Iron Witch

By bittersweet_wounds

"She's as Strong as Iron, She's as powerful as a witch. She was an assasin she has done so much You don't kno... More

Crimson Widow
Blood moon
May 4
The tesseract
Loki
Fire & thunder
The Scepter
A team?
Avengers
Mysterious
ghost
Just freinds
Compromised
Falcon
Two Faced
Winter soldier
Heal
what do you want from me
Secrets
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Not me
Not so fun now
Conflicted
Vibranium
Fears are attached to me
The bartons
The Vision
Scarlet witch
Unified
Recruitment
Ant-Man
P H A S E T H R E E M A I N C A S T
instable
Political
Peaceful
Under pressure
The Black Panther
Your not him
Sparks
Memories
Civil War
gazing
Spectrum
Got to leave you all behind
Is this The real Life?
doing alright
Goodbye's
1K!!!
Reconeccted
Arrivals
Discoveries
The God's
Decimation
Communication
Headache
Broken
New uploads
Retrial
Moving on
Careful
Time Travel
The Team
On the clock
Mistakes
Avengers Assemble
You can rest now..
Nemesis
Avengers : The Secret Invasion
22K
Iron Witch Announcment

Bucky Barnes

4.2K 121 24
By bittersweet_wounds

"Excuse us," I said walking in, the tech holds his hands up and steps aside to let Sam, Maria, Steve and I enter.

"Attention, all SHIELD agents. This is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's the time you know the truth. SHIELD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The STRIKE and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want: absolute control. They shot Nick Fury and it won't end there. If you launch those Helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way, unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not."
Steve said Over the P.A

"So Agents, This is Luna Elizabeth Santiago. Conjoined to the hip by my brother Steve. I wouldn't help HYDRA they only seek one thing, not freedom, Not peace but. Supreme power over all of you And the world. Would you like to be remembered as the ones who stood for evil or.? Those who risked everything in order to enforce freedom? I will die enforcing freedom and saving all of you, even if it cost me everything." I said.

"You write that down first, or was it off the top of your head?" Sam said to us.

____

"Hey, Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asked.

"If they're shooting at you, they're bad," Steve replied. Sam, in his Falcon suit, flies off and Steve And I head. down, the HYDRA agents starting shooting at us. I still encased in a Bulletproof Spell the bullets don't phase me. Sam flies around avoiding getting shot while I throw beams at agents and destroy their Guns with telekinesis.

__

"You know You're a lot Heavier then you Look," Sam said, dropping Steve

"I had a big breakfast," Steve says, Suddenly Buck or The winter soldier comes and throws Cap off the edge.

"Will You ever leave me alone!" I said.
as Sam goes flying off and help Steve Bucky grabs one of his wings and throws him back, Sam starts shooting at Bucky and as he goes flying off Bucky uses his weapon to rip off one of Sam's wings and kicks him off the Helicarrier, Sam manages to get his parachute out and lands on the roof of the Triskelion, Throwing an energy Blast At Him as he growled.

I punched Him In the Jaw and twisted his arm with my arms while it engulfed glowing a Bright Violet. He Tried pushing me off the helicarier But I was Just fighting him in the air holding both of us with telekinesis.
Yes, He was the winter soldier And Yeah he might be on a mission to murder me but. I can't kill him He is the love of my life.

"Look Bucky, This won't kill but it's not gonna Tickle Either," I said Throwing a questionable amount of energy at him.

"It's been 40 years since we broke up, talk about crazy ex," I said under my breath.

__

inside the third Helicarrier, we see Steve and Bucky being trapped under some fallen rubble. I Go to help Them Removing the rubble with My telekinetic powers as it engulfed in Violet and My eyes glowed But Bucky came To me and Stabbed me In my chest. I Felt this I tried healing it but it was A deep One this Knife was extra sharp and My healing abilities weren't working. It was Meant to phase through my powers. I just took a deep breath as I tried healing myself.

"You know me a buck, You know us," Steve said But bucky Lashes out in anger.

"No, I Don't!" He yelled punching Captains Sheild in a fit of anger.

"Bucky You've known me your whole Life!" I Yelled Standing up weakly as I was slowly healing he tried lunching me but flew into Steve As he Punched a Forcefield instead.

"James Buchanan Barnes! Your name is James Buchanan Barnes." Steve Said as Bucky got Up And Punched a weak Steve who was limping.

"SHUT UP!" Bucky yelled Punching the shield again.

"We're not gonna fight you," Steve said out of breathing covered in Ashes, dirt, and blood as I stood beside him As well with an open wound. Steve threw his shield out and My energy cooled, And I stood firm.

"You're my friend," Steve said.

"Your the love of my life, You always were And I'll die for you if it means I have to," I said with sobs As He shot me In My legs Making me collapse And tackles Steve.

"You're my missions!" he then mercilessly punches Steve repeatedly across the face. "You're my missions!" Bucky said with sobs.

"Then finish it." Bucky hesitates to hold his fist up. "Cause I'm with you to the end of the line." Bucky looks at Steve as if he's starting to remember just then the bottom of the Helicarrier falls sending Steve down into the river below as Bucky watches from the Helicarrier.

I then wake Up after nearly drowning. I see Steve besides me, Still Unconscious But Bucky Looking at me. Not the winter soldier no Bucky Barnes. He comes And kisses me in the mouth And Hugs me with sobs.

"I'm sorry, I love you alright but I have to go fix myself." He said to me With tears falling from his Eyes landing on His Cheeks. I wiped them with the sleeve of my suit.

"I love you too, Just don't try to murder me and everyone I love again," I said with a chuckle.

"Duly Noted, But I'll see you in due time. You always come back to me as I do to you." He said Giving me a peck on the Lips as He left.

"I love you, Bucky Barnes," I said to him.

"And I love you More, Luna Santiago." He said Taking the chip placed in my neck out.

"What was that?" I asked.

"It removes your mutant abilities, and It was why you couldn't teleport."
He said.

"I've really got to go alright. I Love
you." He said Kissing me one last time, But this kiss was different as I played with his wet hair and he grabbed the collar of my suit as our tounges playfully danced.

"You're my Sunshine." He said Walking away. As he left I Healed all My wounds And Teleported steve and I to the local Hospital.

__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.3K 19
Every universe has its own story to tell. Every universe has its differences. Every universe has its similarities. One universe has the Avengers, an...
275K 7.3K 40
Stark Bleiben |Stay Strong| Tony Stark's Daughter *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•* At a young age, Veronica's mother died. A father who...
18.1K 570 59
*CURRENTLY BEING EDITED - EDITED CHAPTERS HAVE THE NUMBER WRITTEN WITH NO NUMBERS* When Tony first met Grace, she had just climbed out of a cryogenic...
289 11 7
Y/N Y/LN has been part of the Avengers since the start, she's battled against Loki, Ultron and Hydra. Now the team is her family and everybody loves...