Styles INC [edited]

By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. Y... More

Warning
Characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y
Thank you
Hello

t h i r t y t w o

2.7K 47 10
By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

Harry's POV (December 17)

Today was the day we left the hospital. Rose is in some nike leggings, and one of my jumpers. Her hair in a bun and not a trace of makeup on her skin. Her skin was still a little bruised, and the gash on her forehead was clearing as well with the scraps and cuts on her arms and legs. I was in jeans and a t-shirt with a design on it. My growing hair in a head wrap I got, curls poking out. I had vans on my feet today instead on my boots. We were discharged around noon and we made the hour drive home,Carl driving my new Range Rover and me and Rose sitting in the back.

Rose was exhausted after being constantly poked and prodded so she was sleepy when we got home. She went in the living room to watch some tv and when I went in there from putting our clothes in the washer she was passed out. Her favorite white blanket around her and Mean Girls playing on the tv. I smiled and leaned over to kiss her forehead. I got a book and started to read it, keeping a close eye on Rose. I found myself making sure she was breathing quite often, but can you blame me? I also found my eyes drifting to her stomach. Still astonished that she really is pregnant. We haven't even been together that long and this happens all at once. I don't know who hit us. Police said there was no one in the drivers seat when they looked. But how is that possible? I decide to forget about it and get up to make some potato soup. I mix all the ingredients once the potatoes are soft enough. Once it's done I pour it in two bowls and walk over to Rose. I set the bowls down before nudging her shoulder.

"Rose, Rose baby, I made some soup, you need to eat." She stirs and her eyes flutter open. She looks around and then looks at me.

"Hi." She croaks out. I smile and kiss her forehead before helping her sit up. Once she's sat up I hand her her bowl and a spoon. She lets it cool while my inpatient ass take a bite and gets burnt. Rose starts laughing and almost spills hers all over her.

"We're a mess aren't we?" She giggles and I only laugh and nod.

"Yes we are. But we are a good mess." She smiles and leans over to give me a sweet kiss. We pull away and she blows on her soup before taking a bite. She thanks me and then we start to watch the movies. My bowl is soon empty and hers is almost gone before she claims she is full. She looks at my head and smiles.

"I like that head wrap." I chuckle before thanking her. She comes over to me and snuggles into my side. We sit on the couch for the rest of the day and I tell Rose how much I missed her and how crazy and emotional I was without her, causing her to tear up and cry.

"No no baby, don't cry. I wasn't saying that to make you cry." She only sniffles before nodding.

"I'll just blame it on the baby for making me this way." She says and I stiffen for a second and the sound of "on the baby." She doesn't notice, or if she does she ignores it, and she goes back to tracing my tattoos on my arm. She's laying on her left side, me laying on my right. We took a shower earlier and now I'm just in sweatpants, she is in a long shirt and some shorts. She's been tracing my tattoos on my chest for a little bit, making me tired. I glance at the clock and see how late it is, shit, I have important meetings tomorrow.

"Rose, lets go to bed." She nods and yawns before standing. She goes to walk but I pick her up bridal style, making her laugh lightly.

"Harry! I can walk you know?" I chuckle.

"I know, but I want to carry you." She rolls her eyes and fakes being mad but the smile threatening to break out gives it away. We reach the bedroom and I lay her down before climbing in on my side. Once I'm in I turn my chest to her back and pull her into me.

"God I missed you." I breathe out and kiss her head.

"I heard you, ya know." She says and I sit there confused.

"What do you mean?" I question and she flips so she is facing me.

"I could hear you when I was in the state I was in. I couldn't open my eyes, it was so dark, but I could faintly hear you. You were the reason I came back. I figure that it was my time to go but when I heard you cry and get mad then tell me how much you loved me and needed me, I knew I had to come home to you." I stare at her and her teary eyes, making my own start to tear up.

"I'm so sorry Rose." I breathe out before a tear streams down my cheek.

"Harry, I'm here now. We are fine." She says and I nod and kiss her forehead. "Let's go to bed." I happily oblige and I lay my head on her chest, her fingers going in my hair, and my arm wrapping around her waist. I go to bed shortly after.

&&&
Roses POV (December 22)

I have been online shopping all day. And when I'm not I'm decorating. Me and Harry are putting the tree up tonight so I am pretty happy. Christmas is soon and Friday Anne and gemma are coming over for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

I sigh before standing up and clicking the checkout button. I start to sway from side to side having to pee but not having enough energy to walk to the bathroom, I have been up since like three am. I can't go to bed for some reason, but I can barely stay awake. Harry should be home soon, and that brings a smile to my face. He has been very protective over me, not letting me work from the office. I had to convince him to even let me work from home. It took a bit of arguing but finally I won.

I decide to get in the shower. I wash my hair and body before getting out and wrapping a towel around my self. I walk in the closet and walk over to the huge floor mirror we have in here. I slide on some underwear before dropping my towel. I turn to the side and put my hand on my stomach, rubbing it. There isn't much there at all. Just my normal sized stomach. Doctor said it would look like I'm bloated but so far, nothing yet. I made an appointment for January earlier today and I'm excited. I don't know how Harry feels. He probably isn't the most excited. But a smile can't help brut break out on my face when I remember him talking
to the little bean. I look at my stomach more and push it out to try and see what I would look like. God I'm only twenty one,almost twenty two, and I managed to get pregnant. Good going Rose!

