Marrying Lalisa Manoban

By Hakuna1122

Getting a proposal and having a so called fiancé is a girl's dream - well atleast for a twenty two year old... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not an update!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Jenlisa baby
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
😭
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Author's Note

Chapter 6

82.1K 2.9K 2.3K
By Hakuna1122

Jennie POV

I glance at my Cartier wristwatch, fifteen minutes before eight o'clock. I was in the middle of a heavy and there's no way I could reach MC on time.

Fuck this traffic!

I was forced to wake up early... 8am, that's breaking the record considering that I do not get up 'til the clock hits eleven. I am a night person and it suits perfectly fine with my line of work in New York. Well, not until today where I need to do some babysittjng with "the high and mighty" Lalisa Manoban.

Why she still needs an assistant when she already have a secretary? What us she, some kind of a celebrity? If I know, she just wanted to show off. Damn her and her money!

I couldn't contain my irritation so I decided to turn on my car's stereo, just to lessen up my raging emotions. I searched for a good radio station and after a few flipping, I decided to settle in some station where in Dua Lipa song was playing. I held the volume up, not minding the other car's beside me who is now looking on my side because of the loud noise coming from my radio.

The hell I care! I said to myself while increasing the volume and make a duet of my favorite song with Dua Lipa.

I stuck in the traffic almost 1 hour and because of that I feel that I look wasted so I need to freshen up. When I reached MC Building I didn't go straight to the big boss office, instead I went straight to the restroom just to freshen up.

I took one last glance at the mirror and smiled at my own reflection.

You can do this Jennie! You were born a fighter and today is just like any other day. Just wear you best smile and bring it!

"Yeah, I can do this!" I said loudly agreeing to my thoughts.

I wear my sweetest smile while walking towards the office of the CEO. I knocked many times in big boss office but no one is opening so I decided to open it by myself and enter.

I saw Lalisa talking to her phone and quickly frown when she saw me.

I sat on the chair in front of her table,same one that I used yesterday and waited for her until she's done talking to whoever it is in the other line.

After a few minutes, I heard her bid goodbye and put her phone down on her table. With grim face she turned to me.

"I'm s--." I was about to utter my apology for arriving late but then she cut me off.

"Do you know what time is it Miss Kim?" She asked in a formidable manner.

I quickly glance at my wristwatch.

"Ten twenty five...?" I said, suddenly became unsure of myself.

"Ten twenty five." She repeated. "Do you know what time the employee's go to work here?"

"I don't know. Nine, nine thirty?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Eight, eight o'clock Miss Kim. And you're more than two hours late." She answer firmly. "Do you know that even me I never come to the company late. But you, you came to work late than the owner of this company...ten in the morning!? where did you see an assistant who arrived late than her boss and for Pete's sake almost two hours late?"

"Well,you should blame the traffic--"

"That's not an acceptable reason Miss Kim."

"And why not? You know it is a very valid reason considering that we're here in Seoul where traffic is just an ordinary thing."

She cut me off when I was trying to explain. Just like what she did when I was trying to apologize. That's already twice today and I'm starting to get pissed.

"There goes your answer. Ordinary thing it is. Do you think if I will accept that reason of yours this company will be productive. And considering that all my employees here can go to their work on time when you say that traffic here is just an ordinary thing, why you can't do it? We are all passing on the same road,not unless my employees here have hidden wings that they managed to arrive earlier than you."

Lalisa was using her usual authoritive tone again but I refused to get intimidated.

"Well,good for them that they managed to arrived early but let me remind you that I'm not one of your employees here. So stop using that tone on me." I answered her with my confident self.

"Really? Then tell why you are here Miss Kim?" She asked, arching one brows.

"I'm here because...because..." For the love of God, I'm running out of words and I don't know why.

She give me a winning smile when she knew that I'm out of words.

"Ok,Miss Kim I'll let you pass for now. But next time, be here on time because I will not tolerate anymore excuses. You should be here on or before eight in the morning. I hope I made myself clear on that aspect. Patty will tell you about your job description. I already asked her to come here so she will be here any moment. But for now get me some coffee. There's the pantry." She slightly gaze at the pantry area I didn't bother myself to look in the pantry area that she's referring to.

"Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Why,you will go?" She asked while arching one brow.

"That's not funny Miss Manoban,and why you are asking me to make you a coffee? Why don't you make your own coffee? You don't have hands?" I said stubbornly.

"Miss Kim, who is the boss here?" Lalisa asked impatiently.

I sighed.

"You." I answered her and sighed.

"And you are my...?" She hang her last word so I can continue her sentence.

"Assistant." I said almost a whispered.

"Good. Now, since I'm the boss and you're my assistant I'm ordering you to get me some coffee. Or you want me to start again from the top so you will understand me clearly."

"No,need, I get it." I said gritting my teeth in annoyance.

"Thank you." She said with a forcely smile.

I was so annoyed to follow what she ordered but I am near the pantry when an idea came up to my mind.

I immediately stopped walking and faced  Lalisa. I walked back to her again and stopped in front of her.

I saw her leaning backward on her swivel chair, her eyes closed and there's a slight frown on her forehead.

I was struck in my position while staring at her.

I can't believe she looks like an angel with her eyes close. Just like the first time we met in the plane, the difference is she's wearing a sunglasses last time that covering her beautiful face.

After a few minutes I saw her hand touching her forehead and slightly massage it.

Am I stressing her out? Am I the cause of her headache? Well, its her fault. She want me to suffer then she will suffer too.

I was surprised when she suddenly opened her eyes, she caught staring at her and it was too late to averted my gaze on her.

"Are you done making my coffee?" She asked confusedly,deepening the frown in her face.

"N-not yet." I answered her I feel hypnotize in her eyes.

Why on earth am I stammering?

"Are you okay Miss Kim? Do you have a problem?" She asked again.

I forgot what will i ask her awhile ago I'm annoyed to myself.

"Miss Kim, if you will not talk. Can you please do me a coffee now?"

Yeah, that's it! Coffee!

"Can I just buy for you one? I mean... I'm sure there's a coffee shop somewhere near here." I suggested.

Lalisa took a harsh breath.

"Miss Kim, you know if I want a coffee from a coffee shop I can call them to deliver a cup of coffee for me."

"I think that's a good idea. You can just ask them to deliver coffee for you." I answered her with smile plaster on my face.

"You still don't get me do you? I don't like coffee's that order in coffee shop, i want my coffee to do here in the pantry area, here in my office." Sh said firmly and slowly. As if she's talking to a five year old kid, that's when my smile disappear.

"What's the difference? It's also a coffee and I'll bet that it taste good than a coffee made in that pantry of yours."

"Miss Kim, will you just please get my coffee?" She snap at me. And place her hand on her forehand and slightly massage it.

I don't know why i feel guilty knowing that I'm the reason of her headache.

"O-ok." I answered her and quickly went to the pantry.

"Miss Kim..."

I stopped on my tracks and turned around as I heard her calling me.

"Make it black." She said and I just answered with a nod.

                         ***

Lisa POV

I massage my forehead once again, I feel my head became more painful because of Jennie's stubborness. She's starting to be a pain in the ass, her bratty attitude is getting into me by the day.

Why did I make her my assistant? She have a bratty and haughty attitude that for sure will always cause argument between us. And to think that my grandfather  wanted me to marry the girl. Why, we're opposite in the truest sense of the word.

I am leaning in my swivel chair while still massaging my forehead when Nancy enter my room carrying some documents.

"L, I need you to sign these papers today. This is urgent." She said after she put down the documents on my table.

I just nodded to her while still massaging my forehead and nape.

Nancy's been my executive secretary for a year now and she's efficient with her job so far. I cannot say anything bad about her work well except that she's assuming that we have a relationship. I'm not good in relationship, and I made that clear to her. Ours is good while it lasts and if there's anything that I hate are those clingy and over possessive type of women. And Nancy can be one sometimes, that why I'm the one who keep distance to her.

"You want me to help you with that?" My beautiful secretary offered,referring to my bad headache.

And before I answer her she already went in my back, then I felt her hand gently massaging my head.

Her gentle hands pressing and caressing my temple somehow ease the pain in my head.

I just close my eyes and let her press her hand in my temple,enjoying bit of it.

"Feeling better?" She whispered through my ear. While her hand is slowing going in my shoulder. Gently pressing my shoulder blades.

