Lost {ON HOLD}

By adventurewolves

When five friends go out on a camping trip, but how would you cope LOST!!! Who knew that you may get lost pla... More

Story intro
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Arthers notes
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chpter eight
Chapter nine
Authers notes
Chapter ten
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Arthors notes
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifthteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Authers notes
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Bonus chapter
SORRY!!!
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Sorry

Chapter eleven

61 6 5
By adventurewolves

(A/N the last chapter was a bit short and boring but I was watching a film so my attention was somewhere else)

Angela's POV

(A/N the last chapter was a bit short and boring but I was watching a film so my attention was somewhere else)

Angela's POV

(A/N the last chapter was a bit short and boring but I was watching a film so my attention was somewhere else)

Angela's POV

"It's the middle of the night. Can we pleeeeease go back!?" Seth whined. I glared at him.

"Sorry j-just ignore me!" he said nervously. He forest a smile as we continued.

"Already do that!" John laughed. With a sift flick of my wrist I hit him round the back of the head. Oh where are you!? (I think I've wrote that out 20 times already (wattpad was being a bitch!))

Phill's POV

Where am I? It was a dark cave. I was sat with a small girl with sort black hair, two wolfs and Finn! Oh poop! I'm scrud!

He hadn't noticed me but the wolf did!

"Oh your awake now mr. Snore-a-lot for your slumber!" the wolf joked. Hold on the wolf spoke!!! But it, what!!

I lead away and clutched on to my silver chain, it had a small silver dagger on it. Mother used to wear it. She shape shifted into a girl.

"Is that s-s-silver!" She exclaimed. The other wolf had a golden bracelet and also shape shifted into a girl. They all looked at me.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked. I was confused. They all huddled up behind one another.

"Finn! Your brother is trying to kill us!!!" The girl with the bracelet shouted. Finn just laughed. I didn't understand, why was he laughing? How would I kill them? Why were they scared? Why? Just why!!!??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 87.8K 50
[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own risk.] [A werewolf story] It all begin...
630K 46.8K 79
#42 in Mythology ____ Looking everywhere through dark, among the light, a tired soul looked for another. The question was simple, the answer was a me...
55.5K 1.4K 26
A werewolf in the midst of humans. What's up with that? But then, a group of werewolves join the school. What happens when the Alpha is her mate? Wi...
1.7K 57 38
A leisurely walk in the woods between three sisters and a friend turns into a nightmare when they discover that there are creatures that hide in the...