Tales of Meeting a Werewolf |...

By fairyfresh

Harry is the new boy around Doncaster. Recently moved from Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. He needed a new start on... More

Hi!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 25

6.1K 284 87
By fairyfresh

A/N I was feeling nice, so here is another update! ;)

Chapter 25- 

Louis' P.O.V

Its been a week since Harry told me he can read minds. During the week, we both found out that he can heal, read minds, Aerona (He can understand all forms of illness, physical or mental) He can feel everyone's emotions, He has a enhanced memory. That one is annoying because everything he sees or reads he will tell me word for word what it was about. He can control fire, even create it by just thinking it. I would know because he set the couch on fire the other day without realizing it. He can make objects levitate. He can see through walls and his speed... don't get me started on that right now. Its weird. I have never heard of something like this before and what scares me is that the new moon is in a few days. If all these powers carry on, you can say that he might just be the most powerful creature to live on this earth. He doesn't come out his room now, not for anything... including me. When I do get to go in there, he is either sitting in the corner of the room, under the bed or under the bed covers. I don't even remember the last time he ate and it was worrying me terribly. He won't even let me near him. I decided to do the only thing I can think off and that was phone Helen. I knew he could hear me or read my mind or whatever but I need the reassurance.

I sighed and walked out the house to the lake and sat down. I took my phone out my pocket and called her. I waited for the ringing to end and go to voice mail but suddenly I heard her soft voice. "Louis? Whats the matter?" She asked. I forgot she couldn't read minds over a phone call and that made me sigh. "Its Harry." I whispered. "What about him?" She asked. "He has more then one power. He has many. He doesn't come out his room anymore and the full moon is in a few days. What do I do?" I asked and it was silent on the other line. I had to pull the phone away from my ear to make sure she didn't hang up on me but it was still running. "Helen?" I asked. "Yeah?" I heard her say softly and I frowned. "What do I do?" I asked. "What powers does he have?" She asked and I sighed. "Many, mind reading, setting things on fire, aerona, feel peoples emotions, enhanced memory, makes objects levitate, he can see through walls and he is like fast... really really fast." I said and there was another pause. "You sound scared..." She said softly and I sighed, resting my back against the tree and placing my forehead on my knees. "He doesn't come out anymore Helen. He never eats." I whispered. "Are you scared?" She asked as I felt my eyes begin to sting. "You have no idea." I finally said.

"Where is he now?" She asked and I gave a sarcastic laugh. "Where do you think? I just told you... He never leaves his room." I said and she sighed. "Louis, we will be over there soon. I don't think you can do this alone." She said and I silently nodded. "Go inside and try get him out of there." She said. "I have tried but it never works." I said, roughly wiping my eyes. "Try harder." She said and then hung up the phone. I groaned and went to throw my phone but stopped myself because I needed it. I stood up and looked towards the house, seeing Harry standing by the large windows looking out. It didn't even look like him anymore. I sighed and began to make my way to the house. I took my time, just kicking a few stones around while I was at it. I was stalling before having to go back into the house. I could sense someone was watching me and I looked up seeing Harry still standing there. I was much closer now and I could see him better. He was just looking down at me, his arms by his side. Even from here I could see his bright green eyes staring at me. He had a really small smile on his face though and it made me feel a bit better but not much. I finally walked into the house and sighed. Nothing changed. Nothing new and no life in it. I walked into the living room and stared at the stairs. Helen says I must go try get him out but there is parts of me that are screaming not to bother. So I didn't. I walked back into the kitchen and got my essay out. I was almost finished with it, just the last few parts of it.

I sat there for what felt like hours when I heard a soft "Louis?" behind me. I jumped and spun round to face the person. My eyes nearly fell out of my head. "Harry..." I whispered. He stood there, looking pale and tired. His eyes were red, and rimmed with dark circles around them. "I uh... I missed you..." He whispered and I smiled softly before walking towards him. I was waiting for him to step away and run back to his room but he just stood there. "What changed?" I asked and he sighed. "I heard you talking to Helen. I am sorry I scared you..." He said looking at me. His eyes were watering and I sighed. "Not just scared me Harry. I am worried. I am worried sick. You can't go through all this by yourself!" I said and he looked down. "I can't hurt you Louis... setting the couch on fire was bad enough." He said, his voice cracking and it broke my heart. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and to my surprise he hugged me back just as tight. "Trevor and Helen are coming. You need all our help Harry." I said softly as he began to sob. "I don't know whats happening to me anymore." He sobbed into my shoulder. I just stood there, rubbing his back softly. I just let him cry on my shoulder. "Its going to be okay Harry." I whispered as he pulled away to look at me. I raised my hands to his face and used my thumbs to wipe the tears away. "I don't know if it will..." He said softly and I smiled. "I know it will." I said and he smiled slightly.

