Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... Еще

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

12. stuck on you

1.3K 27 6
Boonannaxdd

12. stuck on you

Steal Your Heart - Austin Moon
"you're a good girl, the perfect picture of an angel's smile, from a magazine, and i know so week the side of you, no one's ever seen.."

***

"hey," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, as he walked down the hallway with Finn beside him as everyone was staring at them, "uh, hi,"

Finn chuckled at Spencer, when he pats his brother's back as he goes past the cheerio and Spencer, when he points at the cheerios who stared at him and Spencer with a smirk on his face.

"ladies," Spencer stuffed his hands into his pockets, "so.." the cheerio looked up at Spencer, "i was wondering if you'd be my valentine?"

Spencer took his hand out of his pocket when he sees the cheerio holding a bag of sweets in love shapes for him, "uh," Spencer scratched the back of his neck when his cheeks go red, "why?"

"why? what?" Spencer looked down at her, "why are you giving me these? you could have any guy you want in this school because you're a cheerio and you want me,"

Mandy, the cheerio shrugs her shoulders, "yeah, i saw your game last week," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "you weren't at the cheerleading competition?"

Mandy shook her head, "no, i was sick but instead of going home, one of my friends dragged me towards the bleachers," Spencer half smiled, "and i saw you make the winning touchdown,"

"and-" Spencer looked back down at Mandy, "i love your end zones dances," Spencer chuckled, "oh, thanks,"

Mandy looked at Spencer, "so, can you take these?" she motions towards the bag of sweets in her hands, "okay, but i can't be your valentine,"

Mandy shrugged her shoulders, "at least i tried," she put the sweets into his hands when Spencer smiled, "oh, i didn't catch your name!"

Mandy looks at Spencer over her tanned shoulder, "i'm Mandy Vanderwaal!" Spencer nods his head, when he hid the sweets in his letterman jacket when he goes towards his locker.

Spencer opened his locker, when he hid the valentine day sweets behind his textbooks, Spencer had got handed lots of sweets when he came into school this morning by some cheerios and he ate it in geometry.

"hey," Spencer quickly closed his locker, when Quinn leaned against Spencer's locker, "hi," Spencer smiled at Quinn, when he leaned in and kissed Quinn's pale cheek.

"i like this," he looked down at Quinn's outfit, "i know you miss being on the cheerios, but.." Quinn pressed her lips against Spencer's when she sees Finn looking at them from beside a cheerio.

"wow," Spencer leaned his forehead against Quinn's, "i love you," Spencer closed his blue eyes, when Quinn just stroked his tanned cheek, "i love you so much,"

Spencer presses his lips against Quinn's pale cheek, "i'll see you in glee club," Quinn nods her head when she smiled at him, "yeah,"

***

Kurt held up a pillow with two dogs in the middle as Blaine stood beside Spencer and Victoria, "okay," Kurt looked at them, "i'm all for flair, but these valentine day decorations are just tacky,"

Kurt looked at the pillow, "i mean," Spencer and Victoria both frown, "what the hell is this supposed to be?" Spencer rolled his blue eyes at his stepbrother, "it's clearly puppy love,"

Blaine nods his head, "it's cute," Blaine smirked at Spencer and his twin sister, who fist bumps him, "come on," Blaine hands the pillow back to Kurt, "ooh,"

the pillow started making noises, "i love you!" Blaine and Victoria smiled, "adorable," Kurt put the pillow back, "oh, this is creepy,"

"it's a simple excuse to seek candy and greeting cards on a holiday," Blaine shook his head, "not true,"

Spencer looked at his stepbrother, "Kurt, people have been celebrating valentine's day for centuries," Blaine smirked, "and call us a hopeless romantic, but it's my and Victoria's favourite holiday,"

Victoria nods her head with a bright smile on her face, Spencer looked at Blaine, "mine's valentine's day, christmas, Easter and thanksgiving are my favourite holidays,"

"really?" Blaine shrugged his shoulders, "i think there's something really great about a day where you're encouraged to just lay it all on the line and say to somebody, i'm in love with you,"

Kurt stared at Blaine, when Victoria and Spencer now knew that Kurt has a crush on Blaine, "you know?" Spencer nods his head, "i know the feeling,"

Blaine smiled, "and this year, i want to do something really radical," Blaine looked at Kurt, "so i need you opinion on this,"

Blaine let out a breath, "well, there's this guy that i sort of... like, and i've only known him for a little while," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "but i wanted to tell him that i think my feelings are starting to change into something.. deeper,"

Blaine let out a breath, when he looked at Kurt, "so i have to ask, do you think it's too much to sing to somebody on Valentine's Day?" Kurt smiled, "not at all,"

Blaine steppes towards the cashier, "what can i get you?" Spencer smiled at cashier, "uh, two hot chocolate for these two," Blaine points towards Spencer and Victoria who both smile, "a medium drip, and a grande nonfat mocha for this guy,"

Blaine smiled, "and maybe i can get them to split three of those cupid cookies," Kurt looked at Blaine, "you know my coffee order?"

