doing alright

3 Months Later...

"Stark, It's Luna I need a Favor. I know you kind of hate My boyfriend And You are sort of mad at me I'm not sure But I need your help." I said over the flip phone as My Hands Were shaky and My legs Were Jumping up and down of how tense I was.

"Luna? What..What is it?" He said.

"Look, I have A Kid I have a daughter. Her name is Leila Santiago, I need you
To Take care of her alright. I can't I'm a criminal but you, You're perfect." I said as My voice was shaky.

"Alright, Where are you staying?" I said.

"I can't tell you that yet, Not here but I'll bring her to New York Alright? I don't want her staying at the compound I want her to go to school Just be a Normal 16-year-old girl." I said over the phone.

"Got it, I know exactly where to out her. Does she have powers?" Tony asked me.

"Yeah, She does. Electrokinesis, And Energy manipulation and Absorption.
She is Strong really strong, she's fast She's agile, And she's powerful. I don't want her to get hurt alright, She'll come accompanied every Saturday and Leave on Sundays got it?" I said.

"Of course, look bring her next week the school I want to put her in this school and Classes start September so she'll be able to catch up quickly. Stay safe Luna Come by August 28." He said.

"You talked to Stark?" Bucky asked as I nodded.

"I'm Bringing her In next week, She'll go to school. Do her thing And well Just be a Kid." I said to him.

"Well, mother Ramonda is smothering Leila with a birthday cake. And I'm worried.'' Bucky said adorably to me.

"Sit here please," I said to him as he came to my bed and I Stood Up, Taking scrunchies to form my vanity with My telekinesis. And tying his hair into a Man-bun, I took My Phone and took a Picture With Him as he smiled widely.

"Look how cute you are," I said to him showing the photo on my kimono bead.

"Well, I have a daughter to get to darling. See you never again." I said with a Mischevious Smile as I sprinted Out the hall and he followed as We both fell And Okoye gave is the stink eye.

"Alright Queen mother, The cake was delicious But--"

"No no no no no no no no no no, You haven't finished this American cake." She said As Leila Chuckled.

"Okay, But Seriously The berbere braised Mushrooms and pilau was just amazing! Best dish I've ever had, thank you very very very much chef Jabam.'' Leila said with a gleaming smile as The chef Smiled back in response.

"Leila It's been a pleasure having you here. I'm glad to say that you will go to America In a week." Queen Ramonda

"Wait, I'm going to America? But isn't there a Cheeto for president..Ronald Dump?" Leila Said Making us all laugh.

"Well, He is a Dip shit," Sam Said As we turned to see T'challa, Wanda, Vision, Natasha, Hunter, And Steve All In a Group In the doorway.

"Oh my God, Vision It's true!" Wanda Exclaimed to vision, Vision looked different. For starters, he looked human and blonde. The stone wasn't visible either. Maybe it's not visible to the human eye or its a spell cast with the mind stone.

"Guys!" I explained giving them all A Group Hug.

"Happy Sixteenth, Leila," Steve said Handing Her a Gift box.

"What's This?" She asked while She opened the box.&

"Leila, I think you colonizers call it a 'Gift'," Shuri said Sarcastically.

"Shuri," I said simply.

"What?" She asked.

"Woah, this is Amazing!" She exclaimed As it showed a Red, Blue and Gold suit. Like Mine, But it was made of vibranium.

"Why would you get her a suit?" I asked, My tone sounded off.

"Uh, Why wouldn't we look around at her family. Superheroes Run in the family lu." Steve said.

"Fine, I guess but we still aren't done with your training," I said to her and she nodded.

"Of course, but Calm down Luna. You're getting a Bit.. raged." Wanda said and I took a breath.

"I have to.. Feed my cat," I said teleporting to my room.