I didn't utter a word instead I groaned in delight. I didn't knew I badly need a massage until now. I reminded myself to drop by in my favorite Spa Center one of these days, when I have a free time.

Then suddenly, I felt Nancy's lips on my neck, gently nibbling it.

I quickly open my eyes to protest and stop her to what she's doing but when I open my eyes I saw Jennie standing just a few step from us while handling a tray with hot coffee on it.

Nancy also notice Jennie's presence that's why she stop nibbling my neck.

Jennie didn't say anything while walking towards my table, she put the cup of coffee in front of me.

"Here's your coffee." She said coldly.

"Thanks." I murmured.

I don't know why but I suddenly feel uncomfortable in our situation. I just grab the coffee in front of me and immediately take a sip.

Stupid of me because I forgot that its fresh from the coffee maker. I spill out the coffee that I sip. Damn it! It's so hot! It's like my tongue got burned! And the taste is so awful. It's look like Jennie put all the coffee granules I have in the pantry.

"Are you ok, L?"

"Lisa, are you ok?"

They said and came to me at the same time. But Jennie caught my attention more when she utter my name. That's a first since we met and I must admit my name sounds better when she said it.

Lisa what are you saying? Your tongue almost got burned because of that boiling coffee but your thinking about Jennie's accidentally utter your name for the first time? So what if it sounds like sexy on your ears? Nancy also utter your name but it doesn't affect you the way Jennie did. What's with her anyway? Remember she's a bitch,so don't  be fooled with her innocent appearance. Looks can be deceiving after all.

"I'm fine." After i got myself back.

"I'll get you some water." Nancy said quickly while giving Jennie a death glare.She went straight to the pantry.

"Why you drink it immediately? you know that it's fresh from the coffee maker, so it's totally hot." Jennie scolded me after Nancy left.

"It's not only hot it is also bitter! My Gosh! do you want me to have a gallstones?" I said,still having a hard time talking because of my almost burned tongue.

"Huh? What's gallstones? And I only put coffee granules in your coffee because you said you want black coffee." She respond while pointing the coffee mug on my table.

"I told you black coffee, but you gave me extreme black coffee to the ninth power! Why you didn't even taste it?!" I yelled at her.

"I already told you that you can just order coffee. And you should be thankful because I make you a coffee. All my life they are the one who make coffee for me. You are the first one that I make a cup of coffee. So don't expect it to be perfect right away!" She said while pouting her lips.

Even thought I am pissed off, i can't help but to admire her cuteness because of that gesture.

She slightly give me a fierce look when she saw me looking at her cat-eyed eyes. She totally erase my annoyance awhile ago.

I let out a sighed. She's very cute.

"Ok, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was your first time to make coffee. I forgot that you are a princess in your home. Okay, I will just order coffee outside."

Suddenly, her face lit up and flashed a big smile. I should known better, that I will only see that smile when I do want she want.

"Really? You will not ask me to make you a cup of coffee?"

"Yes, I will not." I replied shaking my head.

"Why? I thought you don't like coffee from coffee shop, you hate it badly? Why you change your mind? And who is this girl anyway?" Nancy asked continiously when she exit from the pantry and walked beside me. She hand me the glass of water and I drink it straightly.

"She's Jennie, my new assistant. Miss Kim, this is Nancy, my secretary." I introduce them to each other.

"New assistant? But how about Patty?" Nancy asked once again, didn't even bother to looked to Jennie.

"Oh, Patty's on leave effective tomorrow."

"Until when?"

"For three weeks." I respond nonchalantly.

"Why you need to hired a new one? I can be Patty's replacement while she's on leave. You know I can do her job more than anyone."

"I know you can do the job but you're my secretary. And I want you to focus only here in the company and not minding my needs coz I have an assistant."

"But L, i can do multi tasking and I will be more relax if I'm the one who will take care of you." Nancy insisted.

I slightly gaze to Jennie that standing infront of me, she's only listening to us and her one brow is arching, annoyance is visible on her beautiful face.

I looked again to Nancy.

"Nancy, I made my decision. And if you don't need anything, you can go now."

I gave Nancy a cold and firm looked to cut her protest.

She gave Jennie a death glare then silently walked through the door.

