gazing

A couple Weeks Later

"I still don't know about all this but it's Up to Bucky of course," Steve said as we were now in T'challa's Office.

"Captain, I assure you this is the only way in order for Sergeant Barnes to be Cleansed of His Programming. He will Have to Return to Cyro-Sleep Stasis So the Wakanda Design Group can Do its Work." T'Challa Said in a persuasive manner to Steve.

"I've Got to give it a Shot. If you think there's A chance to make it work...?" Bucky said.

"The scientist leading this initiative is the most Gifted in all of Wakanda.." T'challa Said.

"You should do this bucky, You'll be Your Self You will be back to normal," I said With a smile and he nodded.

A recap, Apparently Bucky killed Tony's Parents so Tony reasonably beat the shit out of him so then Barnes and Noble beat the shit out of him too. So then Barnes and Noble Came And rescued Me, Wanda, Sam, Hunter, Clint,
And Scott from Jail. Natasha Is now on our side, so is T'challa. Jayden And that spider kid Now go to High school together. They're Fighting street level crime together now As the Boy his name is Peter Parker.

Alvor She's Now Living at the compound with Tony as she was forced to sign the accords. She says she's fine just practicing her powers And I do believe her. Right now we were in Rwanda, In the medical bay.

King T'challa Apologized For the whole trying to kill me and my boyfriend incident by letting us Stay in Wakanda Undercover.

"You sure about this?" Steve Asked Bucky who was seated now on a hospital bar.

"I can't trust my own mind. So, until they figure out how to get this stuff out of my head I think going back under is the best thing, ...for Luna For you. For everybody." Bucky says before going into cryotherapy.

Steve stands staring through a window, T'Challa walks towards him.

"Thank you for this," I said to T'challa as Steve stood a bit silent.

"Your friend and my father, they were both victims. If I can help one of them find peace..." T'challa

"You know, If they find out he's here... they'll come for him," Steve said As I smiled.

"Let them try," T'challa says. As we look at the beautiful sight that was Wakanda.

A few months later

"So you say, You say that you made a break through?" I asked shuri as I now whore Linen Lavender colored Pants With white stripes And A Black tank top.

"I said I needed you to come and See what I've been doing, so I can Impress you with My genius." Shuri said to me Apathetically.

"You tell me what it is You have done so Incredibly well and I'll decide whether or not to clap for you kid."

"Fine..But for you to fully appreciate what we have done, You should began to analyze And Understand how hard of a task it was to complete what you and T'challa Asked me to do."

"Its not as simple as erasing mental Program Outright. There is no delete button here. And A multitude if his Programming is linked to trigure words." Shuri says bressing a Button showing a Hologram of Bucky's Brain.

"The last thing we want to do Is remove who Seargent Barnes Is--his Loves, His Mates His Quirks His--Personality. When trying to destroy what HYDRA made him to be." She says as I gaze at Bucky sleeping with a smile on his face in Cyro

"The hardest part of all of this is rooting out the Extent of his memories that have the greatest amount of physical Control over his actions." She said Touching the Hologram And Zooming in to Bucky's Memories.

"The ones that Have greatly manipulated and Contributed to his Great personal Trauma." She Says Showing A Hologram Of Bucky's Most life impacting memories. Me Fighting as A man In WW2, When Bucky was short as fuck And We would all hang out, when he fell of that train. When he was Punching Steve trying to finish his 'mission.' When He kissed MW for the first time in Forty years.

"Shuri, I'm waiting for the part where you tell me the good news." I said And She nodded.

"Right! I've been running an algorithm that will be able to flush the Influence of these trigger words while retaining the core context and Content of the deeper meaning of the Trigger words.
Essentially I will be able to reboot him to his Best self." She said And I nodded.

"But what's more exciting is That this algorithm Will provide Greater advancements in Wakanda's artificial intelligence in the future." She said.

"It's so Much simplier than that silly short cut tony stark took in creating ultron. Of course that's Because I am Smarter than him." She said making me chuckle.

"It seems as if you've put a lot of thought into telling me how smart you are. But I believe you are right." I said to her.

"At least Now, for the better My Bucky can Dream In Peace." I said caressing the glass encasing Bucky.

"And I'm sure that would make Steve roger happy to here." I said Walking out of the Laboratory.

6 months later..

It was A crisp And Hot Wakandan Morning. I Went out Wearing A Wakandan Tribal Patterned Light purple Skirt And a white Halted crop with a Sheer white Long Sweater with the hood on. A few kids Came out of Bucky's hut And they hugged shuri And I.

"Are you playing around with that Man again!" Shuri asked.

"No no, Go keep teasing him!" I said with laughter as I used My telekenises to spin them playfully in the air. As Bucky Came out of the Hut and he walked towards us.

"How are you feeling Babe?" I asked Him Giving him a Kiss on the cheek.

"I feel..Good." He said With a Genuine smile Giving me a Hug.

"You Look like Jesus." I said to his ear and He Rolled his eyes Playfully.

"Come Bucky, You too luna there is much more for you to learn." Shuri Said as we followed her.