Yes Sir!!!

By mmsmit

Kayden is a sweet boy with a very dark and painful past. A past that caused him to distrust and fear everythi... More

How it all started.
Frustration
Let's go clubbing
Past & Present Collide
Starting over
Building Trust
Train me Master
Make me feel safe
I can't lose you
A/N
Broken
New Cover??
You're Home
Safe with you.
Relaxing & Trusting
Character Pics
Best decision ever!
Communication & Punishment
A Leap of Faith
Baby Boy
The Final Blow
Don't leave me!
No More!
Recovery
Free at last
Epilogue
Up next!!
It's Here!!!

I See You

26.8K 976 281
By mmsmit

Hey guys. Hope you aren't too upset with me for not updating last week. Work is so hectic right now, so I'm battling to find the time to write as well. But I'm going to try my best to keep my updates as regular as possible. 

At the top is what I imagine Maxie looks like. What do you guys think?

Leo's POV

I can honestly say I have never felt as nervous as I felt right now and I was pacing up and down, waiting for Kayden to get here. Today, we were going to make a start on his training into Submission. Deep down I was absolutely sure that it will help him with his anxiety, his fears as well as his trust issues. The way things were going right now, wasn't very healthy for him. No one can go through life completely isolating themselves the way he has been doing and will probably carry on doing if he didn't get help for it.

He had already taken the major step of agreeing to Therapy, and I knew the perfect person to help him with it. Lana was one of the best Therapists in town, but she was also the sweetest and most understanding person I knew. She also happens to be a Sub at my club and she belonged to another friend of mine, Connor. The little pixie was as mischievous as can be, but perfect for what Kayden needed right now.

That was one of the things I was going to discuss with him today, the other thing I wanted to discuss was Rodney. We still didn't know exactly where he was currently hiding, but we had discovered some disturbing things when we questioned a few people he seemed to have had run-ins with. 

I was just about to check the time on my phone, when there was a knock on the door and my heart rate sped up with excitement. I don't know why this boy affects me the way he does, but I have no problem in seeing where it leads. 

I quickly made my way to the door and opened it, revealing a very nervous looking Kayden and a grinning Maxie. So much for getting to spend some time alone with my boy today. I made sure the disappointment didn't show on my face and smiled, motioning for the two boys to come inside. 'Welcome to my home boys. You can go through to the lounge and make yourselves comfortable, and I'll be with you in a minute. Do you want anything to drink?" I asked them, while ushering them towards the lounge area. They looked around wide-eyed at everything around me, and I felt pride in my home beating through me. I have worked very hard to be where I am today, and I loved seeing other people appreciate the beauty of my home. 

"I'll just have a water please." Kayden's sweet voice responded, causing me to automatically smile at him. Maxie agreed to the same so I went to the kitchen and took three waters out the fridge. As I turned towards the doorway to head back to the lounge, I suddenly got an idea and I couldn't help smiling from ear to ear. I quickly put the waters down on the marble counter and pulled my phone out my pocket. I selected the number I was looking for and pushed call. It only rang twice, before Dean's voice could be heard on the other side of the line. "What do you want? I was fucking sleeping." he grouched and I just grinned wider. He was always very grumpy when he was woken up. "I have a visitor that I thought you might want to see again." I told him, smirking at the quick indrawn breath on the other end of the line.

"I'll be there in half an hour." he said, before cutting the call. Well, this should get interesting, I thought to myself as I made my way to the lounge with the waters. Maxie looked very relaxed and comfortable, whereas Kayden sat tensely right on the edge on the seat. I went to sit next to him, but he tensed even more, so I looked at Maxie, wanting an explanation, but he just shrugged, looking just as worried. "Are you okay Kayden?" I asked softly, so as not to startle him. He slowly turned to me, and the fear I could see in his face, broke my heart. I held my arms open, hoping he would accept the comfort I was offering.

It took him a minute, but he slowly started inching his way closer to me, till eventually he was within my arms, so I just gently wrapped my arms around him. He was stiff as a board at first, but then I could feel his body gradually relaxing and his breathing even out. So I sat back and pulled him closer, drawing slow, lazy circles over his back, relaxing him even further. "Are you feeling better, little One?" I whispered into his ear, and I could feel the shudder running through his body. I felt happy, knowing that I did have some kind of effect on him, but I wasn't going to tease him about it. Right now, this fragile young man, needed me to be his support system and his lifeline. He needed to know that he could always count on me and that he will always be safe with me. 

