Fairy Tail Adventure Resort (...

By makasxru

The Fairy Tail guild has been whisked away to a hotel. Plans awaited them, unexpected arrivals from other gui... More

Currently Under Changes.
Chapter one : Going on vacation?
Chapter two : Lets go!
Chapter three : On the plane
Chapter four : Arriving
Chapter five : Pool party
Chapter six : Rock climbing
Chapter seven : The obstacle course
Chapter eight : Treasure hunt
Chapter nine : Find the rings
Chapter ten : The nightmare
Chapter eleven : Visiting him
Chapter twelve : Paintball
Chapter thirteen : First date
Chapter fourteen : The other guilds
Chapter fifteen : Concert
Chapter sixteen : Fancy dress party
Chapter seventeen : Rescued
Chapter eighteen : Ice bucket challenge
Chapter nineteen : Off to the bookstore
Chapter twenty one : The renaissance fair
Chapter twenty two : Renaissance Fair (part 2)
Chapter twenty three : The eventful date
Chapter twenty four : Juvia vs Natsu
Chapter twenty five : Breakfast
Chapter twenty six : Open gate of the rainbows?
Chapter twenty seven : Rise and shine
Chapter twenty eight : Ren and Sherry's wedding
Chapter twenty nine : Want to dance?
Chapter thirty : Want to dance? (part 2)
Chapter thirty one : Gaming
Chapter thirty two : It isn't a date!
Chapter thirty three : Training
Chapter thirty four : Looking for a needle in a haystack
Chapter thirty five : The flower blooming Capital
Chapter thirty six : Merry Christmas!
Chapter thirty seven : Merry Christmas! (part 2)
Chapter thirty eight : The fight
Chapter thirty nine : Pranks
Chapter forty : Mount Hakobe (Part 1)
Chapter forty one : Mount Hakobe (part 2)
Chapter forty two : Revenge
Chapter forty three : Acting differently?
Chapter forty four : Let's not give children nightmares
Chapter forty five : Goodbye
Chapter forty six : Home
Epilogue
Thank You.
BONUS #1
BONUS #2
BONUS #3
Time To Vote!
Results + 10 Facts About Me.
Prompt Ideas?

Chapter twenty : Feeling ill

10.4K 302 261
By makasxru

"I still can't believe you're not coming." Lucy patted Levy's back.

Levy sniffed "yeah me too." Levy said weakly.

Levy was currently sat on the couch with a blanket over her and jammies on watching American horror story while the others got ready for the renaissance fair. She had gotten a serious cold from someone. 

Erza was sitting reading a magazine waiting on the others. She had requipped into a red long dress on with some yellow string holding her black corset on. "Yes it is a shame you seem like the kind of person who would like renaissance fairs." 

Levy nodded "yeah I guess."

Juvia came out of her room in a long blue dress, the corset was a darker blue and the strings were black. Juvia fiddled with the strings "these dresses are so uncomfortable."

Lucy rolled her eyes "you just have the strings too tight come over here."

Juvia walked over to Lucy and she loosened out the strings Juvia sighed happily "thank you." Juvia looked over at Levy who was still watching American horror story "I feel so bad you can't make it."

Levy waved her hand "no it's totally fine."

Lucy said "well we will get you a souvenir." Lucy was dressed as a faerie she had a purple corset on and then her skirt was in a shredded design there was purples, greens and blues on her skirt it reached her knees. She wore some brown boots and put a purple flower in her hair.

Levy smiled "thanks." Levy coughed a little and sneezed. Levy groaned and grabbed a tissue wiping her nose.

Mira burst into the room "have any of you guys seen the traitor?!" Mira shouted at them.

Levy sniffed "um what traitor?"

Mira put her hands on her hips "Gajeel has ran off somewhere and I can't find him! That traitor said he was going but it was all lies! He disappeared this morning!" Mira groaned then studied Levy she blinked "why have you not changed?" 

Levy gulped "I have a serious cold.."

Mira's eyes darkened "a cold!"

Levy added on "and.. and I got food poisoning! You know puke everywhere!" 

At first the girls cocked their heads because she was lying about food poisoning then cringed at the thought of little Levy being sick. Mira huffed "fine then obviously you can't go."

Levy sighed happily.

Mira said "well we have to go know! There's no way I'm going to find that traitor but when he comes back he is getting hell." Mira smirked evilly then in a flash changed back to her smiling happy self "well let's go!"

The girls said good bye to Levy and left leaving Levy alone.

Levy sneezed and paused the TV then walked into the kitchen she grabbed some Ben & jerry's then said to it "well I guess it's just you and me."

Levy walked into the main room and pressed play.

20 MINUTES LATER

Levy was still watching TV when she heard a knock at... the window?

