UNEXPECTEDLY FALLING FOR YOU...

By Erinnics

Childhood friends. New guys. A mean girl. A deal. What could happen? [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in moonbin, astro a... More

1 - PROLOGUE
2 - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
3 - NEW STUDENTS
4 - SEATMATES
5 - YOON SANHA
6 - MR. COLD GUY
7 - MEETING PARK HYERIM
8 - NEIGHBORS
9 - I LIKE YOU
10 - IT WAS JUST A STUPID DREAM
11 - PERFECT COUPLE
12 - WHO IS PARK HYERIM?
13 - LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
14 - DO YOU LIKE HIM?
15 - MOONBIN
16 - FEELINGS?
17 - FEELINGS? II
18 - PARTNERS
19 - MAYBE HE'S NOT THAT BAD AFTER ALL
20 - APOLOGY
21 - APOLOGY II
22 - THE PROJECT
23 - AMUSEMENT PARK
24 - TRUST ME
25 - MORE FUN
26 - GOING HOME
27 - COMPLICATED FEELINGS
28 - ONE DAY
29 - SHOPPING
30 - FRIEND
31 - FUTURE SON-IN-LAW
32 - DINNER
33 - THE DEAL
Author's note
34 - QUESTIONS
35 - DAY ONE
100 reads!
36 - WEIRD FEELING
37 - BACKSTABBER
38 - PROTECT HER
39 - REALIZE
40 - ROCKY AND SOO-AH
41 - LONELY
42 - STUDY
43 - HER VOICE
44 - JIYOON'S BIRTHDAY
45 - THE GIFT
46 - DIFFERENT
47 - WEIRD
48 - HE'S NOT OPENING UP
49 - WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO?
50 - THE OLD HIM
51 - HE'S GONE
52 - IT'S NEVER TOO LATE
53 - NO, IT WAS TOO LATE
54 - STAY WITH ME
56 - DON'T HURT HER
57 - WHAT IF IT'S YOU?
58 - I'M GOING CRAZY
59 - AM I REALLY CONFUSED OF MY FEELINGS?
60 - YOU LIKE HIM
61 - MY GIRL
62 - WE'RE DATING
63 - FIRST DATE
64 - FIRST DATE II
65 - COUSIN
66 - GOOD TIMES
67 - EPILOGUE
Author's note

55 - IT'S ENOUGH

684 19 2
By Erinnics

|Jiyoon's POV|

"Jiyoon-ah, I like you."

*Badum-badum*
*Badum-badum*

"I.." I stuttered, not knowing what to reply. Out of nervousness, I quickly ran inside the house and shut the door.

"Why.. why am I feeling like this? Breathe in. Breathe out. I.. I can't breathe. Hoo, relax." I panted as I held unto my chest, leaning against the door.

"Ugh, why did I run away? Stupid. Stupid." I frustratingly hit my head continuously as I ruffled my hair.

"Is everything alright sis?" I quickly lift my head up as I looked at MJ-oppa.

"N-nothing." I lied. "Right. It was really tiring today, I need to get some sleep." I stuttered then quickly made my way upstairs.

As I got to my room, I quickly threw myself into bed and stared right into the ceiling. All I could remember was his serious face with his sincere eyes, giving me such a gaze.

His words.. it sounded so true. He wasn't joking. His eyes were telling the truth. Ugh! This is driving me nuts. How could he say those words easily?

•••

|Bin's POV|

I just realized that I was holding my breath, just then she shut the door. "Ughh!! What did I just tell her?" I mumbled frustratingly.

"Well, at least I told her my feelings. It was a bit late but, it finally came out of my mouth." I gave out a relieved sigh as I held my chest. Then, I made my way back home.

•••

Monday

As I was walking towards our room, a smile quickly crept up my cheeks as soon as I saw her. I'm pretty lucky today, I quickly met the person I really wanted to see so badly.

I was about to greet her when that someone called her by her name. Eunwoo.

"Jiyoon-ah!" She turned to him just then, she walked away from me.

Soon enough, time passed by and it was time for lunch break. I was heading to the cafeteria with Sanha again.

As we grabbed our lunch trays and took our seats, Sanha smiled at me.

"So, how did it go hyung? Did you tell her?" He asked.

~flashback~

Friday, Prom Night

I was heading back to the room where everyone was having fun, while I'm here with my head hung low.

Sanha quickly ran to me and asked, "So.. how did it go?"

I heaved out a sigh of despair and replied, "Sanha.. I was too late."

He excused himself from MJ-hyung as he dragged me to the other side of the room, where no one was staying.

He then looked at me and grabbed my shoulders. "You really like her, don't you?"

I didn't reply. I was enduring the pain that my heart was feeling. I was trying my best to forget what I just saw but.. I can't. 

"Hyung.." He called me. I lift my head up and looked back at Sanha. He passed me a comforting smile and said, "I told you.. it's never too late."

"Sanha, I just saw what-"

"I may not know exactly what you're feeling right now but, are you just going to keep your feelings hidden? He may have surpassed you but, it's never too late to tell her how you feel." He said, patting my shoulder.