"That's totally embarrasing you know? You shouldn't treat your girlfriend that way. Though she's quite a bitch and she deserves it." Jennie commented when Nancy exited the office.

I laughed at her.

This stubborn little wench is really a contrast in everything. I don't know if she's in favor of Nancy or she want to twist the neck of that girl.

"Nancy's not my girlfriend, she's just my secretary." I corrected what she said.

"Secretary." She nodded on what I said." Massaging her boss is also included on her job description? How impressive?"

My smile became wider. I know she's insinuating something and the way she said it amuses me.

"Well, what can I say all my employees are efficient." I respond, shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah, I can very well see that. She's very efficient, that's why even if it's not included on her job she's doing it freely." She said, sarcasm laced in her voice.

"Miss Kim, do you have a problem with my secretary?" I asked her. I stand and walk straight to her. I took a step so our face is only inch apart.

"I-I haven't known her until today so why would I bother myself with her?" She asked while taking a step backward.

"I don't know, but I have this feeling that you don't like her." I replied then took a step forward to her.

"You're assuming things Miss Manoban." She said then walked a step back again.

"Am I Miss Kim?" I said in a low voice, while I took a step again to get near to her.

There's no way she can avoid me because I already cornered her. I pinned her body against the wall,our face just an inch away from each other. Her warm breath and her expensive perfume intoxicates my whole being. I want her more than ever and being with her this close made me crazy with so much lust and passion.

We're both silently gazing at each other. I can't see anything on her eyes except for uncertainty. Then my eyes went down to her lips and I can't even help but swallowed when she unintentionally wet her lips with her tongue.

I followed my urged. I raised my right hand to her face and gently caress her lower lip.

My mind is filled with all the delightful things that I wanna do to her luscious lips.

"Please Lisa..." She uttered, softly resisting against my touch.

I look into her eyes. Aside from uncertainly, i saw something else.

Was it fear that was shown in her beautiful eyes? Is she terrified that I might force myself to her?

I quickly release her when I thought about that.

After a few seconds Patty came in and confusely looking to both of us.

I casually walked at my desk and sat down behind it.

"Boss, I'm sorry if I came just now. I just need to go to Ma'am Sos to take the papers and---"

"It's ok Patty, what important is your already here. Show Miss Kim here the whole building and tell her everything about her job." I said in a serious tone. I look at Jennie to see if she's already regained herself because of the tension happened between us.

"Now boss?" Patty asked.

"Yes, and I'll be out to meet up a prospective client this afternoon, so just for now please assist Miss Kim."

"Copy Boss." Patty respond with her usual cheerful voice.

I grab the folder that Nancy hand me awhile ago and open it. Pretending to read it but my mind is still fully occupied with Jennie and her soft lips.

I heard Patty asked Jennie to go out with her in my office i did not dare to looked at them. I just focus myself on the paper in front of me.

When they finally exited my office, I quickly put down the folder in my table. Then I put both my elbow at the top of my desk and held my head in desperation.

"God, what did I do? What is this 'am feeling?I badly want her! But why her of all people? There is more beautiful women than her? What is in you Jennie Kim, I'm feelin crazy over you. Maybe your a witch and you put a spell on me!

"Ugh!" I groaned aloud as my eyes tight closely. My lower abdomen is more painful now than my headace awhile ago just because of your sexy damn lips, Jennie Kim!

This is all your fault Jennie Kim, you bewitched me. Damn you and your gorgeous body and ofcourse those luscious lips of yours!

                       ***

A/N

Please don't forget to vote! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 13.8K 28
Lalisa Manoban's childhood dream shattered right in front of her eyes once she flickered her eyes open in an unfamiliar room. After a rough year of m...
545K 22.2K 34
"You've got to be kidding me." Those were the insulting little words thrown by the petite short girl with wavy brown hair and feline eyes. If Lisa wo...
251K 6.4K 45
Limaro Manoban, also a Man. but One day after he drunk the medicine ,Jennie put in he glass . just One day hes trun into a girl . Jennie was take r...
115K 5.4K 18
An A-list celebrity, Lalisa Manoban, and a well-known actress and singer, Jennie Kim, were involved in the most intriguing scandal of the decade. But...