I am so into my thoughts I don't even see Harry creeping up behind me. His shirt is half unbuttoned and his belt hangs off. Exhaustion and happiness in his eyes.

"Hi beautiful, what are you doing?" He questions with a smirk on his face and his eyes scanning me up and down. I blush and grab my robe quickly covering up.

"Well, umm, if I'm being honest I was imagining what I would look like with a bump." I say hesitantly. Scared of his reaction. He tenses but tries to play it cool and hums.

"What have you done all day?" He questions, changing the subject.

"Nothing, I did some Christmas shopping and scheduled an appointment."

"Appointment for what?" He questions.

"The baby." He sighs and brings his hand to his hair. "Harry you still can't be mad at me for this." I say desperately.

"I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at us for not being more careful. For fucks sake we haven't even been together that long. Baby I love you to death, but I feel like you will leave me or something. The doctor said this could be a high risk pregnancy now and I couldn't even live without you for a week, I was mess. How do you think I would do for a lifetime and have a kid that looks like you?" He grabs my hands and I stare at him sad and confused. "Do you understand now?" I nod and lean into his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Harry, nothing is going to happen. I am going to be just fine, I promise you." He doesn't say anything and instead kisses the top of my forehead. We stay in a hug, lightly swaying back and forth before I pop my head up.

"Can we go do the tree now? Pleaseeeee?" I question like a child, making him laugh and shake his head yes. I haven't been able to decorate a tree ever since I was twelve, so I am excited to get to decorate again. I change into some pajama shorts, and a white t-shirt. Once I'm done I look at Harry and see he has changed into some pjs as well. We walk downstairs and I walk over to the huge vinyl collection in the living room. The wall is decorated with vinyls on the built in shelves and a huge tv in the middle. I shuffle through his collection and smile when I find what I'm looking for.

I grab the Christmas album and place it on the platter, I then flip the switch for the needle and place it over the vinyl, I flip it the other way and turn up the knob for the volume, watching the needle fall on the grooves and make a crackle noise. I pull away smiling and see Harry dragging in a couple totes full of ornaments, light, etc. into the entry way where the large tree is. The house has cute decorations all over, such as a large light up pine tree garland wrapped around the grand stair case, or small thing such as white and red tea towels. Harry starts on the lights and I start to get out the ornaments and organize them how I want to put them on the tree. Harry finally finishes with the lights after struggling and getting frustrated multiple times, making me giggle and him growl. We start to hang the ornaments. Harry does the top and I do the bottom. Once we are done I put some of the presents we have wrapped under the tree and stand back admiring our work. Harry looks up at me and raises his hand for a high five.

"What a team." He says making me giggle.

We admire our work for a couple minutes before I decide I have to pee again after chugging so much water. I run to the bathroom and pee and wash my hands. When I walk out I walk into a hard chest. Harry stares down at me with a worried expression.

"Are you okay? You ran off pretty fast."

"Yeah I'm fine. I just really had to pee." I giggle and he lightly chuckles.

"Come on I'm starving, let's go make some food." He nods and we walk to the kitchen. Once we enter I get out the pasta and noodles for some regular pasta. I boil the water and put the noodles in, while doing so I sway my hips lightly to the speakers. I turn around and see Harry watching me.

"What?" I question and he just shakes his head.

"You are just so damn cute." He says while smile widely, both dimples showing. I blush and turn back around. I finish dinner and serve it. Harry takes two servings and I barely make it through the first. When we are done we cuddle on the couch for a bit watching Law and Order SVU.  Harry rubs up and down my arm and I put my head on his shoulder. After two hours we both decide to go to bed. We make our way up the stairs and quickly reach the big bedroom. I quickly slide in while he takes off his watch and sets it on the table and strips down to his boxers. He climbs in and I turn so I'm laying basically on his chest. His right arm goes behind me and his left arm goes on top of he stomach. It doesn't take long for me to go to bed. And once I do I feel so much better...that Is till around six in the morning.

Harry gets out of bed waking me up, he goes and puts on some workout shorts and a tank top. He kisses my head before making his way down to the gym I'm assuming or outside for a run. At this point I am cold and scared for some reason, and that only makes me irritated. I groan before rolling out of bed, I grab the black silk sheets and sleepily walk down the stairs. I check on Harry and see him lifting some weights, he looks at me through the mirror covering the wall and smiles for a split second before going back to working out. I walk back upstairs and go to the kitchen. I enter and try to make breakfast, but I end up failing because the smells are making me nauseous. I sigh and enter the media room. I put in a random movie Harry has and plop on the couch and wait for the movie to turn on. When it does I am confused when a young Anne comes on the screen in a hospital bed, and a round stomach. She is breathing heavily and doing breathing exercises, but never the less she has a bright smile on. She waves at the camera before it flips and it shows a man I recognize as Harry's father.