Blaine turns to Kurt when Spencer and Victoria both rolled their eyes, "of course i do," the cashier looks at Blaine, "that'll be $15.20,"

Spencer and Kurt went into their pockets, "don't even bother, dummy," Blaine looked at his best friend and Kurt, "it's on me," Blaine hands the money towards the cashier, "keep the change,"

Spencer nods his head, "okay, Blaine," Blaine looked at Spencer, "come to the diner, and i'll give you a free milkshake and fries for this," Blaine smiled at Spencer, "thanks.."

***

"all right," Spencer wrapped his arm around Quinn's shoulder when Victoria frowned from besides Spencer, "guys," Mr Schuester drew a heart shape around the word, LOVE.

Spencer held Victoria's hand in his, as Quinn just smiled at her boyfriend, "i have one word for you,"

Brittany raised her hand from beside Samaria, "Brittany," Mr Schuester smiled at the blonde head, "is it love?"

Samaria furrowed her eyebrows when Sam has his arm around her, when Brittany turns to her boyfriend, "i'm totally going to graduate now,"

Mr Schuester rubbed the pen in between his hands, "Valentine's Day is coming up," Spencer squeezes Quinn's shoulder and Victoria's hand as Santana frowned down at them, "so for this week's lesson, i want you guys to pick a partner,"

Brittany wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's shoulders when Quinn put her hand onto Spencer's chest, "because you're going to sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song,"

Mercedes put her head back, when Maisy did the same, "yeah," Puck looked at Lauren, "find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you,"

"now partner up," Spencer smiled at Quinn, when he moved his hand away from Victoria's hand, "Mr Schue,"

Finn looked at Mr Schuester, Finn held his hand up, "can i say something?" Mr Schuester watched as Finn came towards him, "i just wanted to point out that for the first time, an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting slushied,"

the new directions clapped their hands when Sean, Micaela, Spencer and Samaria bit onto their lips, "i think the fact is that i led the football team to a conference championship,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "might have something to do with it," Spencer shook his head, "no, actually it was me who actually led the football team to a conference championship, not you,"

Finn rolled his brown eyes, "okay, the fact is," Spencer glared at Finn, "that we're the closest things that this glee club has to a celebrity right now,"

Micaela raised her hand, "actually, i think the only celebrity we have in here is the football players apart from you," Finn glared at Micaela, "whatever, and just like a famous athlete, i want to give to a charity,"

Finn smiled, "you guys," the new directions furrowed their eyebrows at Finn, "what the hell is he talking about?"

Mercedes shrugged her shoulders at her twin sister, "i have no idea," Spencer looked back at them, "me either,"

"so," Finn looked at the new directions, "i'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch," Spencer rolled his blue eyes, "and donating the proceeds to glee club to help us.."

Mercedes raised her hand, "don't even act like you're trying to help this glee club out," Maisy nods her head, "yeah, because you just want to kiss a bunch of girls, who would probably want to kiss Spencer more than you,"

Spencer smirks, "i've kissed Finn," Santana looked at Finn, "and can i just say? not worth a buck," Santana shook her head, "i would, however, pay a hundred dollars to jiggle one of his man-boobs,"

Spencer put his hand over his mouth, when he started laughing, "do you ever get tired of tearing other people down?" Santana shook her head, "no, not really,"

"cause you always just seem to do be meddling in everybody else's business," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at his twin brother, "oh, please,"

Santana looked behind her, "you guys love me," Quinn looked at Spencer, who just bit onto his lip, "i keep it real, and i'm hilarious,"

"actually, you're just a bitch," Spencer turns to Quinn and Lauren, when he frowned at his girlfriend and then looked towards Lauren, "what the hell?"

"whoa! whoa!" the new directions's eyes widened, "okay, i'm sorry," Spencer shook his head, "you've just got eyes for my man,"

Spencer frowned, "and who's your man?" Santana looked at Spencer, who just frowned, "no-one forget about it,"

Quinn looked at her latina best friend, "and Finn is right," Spencer looked at Quinn, "are you actually sticking up for him?"

Spencer moves his arm away from Quinn's shoulders, "all you ever do is insult us," Quinn looked over her boyfriend, "three weeks ago, you said you were disappointed that i didn't have a lizard baby,"

Tina looked at Santana from beside Mason, "five minutes ago, you said Mr Schue belonged in a twelve-step program,"

"wait, what?" Mr Schuester looked at Santana from beside Finn, "you're addicted to vests," Rachel looked at Santana, "the truth is, Santana,"

Rachel looked over Brooke and Micaela, towards Santana, "you can dish it out, but you can't take it,"

Santana crossed her arms over her chest, "okay, maybe you're right, maybe i am destined to play the title role in the broadway musical version of Willow,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "but the only job you're going to have is working on a pole!" the new directions's eyes widened, "fine,"

Santana looked at Spencer, "i thought you'd stick up for me, but i guess not," Santana picked up her bag from beside Samaria, "Santana.."