"Wait. You saw the whole thing?" I asked as my eyes grew wider.

"That's not what's important hyung. You never know what's going to happen next."

"You're right." I replied, heaving out a sigh.

"You can't just give up now. I know that you may have spoken your heart out through your song, but still.. you haven't told her."

What? How.. how did he know that I wrote that song for her? Is he some kind of mind reader? Yoon Sanha, what are you?

"Hyung, I want you to know that if you give up right now, you lose. If you give up now, you'll hurt yourself more. You're Moon Bin, and the Bin hyung that I know.. never gives up." He said smiling.

~end of flashback~

"It finally escaped from my mouth. Those feelings that have been confusing me, those hidden feelings.. I finally told her." I replied as I sent him a smile.

"I know that you could do it. Good job hyung." He smiled back and sent me a big thumbs up.

"So, what was her answer?" He curiously asked.

I heaved out a sigh and replied, "Well.. she didn't. She didn't gave me her answer."

"Huh?" Sanha's face was now full of confusion and curiosity as he leaned forward, getting more interested.

"She-uhh.. she ran away." I replied as I rubbed the nape of my neck.

"She what?" He asked in disbelief.

|Sanha's POV|

"She ran away."

She ran away huh? I was wrong. But slightly right. I knew something was off. I still need to investigate more, and observe more.

What the hell are you thinking about Yoon Sanha? Are you some kind of detective? Investigate my butt.

Anyways, I finished my first mission -- help Bin hyung. For my second, hmm.. let's deal with it later.

•••

Dismissal came and I quickly fixed my things up and rushed out of the room.

"Noona!" I called her as I ran to her. "Oh? Sanha." She replied as she turned to me.

"Do you have time? I need to talk to you." I asked. "Well.." She paused.

"Eunwoo! You go first, I have something to deal with Sanha." She called him as he nodded in reply.

"Thanks noona." I said as she sent me a smile.

"Nah, don't mention it."

We headed to one of the benches near the school gate, just then we took our seats.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" She asked. "Noona, do you like someone?" I replied as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's with the sudden topic?"

"Just.. curious." I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"I think you know already." She chuckled.

Oh, right. It's Eunwoo-hyung. Ugh, you're so dumb.

I chuckled back as my face reddened in embarrassment. "Let me change the topic. What do you think of Bin hyung?" I asked curiously.

"What do you mean?" She asked. "I mean, how do you see him?" I replied.

"Well, he's my friend. My best friend and my most trusted friend. I mean, he's more like a brother. Nothing more." She answered as I nodded in reply.

"Are you sure? Are you really sure about what you're saying?" I asked.

"What else is he to me? He's one of the most important people that happened to me." She replied smiling as she fixed her gaze into the sky. "You know, I can't imagine a life without him."

My eyes widened as I heard her statement. I quickly looked at Jiyoon noona and examined her expression.

"A life without friends, family, it's.. colorless. But when you guys came to my life, you bring color to my world. As for Bin, he may be silly but, he plays an important role in my life."

It hit me. I can't read her expression.
But it seems kinda familiar.

"Why are you suddenly asking these questions?" She abruptly asked as she faced me, causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"Hehe.. I was just curious." I nervously replied as I scratched the back of my neck.

"Anyways, thanks for your time." I smiled as she nodded in reply.

•••

As I got home, I went to my room while analyzing the lines that Jiyoon noona said.

"He's my bestfriend, nothing more."

"I mean, he's more like a brother."

"He's one of the most important people that happened to me."

I quickly picked my phone up and dialed Soo-ah noona's number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Noona, I need you to help me with something."

|Jiyoon's POV|

I am laying down on my bed, hugging the white stuffed bear that Eunwoo gave.

"What do you think of Bin hyung?"

"I mean, how do you see him?"

"Ugh! This is totally driving me nuts. Of course I see him as a friend, nothing more. I mean, he's more like a brother to me." I frustratingly said as I kicked my feet in the air.

"But, as Sanha asked those questions, my heart was thumping heavily against my chest to the point that I don't know what to reply. But, as I kept on with my statement, I realized how important he is to me." I faced the white bear and thought of him.

"But still.. as the words 'Moon Bin' escaped from his mouth, all I could remember was.. last Saturday night. I still haven't given the two of them my answers. Gosh, should I just not go to school?"

•••

The next day

"Min Soo-ah!" I quickly called her as soon as the bell for lunch break rang.

"What is it?" She asked. I rushed to her and quickly dragged her out of the room.

"I need to tell you something. I need help." I replied as I pouted my lips.

"Okay, okayy."

"Can we go somewhere more private?" I asked. "How about the rooftop?" She replied.

"Okay!" I exclaimed as we made our way to the stairs leading to the rooftop.

•••

"B-both confessed?!" She asked in shock with her eyes widened. "Shh!" I exclaimed as I shushed her mouth.

"Then? What happened? Did you turn Bin down and gave Eunwoo a quick 'yes?'" She curiously asked.

