I Belong To You

By Charlenen18

Previously known as 'Amber Rose' EROTIC ROMANCE - MATURE - EXPLICIT Out of sheer desperation, Nyssa Das accep... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1 (six months ago)
Chapter Three (Present Day)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Chapter Two

294 11 20
By Charlenen18

Nyssa

 That evening, Nyssa walked up to the bank of lifts inside the five star Michelangelo Hotel. Nervous, her breath eased out in ragged gasps. She pressed the up button and waited while the glass lift descended. Inside, she strove for calm when the doors closed behind her with a soft swoosh. Eyes on the buttons, she watched each of the seven floors light up and finally rested on the Penthouse suite. She settled her shaky hands against her rib cage, took a deep breath, and smoothed her dress as the doors opened. Stepping out, she eyed the double doors to the suite with nervous tension. Turn around, Ness. You don't have to do this.

The doors swung open and robbed her of further deliberation. At the entrance stood a short, semi-bald man dressed in a black tuxedo. His horn-rimmed spectacled gaze fell on Nyssa. He offered her a pleasant smile. "Sherry Rose?"

Her nod followed a nervous gulp. The pseudonym sounded vaguely unreal to Nyssa.

"Good evening. Come in." He stepped aside and allowed her access into the suite.

Jackpot. Deacon Smith fell within the scarce one percent. She couldn't change that. Nyssa entered the suite and held her breath. She'd just graced the doors of heaven. Wow. In earthy shades of fawn, mint green, and gold trimmings, the suite befitted a king. One couldn't call this a hotel suite, more like an apartment within a palace.

"Would you mind waiting here, please?" He gestured for her to precede him into the comfortable living room.

The man disappeared behind another set of double doors which he closed behind him. What if she messed up? What if he wanted sex? You can do this, Ness. The questions, followed by her attempt at a calm, squeezed her insides.

The closest she'd come to anything this bold boarded on a serious never. Nyssa was born and raised in a small town where sex wasn't a priority. Not that she was likely to find a lot of suitable guys to date there. She attended an all-girls school. What little they learned about sex gave students the basics of how to procreate. Curious, she and four of her friends watched porn to learn about what made boys tick. While two of her friends ventured into the actual act, she and the other two chose to wait. They hoped to find their gallant knights in shining armor. All that seemed like a childish joke now.

Nyssa shook her head and glanced down her body. Dressed to the nines at a blushing twenty-four, she was about to play hostess to a rich man. And possibly have sex with him. What if she couldn't perform? Deacon Smith hadn't aroused any sparks in her yet. Shit. I can't do this. Leave before he comes back. Go! Nyssa shot up from her seat and headed for the main door. She needed to get out or spill what little dinner she had, right there on the beautiful carpet.

"Going somewhere?"

Hand on the door handle, Nyssa stiffened at the sound of the soft, husky words. Deep and sexy it made the fine hairs at the back of her neck, stand on end. Schooling her features into a polite mask, she turned. Holy shit. Nyssa stared. Nothing could've prepared her for the vision a few feet away. Her pulse skyrocketed. Every nerve cell came alive and screamed two words—hot damn.

The bluest eyes edged by the longest eyelashes she'd ever seen on a man, held her gaze. Arched by dark eyebrows, and a strong jawline heightened by a deep cleft to his chin. A straight nose completed the perfection of his face. His chestnut brown hair danced playfully along the collar of his shirt. And apart from a wayward lock that fell across a strong brow, was neatly styled.

Dropping her gaze to his open lounge shirt, she licked her lips without thought. A bronze chest ripped, and flawlessly chiseled, ignited a spark she had no clue to its origin. It scattered from every corner of her body. She counted each ridge of his sexy six-packs. God. The man put the word beauty to shame. An unusual twinge at her core tripped her up. She almost stumbled from the effort not to clench her thighs. Oh, God, this was it. The can't walk away moment. This was really happening. Exhilaration and fear fought for first place.

"See something you like?"

The soft question snapped her out of her ogling. Their gazes met and hot color flooded her cheeks. "I-I..." Shit. His throaty laugh added to her embarrassment.

"So, is my hostess skipping out on me?"

His hostess? The soft words pulled her gaze to his lips curved in a deeply dimpled smile. If Nyssa didn't know better, she conceded she just wet herself. Jeez, the man aroused her with only a look, Lord alone knew what allure lay in those sexy arms.