Brooke looked at Rachel, "what the hell was that, Berry?" Santana walked out of the choir room, slamming the door closed, "that was not cool,"

everyone turned towards Spencer, who had his head in his hands, "you thought what," Spencer stood up, taking Quinn's hand off of him, "i thought you guys were her friends, but all you guys actually are is bullies,"

Rachel looked at Spencer, "but, Spence," Spencer shook his head, "i know Santana's a mean, but that is how she was raised, and i thought you'd guys would understand that.."

Spencer grabbed his bag from the platform, when he frowned at his best friends, before he goes past Finn with a glare on his face, "this is your fault,"

Spencer pointed at his twin brother, when he let out a breath, before he looked towards the choir room door, running out of it, looking for Santana.

***

"maybe try rocking back and forth," Brittany looked at her best friend, "people so that in movies,"

Spencer came towards them, "um, Britt," Brittany looked up at Spencer, "can me and Santana talk?" Brittany looked at Santana, when she lightly nods her head, "yeah,"

"hey," Spencer sat down onto the hallway floor, "i'm sorry for not sticking up for you," Santana looked away from Spencer, "i... i know,"

Spencer looked at Santana, when he puts her head into his chest, "it's okay," he wiped her tears away with his thumb, "i'm here, i promise you, i'm always going to stick up for you,"

"i promise," Santana looked up into Spencer's blue eyes, "thank you," Spencer half smiled, when Santana closed her brown eyes putting her head back onto his chest.

***

"are you gonna take me home tonight?" Puck stood in front of the new directions boys who smirked at each other, "ah, down beside that red firelight?"

Santana and Spencer locker eyes, when Spencer moved his eyes away from Santana towards Quinn, who frowned, "are you gonna let it all hang out?"

"Fat-Bottomed Girls," Puck looked at Lauren, when Spencer just rolled his blue eyes playfully alongside Sean and Mike, "you make the rockin' work go round,"

Spencer stood up when he span around before sitting back down when the new directions girls smiled at Spencer.

Mike pats his hand against the spinning chair back, "hey!" the new directions smiled, "i was just a skinning lad, never knew no good from bad,"

"but i knew love before i left my nursery," Spencer nods his head, "left alone with big fat Fanny," Rachel, Mercedes, Santana and Maisy turn towards Lauren, "she was such a naughty nanny,"

"hey, big woman," Puck points at Lauren, when he run his fingers through his Mohawk, "you made a bad boy out of me,"

Puck touched his chest, the new directions girls expect for Lauren clapped their hands, "i've been singing with my band,"

Spencer smiled at his best friends, "cross the water, cross the land," Puck made his way towards Quinn, Brooke and Brittany, "i seem,"

Puck wiggled his butt in front of them staring at Lauren, "ever blue-eyed floozy on the way," Brittany smiled, "hey.."

Brittany and Samaria waved her hands above their heads, "whoo!" Puck looked at the new directions boys, "but their beauty and their style, went kind of smooth after a while,"

Spencer looked up at Finn with a frown on his face, "take me to them lardy ladies every time," the drummer smiled at them, "come on.."

"oh, won't you take me home tonight?" Spencer smiled at Santana, "oh, down beside your red firelight?"

"are you gonna let it all hang out?" Puck looked at Lauren, "Fat-Bottomed Girls, you make the rocking world go round,"

Puck spins around, "yeah.." the new directions boys smiled, "Fat Bottomed Girls.. you make the rocking world go round,"

Puck stood on a chair, "get on your bikes and ride!" Puck jumps down from the chair onto a bottom platform, "ooh, yeah.."

Spencer came towards Santana dancing with her and Quinn when Sean and Sam joined them as Micaela and Samaria were with them, "oh, yeah.."

"them Fat-Bottomed Girls.." Spencer smirks at Puck, "Fat-Bottomed Girls.." Spencer smiled when his eyes met Rachel's, "yeah, yeah...."

"yeah.."

the new directions clapped their hands, "whoo! whoo!" Rachel went towards Puck, "high five," Puck high fived Rachel when Spencer, Sam, Sean and Mike pat Puck's back when they go out of the choir room with Samaria, Quinn, Micaela and Santana.

***

"do you think i should do a kissing booth?" Spencer leaned over the counter in the diner, when he looked at Santana, Brooke, Micaela, Samaria and Mike with Sean beside him, "yeah,"

Samaria nods her head, "lots of girls would rather kiss you than Finn," Santana chuckled, "no offence to Finn,"

Spencer chuckled when he ruffled up Samaria's hair when Blaine comes into the diner, "Blaine, Victoria!" Blaine looked up from his cellphone when Victoria smiled at Spencer, "Spence, hey,"

some of the warblers came into the diner earlier on this morning, sending him looks, "hi," Spencer looked at his friends, "do you want a booth? or do you wanna sit here with them?"

Spencer motions towards his best friends, "sure," Victoria sat down beside Brooke with Blaine beside her, "okay.."

Spencer pulled out his notepad from his apron, "what would you guys like to eat and drink?" Victoria turns to Brooke, "what drink should i get?"

