Impossible love

By LostInTheMusicx

"Eli we can't do this" I told him he frowned. "Why not?" he asked. "Because this is wrong we're supposed to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
20

Chapter 12

1.1K 19 4
By LostInTheMusicx

Chapter 12: 

~BRIANNA’S POV:~

I got back to the pack house at 11:38 I had a really good time with Eli he’s so sweet. I was looking around for Jamie to ask him for his phone charger because I lost mine but I couldn’t find anyone except for Candice and the other maids.

“Where is everyone?” I asked Candice looked sad.

“Haven’t you heard we’re under attack up the mountain everyone’s fighting it’s Jake” she told me I looked at her confused.

“Jake?” I asked and she slapped her hand over her mouth. “What do you mean tell me right now!” I raised my voice at her.

“Jake isn’t dead he was put in jail now he’s back but he has an army” she explained my jaw dropped and my wolf started to cry.

“What does he want?” I asked my voice cracked she sighed.

“You he wants you back” she told me walking away I was froze in my spot he wants me? Why? I thought he wasn’t interested?

My phone started ringing it was Eli’s ring tone.

“Hey babe!” I put on a fake happy voice.

“Hey…Babe I’m coming to get you okay back a bag” he told me then he hung up what the heck is going on? I just wanna go to bed and sleep Is that too much to ask? I did what I was told, I packed a bag then I quickly changed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a plain pink short sleeved tee shirt I turned around and saw Eli standing against the door frame I rolled my eyes how longs has he been there?

“How long have you been there?” I asked walking over to him he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“The whole time you were getting changed, your back is very sexy by the way” he said I chuckled then pecked his lips. “Come on we gotta go it’s not safe for you to stay here” he told me I looked at him confused.

“I’m not leaving until you tell me what’s going on!” I told him stubbornly.

“Babe I’ll tell you when you get to the house I promise but right now we gotta go okay?” I nodded and picked my bag up he took it from me and I rolled my eyes. He picked me up bridal style, I wrapped my arms around him neck and nuzzled into his chest I listen to him breathing and smiled.

“Hold on tight” he told me I nodded and he started running I didn’t even realize we had left the house until I felt the wind going past us my hair was going all over it was so much fun and before I knew it I was asleep in Eli’s arms.

~ELLIOT’S POV:~

I stopped running when I got to the house Jason came out.

“Is she asleep?” he asked I nodded he took her bag from me. My dad came out.

“Good your back… they need you up mountain” he told me I sighed knowing I’ve gotta leave Bri with my mother.

“Okay I’ll take sleeping beauty to my room” I said he nodded. I ran upstairs and put Bri in my bed I tucked her in and kissed her forehead I left a note on the bedside table so she doesn’t panic when she wakes up then left. I made my mom and Blake keep guard of her to make sure she doesn’t leave the house because it’s not safe for her out there. Victoria told me about the whole Jake thing and I understand why she didn’t tell Bri what actually happened. My mom’s gonna tell her everything when she wakes up I don’t like leaving her even when we weren’t dating I didn’t  she means everything to me and I don’t want to lose her I don’t know what I wold do if she ever left me. Me, my dad and Noah arrived at the mountain and It was just pure chaos I saw Jake sneaking off and I wanted to follow him but my dad stopped me so I went after some black wolf that tried to jump on me. The only thing on my mind was getting back to Brianna.

~BRIANNA’S POV:~  

I woke up and looked around I wasn’t in my room where am I? Then the smell him me it was Eli’s room I smiled then my smile faded when I realised he wasn’t with me where is he? I looked to the bedside table and saw a note it read:

Bri,

     When you read this I’ll be gone I’ve gone to help up at the mountain! Please don’t worry about me I’ll be fine okay? Stay in the house I’m begging you It’s not safe and I can’t lose you okay? My mom and Blake are in the house to watch you I’ll be back soon okay? I like you so much ;)  

From Eli your sexy boyfriend J x x x

I sighed why do I have to stay in the house? What the heck is going on? How’s it not safe for me? What am I supposed to do here? I know I’ll take a shower. I took a shower and got changed into my light pink lace bra with matching pink panties with a cute bow on them and: http://www.polyvore.com/impossible_love_brianna/set?id=57929878#stream_box. I went down stairs and smelt chocolate chip pancakes I smiled and walked into the kitchen.

