Finally Forever His

By Oneinamillie

SEQUEL TO THE PLAYER IN HIM, BUT CAN BE READ SOLO. Raising a baby is tough, but raising a baby without the fa... More

My World
Prologue
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Mine-Oops...Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Just fucking read it.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
DON'T SHOOT
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Hi.
Thirty One.
Epilogue.
Liliana.
Oh Yeah...I Forgot

Twenty Eight.

4.8K 102 7
By Oneinamillie

Jasmine.

"C'mon, babe, you look sexy!" Cole smiles brightly at Tamara who was quick to voice her disagreement.

"I look like a whale."

"You look like a sexy whale...?" He chuckled when she told him to fuck off, and then she quickly asked about me. The grin on his face only widened when he turned around in his seat to face the camera of his phone to me, and I was met with the sight of a pretty flustered Tamara.

"Hey, Jasmine!" She waves into the phone, her dark, curly hair wasn't resting on top of her head in a massive bun like it used to in high school, but now it's out, some matted against her forehead, and the rest just out and about, reaching just under her chest.

"Hey, T." I smile, gushing at how gorgeous she looks, despite her feeling like a whale. She's glowing beautifully. "You look so fucking beautiful! How you been?"

"Fine until I felt like I was going to have an aneurism. He is relentless." She groans, resting her hands on her ginormous belly that's protruding through her shirt.

"I'm sorry. Did you say he?" Cole pursed his lips when Tamara slapped her hand over her mouth.

Liam looked at me through the rearview mirror, and I grimaced at the sound of Cole's voice. "Baby, I'm so sorry—it slipped out!"

"We're having a boy?" I didn't have the luxury of seeing her face because he put the phone back in front of him, I guess to make their conversation a little more private.

     There were a number of different hushed whispers, and Liam and I shared a look a few times. A small smirk tugged at Liam's lips when he caught wind of what Cole was saying, but I didn't get the chance to hear.

     My eyes drifted over to Liliana who was sleep in her car seat, her head was thankfully still upright, and she didn't look like she'd have a hell of a crick in her neck when she wakes. Before her nap, she was rapping the lyrics of my man, Kendrick, bobbing her little head to the beat, and entertaining us all. Cole decided to record her, and post it, and she immediately got a shit ton of likes.

     It's fair to say I was a bit agitated with my baby being all over the internet, but what the hell, I can't control everything.

     "Precious, don't cry. Baby—"

     "I'm sorry, Cole," she sniffs over the phone, and I can only imagine her holding a box of tissues close to her, "I just ruined the whole experience for you—I knew you wanted to find out when I give birth..."

     Her words started to turn into a jumbled mess as she continued to cry harder, and forming words became a chore. Cole tried to cut her off, but she was deep in her feelings.

     "Were you emotional with Liliana?" Liam arches a brow, forcing me to look up into the mirror, only to smile when I saw the ginger curls of his hair flying everywhere due to the window being rolled down slightly.

     "Yes...problem?" I challenge him, tilting my head to the side, and he shakes his head, letting his eyes focus back on the road.

     "As long as you're draped over me, you can be a crying mess all you want."

     "Fuck you." I roll my eyes, turning to look out the window, but the smile was still on my face.

Throughout the entire drive to California, my eyes kept traveling from my 'promise' ring to my man's face, and every time we caught each other's gaze in the rearview mirror, we both smiled sheepishly. Like two stupid fucking twenty-two year olds madly in love.

     And lust.

     It seems so crazy how fast everything seems to move when I'm with Liam. In the matter of two months, I've gotten pregnant and cuffed by the idiot that's been on my mind since my senior year of high school. It's mind blowing.

Turning my head, my hand pushes back the curls on Liliana's forehead before I brush my thumb over her hairline. Her little nose twitches, and she lets out a soft snort. I grin, pinching her cheek lightly as I stare at her in awe. "My little baby," I coo.

I still can't believe we made her. Her curly, ginger hair, and her adorable freckles, and her long-as-shit eyelashes she got from Liam. Her full, red lips and round nose. Her little height. She's definitely going to be taller than me. Liam's genes are strong as hell.

I grunt under my breath. So I'm going to be in a house full of Italian/Spanish speaking gingers. How nice. "Can I talk to Jazzy again? I haven't seen her in forever, baby."

I peer over Cole's shoulder, and he pushes me back into my seat by palming my face. "If you want to keep that hand, I suggest you don't put it any where near my woman's face."