Brooke smiled, "oh, you should definitely get the chocolate milkshake, pops makes the best milkshakes," the seven of them nod their heads, "that is true,"

"so," Blaine leaned on his palm looking the best friends, "what are you guys talking about?" Samaria looked at her friends then towards Blaine, "we were talking about Spencer doing a kissing booth at school,"

Blaine frowned at for last sentence when he covered his frown with a small smile, "what's for the cause?" Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "uh,"

Spencer looked around his friends, "glee club," Spencer turns to Santana when he smiled at her, "yeah, the cause is for glee club,"

"well, that's a good idea," Mercedes, Kurt, Rachel and Maisy walked through the diner doors, "oh, hey,"

the four of them look at the eight of them who are staring back at them, "what are you guys doing here?" Kurt looked at his stepbrother, "we were bored, so we came here,"

Maisy, Rachel and Mercedes nod their heads, "well, do you guys want me to sing something?" the new directions who were in the diner nod their heads, "yeah, yeah!"

Spencer smiled, "okay, okay.." he rips the paper from the notepad putting onto the kitchen counter where pops was, "i'm gonna sing something,"

pops smiled at Spencer, "sing that new song, you were singing here earlier," Spencer nods his head, when he grabbed his accounting guitar from the back.

"ooh... ooh," Spencer smiled, "yeah..." Spencer comes towards his friends, "okay maybe i'm shy, but usually i speak my mind," Spencer smiled at his friends when everyone in the diner turned their heads towards Spencer.

"but by your side," Spencer leaned against Santana with a smile, "i'm tongue tied," Santana smiled back at Spencer, "sweaty palms, i turn red.."

the 9 of the new directions looked at Spencer, "you think i have no confidence," he strummed his guitar, "but i do, just not with you,"

8 of the new directions could tell that Spencer still loved Santana and that she loved him back, "now.."

the new directions smiled at Spencer, "i'm singing all the words i'm scared to say," Spencer looked at his friends, "yeah.."

"so forgive me," Spencer went onto his knees, when he goes back onto his feet, "if i'm doing this all wrong, i'm trying my best in this song is to tell you,"

"what can i do?" Spencer walls towards the piano, when everyone kept their eyes on Spencer, "i'm stuck on you,"

Spencer looked downwards, when he sits on top of the piano, "i'm hoping you feel what i do," pops smiled, when he gives the milkshakes to Victoria and Blaine, "cause i told mom about you, i told her what can i do?"

Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "i'm stuck on you," he looked around the diner, "and like the night sticks to the moon... girl, i'm stuck on you,"

"ahh,"

"ooh..." Santana and 8 of the new directions smiled at Spencer, "ooh... yeah.." Spencer put his guitar down, when he goes towards the new directions holding out roses for the new directions girls, "i'm stuck on you,"

pops diner went into a round of applause, as Spencer's cheek went red when the new directions girls hugged him, as Mike and Sean both playful punched their best friend arm, "that was awesome, dude,"

"i definitely think you can do that kissing booth," the new directions who were in the diner nod their heads, "Spence! Spence!"

***

Spencer went through with the kissing booth, as his booth stand was much more better than Finn's, as he had roses behind his counter, "thanks, Becky,"

Spencer pressed his lips to Becky's cheek, when she squealed, "wait.." Spencer went down grabbing a rose, when he hands it to Becky, "Happy Valentine's Day, Becky,"

Becky smoked dreamily at Spencer, "i love you," Spencer chuckled when Becky walked away from his booth, after she gave him 2 dollars.

"Mandy," Mandy puts 3 dollars onto the kissing booth counter, when she looked up at Spencer, "hey,"

Spencer leaned in when he kissed Mandy's cheek, when her cheeks go red, "Mandy, wait there a second," Spencer goes downwards, when he grabbed a rose for Mandy, "here,"

"uh," Mandy looked down at the rose, she held in her hands, "thanks," the timer on his counter buzzed, when Spencer held the roses in his hand.

when he goes around a corner when Spencer sees Quinn pulling onto Finn's jersey, when he turns to her, "i'm not kissing you again,"

Finn leaned on his counter when Spencer frowned, "what are you so afraid of?" Quinn looked at Finn, "leading you on, hurting my boyfriend, who's your twin brother,"

Quinn looked at Finn, "and i'm sure you could kick your ass, if we kiss," Finn looked at Quinn, "you're boyfriend's a boy,"

"a boy who will kick your butt, like the last time you two got into a fight," Finn shook his head, "no, i definitely won that," Quinn just shook her head, "no, you didn't, i remember we were dating for like 2 weeks, and you had a black eye,"

Spencer shook his head, when his jaw was clenched when he goes towards his locker, putting the roses in there, when he comes towards Finn, grabbing onto Finn's arm, "don't even think about it,"

Finn looked back at Spencer, "think about what?" Spencer looked at Finn, "don't you even dare think about kissing Quinn, she's my girlfriend!"

