Styles INC [edited]

By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. Y... More

Warning
Characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t
f o r t y n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y o n e
f i f t y
Thank you
Hello

t h i r t y o n e

2.4K 48 5
By tHeOfFiCiAlWhOrE

Harry's POV (December 5)
(AN listen to sign of the times while reading this. Ok bye)

Sirens. I hear sirens finally. My body hurts and I can't move. The car is rolled on its side, Roses side to be exact. I'm dangling in my seat looking down. I can see my unconscious Rose and tears start streaming down my face.

"Rose," I croak out, my arm goes to reach for her and I shake her. Her dress torn, glass in her hair, a big gash on her forehead, cuts on her legs, and bleeding from her arm. "Come on Baby. Please wake up. I need you Rose. Come on baby."

"Hello!" I hear a voice call out but I don't pay attention until I see a fire truck in front of us. "Got one survivor." The man tells his radio.

"Sir we are gonna flip the car now hold on." Slowly but surely they gently flip the car. I am now sitting up right, I wiggle my legs and groan in pain when I feel a pain in my left leg. I look and see a piece of glass in my leg. I look over at Rose ignoring my body and examine her. She is barely breathing, her chest slowly moving up and down, her body all cut. I start to cry harder, pounding my fist against the wheel. I hear a loud machine then soon my door is off and they go to her side.

"Help her please! She's pregnant for fucks sake!" They pull her out and put her on a stretcher identical to mine. I try pushing them off to go and get to her but they push me down.

"I am fine damnit!" I yell and push them off limping over to Rose.

"Sir you need to go back to the other paramedics." A lady tells her but I don't listen, I climb in and she sighs before bringing Rose in. I cry even harder silently at her state. The hook her up to so many machines and it scares me. We start to drive and they hook her up to a heart monitor. They keep moving around doing things to her. Once we get to the hospital the heart monitor goes flat.

"She's flatlining." We stop and they rush out, running her stretcher into the hospital. It disappears and I stumble out a mess. My suit jacket long gone, my shirt untucked, blood staining it, and my pants ripped here and there.

"Sir you need to get examined." A doctor tells me and I don't protest. To weak to move, to weak so speak. He ushers me inside and sits me on an examination table. They start to bandage me up and take the glass out of my leg, warning me it'll hurt. But I don't feel anything, I'm too numb. Once I'm done I rush out trying to find Rose.

"Where's Rose! Rose Fisher!" I yell at the front desk lady.

"Sir she is in surgery you can't go back there right now." I walk away and go in an empty hallway, I slide down the wall and start to sob. The kind of sob where your body shakes, you can't breathe, and your throat hurts. I reach in my pocket and pull out my phone. The small velvet box falling out when I do so. The promise ring I was gonna give her shines in the light when I open it. I snap the box shut and go on my now cracked phone. I dial Niall's number and tell him to get to the hospital and bring the boys, I need them with me right now. Soon they all rush in and see me in my numb state, their eyes wide, and there faces full of pity and wonder.

"What happened?" Zayn asks rushing over to me.

"We-we got in a wreck and and I-I tried," my voice breaks and tears stream down my face. "Damnit, I tried to save her." They all pull me in a hug and I sob more. Not even caring they are gonna see me cry.

"Is she-is she still..um..alive?" Louis hesitantly asks.

"I don't know, they won't tell me shit. She is in surgery."

"Styles?" A doctor calls out and I whip my head around and look at him.

"I'll go get some coffee, go." Liam says, I nod and rush over to the doctor.

"Is she ok?" I question and the doctor nods.

"She is currently in a medically induced come. We had to put her under one for her and the babies health." I sigh out of relief.

"The baby, is it ok? Will it be ok?" I question.

"Baby is fine, she is not that far along so there is a chance that it will be a high risk pregnancy. But so far baby is fine. We will have a sonogram when she wakes, we are monitoring the fetus right now though." I breathe in a big breath of relief. I may not be the most happy about her being pregnant, like at all, but it would break her if something happened to baby.

"Can I please see her." He nods and leads me to a room. I walk in and rush over to her bedside. Her eyes shut, tubes and wires covering her body. I grab her hand and kiss it, tears cascading down my cheeks.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry." I choke out and pull a chair to sit. The boys all walk in later and their eyes go wide again.

"How is she?" Liam asks after a few moments of silence.

"She's asleep for now, but she is fine. Doctor said she should wake soon." They nod and a couple sigh out of relief.

"Mate, she will be fine. Rose is a strong girl." Zayn pats my back while speaking and I nod.

"I hope so, I don't know what I would do without her." Niall hands me a coffee, I take a sip before putting it down. They stay for a little longer trying to cheer me up. About two hours later they leave since it is close to midnight now. I stay and hold her hand the whole time. My eyes get heavy around two am and I rest my head on her bed. Her hand still in mine, my knuckle rubbing hers just how she always told me she liked.