My woman.

I stick my tongue out at Cole after Liam's words were thrown in the air, and he rolls his eyes. "You'll see her later, Precious. When we're on the phone, it's just me and you."

Tamara huffs, "I find it funny how you think you have control over me."

     "Baby, don't put on a front, you know you submit to me every time." He  grins when her side of the call got quiet, knowing that he had won their little argument.

     Liam and I's eyes catch each other's in the mirror, and he bites his lip. "Baby, do you have food at your house? Or would we have to pick something up?" He drops his gaze before switching lanes on the interstate, and glancing back at me.

     "Well I haven't been home in about two months, so I'm sure everything is practically expired, hunny bun." I murmured, trying to remember everything I had in my refrigerator before I left.

     I hadn't even thought about the fact that my food would have to be replenished when I had first set off to Louisiana for these dreadful wedding preparation months. "So what did you want to...never mind." He rolls his eyes when he saw my knowing smirk.

Chick Fil A...duh.

     The drive from New York to California was by far the most terrible road trip that I had ever been on. Ever. Yes, the scenery is beautiful. The lovely mountains, trees, rivers, and grasslands of America were quite a highlight, but when I say my ass is sore...

     Liam is a determined driver. He will not stop for anything, it seems. He'll take a bathroom and snack break on the very beginning of the trip, and if you have to release some liquids in the next 100 miles, then tough titty. He won't pull over.

     The only person he's willing to make a stop for is Liliana. But somehow, we managed to make it to my house without anyone pissing all over themselves in about two days time.

Parking, I sigh quietly, turning off the car, and leaning back into the seat, officially exhausted. Liam has driven about a good twenty two hours, and Cole picked up after him, killing off a nice ten hours, and I finished driving the rest of the way.

Liam and Liliana were cuddled up in the backseat. Her body got tired of being cramped in her car seat, so her lovely father took it upon himself to get her out of it, and they both buckled up and shared a seat. Her head was laying comfortably on his chest. Her mouth wide open, lips red and full, her hair a freaking mess.

And her twin had his head tilted back, mouth wide open, and he was snoring. I pouted, my poor babies are tired. Looking to my right, I found Cole passed out, his hat pushed up, almost off of his head, the back of it was covering just about his entire forehead. He was snoring as well, rather loudly, actually, and he was leaning against the window.

     I muttered a few curses under my breath before deciding to take a well deserved nap. It wasn't long until there was an almost anxious tapping on my window, and I opened my eyes only to be blinded by a harsh light.

"What the...?" I, being stupid because I was practically unconscious, rolled down my window a bit after turning on the car, and the glare of a badge flashed in my face, along with the flashlight.

"Ma'am...?" The person sounded a bit young, so I used that to my advantage.

"Would you mind giving me my eyesight back?" I didn't leave out the attitude in my tone, and the guy fumbled with the light, clearing his throat awkwardly.

"Right...um, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" The light flickered off, and I was met with a flushed face of a man probably around my age or younger. "I didn't mean to flash you, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't in immediate danger. I'm so sorry." He blushed, blinking a few times in embarrassment as his eyes flitted around the inside of Liam's truck.

"It's okay," I gave a polite smile, all aggravation dispersed after I saw the kid's face. "The windows are tinted. I just drove a good eight hours. We've been on the road since yesterday. I'm exhausted."

     His eyes light up as he nods his head in understanding, "Where did you come from? If it's okay for me to ask..." he smiled sheepishly, seeming pretty excited to have a conversation. Something tells me he hasn't had many good talks with people.

     "New York." I yawned into my closed fist, my eyes shutting as I stretch into my yawn. "I don't think you'll see me again, though, because when we go back, I'm staying for good."

"I don't see why you'd want to be there," he looks around the parking lot before connecting his dark eyes back to mine. "It's too cold," he shivers exaggeratedly.

"Yeah, but it's something I'll just have to get used to." I shrug.

"You're crazy," he grins, shaking his head.

"I know," I mumble, turning around and glancing at Liam and Liliana. I'm crazy as fuck for wanting to go back to that cold, snowy as shit place when I could be in Cali.

There are a lot of cons I could list, and there's a shit ton of things that I could say to sway myself into staying here, but one thing sticks out. Well, one person sticks out.

"Well, I'm going to go. Someone's posting up across the way. It was nice discovering you all weren't dead. Have a nice night." He smiles before retreating, and speaking into his shoulder.