"your girlfriend? the one you haven't talked to since earlier when you ran out going after Santana," Spencer bit onto his lip, "i will punch you Finn, just stay away from Quinn,"

"don't you think she would jealous, that you're doing a kissing booth and giving girls roses?" Spencer clenched his jaw, "no, Quinn's not the jealous type, and she knows i love her,"

Spencer looked at Finn, "you took Santana away from me, when you knew that i still love her and now you're trying to take Quinn away from me," Finn frowned at Spencer, "i can't be happy, when you're always the one to ruin my relationships!"

Spencer walked away from Finn, when he breaths through his nose and out from his mouth.

***

"i saw it," Quinn looked at Spencer, "your guys faces, were, like, right up next to each other," Quinn looked at Spencer, "kissing distance,"

"what are these things?" Quinn let out a breath, "they're called records, people used to listen to music on them," Quinn looks one of the records, "i'm looking for a classic love song to sing to you for our assignment,"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "because despite you're confusion about the matter, you're the only guy i'm ever within kissing distance of,"

Spencer looked at Quinn, "okay," Quinn furrowed her eyebrows, "what about you? you're doing a kissing booth, and then you're giving girls roses,"

Spencer frowned, "but i'm not actually kissing them on the lips, i'm kissing them on their cheeks," Quinn shook her head, "i don't understand you, Spence, you confuse, one minute you love me, and then the next minute you're running after Santana,"

Spencer held onto Quinn's hands, "i said i was sorry about that," Quinn sighed, "i know you are, i know you're trying to be the best boyfriend for me,"

Spencer sighed, "answer me this, then, why haven't you kissed Finn at his booth yet?" Quinn looked at Spencer, "okay, first you're all up in my business for kissing Finn, and now you're pissed at me for not kissing.."

"it's just odd," Spencer frowned, "something seems fishy, like you've already kissed him behind my back, but i know you wouldn't do that," Quinn let out a chuckle, "this is insane,"

"shh!"

Spencer looked at Quinn, "everyone thinks i'm dumb," Quinn frowned at Spencer, "not... everyone," Spencer half smiled at Quinn, "but... but i'm not, at least... not about you,"

Quinn let out a breath, "you play it cool, but you're ambitious, you like being Queen Bee, like how i like being the running back, and you think being with Star Quarterback Finn is going to put you up there, when actually i'm putting you up there already,"

Quinn stared at Spencer's blue eyes, "i'm pretty, but i ain't dumb," Quinn looked at Spencer, "fine, right after glee rehearsal, i'm kissing Finn,"

"okay," Spencer looks at Quinn, "and what happens if Santana comes to my booth, are you going to get mad at me or not?"

Quinn looked at her boyfriend, "we just need to learn how to trust each other," Spencer nods his head, when he put his hand onto her cheek, when his danity finger go across Quinn's bottom lip.

"i love you," Quinn nods her head at Spencer, "i love you too, Spence," Spencer smiled when he moved his finger away from Quinn's bottom lip, when they both lean in and kiss each other.

***

"your hand fits mine, like it's made just for me," Spencer looked at Quinn, when he sat on stools with Sam, Mike, Puck and Sean in front of the new directions as Spencer had his guitar in his hands along with Puck, "but bear this mind, it was meant to be,"

Quinn smiled at her boyfriend, "and i'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, and it all makes sense to me.." Spencer strummed his guitar, when the five of them smile at their girlfriends.

Sam looked at the new directions, "i know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile," Samaria smiled at her boyfriend, "you've never loved your stomach or thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine,"

"but i'll love them endlessly!" the new directions clapped their hands, "and i won't let these little things.."

the five of them look at their girlfriends when they sing together, "slip out of my mouth, but if i do, it's you," Sam, Mike and Sean point at their girlfriends who sat beside each other.

"oh, it's you," Spencer smiled when him and Puck strum their guitar, "they add up to, i'm in love with you, and all these little things,"

"you can't go to bed without a cup of tea," Mike looked at the new directions who eyes were wide, "and maybe that reason that you you talk in your sleep, and all of those conversations are the secrets that i keep,"

Brooke smiled proudly at her boyfriend, "though it makes no sense to me," Sean looked at Micaela, "i know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape,"

Mr Schuester smiled at the five boys, "you never want to know how much you weight, you still have to squeeze in your jeans,"

Micaela chuckled, "but you're perfect to me.." the new directions smile at the five boys, "and i won't let these little things,"

"slip out of my mouth, but if i do, it's you," the new directions look towards the five boys girlfriends, when Finn frowned, "it's you, they add up to, i'm in love with you, and all these little things,"

Puck smirked, "you'll never love yourself as much i as i love you," Quinn and the new directions eyes widened, "and youll never treat yourself right darlin but i want you too,"

"if i let you know i'm here for you," Puck points at Lauren, "maybe you'll love yourself like i love you, oh.."

Spencer looked at the new directions, "and i won't let these little things," the four of them smile at Spencer, "slip out of my mouth, 'cause if i do, it's you, oh, it's you,"

"they add up to, and i'm love with you, and all these little things," the five girls had tears in their eyes, "and i won't let these little things,"

the five of them look at their girlfriends when they sing together, "slip out of my mouth, but if i do, it's you," Sam, Mike and Sean point at their girlfriends who sat beside each other.