“Good morning Brianna sleep well?” Michelle asked I smiled and nodded.

“Yes thank you” I said she smiled then went back to cooking. “I hope you like chocolate chip pancakes” she said I grinned.

“Love them” I told she grinned.

“Did you get Eli’s note?” she asked I nodded she grinned.

“Michelle can I ask you a question?” I asked she looked at me.

“Ask away” she smiled I sighed.

“What’s going on?” I asked she sighed and went back to putting the pancakes on a plate.

“I’ll tell you when Blake comes down” she told me I sighed and sat down at the long table Michelle gave me a plate of pancakes and I smiled at her as Blake sat next to me.

“Morning” he muttered he looked stressed I nodded.

“So what’s going on?” I asked when all 3 of us were sat down eating.

“Jake’s pack has attacked your brother’s pack and Eli’s clan” she explained I nodded.

“Yeah but why?” I asked she looked sad.

“For you, he wants you that’s why you can’t leave the house” she explained my jaw dropped Blake shut it I sighed and sat back in my seat why does Jake want me now? He didn’t before!

*

I’ve been in the house for 3 days 3 whole days and I haven’t seen Eli since 3 days ago he does call and text me though. I miss him so bad and I wanna go out but no one will  let me this sucks so bad I just wanna go shopping I mean is that too much to ask. My phone rang snapping me outta my thoughts it was Victoria.

“Hey Vicky” I chirped.

“Hey Bri, do you wanna come shopping with me today? Lottie’s with Max and I bored!” she whined I chuckled.

“I would love to…but I can’t I’m stuck in the house” I explained I heard her groan.

“But what if you bring someone else with you too?” she asked I thought about it.

“Fine I’ll ask but no promises” I warned then hung up. I skipped down the stairs and saw Michelle she looks as bored as I feel.

“Hey Michelle” I chirped she smiled at me.

“Hey Bri” she said.

“Do you wanna come shopping with me and Victoria?” I asked she raised her eye brow at me.

“Why?” she asked I sighed and gave her an innocent smile she chuckled.

“I’m bored and you look bored and Victoria asked if I wanted to go shopping now I’m inviting you” I half lied she nodded.

“Yeah okay I’ll text Eli and tell him though” she said I nodded and put my plain nude colour flats on and Michelle grabbed her coat I heard a car horn beep and I smelt Victoria but there was something weird about her smell it smelt like a male werewolf and my wolf was going crazy really crazy.

We drove to the mall and Vicky found a parking space after ages of trying to find one it’s always busy here. We decided to go to Starbucks but for some weird reason Vicky took us the back way and it was pretty creepy I must admit I was a little scared. We walked past one ally way and I heard a little whimper so I decided to check it out I quietly slipped into the ally way without anyone seeing me I looked behind a bin and saw a little golden retriever puppy crouched behind it.

“Hello aw you so adorable” I cooed then I head shuffling behind me I went to turn around to see who was there when something smacked across my head and everything went black…

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OOH...WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED? AND WHO DO YOU THINK DID IT? 

FOLLOW MY TWITTER: @Slutzndwh0res 

THANKS FOR READING...TELL MEH WHAT YOU THINK!

DON'T FORGET TO...

FAN...

VOTE...

AND COMMENT :)

- AIMEE <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 98.1K 61
THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, maybe I won't see hate and disgust in my p...
628K 14.4K 30
I looked out of the window. The huge window had bars on it. It was designed in a way only I could see outside world. That's what I could only do. I c...
460K 8.3K 60
MATURE CONTENT +18 "Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting my neck, which caused goosebumps to app...
211 51 23
"Mine" he breathes into my neck, with his deep voice. I'm frozen in a spot as he said that, I couldn't tell if I should be afraid or surrender. Even...