Birmingham Disciplinary Schoo...

HoldinOnToDaylight द्वारा

{ Discontinued } Harry and Liam are "troublemaker". They don't listen to their parents, start fights in schoo... अधिक

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
No Chapter
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Me stupid, me forgot
Character Ask! -1
Character Ask! -2
31
32
33
34
35
I'm sorry guys...
Hello again

14

27.8K 843 916
HoldinOnToDaylight द्वारा

WEDNESDAY

School went by without any problems the next day. Luke told Louis and Harry the day before that his dad, the principal, wants to talk to them after their classes. Obviously over what happened the day before at lunch.

So after class Harry finds himself sitting in a chair next to Louis. Nick is there too and looks pretty full of himself.

Harry wants to punch him.

"You all know why you are here, correct?" Mr. Hemmings asks, looking at all three boys.

"Because he disrespected me." Nick says, pointing lazily at Harry, Louis sitting between Nick and Harry. "What will his punishment be, Mr. Hemmings?"

Harry bites his lip not to yell at this guy. Is he right in his head? Why should Harry be punished when he started it all?

"That is non of your concerns, Mr. Grimshaw." the principal says stern. "I wanna know what happened exactly. Please start, Mr. Grimshaw."

"Why is he starting?" Harry complains. This asshole will definitely lie about what happened. Harry is very sure of this.

"Mr. Styles, did I give you permission to talk?"

Harry scoffs, crossing his arms. "Just because he is a dominant." he grumbles audible for everyone, pronouncing the dominant in a sarcastic way.

"Harry, please." Louis says, leaning towards his sub.

"Yea, listen to your daddy." Nick mocks. Harry wants to say something back, but catches Louis's warning eye. So he shuts up and looks at his knees.

"Mr. Grimshaw, I don't wann hear another--" The principal is interrupted by a knocking on the door. "Come in." he says with a sigh.

"Ah, Mr. Grimshaw. So good that you could make it." Hemmings says to the person entering the office.

"No problem. What happened that I am needed here?"

And Harry's blood runs cold. His eyes widen as the voice alone lets a cold shiver run down is back, and not a good one. His breathing gets heavier and he tries to calm his heartbeat down, but it doesn't work. Too many painful memories crashing down on the 18 year old boy.

"Just a little incident at lunch yesterday." Hemming says, not noticing the curly haired boys distress. Louis though does notice and looks at him concerned. "Your son and Mr. Styles here got into some trouble, pouring soup over each others heads." the principal explains.

"I did nothing wrong." Nick claims fake innocent, looking up at his father.

Harry's head snaps up, glaring at Nick. "You started this shit! I didn't even know you exist until yesterday!" he exclaims angry.

"Harry--" Louis tries to calm him, but the green eyed boy raises his hand, looking at Louis.

"No, Louis. I'm not gonna sit here and let him talk shit about me like that." He glares back at Nick before his eyes move up to the man standing behind Grimshaw. His eyes are hard, no sign of any emotions in them. "And now I know why you are such an ass. You learned from the best." he seethes.

"Mr. Styles this is quite--"

"No, Andrew. I am proud he learned to open his mouth." the man says mockingly, smirking at Harry. "Even though I always knew you would be a submissive. I mean, you were always so fixed on your mother and sis--"

"Leave mum and Gemma out of this, asshole." Harry says, standing up. His chair falls backwards because of the force Harry stood up with. He points at the man. "Don't you dare bring them into this."

"Harry, that's quite enough." Louis says stern.

"C'mon, listen to you dominant."

Harry narrows his eyes. "Shut your fucking mouth." he says scarily calm.

The man crosses his arms. "Do you talk like this to your old man? To your dad?" he asks smirking even more.

The green eyed boy turns to Mr. Hemmings. "If you wanna know what happened, ask Luke to send you the video. There you can clearly see him" he points at Nick "poured soup over me without any reason. I just gave him a taste of his own medicine." Harry turns back to his father. "And you are not my father. You are barely my producer. You lost the right of being my father as you started to beat me up." he says before storming out of the principals office.

Louis looks shocked at the man that apparently is Harry's father. And who beat Harry up?