"oh, it's you," Spencer smiled when him and Puck stop strumming their guitars, "they add up to, i'm in love with you, and all these little things,"

"whoo!" Quinn stood up, going towards Spencer, wrapped her arms around Spencer's tanned neck, "i love you so much,"

Spencer put his head into Quinn's shoulder, when he lightly kissed Quinn's shoulder, when he put his hands either side of her face when he stared down at her hazel green eyes.

when he pushed his lips against Quinn's when they both close their eyes, smiling into the kiss when Mr Schuester coughed loudly as Spencer and Quinn pulled apart, "wow, that was amazing, guys,"

Mr Schuester stood in between the five boys when Quinn smiled at her boyfriend when Finn frowned at Quinn, "i'd give that a 10 out of 10, all the way!"

***

Spencer hands another cheerio a rose, as she walked away from Spencer's booth, when Rachel comes towards Spencer, putting down a dollar, "uh, what are you doing here?"

"i'm here to kiss you to raise money for the glee club," Spencer sighed, when he leaned in and kissed Rachel's cheek, as he put the closed label onto his kissing booth when he looks down and grabs her present and a rose, "here,"

"what's this?"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "uh, i got it for you before i started dating and i never got the chance to give it to you,"

Rachel opened the bracelet box when she smiled, as she saw a star on the bracelet, "wow, Spence," Rachel looked at Spencer, when he helps Rachel put on the bracelet.

Spencer looked at Rachel, "you're a real star," Rachel looked down at her bracelet, "and you need to shine,"

Rachel looked up at Spencer, "just because i can't be with you right now, it doesn't mean i don't believe in you,"

"thank you, Spence," Spencer nods his head when Rachel walked past him, as Spencer looked to see Artie, standing with Mason and Mike, "hey,"

Spencer looked at the three of them, "sup," Artie fist bumped Spencer, "what you guys talking about?" Mike looked at Spencer, "i'm helping Artie and Mason think of a song to sing/dance to Brittany and Tina,"

Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "why don't you sing Pretty Young Thing, by MJ," Artie smirked at Spencer, "the King of pop, thanks Spence,"

***

"ooh-ooh.."

Artie and Mason sang and dance in front of the new directions, "i want to love you," Artie smiled, "P.Y.T.."

"pretty young thing," Artie points at Brittany, who sat beside Spencer and Micaela, "you need some lovin',"

Artie controlled Mason's dancing, when Mason stood up smirking at Tina, "T.L.C,"

"tender loving care," Artie smiled at Mason, "and i'll take you there," Artie smiled at Brittany, "girl, i'll take you there,"

"pretty young thing, ooh.." Mason danced beside Artie, "you make me sing," Artie let out deep breaths, "pretty young things, repeat after me,"

Artie comes towards Brittany, "sing, na, na, na.." the new directions smiled, "na, na, na.." Artie smiled, "na, na, na, na..."

"na, na, na, na..." the new directions smiled at the two boys, "sing, na, na, na.." the new directions looked st Mason's dance moves, "na, na, na.."

"na, na, na, na, na, na..." Artie looked at Brittany, "oh... take me there," Mason danced in front of Artie, "hoo.."

"hoo-oo-oo..." the new directions smiled, "P.Y.T," Artie motions for Brittany to stand up, "oh, baby.."

"T.L.C.."

"oh, baby.." Brittany falls into Artie's lap, when he wrapped his arms around Brittany's waist, "that's my man and his legs don't work,"

the new directions clapped their hands, "tenderoni!" Tina looked at Mason, "i'm so in love, i may just start crying,"

Mason smiled at his girlfriend, "aw.." he kissed her lips when Mike and Spencer turned to each other when Mason and Artie were smiling at their girlfriends.

***

"what's that?" Santana looked at Spencer, "it's a receipt," Spencer looked at Santana's necklace, "i went to Jared, you can reimburse me, we'll have dinner at breadsticks,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "and then we can consider this settled," Spencer sighed, "um, no, and consider what settled?"

Santana looked at Spencer, "look, you made your point, i'm still in love with you and that i'm sort of a bitch," Santana looked at Spencer's blue eyes, "but i'm willing to change, just for you and i won't tell Quinn to look out for any more lizard babies,"

"i heard that," Quinn looked at Spencer, who was biting onto his lip, "don't make me fight you again, Santana,"

Spencer scratched his neck, "this is not going to be good," Santana looked at Quinn, "hello, Quinn," Quinn looked at Santana, "you are a beautiful person,"

"uh, thank you?" Santana looked at Quinn, "now, get out of my way, please, a-fores i ends you,"

Quinn shook her head, "you don't wanna do that," Santana let out a chuckle, "but, you see, i... i sort do,"

Quinn started fighting Santana, when she pushed Santana into the lockers beside Spencer, when Santana half frowned at Spencer who just stood there when Quinn throws Santana into the lockers again.

