Mr. Nobody (Lisa x reader)

De InteeraPhachanh

Y/N: why do you even love me? why can't you just hate me like everyone else? Lisa: because you are different... Mais

Background
First day of school
Birthday
Dad
Fight
Hospital
Dance
Dance 0.2
Not update
Sasaeng
Camping
Confession
Heartbroken
Apologies
Good bye
rosie's solo
Death
Life
Fun
Jennie and Kai
Practice
School
My boyfriend
Over
Taken
not an update
Kiss and Make up?
Blackpink US tour
Getting over
Hostage
Decision
COMEBACK!?!
Sharing my photos
COACHELLA
Years that passed
Blackpink Fort Worth Concert
Important
Man
Safe
Happy Anniversary
Angry Chipmunk
Important
Confused
Ring
Operation Proposal pt. 1
Operation Proposal pt. 2
Mr. Nobody 1.0
Mr. Nobody 2.0

Memories

1.3K 43 13
De InteeraPhachanh

Third-person POV

Lisa: you're right Rosie. I need to talk to him now.

Jennie: *hears her phone ring and answers* hello? oh hi Felix. wait what?? hold on what is going on speak slowly. FELIX COME THE HELL DOWN AND TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!!! I'm putting you on speaker so we can all hear. *puts on speaker*

Felix: *takes deep breath* Chanbin in background: ARE YOU GOING TO TELL THEM OR WHAT?!?!

Felix: SHUT UP BINNIE!! YA CHANNIE HYUNG!!

Bang Chan: Is Y/N with you guys?!?!

Lisa: no he isn't we got into a fight and he left with Sorn.

Jeongin: SORN ANIII SHE IS BAD!!!!

Jennie: why are you saying she is bad?

Woojin: it's okay Jeongin it's okay I'm here.

Seungmin: she tried to rape Jeongin when we landed here.

Lisa: MWO!?!

Bang Chan: where is Y/N??

Chaeyoung: we don't know he left like about 2 hours ago.

Bang Chan: BLOODY HELL!!!! TRACK HIS PHONE NOW I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!! FELIX HERE

Lisa: guys what is happening???

Felix: we are staying at the same hotel as you guys which is down the block it shouldn't take him that long to come back.

Changbin: HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TELL THEM!?!

FELIX: I DON'T KNOW HYUNG!!

Jisung: *stanches the phone from Felix*

Y/N IS MISSING!!!!!!

Lisa: WAIT WHAT!?! UNNIE HE CAN'T BE MISSING!!!! *cries a river*

Chaeyoung: LISA IT'S OKAY WE WILL FIND HIM DON'T WORRY

Jennie: unnie call Jin oppa now he needs to know

Jisoo: already ahead of you. *calls Jin* JIN!!!

Jin: MWO!?! (what) WHA'T HAPPENING ARE YOU OKAY!?!

Jisoo: Y/N IS MISSING!!!

Jin: MWO!?! I'LL TRY TO CONTACT HIM STAY WHERE YOU ARE OKAY

Jisoo: thanks jagiya

Jin: no problem jagiya

Jisoo: he is going to contact him right now.

Jin POV

Where the heck did Y/N go!?! AI

Jimin: hyung?? what's wrong?

Jin: Y/N ssi is missing

Taehyung: mwo?? no he isn't he is in Thailand with his group and blackpink.

Jin: he is missing taetae Jisoo just called me.

Namjoon: we have to track him down some how.

J-hope: I FOUND HIM!!!!

Jin: MWO?!?!

J-hope: there are fans in Thailand tweeting that he is walking down the streets all depressed. what did Lisa ssi do??

Jin: I don't know I'll call Jisoo back *calls Jisoo* jagiya he is walking around in Thailand looking depressed.

Jisoo: how do you know?

J-hope: there fans that tweeted they see him walking in the streets we don't know where though.

Lisa: I THINK I KNOW WHERE!!! BALI!! (hurry)

Third-person POV

Y/N: What did I do!?!?! WAE!?!! WHY DO YOU HATE ME CAN'T YOU JUST END MY MISERY I HAVE NO ONE NOW WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE I LOVE!!!!