"That's the problem." I replied as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean problem? Wait. Is it.. the other way around?! Did you turn Eunwoo down and gave Bin a quick 'yes'?!" She asked as her eyes were about to pop off.

"No. I couldn't give them an answer." I replied as I lowered my head. "What? Why?" She asked in disbelief.

"I don't know." I replied as my voice got lower. "I thought you like Eunwoo." She said.

"Of course I like him. I think I was just too shocked of what he said. Too shocked, to the point that I even stuttered."  I replied.

"What about Bin? Did you stutter too?" She asked curiously. "It's worse than Eunwoo's." I replied as I recalled what happened that night.

"What happened?" She asked. "I.. I ran away." I replied as I faced her.

"You what?" She asked in disbelief yet chuckling. "What should I do now Soo-ah?" I worriedly asked.

"It's your choice to make. But I could give you a piece of advice." She replied, passing me a reassuring smile.

"What is it?" I asked. "Just listen to your heart, it knows where to lead you." She replied as she tapped my shoulder.

I smiled back and said, "Thanks."

•••

*ringgg* *ringgg*

Finally! I quickly fixed my things up and got ready to go home. I was about to stand up when a hand grabbed my wrist.

I turned my head and looked at Eunwoo. You know, ever since the night he confessed to me, things turned a bit awkward. I couldn't dare to look him in the eyes or laugh like crazy in front of him. Sheesh, it even same goes for Bin. "Hmm?" I asked.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" He asked. "I'm free. Why?" I replied.

"What about some.. movies?" He shyly said. "Pardon?" I asked.

"Do you want to watch some movies tomorrow after school?" He repeated his question as confidence rose in his voice.

"Well.." I thought. "Sure. It would be fun." I added, sending him a smile.

I could give you an answer.

"We'll meet at XX mall, 6:00 pm. Would that be fine?" He suggested. "Yeah, sure." I replied with a nod.

He smiled back and said, "Okay. So, I can't go home with you today, sorry. I need to finish some stuff."

"Oh, it's okay." I replied as I sent him a reassuring smile. "So, I'll get going now. Bye!" I said, just then I walked out of the room.

•••

|Bin's POV|

"Do you want to watch some movies tomorrow after school?" I heard Eunwoo say. Here I am again, eavesdropping while leaning against the wall outside the room.

I was about to walk away when Sanha's words rang against my ears.

"Listen to your heart, it knows the way."

"You're Moon Bin, and the Bin hyung I know never gives up."

As I looked back inside the room, she was no longer there. I quickly made my way outside the building and saw her heading towards the school gate.

I have made up my mind. I can't stop thinking about her avoiding me, running away from me. I thought that night would be the end of our friendship. I thought that seeing her smile from afar would be enough.

But it's not. I'm done giving in. I'm done hiding and enduring all the pain. I can't do this any longer. Even if I know her answer, even if the future has already a conclusion.. I need her.
I need to make things right.

"Kim Jiyoon!" I called her. She stopped on her tracks and turned around.

"Yah, until when are you going to stop avoiding me?" I teasingly asked as I walked towards her.

"B-Bin.." She stuttered. "I know what you're going to say. But I could still fix things up. From now on, I'm back to the Moon Bin that you used to know. The old crazy Bin that you grew up with." I said smiling.

She smiled back and said, "Good to have you back, punk."

I furrowed my eyebrows and sent her a glare as she chuckled. "Come on. Let's get you home." I said as she nodded in reply.

Silence took over when we were walking on the streets of Seoul. The clouds were walking across the sky and the cold wind brushed against our chin.

"Ah right. Where's MJ-hyung anyways?" I asked, breaking the ice.

"He said he'd be hanging out with his friend, Jinjin-oppa. You know him right? Hyerim's older brother." She replied. "Oh, yeah." I nodded.

"So, excited for tomorrow after school? You're going on a movie date with your crush." I teasingly asked but felt a lump on my throat.

"Well.. I guess." She shyly replied as she looked down her shoes.

"Here's your stop." I said as she lift her head up. "Thanks. You can go now." She said smiling.

"After I see you go in." I smiled back and stuffed my hands into my pocket.

"Thanks again. Bye!" She exclaimed and went inside her house.

"I think it's enough to just.. go back to the way we used to be." I mumbled as I plastered a bitter smile on my face.

-

A/N: Hey guys! I'm really, really sorry for not updating lately. Ugh 😞 I was out of ideas 😂..

Anyways.. HAPPY ROCKY DAYY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET MINHYUK!! 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 851 35
If you were to choose between two people to become more than your friend, who would it be? - In the loving memory of Moonbin 🕊
1.9K 78 30
Everything must come to an end, but is it possible to have it a happy ending or it could be miserably damaging to any of them 🌻 a young and childish...
383K 9.6K 75
This is just an ASTRO imagine book! Hope you enjoy this imagine book of our wonderful ASTRO boys!
1.6K 200 28
I never believe in fate,since i saw you i believe in how this works. You know what it's good for you even good for us. This is how I fall in love at...