"Alright," I murmur before looking at everyone in the car. "Let's haul ass."

|||

     Never would I have ever thought that I would be in my house, in California, cuddled up with Mr. Liam Alessandro between the sheets. The brightness of the sun woke me, and I smiled when I shifted to stretch my legs, and Liam's arm locked around me tighter. The one around my waist, not the one draped loosely over the both of my shoulders, around my neck.

     His cast is officially off.

     There are some nasty, dark bruises on his arms from where bullets so shamefully embedded themselves into his skin, but there're no other problems except the bruising. That's minor.

     Laying there, I just relished in his extreme warmth. Liam gets extremely hot in his sleep (probably everyone does). He's like a little radiator. I could feel his heartbeat thumping lightly against my back, and it made me smile.

Oh, today was going to be a good day.

     "Good morning, Love."

     And my grin just got even wider if possible. "Don't speak so raspy-like, you know that gets me hot." I giggled when he let out a playful growl.

     "You dirty woman," the bridge of his nose traces up my neck as he inhales deeply. The little hairs on the back of my neck raise, and I close my eyes, "You love my voice, don't you?"

     "Hell yeah I do," I breathe, snuggling deeper into his tight embrace.

     "Has you fucking soaked, huh?" His soft lips make contact under my ear, and a shiver had my back ram-rod straight. I press my thighs together, something that didn't go unnoticed by him because he cupped my heat—fuck me for not wearing underwear to sleep. "Damn, Jazzy."

     I whimpered, feeling like a puddle of desire when his tongue traced my helix before he pressed a kiss to the back of my neck. "Tell me how much you love my voice." He tortured me by only dragging his fingers around my core, lazily feeling my lips and pinching my clit.

     "I love your voice, baby." I breathed out through a shudder.

     "It leaves you drenched?"

     "I'm fucking drowning in arousal, Liam—ah!" My eyes popped open as the sting between my legs registered in my brain. "Did you just...pussy spank me?"

     He all but gasped behind me, "I don't know if I should praise you for not cringing when you said that, or make you wash your filthy mouth with my seed."

I moan softly when the words left his lips, and he dragged me back closer to him by my neck, and his hand found my waist again as he pulled me back into his erection, "I like the sound of the latter."

He groaned digging his length against my ass, "I can't do the foreplay, baby I need you right fucking now." He let out a cool breath across my neck, and I leaned into him fully, feeling his bare chest against my equally bare back.

"Then take me." I whispered, grinding against him, and he cursed as he hastily pulled down his boxers, and freed himself.

"Fuck, I need you." He let out a sound of frustration when he pressed himself to my entrance, and I guess he wasn't so comfortable with our position. So, he grabbed my left leg, and held it over his hip as his other arm left my neck and wrapped around my waist, replacing the other that's gripping my thigh.

The head of his thick manhood bumped against my clit as he teased me by accident. He was cutting to the chase today, and I wasn't going to complain. He pushed into me, and like a dick-starved whore, my vagina practically sucked him up, and locked him in as we both fell short of breath after his intrusion.

"Holy shit, it's been a minute." He mumbles against my back, pulling out, and slowly sliding back in. Inch by inch. Making me count all of them as he went in as slow as he could until he was buried to the hilt.

"We had sex four days ago." I chuckled, causing him to pinch my ass. I yelped, trying to move away from him, but he just kept pinching me. The more I squealed, the more he did it, until he went from pinching me to tickling me.

"Liam, stop!" I couldn't help but laugh as his fingers played across my stomach and sides. I wiggled around trying to get away from him, but that was kind of hard, seeing that he was inside of me. "Ple-ase!" I almost screamed too loudly as we wrestled in bed.

He was laughing with me, amused by my reaction, and we rolled around, until I found myself on top of him, his hard as a rock cock still filling me to the brim. Pulsing. Ready to please. I stared down into his green eyes, and I cupped his cheeks with my little hands, as he cupped my ass with his bigger ones. "I'm so happy I get to touch you." He smiled up at me.

I lean down and plant a kiss on his full lips, "I'm so happy I get to touch you, too." My index finger traces the outline of his face. The bridge of his nose, the curve of his lips, and the freckles dotted across his nose and cheeks. "You're so beautiful."

"Baby, I should be the one to tell you how beautiful you are naked while your pussy is devouring my dick." He twitches inside me, "I can shoot a load right now just from the sight."

The heat that reached my ears was indescribable, "One track mind," I tsk, shaking my head. "I'm trying to help you not feel used because I'm seriously going to go eat after we have sex. Cuddling is for non-pregnant women."