"I like that." I turn to look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What baby?" She smiles at the pet name and looks down at our hands. The light turns green and I press the gas.

"When you rub my knuckles, it feels nice." I smile and give her a quick glance. She leans over and kisses me on my cheek.

My tears wet the bedding and I find it hard to sleep. But my body gives up on me eventually and I fall asleep. Reliving the terrible nightmare I call reality.

***

I wake up to the sun blinding me. My eyes flutter open and I see Rose still in the hospital bed,her chest rising and falling slowly,the monitors beeping. My eyes flicker to the monitor on her stomach and my hand slowly makes its way towards the flat surface. I set my hand down and rub around. The guilt rises in me when I realize we were arguing before all this happened, all because I forgot to fucking pull out. I sigh and a little bit later a police officer walks in.

"Harry, Harry Styles?" I nod and he flicks his head gesturing for me to come over to him. "I'd like to ask you a few questions." I nod.

"Go ahead." My voice is monotone and my eyes stay trained on Rose.

"How fast were you driving when you wrecked?"

"I'm not sure, but it for sure wasn't over the speed limit. If anything I was going slower." He nods and writes that down.

"Were you drinking?" I shake my head.

"No." He writes that down.

"Did you see the car coming at you?" He questions and I shake my head.

"No because if I did we wouldn't be in this situation, now would we?" I sneer. "Now, if we can finish this later. I have phone calls to make." He nods and I walk back into the room to get my phone. "Mum." My voice cracks a little when I speak and my eyes tear up.

"Harry? What's wrong hun?" She questions concerned.

"Its Rose. We were in an accident, I-i just needed to hear your voice and get some advice." I hear her inhale sharply, probably freaked out.

"Do you need me to come there? Is she ok?"

"No,no it's fine. And she is ok, she is just sleeping right now." She sighs and I feel the tears brim my eyes again. "Mum," I croak out. "I'm scared."

"Oh Harry baby," she coos. "It'll all be alright. Rose is so strong, she will wake and get through this. You both will, it will be fine." I nod my head slowly, her word helping to sooth me.

"Thanks mum, I should probably get going, I need to check on her."

"Alright my love. Just remember it'll all be alright. I love you Harry."

"I love you too mum." I hang up and walk back over to Rose. Grabbing her hand and rubbing her knuckles again.

&&&
(December 14) (listen to infinity;) AN)

It's been a week since I saw her beautiful honey eyes. A week since I asked the boys to help with my company. A whole week that I have felt guilt bubble in my stomach. A whole week since I have gone home. The first three days all I did was sit in a chair by her and silently cry. My tears staining my cheeks, my eyes puffy and red. The next two days were spent cussing myself out. Mad at myself for letting this happen, mad at myself for everything. I punched the wall and had to take a breath outside, the cool air helping me lungs, the smell of the hospital fading when I was outside. These last few days were filled with hope. Hope that she will wake up soon. Hope that she will be able to tell me she loves me again. Hope that I will soon kiss those beautiful lips of hers. I would tell her stories, dreams I have of the future, plans I have for us. I would tell her how much I love her, how much I miss her, and how much I needed her to show me those beautiful eyes.

I am currently sitting in sweatpants and a shirt that Louis packed me, sipping on shitty hospital coffee, filling out some papers, and typing some emails. It's around five pm and my ass is numb from sitting here in this chair. I look over at Rose and see her eyes still closed, I glance over at her heart monitor seeing it still going up and down, I glance over at the babies and see it doing the same. An hour later I'm reading a book with her hand in mine, my thumb moving back and forth on her knuckles when I feel movement. I sit up and throw my book of my lap. Her eyes move behind her eye lid before those gorgeous honey eyes are shown to the world. I get up at kiss her forehead right away and she looks up at me then around the room.

"Water." She croaks out and I grab my hospital water jug and hand it to her. She chugs it and then hands it to me. She licks her lips before looking at me.

"I'm so sorry baby." My voice cracks and before I know it I start crying. She shakes her head, and looks at me sadly.

"Harry, please stop crying I can't see you like that. It's fine, I forgive you. You did nothing wrong." I look up at her, my eyes go wide at her words.

"Bu-but I-i did this to you. I'm the reason you are her. I'm the reason for all this." She shakes her head and grabs my hand.

"Harry, I love you so much. You did nothing wrong." She shakes her head as she speaks, her throat still incredibly raspy from not using it for so long.

"God I love you." I say while I sit up and kiss her forehead. She scoots over and pats the bad.

"Lay with me." I nod and do just that. We squeeze into the small bed and my left hand goes around the top and my right hand rests on her stomach,she freezes when I place it on there and looks down.

"Is it ok? Please tell me it is." I nod and she starts crying.