"I—I'm..." What did she say? His brow rose, oh, so seductively. Remember what Serena said. No involvement—well—no emotional one. "I needed to make a call," she finally found her voice. He grinned and moved closer. The urge to step back from the heat he radiated, usurped her senses. Her heart hammered against her chest. So loud, she wondered if he could hear it.

"I'll forgive you if you change your mind and stay."

The words 'I want you' hung in the air, sexually provocative as lust itself. Nyssa's body burned with the sudden closeness, to say nothing of his delicious scent. Spicy with a hint of cool mint, it wafted up to her nostrils and surrounded her in its magnetic pull. Damn, the man gave off some hectic pheromones. Be cool. You got this.

"Yes." Nothing else she could say.

****

Tyler Bennett

Tyler Bennett couldn't believe he agreed to his manager, Deacon, setting him up with an escort for the party. At thirty-three years of age and a good-looking billionaire, he wasn't short on dates. Women crawled around him, wanton and begging for a lick at his dick. The irksome facade they put up to get close to him—his money actually—bored him. Even though he had specific tastes when it came to women, he wasn't on the lookout for the perfect candidate yet. He wanted some fun without the hassle of acting interested in their petty chatter.

Fascinated, Tyler observed the beautiful woman at his door. Her intense gaze told him she was out of her element. The flick of her delicious pink tongue as it darted out and nervously licked her lips, a dead giveaway she hadn't done this before. There was a distinct allure to her—an angelic innocence—nothing like the giggling, butter thick made-up women who ran after him in the hopes of finding their next meal ticket. She piqued his curiosity and demolished his boredom.

Her beauty stunned him senseless. Olive complexion amplified by shiny, thick, and long, black hair. And those eyes. A soft hazel, so light they were almost green. God, they captured his soul. He could lose himself in their warmth mixed with uncertainty. Perfect arched brows framed their almond-shape. The ankle-length, red dress curved from the deep cleavage of her pert breasts over luscious hips and fell to a thigh-high slit. The cut dragged his gaze to shapely legs enhanced by the high-heeled, red sandals.

An abrupt jolt of arousal rocked his body. His cock hardened. "I've changed my mind, though."

"About?"

"I'm not attending the party."

Her head tilted to one side; she seemed unsure about the next move. "O-Okay. Should I leave?"

"Leave?" He shook his head. "Why?"

"Um, you've changed your mind about the event, haven't you?"

"Party, yes. You, no. We can have our own little party." He took another step closer. "If that's okay with you?" He raised a brow. His body burned with a deadly heat he couldn't explain. Damn, he wanted her. He'd never reacted this strongly to a woman before. The primal instinct caught him off guard. Usually, he paced himself—took what he wanted, how he wanted—nothing this quickly.

She appeared to contemplate his suggestion with great difficulty. Distracted, her long fingers, ending in perfectly manicured, red nails, twisted a lock of hair. She hadn't done this before, and he wondered why she'd come. With her beauty, he doubted it was because she couldn't get a date. The only other simple explanation was money. A shame if it indeed were the case. Pity. She'd make someone a beautiful wife or girlfriend.

"Okay," she said at last.

Tyler hissed in a breath. "What's your name?"

"Sherry—Sherry Rose."

"Sherry?" A small smile played on his lips. "I want to taste you?" He lifted a hand and traced her bottom lip with his thumb.

Her eyes flared before she nodded. Tyler leaned forward and kissed her. One so soft, he wasn't sure if he'd touched her. He inhaled sharply. His tongue rimmed the shape of her lips before sliding inside her open mouth. Her whimper shot straight to his balls. He almost lost control. With a soft moan, he gently probed and sampled her sweetness. The effect awakened a desire so wickedly intoxicating; it began consuming him—he wanted more. His hand on her waist, he urged her forward. He rolled his hips, pressed his cock to her tummy, and deepened the kiss. Fuck. Honey never tasted this good.

She slipped her arms up his chest. The brush of her fingers against his naked skin, wreaked havoc on his waning restraint not to rush this fervor engulfing his senses. He left her mouth and dropped soft kisses to her chin, her neck, and her cleavage. Her soft moan flamed his desire. Impatient for more, he broke the kiss. They both breathed hard, eyes locked on each other.