"I want you to use me," he smacks my ass before gripping my hips, "Abuse my dick. Bounce on that shit like an escort." He laughs when I roll my eyes.

"You mean like this?" I lift my hips before sinking back down on him, and he nods his head, letting out a huge breath.

"Yeah, baby. That's it," he coos, his hands traveling up my sides to cup my breasts, pushing them together, and squeezing them. "Ride me," he thrusts his hips up. I slap his thigh, chastising him.

"Let me take care of you," I kiss his lips twice before lifting my hips again until just the tip of him is inside me, "I want to please you. Let me cater to you." I smile when he looked up at me with lust and love. He seemed a little shook, but he nodded his head, dropping his hands. "You can touch me."

He cursed when I sat back down on him, clenching myself around him as he pinched my hard nipples, pulling them until I almost leaped off of him, crying out when I came instantly. I rocked my hips back and forth as I slid up and down his length, taking him greedily, and spreading my hands across his chest as I rode through my orgasm.

I wanted to take things slow. Dragging my nails down his chest, and his shoulders, placing kisses upon his chest, and taking his nipples between my fingers. He objected to it at first, even had the audacity to slap my hands away when I pinched them. He doesn't like anything that he feels will threaten his manliness. Apparently, if he plays with my nipples, I can't do it to him.

"Experiment with my balls. I don't have titties."

I shook my head, moaning and threading my fingers through his curly hair and massaging his scalp as I picked up a pace after slow wasn't working for me, and he was pulsing inside me. He was also gritting his teeth to keep from dominating me and finishing the job.

I rode him like he was the last ride open at an amusement park. Ass slapping against his hips each time I took him deeper. Titties bouncing freely because he decided to take care of my butt, gripping my cheeks tightly as I slammed myself down his shaft repeatedly, my mouth fell open as he easily knocked my cervix each time.

The pressure of him hitting that spot over and over again, on top of him brushing against my front wall has me feeling dizzy, and his name left my lips no louder than a pleasure filled whisper. He was bringing tears to my eyes, and all he was doing was playing with my body. His fingers exploring everywhere as if he was seeing me in a new light.

He groaned when I dug my nails into his sides and convulsed when I my tummy clenched, and I released around him for a second time, the naughty sound of my juices coating his length had the both of us shuddering as the erotic sound of him entering me time and time again filled my room.

He twitched inside me when our eyes met. His lips were parted, eyes wide as a bitch, but dark as hell as he focused on where we were joined together. He cursed my name, his fingers digging into my hips, as he choked on a breath when a tear left my eye as I rode him. "My God, I love you." He managed to get out through a groan.

"I love you, too." I sniffed, wrapping my arms around his neck, and allowing him to destroy me as he took over and thrusted his hips up to mine, showing me no mercy as his hands groped my ass and slammed me down on him, knocking the wind out of my lungs, as he hit my cervix, building up a pressure in my tummy that I never felt before.

"Oh shit," he grunted, driving into me so hard I was shutting my eyes tightly, seeing stars. No, fireworks. "Fuck."

"Liam," I prayed, digging my nails into his arms as he pounded into me, mumbling his name over and over again as I came for the third time, and a fourth immediately followed. I arched my back as that one came, feeling like electricity bolted through my body. I started shaking, and he wrapped his arms around my waist when my mouth fell open, slammed me down onto the bed, and covered my mouth as I screamed through another orgasm.

He thrusted into me three more times, whispering filthy Italian into my ear through rough pants before his last word cracked with his voice as he released inside me, and that triggered my last eruption as each thick, hot rope of his seed poured into me. My orgasm ripped threw me, making me tingle from head to toe, my head completely buzzed, and heart hammering erratically in my chest. My core clenched him tightly, practically slurping up every last drop of what he had to offer for me this morning.

Heaving, he buried his face into my chest, peppering kisses all over my top half, biting my neck and mumbling praises to me as he rested on top of me. My arms enclosed his big body as he laid between my legs, spent.

I played with his hair, rubbing my fingers over his scalp lightly before combing through his curls. He purred in content. "Alright big boy," I slapped his back lightly, "Momma's gotta eat."

"No." He shook his head, biting my nipple. "You can eat me."

"You taste good, but not better than breakfast. Get up, I'm hungry." I rub the back of his neck. Reluctantly, he pulls out, and rolls off of me.