"I'm okay, I just started freaking out and I don't even know why. I was mostly fine on the way here, but then I just started imagining all kinds of horrible scenarios in my head and it just got worse while we waited for you to come back with the water. I'm so sorry for that." He quickly tried to apologise, but I instantly let him know that he had nothing to apologise for. His reaction was completely normal for someone that has had to go through the trauma he had to endure four years ago. We sat like that for about twenty minutes, the three of us just chatting so that Kayden will feel more at ease.

The doorbell rang again so I got up to answer it. Kayden and Maxie, both looked extremely confused as I never told them about Dean visiting, because I wanted to catch Maxie unaware. I let Dean in, pulling him into a quick hug, before leading the way to the lounge. I watched Maxie's face, when I moved to the side, letting him see Dean and his reaction didn't disappoint. His features literally lit up and the smile that stretched across his lips was enormous. I turned to  Dean, to watch his expression and was actually quite shocked to see a very similar look on his face. 

Maxie jumped off the couch and ran straight to Dean, jumping up into his arms and wrapping his legs around Dean's waist, clinging to him like a little koala bear. I looked at the scene in confusion, before turning to look at Kayden, only to see the same confusion on his face. "Hey Baby Boy, how have you been." Dean softly asked Maxie, making me want to burst out laughing. "I'm good Daddy, I was hoping I would get to see you today, that's why I came with Kayden. I knew the big guy wanted Kayden to himself, so he would probably invite you to distract me. And it worked perfectly." Maxie exclaimed, with a huge, smug grin as he turned to me. 

I put my hands up, I needed to calm this all down, and take things one at a time. But the biggest thing that stuck out at me, was my friend allowing someone to call him Daddy. He has never been into that kink as far as I knew. "Whoa, hold up a second." I raised my voice slightly to be heard over Maxie's eager chatter. "Since when are you a Daddy? I've known you for almost eight years and not once have you mentioned a Daddy kink to me." I aimed the question at Dean, who was now sitting down with Maxie securely perched on his lap and snuggled under his chin. 

Dean just shrugged, then smiled softly down at the curly mop of dark hair. "I wasn't, but for some reason it just makes sense to me when he calls me that." he replied to me honestly, still looking down at his Baby Boy on his lap. I can say, without a doubt, that I have never seen my friend like this over someone. His eyes held far more than just the usual lust I would see there. Now it held a softness and a gentleness that was never there before.

"Well, I'm happy for you Dean, but there was actually a plan for today, and I don't know if Maxie wants to take part. But the main reason for Kayden to be here today, is to start his submissive training. I was thinking of just going over the safewords and the importance of using them, as well as a few positions." I said, raising a questioning eyebrow at my friend. He looked down at Maxie, who was now staring up at me, and smirked. "I think that would be a great idea. I can teach my Baby Boy here, some ground rules." he said, before giving Maxie a resounding smack on his ass cheek. The little cutie yelped, but then had the cheek to wiggle his ass on Dean's lap, causing the man to groan and poor Kayden, to flush a brilliant red. 

We spent about an hour talking to the boys about safety and safe words, explaining the importance of safe words and also the importance of making sure that the Dom you are going to do a scene with, is stone cold sober. Then, we got the boys on the floor and they were practicing their kneeling positions. 

Everything was going fine and I was immensely proud of how graceful Kayden actually was, when suddenly a phone started dinging like crazy. it sounded like message after message was coming through. I realised it was Kayden's phone, when he flushed red again, and reached over to the table to pick it up. He slid his thumb across the screen and went into his messaging app. I saw his body first tense, then tremble, then outright shaking. He looked up at me, and the tears were already spilling down his cheeks as he held his phone out to me. I sat down on the floor next to him and pulled him into my lap. I took the phone from his hand and looked at what had upset my precious boy so badly. As I looked down, I saw image, after image of Kayden and Maxie on my lounge floor, in their present positions. Some were even close-ups of Kayden's face and right at the end, the message just said, I See You. 

To say I was fucking livid is an understatement. I tried my best to stay calm, but this was such an invasion of privacy and how the fuck did the fucker even get that close to my house to begin with. I dug my phone out my pocket again and dialed my security team. William answered almost immediately and I could feel the rage boiling through me. "Please explain to me how the fuck an intruder got close enough to my house to take pictures through my lounge windows?" I thundered at him. Kayden was still crying silently on my lap and it just made me more and more angry. "I don't know how that happened yet Mr Rodriguez, but I will check out a few things here, then I will come up to the house and let you know what I can find." he said rather nervously.