"Yes, definitely a sweet, warm Sherry." God, he could get drunk on her kisses alone. Eager, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to his bedroom.

He set her down next to the bed. Her hooded gaze raked his body when he slipped off his shirt. Impatient for more, Tyler unzipped her dress. His greedy gaze followed its descent until the garment settled around her high heels. She moved to cover her body with her hands. He gently tugged her hands down to her sides.

"You're too damn beautiful to hide." While he slipped off her red lacy 'G' string, her clean-shaven mound attracted his gaze. Holy fuck. Horny, his control slipped a notch, and he fought for restraint. He intended savoring every moment.

Tyler settled her down on the bed, slipped between her legs, and kissed her with languid seduction. Damn, the woman tantalized his senses. He cupped a breast, lowered his head and suckled on a nipple. With a soft cry of pleasure, she arched and slipped her hands into his hair. He kissed her neck then sucked on an earlobe. She trembled. Moving off her, he slid his hand down her smooth tummy and cupped her mound. She whimpered. Searching between her folds, he found her clit. He stroked her with skilled patience. Her hips jerked against his fingers. His mouth sought hers and covered the intense groan.

Jesus Christ. Her heated wetness gripped him with avaricious alacrity. His tongue ravished her mouth, intent on drawing out each honey-coated breath from her. Tyler moved his head, curved his hand around her breast, bringing the nipple to his mouth. He sucked hard.

"Oh, God," Clutching fistfuls of the sheet, her hips bucked.

She cried out as he coaxed her toward a climax. And then she came. Trembling and quivering against his fingers. What a beauty. Her bucking body drove him wild. Her eyes flew open, her body still a mass of tremors. He kissed her. This time his mouth was harsh, hot, and demanding. She suddenly pushed him off her and sat up.

"Are you okay?" Shocked, he searched her face for signs of distress.

"Shh." She put a finger to his lips and straddled him.

He chuckled. Guess she's no longer shy.

****

Nyssa Das

Nyssa looked down at the devilishly handsome man beneath her. Wicked hunger slammed through her body. If there was any doubt before, none existed now. Wow, my can't walk away moment. Was she actually doing this? She bit her lower lip. Damn right, she was.

Her once-in-a-while self-administered pleasure was no match for the passion this gorgeous creature elicited from her body. His hands were skillful where hers were a novice, but she wanted to return the favor. Leaning forward, she kissed him. Sucking on his bottom lip, she dipped her tongue inside his mouth. The feel of his tongue intertwined with hers sent electric charges to her clit. Oh, God, yes. Masturbation didn't come close to the real deal.

Aroused, she rubbed her wet pussy against his naked skin. He uttered a throaty groan. The sound excited her. She had no idea kissing could be so potent—so demanding. With a final taste, she left his lips, trailed soft kisses down his chin, his neck, and across his chest. She flicked her tongue over a nipple as he'd done to her. Unaware of the effect, she grazed her teeth against the hardened bud. He shuddered. She sucked hard first on one nipple then the other. With a loud hiss, he gripped her hips tight. She chuckled, pulled his hands off her, and settled them on either side of his body.

Moving, she unbuttoned his slacks, drew down the zipper, and pulled off the pants along with his briefs. The sight of his arousal fascinated her. She shivered. Her gaze shifted and met his. His eyes sparkled with anticipation as she caressed him then cupped his balls. He groaned. The man was well endowed. Hard and big. The slightest intimidation at his size grasped her, only just. By no means an expert, she had no freaking clue what to do. Only aware of her need for the man, she slid down between his legs and held his cock.

Her gaze locked with his, she kissed the smooth tip then slid her tongue over the head, tasting him. A low growl emanated from his pink lips. She slipped his cock inside her mouth and took him deep then let it slide out again. Her tongue stroked the underside of his hard-on. She licked him from base to tip like her favorite lollipop then flicked her tongue over the tip and rimmed the edge of the mushroom head.

"Jesus," he groaned and buried his hands in her hair.