"hey!" Coach Beiste looked at Quinn, "knock it off!" Spencer looked at Quinn, when he looked at Santana, who had a cut on her cheek, "Quinn, you hurt her,"

"Spencer," Coach Beiste looked at her football team captain, "can you take Santana to the nurse's office, she has a cut on her cheek,"

"okay," Spencer holds onto Santana's waist, when Spencer put Santana over his shoulder, when he makes his way towards the nurse's office to see no-one in there, "okay,"

Spencer sets down Santana, "where's the alcohol bandages," he looks through some drawers, when he grabbed the alcohol putting it onto some tissue when Spencer looked at Santana, "this is going to hurt,"

he puts the presses the tissue onto Santana's cut when she winced as she squeezed Spencer's hand, "San, you know you shouldn't of done that, she hurted your pretty face,"

Santana shrugs her shoulders, "it's okay, it'll go away eventually," Spencer rubbed Santana's cheek, "i have to go back to my booth, but i'll see you at glee club?"

Santana nods her head, "yeah, i'm just gonna take a nap," Spencer nods his head when he pressed his lips against Santana's forehead.

***

"fireworks,"

Spencer looked at Rachel, when she comes back towards him, "meet me tomorrow, at my house,"

Spencer nods his head when Rachel walked away from him, when Spencer's eyes widened, "i-i just kissed Rachel Berry,"

Santana comes towards Spencer, "hi," she puts 4 dollars onto his counter when Quinn comes towards them, "wait, hold on,"

"i want to see this," Santana looked at Quinn, "pervert?" Spencer shook his head with a small smile on his face, "i'm his girlfriend, and don't make me hurt you again Santana,"

Santana raised her hands when Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Quinn when she bit onto her lip.

Spencer leans in along with Santana, when Quinn watched the two of them with a frown on her face, "satisfied?"

Quinn nods her head at her boyfriend, when Spencer hands Quinn white roses when he gave Santana a red rose, "yeah, i'll see you in glee club,"

Quinn wiped Spencer's lips, when she pressed her lips against Spencer's, when she puts the white roses onto his counter as Spencer held onto Quinn's waist as they were kissing in front of Santana.

***

Spencer was kissing Quinn's neck, as she closed her eyes smiling into Spencer's shoulder, "i love you,"

"i love you too," Spencer kissed Quinn's neck again, when Spencer sees Rachel come into the choir room when he half smiled at her when Rachel goes past him with a bright smile on her face, "fireworks,"

***

Santana wiped her lips when she kissed Wes, as she came out of the nurse's office, coming towards Spencer.

when he was about to hand someone a rose when Santana grabbed the back of his neck, and kissed him, her tongue moving around in his mouth when Spencer closed his eyes when he pulled away from Santana, "whoa, whoa,"

"sorry about that," Spencer's eyes ranked over Santana's sexy nurse outfit, "i just couldn't help myself, you're just so hot.."

Santana ran her fingers through Spencer's hair, "i hope i don't have anything," Santana grabbed the back of Spencer's neck, when she pushed her lips onto Spencer's again, "hmm,"

"wait, what?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "Santana?!" Santana just walked away from Spencer with a smirk on her face.

***

Spencer bit onto his lip, when he looked around the hallway when someone pulls him into the janitor closet, "r-Rachel?"

Rachel smiled up at Spencer, "hi," Rachel looked at Spencer, "where were you?" Spencer bit onto his lip, "i was with Quinn at her house,"

"did you-" Spencer shook his head, "no, we were just kissing," Rachel nods her head, "Rachel, you know this is making me a cheater? the thing that hurt Finn so badly,"

Rachel shook her head, "i don't love Finn anymore, after we kissed i felt fireworks," Spencer leaned downwards when he pressed his lips against Rachel's.

Finn looked at Quinn, "when you really love someone, you'd do anything to keep them safe," Quinn looked back at Finn, "i love Spencer, i love your twin brother,"

"he's the best thing that has happened to me after i gave Beth for adoption," Finn shook his head, "no, you don't, or else you wouldn't of have come,"

"no, Finn, i'm in love with your twin brother," Finn looked at Quinn, "he's still not over Santana, you know that right? he still has the picture of them together on his bedside table,"

Quinn shook her head, "no, he doesn't, i have been in his bedroom, i'm not going to break up with Spencer," Finn nods his head, "okay,"

"do you think you can love two people at one time?" Rachel looked up at Spencer, who was kissing her cheeks, "not totally,"

Rachel looked at Spencer, "you have to choose, eventually," Spencer shook his head, "not yet," Spencer looked at Rachel's lips when he leaned in and kissed her, as he held onto her waist.

***

"well, we did it," Spencer coughed into his jumper, "we kissed every girl in this school, and i raised $324 for the glee club," Spencer half smiled.

when he coughed again into his jumper, "and i raised $550 for the glee club," Spencer and Finn hand the money to Mr Schuester, "all right, Spencer, Finn,"

Rachel frowned at Spencer, "thanks," Mr Schuester looked at them, "that'll pay three quarters for a ticket to nationals,"

"so.." Mr Schuester pats Spencer's back, "still a long way to go," the new directions clapped their hands when Spencer took a seat beside Quinn and Santana, "all right?"

