Shower [Taegi]

By mmyreii

Taehyung's best friends, Jimin and Jungkook, were pretty used to him joining them in the shower. But, what w... More

Accident
Maybe
Dirty cuts
Let Me Know
I CHANGED MY MIND
You and me
Something...
Find it
Us
Say "Ah"
Not an update but-
'Pretty' me
Spill
Part #2 not an update but
Rose and Milk
End.
💘
WHAT?!
Hii
You guys!
SEASON 2: EPILOGUE

Bedder (im so funny-)

9.5K 413 151
By mmyreii

Taehyung POV

I can't sleep. His words keep playing in my head on repeat. 'Touch my body'

I ignored Yoongi the whole time we ate in between the teasing from Jungcock.
"Soooo, Yoongi hyung~ How was your shower?"

I didn't like ignoring him but I was still embarrassed. I only looked at him once in a while- He was beautiful. The way the light from the lightbulb hit his skin and made it glow. And how his dark brown eyes held so much in them, full of mystery. And his lips, looking so soft with its natural pink tint over it. 'I want to kiss him, and hold him and f-'

I hear a small ding amending from my phone. I blush as I read the contact name

Yoongs~💞
Hey tae, just saying i really don't care for what happened in the shower.

Yoongs~💞
I also didn't mean what I said uhm before you left. Just teasing you. Anyways, gn

It was a joke? Fucking- Okay, play with my emotions like that it is, perfectly fine...

Asshole.

Taehyung
Oh okay...I was worried for nothing then...Well, goodnight.

Idiot. I put my phone on the charger and turn it off. Thanks Min Yoongay.

Yoongs~💞 is typing

Yoongs~💞
But the offer is still open.

hi. it's kinda short and not prove read. bye
-buns

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 10.7K 50
In where Jungkook and Taehyung met each other again... But what if one doesn't remember the other one? This is the sequel book to 'MINE' If you hav...
259K 10.5K 38
- Yoongi wanted Jimin to be his. So he asks Jimin's best friend, Taehyung, to use him to make Jimin his. • No characters belong to me • Mentions of...
429K 17.5K 38
[ COMPLETED ] " Don't tell him... please." Taehyung begs Jimin who looks at Taehyung in disbelief. " But what about your love!" Jimin asks back and T...
friends. By 𐤀

Fanfiction

10.4K 680 11
"Hypothetically, I'd make a great boyfriend." "But you make an even better best friend!" where taehyung is fed up of being mistaken as his best frien...