His ragged breathing emboldened her. She clamped his hardness between her tongue and palate and sucked hard. He growled. The power over him thrilled her, and each groan filtered down to her clit with aimed precision. Circling the shaft, she slid him in and out of her mouth. Her teeth grazed him, and she bit down gently. His hips jerked. Stroking his balls, she swept her tongue along the leathery sacs. Then, she slipped his length back inside her mouth. The slippery wetness made him harder. The salty taste at the sensitive spot startled her for a moment and sent heat coursing through her body. With the tip of her tongue, she licked his hard glands. He trembled with another harsh groan.

"God, Sherry, you've got to stop," he hissed, gripped her arms, and pulled her up to lie on him.

With his lips locked on hers, he rolled her over onto her back and covered her body with his. He parted her legs, slipped between them, and kissed her with tantalizing slowness. Her innocence dissipated and Nyssa's world skidded out of control. Wild hunger cascaded through her body. She could think of nothing else except him inside her—the feeling an excited ache. Her stomach jolted in anticipation.

"Please," she begged. "I want you."

He lifted his head and held her gaze. The sensuality she read there, frightened her. Not in a scary way but with the idea, passion could be so potent—so intense. A silent, shared acceptance filled the air. His lips curved in a gentle smile.

"You're stunning, and I can't wait to be inside you. If I rush this, I won't last. We're going to take this slow, okay?"

Despite the cloying need in the pit of her tummy, Nyssa nodded. He slid off her, reached for a condom on the nightstand, and slipped it on. Slow was better. She didn't know what to expect. After all, she'd never done this before. Should she tell him? The abrupt thought caught her unawares.

When he covered her body once more, her nerves tingled. He braced himself on either side of her and inched his cock inside her with an inaudible grunt. Shocked by the sudden intrusion, she inhaled sharply and shut her eyes tight. Holy shit, he's so damn big. Barely inside, he stilled his movement. She released her breath.

"Sweet Jesus, are you a virgin?"

Nyssa looked up, bit her lip, and nodded.

"Why didn't you say something? God, sweetheart, I could've hurt you." He groaned and kissed her. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Please don't," she whispered. Everything was the way she wanted. Neither the past nor the future mattered at this second—all that counted was she'd found her right moment.

Deacon dropped his forehead to hers. "You sure?" She nodded.

He uttered another soft groan and slid in further. Nyssa tensed. Deeper. Her eyes closed against the pain. And deeper still. She sucked in a breath. Every muscle contracted in unconscious anxiety.

"Relax, sweetheart," his words a warm caress, guided her into tranquility. She relaxed her muscles. The pain morphed into a slow-burning pleasure. She opened her eyes to find his tender gaze on her. "You okay?"

"Yes." His concern overwhelmed her. Nyssa discerned she couldn't have asked for a better first-time lover. The initial thrust wrenched a surprised groan from deep within her core. "Oh, God," she gasped.

"Damn, you feel so good." A guttural groan escaped his throat as he withdrew and thrust back in.

The heat began once more. From the tips of Nyssa's toes, every nerve flamed with sinful gratification. Nothing it seemed prepared her for this moment. No one told her sex would be this sizzling. Then again, it had to be the man thrusting into her.

****

Tyler Bennett

Damn! So beautifully tight. A virgin. He'd never made love to one before. Sighing, Tyler surrendered into desire so intense; it consumed him, completely. Floating on a cloud so soft, he was sure he'd lose himself quickly. Christ, she smells good. Like vanilla and cocoa butter. His nostrils flared with the scent.

Her eyes grew dark with need. Merged in all the right places, they soared. Her breath filtered out in short pants while her body quivered with each thrust. Her chest rose and fell in quick succession. Fighting restraint, Tyler grunted when her nails dug into his shoulders. What perfection.

Thrusting into her, he slowed his strokes and forced his body to wait. He wanted this all-consuming passion lasting. The need to see her come once more, flourished. Greedy, he craved more—he desired her. She was his, for now. The bliss they shared smoldered in her response and discharged tiny sparks that rapidly lit the flame to Tyler's orgasm. She clamped her inner muscles tight around his cock. The tautness made him harder and forced out a harsh growl he couldn't contain. Closing his eyes, he clenched his teeth and willed himself to hang on.

"Come for me, baby." He increased the pace of his thrusts.