Levy looked over at the window and saw Gajeel on the other side standing on the ledge. Levy's eyes widened and she shot up opening the window "what the hell are you doing?!"

Gajeel shrugged "I dodn't want to go to a stupid renaissance fair and the guys window was locked."

Levy crossed her arms "why didn't you use the entrance to the hotel?"

"Mira set a sensor up by the doors, so if I walked through it would sense iron magic and I would be done for and have to go to the stupid fair." Gajeel rolled his eyes "so are you gonna let me in shorty?"

Levy huffed and let him jump into the room. Levy felt slightly woozy after standing up so fast Levy sneezed and went into the kitchen she got some paracetamol and swallowed it.

When she turned Gajeel stood by the door "so what's wrong with you?"

"I have a cold." Levy walked past him and onto the couch.

"Oh." Gajeel patted her head a little too hard "well get better shrimp." His voice sounded actually concerned.

Levy smiled "thank you."

Gajeel looked around and then asked "want me to hang out with you then?" Gajeel looked away "you know because you're alone..."

Levy smiled "sure."

Gajeel plopped himself down next to her "what are you watching?"

"Well I was watching American Horror story and was about to put something else on when you came in." Levy got an idea "oh! How about we watch the Coraline I love that movie!"

Gajeel nodded "uh okay I've not seen that."

"Oh it's great!" 

Gajeel shot up from his seat "I almost forgot! Give me a sec shrimp!" Gajeel then shot out of the room.

"Okay then..." Levy said to herself. Levy went onto her netflix on the TV and got ready to play Coraline.

Levy was beginning to think Gajeel wasn't coming back but then he came back in holding something that Levy couldn't make out.

Gajeel sat back down and handed her the object it was her copy of The Maze Runner she then remembered giving it to him on the way to the airport. Gajeel said "it was pretty good."

Levy smiled she honestly didn't think he would read it but he did. She grinned at him "I have the sequel at home if you want it?"

Gajeel nodded.

Levy pressed play and they sat together watching the movie.

TIME SKIP

The credits rolled and Levy brought her knees up to her chest "I love that movie!" She turned to Gajeel "what did you think?"

"It was good." Gajeel said casually.

Levy smiled and he smiled back.

Gajeel then asked her something Levy would have never thought she would hear "so Levy I was gonna ask you yesterday. Well... I was wondering if you wanted to go out get food later?"

Levy blinked at him. Was it a date? She was shocked to say the least. Should she say yes or no? Levy did kind of like Gajeel...

Levy nodded "I'd love to."

Gajeel grinned "I'll get you outside your door at 5." He didn't wait for Levy to reply he just walked out saying "see you later shrimp!" Then he left the room leaving Levy gaping.

"I have a date..." Levy whispered.

Levy smiled and laughed.

Just then the door opened and revealed the girls coming back inside.

Lucy spotted Levy smiling in the middle of the room "why are you so happy? Aren't people with cold's supposed to be sad?"

Levy said to them "guys guess what?"

Lucy guessed "did you finish a good book?"

Erza guessed "you ate some strawberry cake?"

Juvia guessed "well you couldn't have gone out and Gajeel didn't come. I think it's something to do with Gajeel?"

Levy nodded "I have a date with Gajeel today."

And then their jaws dropped to the floor.

Mira barreled into the door "my Gajevy sense is tingling!"

Levy face palmed "yes I have a date."

Mira fist pumped the air "yes! Don't mess this up Levy!"

Levy sighed "I won't I won't."

Mira then grinned evilly and twisted her head to Lucy "you know what that means.." Lucy gulped as Mira whispered in her ear "you're next."

Mira then left the room in a flash.

The girls chatted about what will happen at the date and what she should wear and then Levy asked "so how was the renaissance fair?"

"Well..." Erza began.

***

I decided to do 2 chapters this weekend for you guys because I love you! Also it's my birthday next week so I don't know when I'll have the chance to upload I also have a math test coming up :c.

I hope you liked this chapter! I certainly did! The next one will be what happened at the fair and then the one after that will be Gajeel and Levy's date!

Thank you for 2,800 reads! I love you all!

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 162 36
Gruvia, NaLu, GaLe, Miraxus, Elfgreen, Jerza, Rowen, Ships for life!!! What's happens when Fairy Tail gets modern technology? Crazy..... Warning: som...
906 0 13
what if a bunch of teenagers show up to the guild one day claiming Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Jellal, Freed, Elfman, Lyon, Eve, Hibiki and ren are there fat...
1.3K 26 21
This is a Nalu fanfic. Natsu strolls through the park one summer day and decides to sit in a park, a beautiful blonde asked to sit next to him and ha...
17K 188 11
Lemons. Nalu Gruvia Gale Jerza and more. Watch how they all end up together in a bunch or short stories. Love is in the air. I do not own fairy tail...