"God I'm so sorry I acted like that. I was just in shock and I was kinda angry we weren't more careful if I am being honest." She nods understandingly.

"I was the same when I found out. The doctor told me I wouldn't need the shot because I was already with child and I freaked out. I couldn't believe it, still can't." She sets her hand on mine and I kiss her temple.

"We are gonna be just fine." I say and she nods before resting her head on my shoulder. Our hands stay on her stomach and I kiss her temple once more before I go to sit up.

"No no don't go. Where are you going?" She panics and I sit back down.

"I was gonna get the doctor." She shakes her head.

"No, just lay with me." I nod and rest my head on top of hers.

"Harry, your hair has gotten pretty long." I chuckle

"I can't remember the last time I got it cut."

"I like it." She starts to play with my hair and I start to nod off, my hand still resting on her stomach but the door opens. And in comes loud Louis.

"Oi oi! Looks who's awake." He has a bouquet of colorful flowers in his hand. He sets them down before making his way over to us.

"Hi Louis." Rose giggles and I chuckle.

"How is the strong Rose Fisher? You gave us quite a scare!"

"I'm fine. A little sore." He nods before sitting. He sits and starts to tell us another one of his late night adventures. We sit and talk for awhile before a doctor comes in, wheeling a machine in.

"Hello Rose." She greets and Rose smiles kindly at her. "Wanna have a look at baby?" She questions and Louis eyes go wide.

"Baby?" He questions and looks down at her stomach were my hand rests. Rose nods and he takes in a breathe. "Well I be damned, congrats." Rose thanks him before he exits, telling us goodbye. But I pull him closer and ask him to not tell anyone. "Course I wouldn't Styles. Good luck." I chuckle and nod and he walks away. Rose lifts the hospital gown over stomach and I stand to help. The doctor comes over and sits on a stool. She grabs a wand and some gel.

"This will be cold." Rose nod and she squirts some on her stomach. Rose grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze, I smile at her and the doctor places the wand on her stomach. The screen shows a black screen with a tiny white dot appears.

"There's baby."She points to the screen and I gasp.

"That is a baby?!" I say astonished at the small white dot. She nods and then flips a switch. Soon a sound comes on, it sounds like a thud.

"That's the babies heartbeat. It's a strong little one. It's also the size of a poppy seed." She says and I look over at Rose to see her eyes teary and locked on the screen. When the sound came on she squeezes my hand tightly.

"That's crazy." I say and Rose laughs. "Thats really our baby isn't it." She nods and Rose looks at me. I lean down and kiss her lips.

"Would you like any photos?" She asks and Rose replies with a yes. "You will probably be getting morning sickness soon. And judging by your size a small bump. It will look like you are bloated, but the difference is, is that it will be hard and not air." She hands us the photos when they are done printing. She then checks up on Rose and asks some questions,once she done she leaves. Rose asks if she has any clothes she could change into and I hand her some. I help her change and once she is done she lays back down. I lay in between her legs and pick my shirt off her stomach, my head going underneath.

"Hi baby," I say and Rose giggles and massages my curls. "This is your daddy talking and I just want to stay I'm sorry for how I reacted. He was just a little scared." I place a kiss on her stomach. "But your mommy is pretty bad ass right?" I question and put my ear on her stomach. "Yeah I agree." I say and Rose laughs. "Well I'll be going now little one, I love you already." I set a few kisses around her stomach before I take my head out. I look up at Rose and see tears steaming down her cheeks. I wipe them with my thumb and put a pout on my lips. "Don't cry baby."

"I'm sorry,I'm just so happy right now." I sit up and kiss her, our lips mold in a slow gentle kiss. I pull away and set my head on her stomach again. Her stomach growls and my head pops up.

"I think that was the baby telling you it's hungry." She giggles and I press the button to get a nurse. We order food and it soon arrive. Rose eats her soup while I sit and talk with her. She soon gets tired and asks me to lay with her. I happily oblige and get under the covers with her. I kiss her temple a couple times and adjust the bed so she is more comfy. We talk for a little bit before she falls asleep. I follow soon after I call my mum and update her. My dreams now clear of bad nightmares, but now happy ones.

———————————————————
Hope you guys enjoyed! But how long will everything stay calm in the styles/fisher residence? Also this is probably my favorite chapter. And I know their relationship moves fast, but I wanted it that way so deal with it

Till next time
N

Edited August 18, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.6K 76
I glanced over at Harry. He was looking back at me and I could see his mouth moving in that slow, sexy way of his, but I couldn't focus on what he wa...
44K 692 64
*Story contains mature and explicit content* "Something wrong sweetheart ?" Harry's cocky tone only makes my blood boil more, and I don't even think...
11.8K 948 30
A/N: I wrote this book when I was 10 years old so prepare to cringe. 👫👫👫 What would you do if you were taken by four teenagers? Well, you mostly s...
49.5K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...