By Laufeys_Universe

Let me begin by thanking you all for your support. It's been quite a journey but without you all, the said journey would be meaningless. Hikari, one of the best and complete character that I had ever imagined next to Hitori. These two will forever be close to my heart. It's a short book I know, but I wanted to spare the shinobi world from losses and pain so I had to sacrifice Hikari for that. War is never a good thing to mankind as a whole. These two books had been an adventure to write for me; writing a complex character and then killed them of in a book. Haha, well, I will see you all on the next adventure, regardless whether if it was a Naruto fanfic or not, I, Moradja92 am always at you service.

Yours truly,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 65.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
750K 27.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...