With You

By Cookie_Oreos

Kim Taehyung is your average school boy. His best friend is Park Jimin. With good grades and good friends Tae... More

The New Kid
International Playboy
Your So Cocky!
Coffee
The Best Of Me
Spin The Bottle
Will You Be My Boyfriend?
Phase One
Phase Two And Three
Will You Be My Boyfriend, Again?
An Intelligent Fellow
Disgrace
The Letter
Keep Him Close
Three Hours
Kim Minjae
Study Buddies
We're Gonna See TaeTae
You May Not Pass
The Fourth Wall
Female Dog
YO DIGGITY DOG PEEPS!!!
A Burnt Tomato
With You
New Wattpad!

You Have A Brother?!?

2.4K 59 3
By Cookie_Oreos

It was just another beautiful day. The sun shined brighter than usual. The breeze felt nice on my skin.

"Taehyung!!"

I turned around to see Park Jimin, my best friend.

"Hey Jimin!"

Jimin was panting from running. I was on my way to school. I had stopped by at Jimin's house to wait for him. We walked to school together everyday.

"I'm sorry I didn't come out on time"
Jimin managed to say in between his breaths.

"The stupid alarm broke today!"

"Ha! It's fine Jimin."

We talked the whole way to school. A few minutes later we arrived at Jimin's home room.

"Alright I should go to class now." I said to Jimin.

"Ok, I'll see you at Lunch!" Answered Jimin.
Later At Lunch
Jimin and I sat down at our usual spot and began eating our sandwiches.

"Hey, I just remembered I have to tell you something!" Jimin said.
Curious I replied...

"What's up?"

Jimin turned to look at me and began talking.

"My brother is coming here to Seoul from Busan." He said.

"You have a brother!?!? Why Didn't I know about this!?!?" I shouted at him.

"He's technically my stepbrother. My mom married his dad two years ago but  he lives in Busan with my mom and his dad. I guess I didn't tell you because I always forget to tell people about him. Sorry"

"Wow, It's ok I guess, but next time you should tell me if you have a step brother."

"Ha! I will."

"Anyways, is he moving into your apartment?"

"Yeah"

"How old is he?"

"He's  only a couple months younger than us.

We changed the subject after a while and soon the bell rang. Jimin and I parted our ways and we both headed to our next class.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 303 23
Where a Sunshine name Hoseok meet a little bunny name Jungkook. 16 years old Jungkook is small Bunny who is new in High school which is called Bangt...
45.3K 1.1K 15
Taehyung and Jungkook are both members of the famous Korean boy band Bts. They had been best friends for ages now and the both of them slowly realize...
886K 31.8K 20
Jungkook is just a simple university student who fell in love with a rather mysterious but hot as fuck, Kim Taehyung. Biology, Chemistry, and Physics...
33K 980 27
in this story Park Jimin is a normal high school boy and he gets bullied at school, but he has his idol Jeon Jungkook to save him from reality with h...