Finding My World ( A Ninja Tu...

By MorningStories

Donnie finally got the guts to tell April his feelings about her, but then she turns him down with a lot of h... More

Pяσℓσgυє
¢нαρтєя σиє-EDITED
¢нαρтєя тωσ- EDITED
¢нαρтєя тняєє-EDITED
¢нαρтєя fσυя
¢нαρтєя fινє
¢нαρтєя ѕιχ
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнт
¢нαρтєя иιиє
¢нαρтєя тєи
¢нαρтєя єℓєνєи
¢нαρтєя тнιятєєи
¢нαρтєя fσυятєєи
¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕιχтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєитєєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнтєєи
¢нαρтєя иιиєтєєи
¢нαρтєя тωєиту
¢нαρтєя тωєиту σиє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту тωσ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту тняєє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту fσυя
¢нαρтєя тωєиту fινє
A/N BOOK COVER!!! ;)
¢нαρтєя тωєиту ѕιχ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту ѕєνєи
Dont Wonder Why
¢нαρтєя тωєиту єιgнт
¢нαρтєя тωєиту иιиє
¢нαρтєя тнιяту
Authors Note
Sequel
Question From ME! =D
The Watty Awards

¢нαρтєя тωєℓνє

316 17 7
By MorningStories

I was currently showing Mac around the lair, while Donnie made my bed into a bunk. It will probably take him awhile, because instead of wood, we have to use metal because it would be very suspicious to bring several wooden planks down a manhole in the middle of an alley.

Tonight, me and Donnie are going to the junkyard to get more scraps for everything he has been working on. That included the bunk bed, New things for Metalhead and the Shellraiser, and things for the He is also trying to make something to make them human, because he is determined apparently to take me on a 'real date'. I really don't mind cuddling and watching movies, but we haven't really done that either.

When I had finished showing her around, the guys wanted to 'get to know her better' without Donnie, and Splinter had went to visit someone, since he's been secretive lately. So it was just me and Don in the lair.

I'm pretty sure that they left Don out on purpose. It's very obvious.

But still, I smile. They were kind enough to give me and Donnie some alone time. We haven't had much from training all day, and saving Mac and everything.

When they all had left, I went and sought out Donnie. I found him in the kitchen, making himself a pot of coffee. I wrinkled my nose. "How can you even drink that?"

He smirked. "With my mouth."

I rolled my eyes. "Ha ha ha."

I watched as he poured himself a cup, grabbing the creamer. The muscles in his arm tensed and untensed. I'm pretty sure that I was drooling, and all he was doing was getting coffee. While I was completely in my own world, I hadn't noticed that he'd been watching me stare at him. He was blushing, but said,

"Take a picture, it lasts longer."

I blushed all the way to my ears. "Shush."

He leaned against the counter, sipping his coffee contentedly, just looking at me while I blushed. "Your adorable when you blush, you know that right?"

I bet I was blushing even more. "Come on let's go do something else." I said, grabbing his free hand and pulling him to the living area. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure. You pick." He told me and I nodded.

"Aren't you just a gentleman." I teased and he chuckled.

I looked through the movies on the guide. IronMan, Harry Potter, Percy-"Horrible. They don't follow the books at all." I murmured, and continued. Tarzan..! "Ugh, Donnie! I wanna watch them all!!!" I yelled, obviously frustrated.

"Here," he said reaching for the remote in my hands. I gave it to him, falling on the couch beside him with a thump.

He fiddled with it for awhile, and soon enough everything was recorded. "H-How did you do that?"

"I just recorded them all at the same time, it's basic." He shrugged, handing back the remote. I stared at him for a moment before jumping on him and giving him the biggest hug I could ever give. My arms didn't even reach each other. Yes, I have pretty short arms. Don't laugh.

He gave me a hug before I pulled back and clicked The Lion King. I snuggled into his side after turning out the lights. His arm was around me as we watched, and once we got to my favorite song in the movie, I couldn't help but jump up and sing, Donnie chuckling.

Hakuna Matata

What a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata

Ain't no passive craze

It means no worries, for the rest of your days

It's our problem free

Philosophy

Hakuna Matata

Why, When he was a young wart hog

When I was a young wart hog...!

He found his aroma lack a certain appeal

He could clear the savanna after every meal

I'm a sensitive soul

Though I seem thick skinned

But it hurt, when my friends never stood..

Downwind

And Oh the shame

He was ashamed

And I changed my name

What's in a name

And I got down hearted

How did you feel?

Every time that I-

Pumba, Not in front of the kids.

Sorry

Donnie kept laughing as I role played what they were doing. I pulled him to his feet, and he started singing with me.