She dropped her legs wide and arched upward. The freedom of movement enticed Tyler to alter his position. The change rubbed his cock against her clit as he pounded into her. Her soft cry told him he'd done well. And then her body stiffened. Her hips bucked and her inner muscles contracted around his cock. The constriction stole his breath. He brushed his lips against hers. She shuddered in wild abandonment. Hot, wet and tight. With a final clench, she gripped his shoulders, and her nails dug into his skin. Grunting, Tyler couldn't hold on. With one last stroke, he pushed in hard and exploded. His body trembled. A staggered release weakened him.

Breathing hard, he collapsed on her chest. Her heart pounded. She dragged in similar ragged breaths. Rolling off her, he raked a hand through his hair. She slipped off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Tyler stared after her and smiled while he took care of the condom. Fuck. That gorgeous stranger had no idea what she'd just given him—a night of perfect fucking bliss—and he couldn't wait to take her again. The thought alone sent heat shuddering through his body.

A couple of minutes later, she exited the bathroom, hesitated briefly then retrieved her dress from the floor.

"You don't have to leave right away, do you?" He was suddenly desperate to have her spend the night.

She stilled her movements and flicked a tentative gaze at him. Her bottom lip caught between her teeth in apparent contemplation. "It's better if I left."

He sat up. "I don't want you to. Stay a little longer, please. At least have dinner with me?"

She smiled. "Okay, but not dinner."

"Snack then?" he asked, and she nodded.

He turned to the phone on the bedside table and dialed room service. When he looked back, he smiled. His lounge shirt appeared more appealing on her body. Smiling, she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Can I ask a question?"

"Sure."

"Why is a virgin playing hostess?"

She laughed—a beautiful sound that did funny things to his insides. "It's a long story."

Tyler sensed her hesitation and didn't push, instead, he chose a simple topic like hobbies.

****

Nyssa Das

She rotated her hips and clenched her pussy muscles around his cock. Nyssa studied the stunning man under her as he came. The desire to spend one more enchanting moment with him, made her wake him around one in the morning to find her straddling him. His arousal was quick the second she touched his body. Oh, yes. Sex was fun.

"Damn. That, Sherry, was beautiful" He opened his eyes and smiled. "What a way to wake up."

"The pleasure was all mine." She leaned down, kissed him then slid off him, and settled in the crook of his arm. While a part of her didn't want to, she chose to wait for him to sleep before leaving.

Later that same evening, Nyssa looked up from placing the cutlery on her table and caught Serena's wave. Finishing her set up, she walked over to her friend's side of the restaurant.

"I thought you said you charged the client five thousand?" Serena whispered and pulled her to one side.

"I did," Nyssa lied. She hadn't discussed an amount with him. Sneaking out at three in the morning without waking him, hadn't left any time for a payment discussion.

Serena's brow rose. "Well, sweetie, I don't know what you got up to, but the client paid twenty grand into the Agency's account. As I said, Charlotte's a fair person. She believes we get paid what we're worth and only takes her fee."

"Twenty?" Nyssa almost fainted in shock.

"Yep. Wanna tell me about it?"

Nyssa flushed and stared at her friend in stunned silence. Well, she couldn't tell Serena she'd broken some of the Agency's rules. Not only had she kissed the man but had sex and spent the night. Technically, till early morning. At least she hadn't given him any personal information. A real shame, though. She would've loved to have spent more time with him. The man was way out of her league.

With a resigned sigh, she smiled. "I guess the money is as much yours as it is mine."

"Nope." Serena shook her head. "Whatever you did, you earned it. It's all yours. And from where I stand, you could seriously do with the money right now. So, thank your lucky stars for meeting a generous client and accept it." Serena hugged her.

Nyssa smiled. Deacon Smith had been a godsend—both in the bedroom and financially. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales, is entirely coincidental.

I Belong To You COPYRIGHT © 2019 by Charlene Namdhari All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission of the author except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 14.3K 65
Tommy Sallow is onto better and brighter things. After working a small hometown beat in upstate New York, he's finally in sunny California. As expect...
1.7M 50.8K 39
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved (Revised) Meet Matt Leonardo. One of the wealthiest men in California. The owner of the Na...
21.7K 1.2K 59
Vicky Ashcroft is many things. A recent college graduate, an urban New Yorker, and recently engaged. And the cherry on top? She's the newest addition...
120K 6.1K 57
[18+] [Photoframe Series Book #1]🦋 [🎖️The Fiction Awards 2020 winner] It's a new adult love story with a possessive, billionaire hero and scandalou...