Goodbye's

"Good to be back," I said to tony As he gave me a big hug, A kid with brown have A bit short And pale skin Came up to me.

"Mr. Stark told me so much about you! Aren't you the Iron witch?? I'm Spider Parker, I mean Peterman. Crap." The boy said as I chuckled.

"Don't be a nervous kid, I'm just A mutant from the Bronx who managed to Get superpowers and lived Up to the 21st century," I said and He still looked amazed.

"This is My daughter-"

"I'm Leila Santiago, Blue Mar-vell!" She said A bit happy.

"Blue mar-vell?" I asked and she nodded.

"Superhero name, Took me A while to come up with though. Not As good as Spiderman that name is Iconic Sis." She said to Peter as he chuckled.

"How old are you?" He asked her.

"I'm Sixteen, my birthday was Last week, what 'bout you?" She said.

"I-I'm Sixteen too, My birthday was on an August 10 tenth." The boy said as I smiled.

"Well, Spiderman I did like your fighting style back at the civil war on Berlin. You are strong for a fifteen-year-old." I said with a chuckle.

"I-.Wow, thank you so much, Ms. Santiago." He said with an amazing smile.

___

"So, You're not even going to say sorry but what you are gonna do is Dump your kid on me?" Tony said Sarcastically as we were now in the compound.

"Tony. Bucky is recovering in Wakanda, they've been taking out the trigger words from his mind so he doesn't turn into the winter soldier again. It's almost done but you really can't be angry at him for Something he had no control of." I said and Tony looked down at his Lap a Cat purred against his Leg. And he pets the top of his head.

"This is Paprika, named it after pepper same hair am I right?" Tony said as I laughed.

"Tony, We've known each other for what? 7 years Let's not break this trust we have over one person alright." I said and He nodded as We Bumped Coffee mugs.

"Were Parents Now," I said with a Chuckle as he smiled.

"I mean, your lucky you got a fast forward," Tony said as I laughed at him.
We spent a couple of hours just talking, the both of us. Like how we Used to before all of this craziness.

"What Happened to Jaden by the way?" I asked.

"She's Working for the EIPAE now." He said.

"What's EIPAE?" I asked.

"Enhanced Individuals Protection and Enforcement program, Its new Government launched It 6 months ago.
The HQ is In Sans Francisco, She's Already A top agent. You did Good With her, you're a Great mentor." He said.

"Well, anyone Can be a great mentor.
You just need to have a great Relationship with your mentee." I said to him.

"And Plus, your an amazing person tony. You're Just rough around the edges all of us are but your special." I said to him and he smiled.

"You too Lu, your the best. So I your daughter I promise I'll take care of her." He said as I nodded.

"You Promise?" I said and he nodded.

"Its Uncle Tony! What could go wrong?" He said And I laughed.

"Question?" I said And He nodded.

"What Happened to that flying car your dad Promised us In 1942? Never got it, man." I said A bit annoyed.

"The wha--"

"He promised us A Flying car!"

___

We stopped at A building In queens, The boy Took Leila's Suitcases. They walked together at a fast pace as tony and I walked together behind the Duo.

..

We stopped At this apartment on the Fourth floor. Peter opened the door with his keys and a Beautiful woman Who looked to be Around forty to Fifty years old Was sitting on the couch reading a Book. The minute she saw us Three she stood up quickly.

"Um, Woah. Aren't you Luna Santiago, wait aren't you a crim--" the woman was saying.

"May! This Is Ms. Santiago she's Just here for Security. This is the Foreign Exchange student Tony said would move With us. Leila Santiago, She's 16.." He said To her and she nodded.

"Sandiego? Oh, My bad I thought she was your daughter. She looks a bit like you though." She said as I nervously laughed.

"Well My Name Is May Parker, This Is, Of course, you know Him Peter Parker." She said to Leila and I.

"Leila, Peter can I talk to you quickly," I said As we both followed Peter to his room.

°
"Look, Leila Here," I said Handing her the Moonstone bracelet. And she held it in her hand As she gave me a Hug.

"Control your powers, don't let your powers and Emotions mix together," I said to her and she nodded as tears streamed down her face.

"Levitate," I said And she did so a bit shaky as Royal blue energy Streamed down Her hands As she levitated upwards.

"Electricity Beam," I said As She formed a Ball of electricity with her hands Cupped and threw it towards Me as I disintegrated it with a Mystical shield.

"Energy beam, Force fields," I said As She did So Throwing 2 beams At me with her hands And I reciprocated it with a Force field that she Blocked As with a force field.

"You're going to do amazing! Peter, take care of my daughter and Leila Take care of Peter. You're a team now, Marvell And Spiderman." I said As They high fived each other But her electricity Was still in her hands But it shocked peter a bit.

"Ow." He said Shaking his hands I hugged them both and gave My daughter a Kiss on the forehead.

"Your Marvell," I said To her as I left the room. I said bye to tony and May And teleported back to Wakanda.