Complete with You

By UnderthePen

Izuku Midoryia has never had time for a love life.His day job keeps him busy and his weekends are filled with... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Thank You
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Question Time
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Got Tagged
Announcement
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three

Chapter Thirty-Two

2.5K 61 37
By UnderthePen

Deku winced and placed a hand on his temple as he ran with Tenya. The tall hero patrolling with Izuku turned to face his former classmate and sent a worried glance the man's way."Midoryia, are you okay?"

Izuku stuck up a hand to keep his friend from approaching him and answered the speedster in a wobbly voice."Y-Yeah- yeah, I'm good." The green attired man then straitened out and shook his head before breaking into a sprint once again. Unbeknownst to Tenya there was a faint ringing in the back of his comrade's head.

.....

Deku pressed his ear piece and called out to Iida."Do you have eyes on the van?"

Ingenium scanned the road as he answered Izuku."Yeah, it's about to take a right down Shibuya Crossing."

"Sibuya? That's in the center of the city, that doesn't make much sense."

"You're right, but that's where they're going."

Izuku bent his knees and prepared to take off."Maybe they're new to this whole crime thing." When Deku flew into the clear sky he laid eyes on the black van, but as he neared the vehicle the ringing in his head only worsened. The man gritted his teeth as he landed in front of the speeding automobile and stood strong. Typically Deku's presence alone was enough deter a vehicle from continuing, but this time that wasn't the case. The driver only swerved off the road and onto the nearby sidewalk that was littered with innocent bystanders. Midoryia moved quick and latched onto the bumper of the car, but vehicle had momentum and was pulling Deku towards a family. Luckily for Izuku Tenya was nearby and quickly shoved the family out of the way. This gave Izuku the chance to release his hold on the rear of the Van and guide it into a brick wall. When the crash happened Deku dropped to a knee and let out a groan of pain. The buzzing in his head finally reached a peak and seemed to explode, but then it disappeared after the climax.

After making sure the family was unscathed the tall hero rushed to his friend's side and helped the much shorter man to his feet. Tenya gave Izuku a condescending look."You're hurting again aren't you."

Izuku responded in a dazed state,"I-It's gone now." The messy-haired man then regained his bearings and walked over to the black van that had just crashed head on into a brick wall. Deku ripped the door off the automobile and peered inside but found nothing."There's no one in here!"

Iida stepped forward and motioned for Izuku to step aside. Deku did as his partner asked and stared at Ingenium as he leaned into the drivers side.The armor clad hero stared at a flashing box for a few moments before fiddling with it's knobs. He watched closely as the frequency changed and he let out a "humph". The Tokyo native then turned to the freckled man behind him and gave Deku his analysis."The tech in there is quite advanced. My best guess is that whoever was operating this has a quirk quite similar to Hatsume's and is a whiz with inventions."

Izuku pinched his chin as he began to mutter."That sounds possible, but why? What purpose is there to send a van speeding down the streets? What if it was-"

Deku was interrupted by a voice in both his and Tenya's ear pieces.The woman spoke swiftly and a slight hint of confidence."We've got two new alerts boys."The sound of a beverage being sipped through a straw could be heard through the radio."There is another vehicle speeding down Kappabashi avenue and there was an attack at Horikoshi Elementary."

Worry flickered in Deku's green eyes."Horikoshi !?"

"Yes, there was a bombing."

Deku tapped the ear piece and looked up at Iida's blue eyes."I'm going to take the school, you deal with the speeder." Before Tenya could even answer Deku had already taken off into the sky.

.....

The hero ran along the roof of a building and looked at the smoke emitting from the north.'Why the hell was there a bombing at his school ?' Deku leaped from the building and landed on the top of a skyscraper. He then slid down the slanted edge of the building and worked his way to the school.

.....

The trench coat dressed detective turned around and nearly dropped his notepad at the man approaching the school's premise."Deku!"

Izuku plucked the device resting in his ear and dropped it into a pouch resting along his costume."Detective Tsukauchi."