Hakuna Matata

What a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata

Ain't no passive craze

It means no worr-ies, for the rest of your days

It's our problem free

Philosophy

Hakuna Matata

We finished, and my hands were in the air, doing jazz hands. I'm so cliche sometimes. We were smiling like lunatics, and I was staring into his red brown eyes, becoming completely absorbed in their depths. I went over to him, my feet carrying me over instead of my brain, and he leaned down to where our foreheads were touching, and since I was so much shorter than him, he was almost bending down completely.

The tv was illuminating half of his face intently in the darkness, tinting it different colors as the scenes changed within the movie. It was reflecting off his eyes, creating white glares in them. In that moment, I forgot all about the movie we had been watching.

Our faces were so close together now that we were sharing the same air, and I bit my bottom lip between my teeth. His eyes glanced at the movement before gazing back into my blue eyes.

In a moment, I couldn't wait any longer, and I crashed my own lips to his. He seemed surprised at first, but responded immediately. He was still bent down, his hands cupping my face gently, as if I were made of fine china.

I had a hand on his neck, as if I could keep him where he was, the other on his plastron. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, and my hand started playing with his mask ties. He then looked at my face again, leaned closer and gently kissed both of my cheeks, my forehead, my nose, and then finally my lips. I vaguely heard the song Can You Feel The Love Tonight in the background, with Nala and Simba, smiling at the coincidence.

His lips pressed to mine once again, a simply innocent kiss, and I grinned.

I put my forehead to his once more, and we gazed into each others eyes fondly. Everything was less awkward, and I smiled at him. He smiled back, the gap in his tooth showing in the illumination of the tv light.

"I know we just started dating and everything, NJ, but... I really really like you. And it's not just because your a good kisser." He said, and I blushed as a smile appeared on my face. I bit my lip again.

"Well, I know we just started dating and everything, Donatello, but I really really like you too." I smirked, and he rolled his eyes playfully. "And it isn't just because you a good kisser either."

"Hey NJ," he started, and I looked at him expectantly. "Are you ticklish?"

My eyes widened. I was in deep trouble now. I started to wiggle in his arms, trying to escape. "N-No I'm not-t." I said, failing at trying to sound convincing. He smirked at me. "Donatello!! Don't you even dare! I swear-" and that's when he started to tickle at my side's, poking them, making me squeal in laughter. Not long after, tears started running down my face ad he kept tickling.

"D-Donnie! Donnie please! Please stop!" I squealed. He finally allowed me to catch my breath, but did not let me go.

"I won't tickle you any more if you say... I'm the hottest person on the planet, and that I'm the most lovable and smartest." He said. I smirked.

"Okay, I'm the hottest person on the planet, and that I'm the most lovable and smartest." He raised an eye ridge, and I realized that I had just made a mistake. A big one.

He started tickling me once again, and I laughed hysterically until it went into the weird silent laughter. That's how I was laughing at the moment. "Okay...O....kay. Okay Donnie! You are the hottest guy on the planet, the most lovable and the smartest. And I am the happiest girl in the world to be able to call you mine."

"Well, that was a little more than you were supposed to say, but I'll go with it." He said, and I smiled.

The movie was already over by now, and I was tired. Donnie noticed my droopy eyes and chuckled, turning off the tv with the remote. I was still in his arms, which were probably getting tired by now, but he didn't complain. He went to open my door, but before he could, I whispered,"Can I stay with you tonight?"

He nodded, a smile tugging at his lips, as he changed directions and went to his room instead. He opened the door, shuffling to his bed, and laid me in it. I got under the covers, my shoes on the ground, and felt the bed dip as he got in beside me. I was facing him, yawning. He kissed my forehead, and I fell asleep, my body molding perfectly to his.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

A/N

So how was this chappie? I hope their long enough. Well, Hanah, was this good enough for you?

I'm coming up with another book. It's going to be called The Next In Line For Satan's Throne. The name explains it all. Maybe it would be something y'all would be interested in. Are you interested?

That's all right now.

Vote comment whatever

~Lexie

I'm out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 51 15
"I live in the shadows and hide from other people or other mutants like you 4" Years ago, I was in my room. When I heard a loud crash. I didn't know...
40.6K 753 18
Separated from her sister shortly after their father died, Y/N O' Neil learned to adapt to the NYC way, living a dangerous and shady life for 16 year...
20K 795 22
❪✓❫ ・.。.:*・F̫̫o̫̫l̫̫l̫̫o̫̫w̫̫s̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫2̫̫0̫̫1̫̫4̫̫ ̫̫S̫̫t̫̫o̫̫r̫̫y̫̫l̫̫i̫̫n̫̫e̫̫ ̫ ↖(^o^)↗ Spawned from a lab experiment, teenage terra...
1.7K 68 13
What happens when a teenager who longs for more than just the ordinary stumbles upon an ancient relic with extraordinary powers? And what happens whe...