Y/N wandered the dimmed lit up streets of Bangkok with thoughts on why he deserved what he is going through at that time. First, his mother passed, father, Jungkook, and now Lisa his lover doesn't even want to see him because he did something he had no idea he did. Y/N walked around until he stopped at an torn down house, he looked up only to see the building where he first met Lisa. He didn't think he would ever see this place ever again, however this time all the pain is coming at him once more. Y/N sighed and walked in the worn down house without knowing where his feet would lead him. He had stopped in the middle of the living room he believed. The house full of memories where he was happy with joy and filled with love once before. The place where him and Lisa promised it would be their home. Tears filled Y/N's eyes as memories filled his head like a tsunami crashing in.

Flashback

Little Y/N: mommy can pokpok sleepover!!!

Mother: yes she may but she has to ask he mommy first.

Little Lisa: my mommy said it was okay Ms. Jeon

Mother: then it's alright with me and pranpriya? (lisa's real name before she changed it)

Little Lisa: yes ma'am

Mother: call me auntie okay no it better to call me mom too since Y/N likes you

Little Y/N: MOM REALLY!?!?! THAT WAS SO NOT COOL!!

Little Lisa: so you don't like me? *tears up*

Little Y/N: I I I ugh seriously mom *grabs Lisa's hand and takes her to his room and hugging her* I don't like you pokpok. *looks at Lisa* I I love you okay, I know we are like 8 but I love you I know I do because you make me happy *smiles*

Little Lisa: *kisses cheek and blushes* I love you too Y/N/N promise me we will wait until we are older and get married *holds out pinky*

Little Y/N: *blushes* I promise pokpok *does pinky swear*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 years later

Y/N: Lili I don't want you to go, but the same time I do.

Lisa: it's okay Y/N wait for me I'll be back before you know it.

Y/N: what do you mean by that!?! you are going to follow your dreams!!! go follow your dreams instead it's okay

Lisa: but Y/N I can't just leave you here. your mom is gone who are you going to stay with.

Y/N: we talked about it already remember your parents offered me to stay with them until I get back on my feet. also my dad and brother are probably going to take me away.

Lisa: *holds Y/N's hands* it's okay I'm happy that you won't be alone

Y/N: but Lisa I want to stay here and not to Korea

Lisa: what you have to I'll be there!!

Y/N: REALLY!?! OKAY THEN I'LL GO!! pokpok your flight go i'll see you soon

Lisa: okay Y/N see you soon and don't forget about contacting each other everyday and don't forget about our promise!!

Y/N: I WON'T LOVE YOU pokpok

Lisa: LOVE YOU TOO Y/N/N

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

end of flashback

Y/N POV

Pokpok where are you??? you lied to me. and I've fallen for someone else that isn't you and now I'm hurting. where are you pokpok we promised each other you broke that promise.

Sorry for not updating my readers. I'm going to update again while I still have the plot inside my head hehe. but hey I was thinking on giving my lovely and handsome readers a fandom name I was thinking about calling you guys my teas because my name is Inteera get it In tea hehe okay I'll stop but I'm serious doesn't it sound cute. but on the bright side so Blackpink has the North America tour and one of their concerts are in Fort Worth which is like 2 hours away from Houston where I live and I HAVE A HIGH POSSIBILITY ON GOING LIKE AHHHH I GET TO SEE THEM IN REAL LIFE BEFORE I GRADUATE LIKE THAT IS HUGE!! I find Blackpink as one of my inspirations in life because they don't give up no matter what they give so much motivational advice that makes me do what I want in my future. Music is one even if it's in different languages, it brings everyone into a whole. And with that being said do what you guys want to do, no one is going to stop you it's your own path. There isn't a path until you start making one, so take this from authornim and follow your dreams either big or small, ordinary or extraordinary. No one is going to stop you the only person that can is yourself. :) I'll update soon thanks for reading this note thank you my readers *cough cough teas*

NYEONGAN

~AUTHORNIM

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2K 142 9
" If loving someone whole heartedly is right , then how can she be wrong, and If she is right , how can I be right too? because both person cannot...
103K 2K 38
"Why does Jennie want them to fight?" -Rosé "This is Chaos" -BTS "You don't understand Chaeyoung-ah" -Lisa "Why do I need to fight you?" -Liam ...
162K 9.1K 181
some incorrect bangpink quotes; very correct actually.
12.1K 390 16
Lalisa Manoban, the girls who everyone adores because of her attitude and personality. Park Jimin, the famous boy who is Lisa's childhood friends. H...