The dark-haired man standing in front of the school yard looked at Izuku and asked in a gruff voice,"What brings you here?"

Deku pointed to the hole in the school."The same thing that brought you."

"Of course--but what do you plan on doing? The children have been evacuated out and are held up in the back of the school at the moment."

Izuku stepped forward and ducked below the tape Naomasa stood in front of."I'm going to check for myself."

"Any help is welcomed."

.....

Deku stood at the doorstep of the school and looked through it's tented glass widow. He couldn't make out much, but rubble was visible. The hero tired to push on the door and it did not budge. The second go round the hero shoved on the metal door and it gave in.The iron created a loud bang when it collided with the white, tile floor. Smoke blew about the school and Midoryia let out a cough as he inhaled some wisps. The hero waved his gloved hand around in an attempt to make out anything. His eyes couldn't find anything noticeable, but there was a faint whimper through all of the madness. Deku listened closely for seconds until he got a idea of where the cry came from.

The hero walked into the girls restroom and cupped his hands around his mouth as he spoke."Anyone in here !?" The only response was a small sniffle."I'm here to help." A small girl wondered out of a stall at his words and he looked down at the girl. The child had long black hair that fell a few inches past her shoulders and wore a simple red dress. Izuku knelled down and smiled at the girl. He motioned for her to come towards him and the child did so. Izuku's voice was like honey as he tried to calm the girl."There's nothing to worry about now. I'm going to get you out of here and then you can see your mommy and daddy-does that sound like a plan?"

The young girl wiped the tears from her red face and nodded her head. Deku then picked up the girl and held her across his chest as he stepped out of the bathroom. As he stepped into the hall Midoryia made out the sound of someone running but he wasn't able to move fast enough with the girl in his hands. The punch was to Deku's cheek and sent him flying. The hero instinctively tightened his grip on the child and covered her body as they were sent flying through a wall. Deku let out a cough as he rolled along the grass and took the impact of everything so the girl stayed relatively safe. When Izuku stopped rolling he stood up and put the girl on the ground. Deku wiped the blood from his mouth and looked around. He made out all of the students standing with scared faces as they looked at Deku and the large man marching through a hole in the school. Izuku was able to make out Ko and instantly reached into his pocket for his communicator. He grabbed it from the pocket but when he looked down at he realized it had busted."Damn,"was all Midoryia could say under his breath.He then looked down at the girl hiding behind him and placed a hand around the back of her head."You should go join you class sweetie so you don't get hurt."

"O-Okay."The dark-haired child then took off and joined her peers.

Izuku stood tall with his arms hanging by his sides. His emerald eyes were locked on the man blond man stepping outside. The villain was twice the size of Izuku and had spiky blond hair. The man wore a red tank-top, dark pants, black combat boots, and an all too familiar scar along the left side of his face. Muscular grinned as he walked and cracked his knuckles."It's been a long time."

Deku stayed motionless and only gave the killer a smile."You should've stayed in prison."

"What's the fun in that! No one in there could put up a fight quite like you."

Deku pointed to the street beside the playground."How about we take this over there."

"The boss man wouldn't be too happy if I did that."

Midoryia couldn't even say anything before the dangerous man charged at him. Izuku was fast and easily evaded the attack, and as he moved the dirt below them was kicked into Musucular's eyes. Deku raised his fists and waited for the blond to turn around. The hero knew how the villain fought and understood he was in for a brawl. The large menace activated his quirk and threw a overhand left and Izuku, but the hero easily evaded the attack. He then countered the punch with a blow to the gut of Muscular. A gasp escaped the blond's mouth, but he reacted quickly by slamming his right fist into Deku's back.

Izuku was sent to the ground, however instead of becoming the victim of another blow he shot through the terrifying man's legs and wrapped his arms around the villains abdomen. Deku then slammed Muscular into the ground. Muscular let out a hearty laugh and spat out a molar."You're as strong as ever!"