"Shame on you for losing such an amazing son." Louis says as he stands up from his chair, glaring at the man he always thought was Nicks father.

He scoffs. "No son of mine is a faggot who paints his nails and dresses up in his sisters clothes." he says, eyes narrowed.

Louis looks at Nick, who stares frowning at his knees. Then he looks back at Mr. Grimshaw. "Come near Harry and I will not hesitate to call the police." And with this he leaves the principal office as well, going to find Harry.

-

Harry is just a few feet away, leaning against a tree with a cigarette between his fingers, smoke escaping through his lips. His jaw is clenched as he wills back his tears that are threatening to spill.

He looks up as he hears the door open and groans as he sees Louis. The boy pushes himself off the tree and starts walking towards the houses.

"Harry." Louis says, jogging to catch up with his submissive. When he is next to him he holds out his hand. "Give me the pack."

Harry glances at Louis and scoffs, taking another drag from his cancer stick.

"Harry, give me the pack. Now." Louis says more stern. As the boy still doesn't move to do as told the blue eyed young man grabs his arm tightly and stops, causing Harry to stop as well.

"What the--"

"Now, Harry."

The green eyes narrow at him before he reaches into his back pocket and placing the pack into Louis outstreched hand roughly.

"Where did you even hide this?" the dominant asks surprised. He is sure Harry didn't have them on him throughout the day.

After an expecting eyebrow raise from Louis, Harry answers. "Hid them beneath some stones next to the tree I was leaning on."

Louis shakes his head. "Put it out." he then says.

"No, let me finish it. It's not--"

"Put. It. Out." Louis says again, pronouncing every word in a challenging tone.

"No, I'm not your dog who listens to every command you give! I'm my own person and I decide that I finish that sm--"

Louis takes the cigarette out of Harry's hand and let's it fall to the ground before stomping it out. "We went over this before, Harry. You are not a dog or a slave or any kind of that. What I decide is for your own good." he says calmly. "Let's go home and talk, okay?"

"Do I have a choice?" Harry grumbles. He crosses his arms and starts walking, Louis going next to him.

Louis doesn't exactly know what happened between Harry and his father, but he always knew it's nothing good. The encounter they just had just proofs him right. He hopes Harry will tell him what's going on when he asks back at their home.

Harry on the other hand has no intentions on telling Louis anything. This is something he does not want to share with anyone - not even Liam. Liam knows that he and his father had some issues, but he doesn't know anything specific. And Harry wants to keep it this way. No one needs to know - no one can know about what happened. He can't trust anyone with this. If not even his own mum believed him, why should anyone else? Why should Louis believe him? And Harry isn't weak. He doesn't need help with his past. He just pushes it away as usually. It'll all be fine.

Won't it?

--&--

Around 14 hours til Two of Us! I am so excited and ready to cry!

Hope you guys liked the chapter and to get to know a little more about Harry and his past.

That Nick's dad (stepdad) is Harry's real dad was a sudden decision I made and I hope y'all cool with it. I mean, you don't have a choice, really😁😄

If you have any wishes or ideas for this story or what you would like to see or happen, just leave a comment or text me privately. I don't bite (usually)☺

Also, what do you guys think of a character ask a little later in the story? I never did one of those but wouls try it out if you have some questions. You can ask any character in the story and me.

So if you wanna do it, leave a comment and I'll put the names of the main characters at the end of a future chapter so you can ask away☺

Anyways!

I love you all and see you in the next chapter💕

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

468K 17.4K 26
"Okay, are we done here?" Louis says as almost a whisper, avoiding eye contact with Harry. "Depends." Harry answers. "On what?" Harry steps even cl...
32.5K 1.6K 26
[COMPLETED] "Loving can heal Loving can mend your souls And it's the only thing I know I swear it will get easier" - Photograph by Ed Highest ranki...
54.7K 1.3K 27
Harry is a troubled 18 year old. He starts fights, he lashes out for no reason, he is alway angry. One day his mum has had enough and sends him off t...
3.2K 69 16
Join Harry and Louis as they come out to the world and the consequences this brings. A crazy fan, that would do anything to make Harry hers ,no matte...