Nemesis

2 years later.. 2025

"You... Are... Pure... Energy..." I heard a Voice say As I was sleeping In my apartment, No one was There as Bucky was sleeping in the bed making me smile at his Peaceful site as I smiled at it. The house was dark as i used my Energy filled hands As A torch and went down the stairs until a I saw a figure of white light with A Violet hue.. the same as My powers. I looked and it was a Woman With the silhouette Of a woman who stood tall around 20 feet tall As The Light she had began being sucked into me as my hands began sucking The Violet energy as my eyes glowed not violet but Pur white.

 I looked and it was a Woman With the silhouette Of a woman who stood tall around 20 feet tall As The Light she had began being sucked into me as my hands began sucking The Violet energy as my eyes glowed not violet but Pur white

"You.. Learned.. To.. Control.. It.. You.. Must.. Deem.. Yourself.. to Be.." The voice said as the power coming back into me went back to her.

"I must what?" I asked her as it began withering away.

"I Must do what?!" I yelled back..

"Prove your worthy." She said as her Energy Blinded me as My eyes glowed.

"Who are you?!" I yelled.

"Nemesis!" She said as the Light Went away And I wasn't in the stair way any more.. I was in My bed Now And I gasped loudly As bucky Got up to it.

"Luna.. Are you okay? What happened?" He asked me As I realized.. That wasn't real.. It was a dream? I'm just dreaming..

"I'm fine babe, Go back to bed." I said with a chuckle as He narrowed his Tired eyes He then rubbed them with his Hands.

"Something's wrong, Come." He said Pulling my hand making me grin as he handed me one of his hoodies that I put on as We went down the stairs from our small apartment.

He toook me to the car as we drive off as we live now In Downtown brooklyn but drove to a Park there. He took us to the bench even if it were late at night or 3 in the morning.

"Tell me what happened?" He said a bit rhapsy as I curled up my body into his and he had his arm around me as s My head found its way on his shoulder making me smile, After loosing him for 5 years the 2 years we got back together is all I needed. Alvor Had been In asgard as Valkyrie and her Got married after being together for 8 years, proud of them. They've settled down, Will only fight when Absolutely needed.

I've Moved on from all this, Sam lived next to us I fight only when I have to.. as Bucky is trying to be a better father to Leila. I Mentor Peter trying to help him with a lot of things as He Already graduated from school, Going to college now trying to make time To be Spider Man same for Leila as they were now inseparable.

Me.. I've moved on but, I feel as if.. It feels to me as if something is missing. I Am famed all over the universenfor being The Most powerful, being able to weild the Infinity Stones with no damage.. Taking on thanos With Six stones and sucking The energy of the power and Space stone gets around. I don't wanna sound cocky but.. If you could do what I can.. Wouldn't you?

"While I was Dreaming, I had this dream but I think it's a vision If I'm gonna be honest.. I saw this woman, I think It was a woman.. It was Pure energy as if My Powers were in the silhouette of Someone And.. They told me- to Prove that I'm worthy.. It sounded like the same Voice from the vision I had ten years ago when Wanda Got in my head.." I said Clenching My fist as I felt my eyed glow slightly violet..

"Lunie.. You should check this out, I think it'll help you." He said as I clenched my jaw.

"Who can I possibly Ask about this?" I asked.

"What about that Bleeker street Magician?" He aske dme as I narrowed my eyes with a smile..

"Doctor Strangled.. Doctor Spangled.. No, Doctor Strange!" He said Making me smile.

"Guess I've got a mission." I said..

To be continued in Iron witch 2: Beyond Eternity..

IRon witch has officially been completed! Thanks to everyone who read these books, commented, and voted for Iron witch and I hope you Will read the next book I'll release And Continue to Follow Luna Santiago's Journey.

OUT NOW! EPISODE ONE DROPPED HOPE YOU LIKE IT