Izuku didn't pay attention to the man's compliment, but instead focused on his statement from earlier.' The boss man?' While in his thought Deku was caught off guard and kicked by muscular.

The blow sent Izuku into the ground. Deku somersaulted to his feet and watched curiously as a dark void began to appear. Izuku's heart stopped as he watched Shigaraki, Toga, and Dabi step through. Seconds later a second portal was created as Kurogiri appeared and Izuku's hands were warped into the ground below him. Deku's brow wrinkled as he struggled to rip his hands from their imprisonment.

The light blue-haired Tomura slowly walked along the mulch and wrapped his left hand along a swing set resting in the playground. The metal began to slowly disintegrate, but the slim man stopped as it began to decay and put his hands behind his back."It feels good to be free!" Everyone couldn't see the sinister smile behind the hands gripping the man's face, but his voice gave away the expression."Do you remember that day you locked all of us up."The man turned around as he spoke and pointed to his fellow villains."It was the first big break of your career."

The villains behind Shigaraki all occupied themselves in different manners. Himiko played with the blade in her hand,and had a sinister smile painted across her face, and Dabi seemed uninterested as he usually did.

Muscular let out a groan in frustration as Tomura approached Midoryia with an outstretched hand."You said I'd get to have plenty of time with him!"

Shigaraki stopped walking and slowly turned to face the blond man. The slender villain's hand twitched in frustration at the interruption."You had you're time!"The blue-haired man's voice lowered in tone."Besides-our time table has been pushed up." Tomura then turned away from the hulking man and tilted his head at Deku."So what has it been like for the past three years?"Shigaraki leaned down as he inched towards Deku and leisurely brought his hand from his back and to Izuku's chest.

Deku growled as he felt his costume slowly melt and soon his skin was to follow."What do these kids have to do with me and you?"

Tomura lifted a single finger from Midoryia and continued his spill."Kids?This is about children-but more so a single boy." Understanding of the predicament flickered in Midoryia's eyes."The funny thing is after what happened with the baboon of a man, I figured you would've hid your loved ones-but no. You instead went everywhere with them in the public and even got a girl pregnant."

Izuku continued to struggle as he tried to escape Kurogiri's hold on him."You better get out of here soon, because the second I escape I'll make sure every single one of you are put into solitary confinement."

Shigaraki jumped back and giddily put his hands together."We know, and that's why we aren't going to waste anytime like before." The evil man then snapped his fingers and Himiko skipped to where Warto was standing and grabbed the boy by the hood of his pullover.

The yellow-eyed girl smiled."Oh my-you are a cutie!" The blond boy struggled but he wasn't able to escape.

"You know I'll find you,"growled Izuku with his teeth clinched.

Tomura scratched his chin."Of course you will, but that shouldn't be for a while." The skinny villain then turned around and walked towards his partners in crime. As he reached the group the imprisonment of Deku's hands was released and the hero broke into a dash. But he wasn't fast enough and the entire squadron of villains and Ko were engulfed by a void of darkness. Izuku reached out, but he missed Tomura by only a few millimeters and he tumbled to the ground as he grabbed only the air. The messy-haired man hit the ground hard and landed on his knees. He let out his frustrations by slamming his fist into the ground ans screaming."Dammit !" The once whole swing set behind the hero collapsed and multiple pro heroes arrived on the scene with sorrowful looks.

Originally I was hesitant to do this cause it kinda feels like a knock off, but people seemed to want something like this so why not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.8K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
13.8K 199 37
Uraraka and Midoriya are strangers until fate pulls them together as third years during a near fatal mission. During this supposedly snowy and cheerf...
53.6K 610 22
a fanfiction about Deku/ Izuku Midoriya and Creati/ Momo Yaoyorozu from an alternate universe. This story focuses on two students of UA experiencing...
32.5K 1.4K 26
Ochaco Uraraka regrets her mistake eight years ago. Getting talked out of marrying the one true love of her life, and rejecting him unmercifully, Och...