"Today is January 31, 1994. Anne has gone into labor and we are waiting for baby number two, Harry Edward." He smiles, and then flips the camera again. "How are you feeling mummy?" He questions and Anne grimaces for a second.

"Good, but the contractions hurt." She says with a small pout. The door creaks in the back and in runs a little Gemma. "Gemma baby!" Anne cooes and Gemma hops on the bed, her mother giving her a big kiss on the cheek.

"Ewww mummy." Anne laughs and Ray laughs as well. "When is bubba gonna come daddy?" Gemma questions to her father. And you hear a "soon" from behind the camera. I smile looking at the happy family of three. The clip cuts before it fades into a sleeping baby on Anne's chest. I have seen all of Harry's baby books from when we went to Holmes Chapel so I recognize the cute baby as young Harry.

"It's now February 1,1994 and Harry has made an entrance into this world." It zooms in on the sleeping baby on top of Anne's chest. Her crying silently and rubbing the babies back up and down. I hear myself sniffle before wiping my eyes. I have no clue why I am crying, I just am. It cuts to another clip of ray holding him, a huge smile on his face and a sleeping baby boy wrapped in blue in his arms. He smiles and give the camera a quick thumbs up before Anne yells at him for not holding the baby with two hands. It cuts again but this time it's Gemma holding him. She leans in and gives him a kiss on the forehead making the room full of relatives 'awww'. I smile and can't help but put my hand on my stomach. The clip continues to show Gemma hold him before he starts crying and she freaks out. I laugh and continue to watch her freak out for another second before Anne grabs the child and calms him down. It cuts again but it's Harry crawling, then it's him walking and them all clapping. There's another clip of him on his first birthday with his fists deep in a cake, the crowd all clapping. It shows a couple more clips, including him chasing Gemma around, or riding his first bike. Then it shows photos at the end of him through the years till he's around ten.

At the very end is a message.
Too my dearest son. We love you so so much. Happy 18th birthday
- dad
P.S. Dad loves you to infinity my Hazza.

I don't even realize I'm crying again till a tear hits my hand. The movie clicks off and I turn around to see Harry on the couch behind me, his elbows on his knees and his eyes locked on the now black screen. I jump and put my hand on my heart.

"Harry you scared me!" I say and he just looks up at me.

"You know, I forgot I had that." He says quietly. I sit down next to him and rub his back. "I really miss him Rose. I can't imagine what life would be like without my father. This only made me realize how selfish I have been acting about this pregnancy. I'm so sorry for that, I'm just scared. I don't want to fuck up this child's life." He sighs and puts his head back in his hand.

"Harry, you won't, I promise you. And we got a long way to go before this baby comes. I'm not even ready yet, but when the time comes I know we will be. I promise." He looks up and smashes his lips into mine. I smile and then kiss him back hungrily, my bad and sad mood fading. He lays me down on the large love seat and starts to kiss down my neck. He leaves little marks her and there and he runs his tongue over them when he is done nipping and sucking, soothing the dull ache that he created. I tug at the hem of his shirt and he take it off. While he's taking his off I take mine off, as soon as I get it off my head his lips go to my left breast and he massages the other. I moan and he switches, I raise my hips to grind into his, he moans and I do it again.

How we got from crying to here, I don't know. But I'm not complaining.

"Rose do you want this to go further." He questions and I nod and let out a shaky yes. Our lips find each other again and one of his hand he was using for support slides down and slips off my shorts, my arm going down and tugging his basketball shorts off. Both of us left in our underwear now. He takes his off before taking mine off, I slip my bra off and he positions himself at my entrance. His actions slowing, love dominating the lust. He eases into me and I moan out, him doing the same. I adjust to his size before he starts moving slowly. After a couple thrusts he starts to speed up, he throws my leg over his shoulder reaching a spot within me I didn't know was possible. I moan out at the new feeling and he goes a little faster, hitting my sweet spot every time. Our lips smashing together, our moans being muffled by our mouths.

"H-Harry I'm close." I say and he kisses the top of my bare breast.

"Cum for me baby."He whispers huskily and sucks on the skin underneath my ear. That's all it takes for my body to reach my high, my body feeling amazing, legs turning into jelly, my stomach knotting before releasing. Harry's thrusts start to grow sloppy and he spills into me soon after. He collapses onto me, both of us coming down from our highs panting. My fingers go into his growing damp hair and he throws the sheets that I had on earlier, the silk helping my hot body heat. He kisses my chest before rolling onto his side, he grabs his boxers and my underwear and hands them to me. We both slide our underwear on and he comes back and lays down. He lays his head on my chest and wraps his arm around my waist.

"I love you Rose." He says sleepily and I smile.

"I love you Harry." He smiles and sets a kiss to my collarbone. I yawn and he does the same. We soon fall asleep on the comfy love seat, his head on my naked chest, arm wrapped around my waist, and a small smile on his face.

———————————————————
Hope you guys enjoyed! I would like to keep updating today as much as possible. So you might be getting a ton of updates! Don't forget to vote!

Till next time
N

August 18, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
49.5K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...
5.7K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...