"Fine. Use me like a cheap whore." He grumbled, "Should I give you back your shirt, too?"

"That would be nice, yes." I grin.

"Fuck you."

Getting out of bed, and throwing on one of his shirts from his suitcase, along with his sweatpants, I headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"I love you too!" I sing, turning the doorknob, but his deep, bellowing voice had me jumping in fright. "What the fuck?"

"Put on a fucking bra." He throws one at me, and I pout before quickly putting it on, and flipping him off before leaving. "Don't make me fuck you up!"

"Don't make me fuck you up," I mock him under my breath, heading downstairs into my kitchen where I hear the familiar sound of giggling.

Walking through the threshold, I'm met with the sight of Cole and Liliana sitting at the island with a deck of cards. "You gotta two?"

"Go fish, Lils." He sticks his tongue out at her when she pouts, picking up another card from the deck and adding it to her cards she attempted to fan out in her little hands.

"You're cheating." She gives him the stink eye.

"How?" Cole tilts his head to the side, his messy blonde hairs spilling over his forehead as his brows draw together.

"'Cause you fished before me, and I put a two on top when I shuffled!" She pronounced it as 'schwufled' so I corrected her.

"It's shuffled, baby girl."

Her gaze snapped to mine, and she squealed, jumping off the stool, and running over to me, "Hey, Mami! Look, Uncle Cole and I are playing Go Fish. You wanna play?" She gave me a hug, and got on her toes, so I bent down and she gave me a kiss.

"Not right now, Sweetheart. Mommy's going to call in for breakfast. What do you want to eat?" My eyes drift over to Cole, who had a smirk on his face.

"Waffles, but tell them not too much chocolate chips please. Thank you." She then struts back over to the table, and her cheery face is replaced with a serious one, "Cheaters are not allowed here," she hissed out the word, narrowing her eyes at him, to which he gulped for her amusement.

"I'm sorry, Lady Liliana. It was wrong of me to do so. Please forgive me. What can I do to make amends?" His voice was monotone, but Liliana didn't seem to care. She thought about it for a while before holding out her hand.

"Quit, and pay up." She grins mischievously, rubbing her little fingers together. I roll my eyes. She's been watching too many soap operas.

"Fine." He grunts before pulling out a dollar, and slapping it into her palm, and she pumps her little fist in the air before jumping off the stool.

"Nice doin' business with ya." She smiles, dimples and all, before running away, "Mami, I'm going to watch tv." She tells me before showing me her dollar and winking (blinking).

"She's too much to handle." Cole sighs, running his fingers through his hair, "I pray to God T and I's little one isn't going to be that extra."

I shrug my shoulders, containing my laugh. "You look thoroughly fucked." He brings up casually, to which I choke. "Face flushed, pupils dilated, back arched," he tsks, "My man scored."

     "I don't know what you're talking about." I walk to the refrigerator, pulling out a carton of soy milk before grabbing a glass from the cabinet.

     "Oh don't act like we didn't hear the floor creaking." He arches a brow at me. I start pouring milk into my glass, occasionally looking up at Cole. Problem was, instead of pouring out, it kind of just slapped the bottom of my glass in chunks.

     "We?" I arched a brow while Cole stifled a laugh at the sight of my drink.

     "Liliana wanted to go investigate. I entertained her with a card game," he rests his chin on the palm of his hand, "She's too smart for her own good."

     "Agreed." I twist the top back on the carton before placing it into the trash, and bringing the glass up to the sink, shaking it out. "So what's the plan for today?" I set the glass in there before filling it up with warm water.

     "Angel's event starts in three hours, and the location is thirty minutes away." He glances at the time on his phone before looking back at me, "You do the math."

___

Argh. That was the worst writer's block I've had. I've been popping in and out of this book for the past month and a half, and staring at a blank screen like "What the fuck now?"

I believe I am back in the game, (hopefully I won't jinx myself) and hallelujah, there's only a few chapters left. Or at least, that's what I'm feeling.

This book is coming to a close, and hopefully—I pray to God—I can successfully close out this book without cringing extremely hard.

Wish me luck, y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 6.4K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...
947 40 46
Jason Ryan recognises a girl he rejected in highschool and he now regrets it but he has been given another chance to make things up with Jasmine Whit...
2.7M 72.6K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...
51.3K 1.7K 67
Not even 24 hours of being in Cali and I'm being hit on by a walking Ken Doll, aka Aiden Mathews, the boy next door. Little do I know this is just th...