'Make sure you have news for me when you get here. I pay you a lot of fucking money to do your job, the last thing I expect is for you to slack off." I bit out, before cutting the call. I threw my phone on the table and pulled Kayden tighter into my arms. Dean and Maxie were looking on the entire time, worried for Kayden, but with an underlying anger at the situation as well.

We waited for about fifteen minutes, before there was a knock at the door. I was hoping it was William with some news. It turned out it was William and he had another guy with him. I raised an eyebrow at them, before standing aside and motioned for them to enter. I followed them to the lounge and waited for them to sit down, but the guy with William refused, saying he would rather stand. Dean got up and went to stand next to me, trying to appear casual, but I could feel the tension rolling off him in waves, but when I looked at him, he just gave me a barely perceptible nod to proceed.

I turned to William, "So what have you found out William? And it better be good, because I'm about two minutes away from firing the lot of you." I stated, letting them know just how angry I actually was. Just as William was going to answer, the guy with him, decided to make a beeline to the front door, but Dean was on his heels and tackled him to the floor. Maxie, being the crazy boy he was, whooped and cheered for Dean, causing all of us to smile, even Kayden. Dean held onto the guy he had caught and I turned back to William. He produced a pair of handcuffs, cuffed the guy, then came back to me. "This is Thomas, he's new here. From the info I gathered, he is the one that let that sack of shit onto the property after causing a distraction on the other end of the property. He had caused a small fire, that immediately attracted all our attention, so we went to sort it out, but I gave him specific instructions to make sure no one came onto the property and to watch the camera surveillance carefully. He was supposed to let me know immediately if there was an issue." William said all of that, while still glaring at the guy that was now sitting on the floor, with his hands cuffed behind his back. 

I turned to the man on the floor, "Explain to me, why you would allow a stranger onto my property without checking if it would be okay for said person to actually be there?" I questioned, but he just carried on looking down at his feet, refusing to make eye contact. I shook my head and looked at William to see if he had any more info for me. "We are checking a few more things, but this looks like it was planned ahead of time. I'll take him down to the guardhouse, till the police arrive for him. They will obviously want to talk to you and your guests, but that's about it for now." He stated, before walking over to the asshole on the floor, and roughly pulling him to his feet, dragging him out the house. We could all hear the man loudly protesting and threatening assault charges, before he eventually shut up. I went to sit down by Kayden again and was pleasantly surprised when he climbed onto my lap and snuggled into me, seeking comfort and I was more than happy to oblige.

"This isn't going to stop, is it?" he questioned softly. I stroked my hand gently over his back, before answering. "It doesn't look like it sweetheart, but I will keep you safe. I think you should come and stay with me, till we have caught this fucker. that way I will be able to make sure you stay safe." 

He looked up at me in bewilderment, "But I can't do that! You will lose your job, because I'm a student of yours, and I have to think of Maxie too. I can't just leave him to deal with all this. What if Rodney catches him on his own?" he asked, panicked. I instantly went to soothe him, "First, you are much more important than a job. I have more than enough money to last me five lifetimes, so I will be handing in my resignation letter on Monday. Second, did you really think I would leave Maxie to stay at your apartment and leave him in danger? I was going to offer for him to come stay here as..." before I could even finish, Dean interrupted me. "Maxie will come and stay with me, till all this gets sorted out." he stated firmly, leaving no room for argument.

I looked down at Kayden and he looked almost relieved to have help with this situation. For once he has help carrying this burden and I vowed once again to do everything to keep this precious boy safe. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. The drama is now starting and from here on, Rodney won't let them have any peace.  please let me know what you guys think of it.

You know what to do, Vote, Comment & Share.

Luv Lots xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 371 5
Felix a cat hybrid who is a popular gaming streamer and Hyunjin who is a ferret hybrid who is a popular art streamer, and Felix's roommate, and who h...
249K 863 26
its all in the title babes πŸ˜‹
65.6K 1.1K 83
REVISING! You're just Tom's little sister he never talked about. When out of the blue you get a call from him inviting you to Downton Abbey to meet h...
165K 6.6K 30
Xander had never had any trouble staying professional with his students. Never tempted - why would he have been when François had an entire fricking...