"Come on, why don't we go for a walk. Get you some fresh air?" I asked and he looked very hesitant. "Its alright if you don't want to. I am not going to force you..." I said and he nodded. His gaze turned to the window behind me and sighed. "I am scared to go out there... What if I have some power I don't know off..." He asked and I smiled. "Rather find out now then later..." I said but he began to shake and retreat backwards. "Please don't Harry..." I said in a panic. "What?" He asked as he backed away more. "You can't go back to hiding! You can't leave me here to worry! You can't do this too me! You are worried about hurting? I would rather you burn me alive then stop talking to me. I would rather you cause excruciating pain then locking yourself away! I would rather die then see you leave." I said, now feeling my eyes burning and building up with tears. I haven't cried in years, always kept it to myself. But right now, I wasn't worried to cry in front of anyone. Harry has broken through so many walls that right now, I don't have any left and if he leaves I know I will break. "Don't say that!" He said with wide eyes but he stopped backing away. "Stop saying that you will die if I leave!" He shouted in a panic. "You have broken through ever wall I have ever built up Harry! I have nothing protecting me anymore!" I shouted back feeling a tear roll down my cheek. "You can build them back up!" He shouted back and I shook my head. "If thats what you think... Fine. But that means I leave here and never come back." I said and he stared at me. He never said a word. "Is that what you want?" I asked but he just kept quiet and I sighed.

I pushed past him and walked up the stairs to the room. It was a real mess and it smelt bad. I went over to my stuff and grabbed everything. I walked back down the stairs and strapped my bag to my back and grabbed the few remaining stuff from around the house. I looked into the kitchen and saw Harry still standing in the same place I left him. I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed my essay and stuff before turning to face him. He had tears running down his cheeks as he looked at me. I wiped my eyes and turned towards the sliding door. I opened it and stepped out onto the patio and sighed. I was determined to do this. If he didn't want me, then I am going to have to leave. I am not going to hang around him just for him to break me apart. "Louis wait!" I ignored him as I stepped down the stairs and onto the grass. I carried on walking when I felt some grab my wrist and spin me around to face them. Before I could protest, he connected his lips to mine and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. When he pulled away I stared at him in shock. "Don't leave... I need you. I love you." He said and I smiled slightly. "I won't do it. I won't break you Louis. I need you more then anything and if you are willing to put up with everything that could happen then I am willing to try..." He whispered and I smiled. He smiled too and kissed me again, this time it lasted longer. "I love you." He whispered. "Love you too Harry." I said. He took my bag of my back and took my hand in his before dragging me back into the house.

Once inside, he dropped my bag and pushed me against the wall and kissing me roughly. I smiled and pulled him even closer as he deepened the kiss. He ran his hands down my sides before lifting me up and making me wrap my legs around him. He pulled away and began to kiss my neck softly. He ran his tongue down one of the tattoos on my neck and it made me shiver. I tangled my fingers in his curls and tugged slightly, making him moan softly. He pushed away from the wall and carried me to the living room and placed me gently on the couch. "Since when were the dominate one?" I asked softly and he smirked. "Does it matter?" He asked and I chuckled, shaking my head before attaching my lips to his again. He ran his hands under my shirt and I smiled, before letting him tug it over my head and throw across the room. He removed his shirt as well and I kept eyes on his torso. He has developed a lot of muscle lately... He started to kiss my neck again and I embarrassingly moaned when he found my sweet spot, making him smirk against my skin. He looked up at me and smiled. "I love you." He whispered and I smiled, kissing him again. "Love you too." I said as he began to unbutton my jeans...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.4K 32
(Sequel to Lottie's Brother) It all started with Harry having a crush on his best friend's brother. Now Louis has moved away to university. Lottie a...
2.3M 36.4K 100
Harry Styles and Liam Payne go to Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School in Cheshire along with Zayn Malik their school is taking part in an exchange wit...
55.7K 2.1K 56
Larry Stylinson Fanfiction. [AU]. Harry Styles is an eighteen-year-old student in the Congleton High School who just came out of the closet. He has...
305K 8.6K 45
Harry was an innocent kid who wore flower crowns and colorful clothes. He was kind, caring and secretly in love with Louis. Louis, one the other hand...