Your not him

The evaluator sits at a desk facing Bucky's pod. Inside Bucky's still restrained. "Hello, Mr. Barnes. I've been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you. Do you mind if I sit? Your first name is James?" The evaluator Said As Sharon Entered the Office.

"The receipt for your gear." She said, Handing Sam, the paper as I read it from Behind him.

"Bird Costume?" He read And I Scrunched my eyebrows reading mine.

"What- Magic Watch?" I said And She just Glanced at me, I feel Like she doesn't like me?

"Hey, I didn't Write it." Sharon pushes a button which stops the restriction on the audio from Bucky's evaluation.

"I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions. Do you know where you are, James? I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James." The evaluator was asking.

At the UN-bunker Steve studies the blurry photograph of the man who bombed the Congress in Vienna. I take A deeper look at it, The face. The structure didn't look like Bucky.

"Why would the Task Force release this photo, to begin with?" He asked.

"Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can? Not sure though, It seems Like a rooky move if you ask me." I Answered Steve.

"Right. It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding. Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. Get seven billion people looking for the Winter Soldier." He said To Me.

"You're saying someone framed him to find him."
Sharon Asked.

"Steve, we looked for the guy for two years and found nothing," Sam said.

"We didn't bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads." Steve replied.

"Yeah, but that doesn't guarantee that whoever framed him would get him. It guarantees that we would." Sharon's gaze falls on the evaluator in the screen, her eyes narrow..

"It's Seems. Intentional. If He wanted to get Buck in our hands. This was orchestrated too well If it were framed. The Winter Soldier doesn't Just Bomb The UN, Get caught Then Turned in. I worked for HYDRA, The soldiers wouldn't be caught dead." I said And steve Looked at me Piercing his Jaw.

••

"Steve, Sam And I arrive outside the chamber. Red emergency lights flash all around. There are many agents slumped on the floor. All of them out cold. I look around and See a Man Laying right beside Bucky's cell Playing dead horribly. I went up to him and used my telekinesis To lift him up And Make sure He doesn't move, Choking him a bit with Violet Mist.

"Who are you? And what do you fucking want?!" I said as He was choking.

"To see. An empire. Fall." He said As I Threw him with my telekinetic abilities.
As Sam enters Bucky swings his fist which smashes through the wall as Sam ducks. Bucky grabs him by the jaw and throws him at the open pod. Steve lurches into the fight and lands a punch which Bucky barely feels. Bucky kicks and punches Steve out of the chamber. A punch from Bucky goes through the elevator door. Steve blocks the next one but the power of Bucky's fist sends Steve tumbling into the darkened elevator shaft.

"Babe, really?" I said Sarcastically throwing An Energy blast at him making him fall aback Smashing the wall.

He Came Back to Me trying to Hit me In the face with his metal Arm As I used a sheild to block it and he fell back I Ran Throwing blast after blast after blast that he dodged

°
"Please tell me you brought Your suit," I said To Tony behind a pillar.

"No, I brought you jewelry sweetheart." He said to me Handing me And Necklace with a star and Another watch with a Moon.

I put on The Watch And Widow Batons formed over My hands. The ones that Intertwined with My powers. I placed the necklace And My helmet formed over my long brown hair Putting it up In A Mowhawk.

Tony taps a wrist-control which
becomes his Ironman-glove.

He zaps Bucky with a stun-burst before Bucky can shoot a guard

He zaps Bucky with a stun-burst before Bucky can shoot a guard. Tony rushes him, firing again. Bucky ducks the blast then trades blows with Tony, firing the gun. Tony has the Ironman-glove over the barrel, blocking the bullet. He pulls the gun barrel loose then Bucky smacks him backward. Sharon rushes Bucky, then Natasha rushes Bucky. They both land kicks and punches, then Bucky flips Sharon head over heels. She smashes onto a table then Natasha leaps on Bucky, legs around his neck. He slams her onto another table and grabs her throat.

T'Challa comes from nowhere and kicks Bucky off Natasha. He fights with Bucky, landing lightning fast kicks and some punches. Bucky gets a counter punch in and T'Challa falls, but quickly recovered. Bucky hurries up some stairs. T'Challa leaps the levels and vaults a railing, landing in front of Bucky. Limber T'Challa spinkicks and grabs Bucky's metal arm which he tries to twist then looks worried as he realizes it isn't going to work. He throws Bucky backward and keeps hold as they both tumble down the stairs. They resume fighting on the small landing and a leg sweep sends Bucky over the railing. T'Challa leaps down after him but finds the wide reception empty. He scanned around.

I use my chance To Kick Him in the Chest With My powers Forming energy over my foot And Then Slashing him with my widow Batons forming with Energy. I fly And Shoot energy beams At him And Jump and Choke him with my thighs Sending him To fall to the ground. I start using my telekinesis Until He catches Me off Guard And starts choking me with his metal arm I start gasping for air as I use Telekinesis To remove it and I fall to the ground As is as raised at such a High Ground.

"Ow," I said Healing myself as my hands glowed Bright purple when I did so And my eyes As well.