"okay," Quinn leaned forwards, "now i believe it's time to hear what the world's greatest love song means to Ms Tina Cohen-Chang,"

"come on up," Spencer lightly clapped his hands when Spencer turned to Santana, "whoo!" Spencer put his head on Santana's shoulder.

"what's the matter with Spence?" Mike and Sean shrugged their shoulders at Maisy and Mercedes, who were watching Spencer cough into his jumper sleeve.

"is anyone else hot?" Mr Schuester looked at Finn, "it's really stuffy in here," Tina stood in front of the new directions, looking st Mason, "this is for you, Mason, Happy Valentine's Day,"

"go," Spencer pushed Mason towards his girlfriend when Mason leaned near Tina, "okay, wow, that was.... powerful,"

"i love you, Mason Chang," Mr Schuester looked at the new directions, "almost too powerful,"

Finn rubbed his hands against his trousers, "Mr Schue, can i be excused? i don't feel well," Quinn looked at Mr Schuester, "me, either, i feel sick,"

"let me guess," Santana looked at Quinn, "you have a sore throat, and your glands are swollen," Spencer frowned, "and you're feverish,"

"yeah, yeah," Finn nods his head, "which is why i need to go to the nurse," Santana looked at Finn, "it sounds like you have mono, otherwise knows as the kissing disease,"

Spencer looked at Quinn over Santana, "but you know what really helps spreads it? a little tongue," Spencer bit onto his lip, when he realised that Santana had kissed him with tongue.

"which is weird, because it sounds like Quinn here," Santana points at Quinn, "has it, too," Spencer looked at Rachel when she just shrugged her shoulders at Spencer, "i was there when they kissed, it was just a peck,"

"so," Quinn looked at Spencer, "how about we stop talking about tonguing, and Finn and i go to nurse?" Spencer frowned, "yeah, cause that's what you would love to do,"

"you know what?" Santana looked at Quinn and Finn, "i think that is a capital idea!" Santana waved at Finn and Quinn, when the two of them went out of the choir room door.

Spencer leaned his head against Santana's shoulder again, "don't leave me," Santana frowned at Spencer, "i won't,"

***

"i'm not done with us yet," Quinn let out a breath when she looks at Finn, "you have to stop, nothing can happen between us, because i love Spencer, and you figure out what's going on with you and Rachel,"

Finn sat up, "but.. nothing's... nothing going on with me and Rachel," Quinn looked at Finn, "all i know is that when i don't catch you staring at me, you're staring at her,"

"it's the same with Spencer, when i don't catch him staring at me, he's staring at Santana," Quinn leaned back onto her bed, "but i can't lose him to Santana, not again,"

***

"cause there's a spark in you, you just gotta ignite the light, and let it shine, just own the night, like the Fourth of July,"

"cause, baby, you're a firework," Spencer stared at Rachel with a smile playing on his lips, "come on, show 'em what you're worth,"

"boom, boom, boom.. even brighter than the moon, moon, moon..." Spencer sat down beside Rachel in breadstix when he wrapped his arm around Rachel's waist.

he pulled Rachel into his chest when he pressed his lips against her forehead when Mercedes, Brooke, Mike and Maisy were behind them, "mind if we join you?"

Rachel put a hand to her heart when Spencer lightly chuckled, "we would love that," Spencer bro hugged Mike when he sat down beside Brooke and Mercedes with Maisy on Rachel and Spencer's side.

"testing, one, two, three,"

Kurt tapped the microphone, "test... testing, one, two, three," Rachel waved at Kurt when Kurt smiled at his stepbrother and their friends, "all right,"

"so, Happy Valentine's Day, everybody," Spencer smiled at Kurt, "for those of your breadstix patrons who done know who i am," Spencer smiled when he sees the warblers going into their places.

Kurt smiled, "i'm Kurt Hummel, and welcome to my first ever lonely hearts club dinner," Spencer smiled at Rachel, "whether you are single with hope, or madly in love,"

Santana looked at Spencer, who holding Rachel in his arms, "and are because i forced you to come out and support me," the new directions smiled at Kurt, "sit back and enjoy,"

"and to all the singles out there," Kurt looked at Rachel and his stepbrother, "this is our year," Rachel looked down at her bracelet what Spencer had given her.

Kurt moves away from the microphone when he comes and stands beside David, "how can i tell you? i can't explain.."

"the feeling's plain to me," Blaine smiled, "you about my loved one? say, can't you see?" the warblers smiled, "ah, he gave me more, hoe can i tell.."

"he gave it all to me.." Blaine smirked, "you about..say, can't you see? my loved one?" the warblers bobbed their heads, "you'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs-"

Blaine moves down the step when he looked at the couples, "bum, bum, bum..ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh," Blaine looked at Sean and Micaela with a bright smile on his face when Victoria smiled at her twin brother.

Blaine smiled at Brittany and Artie, "but i look around me and i see it isn't so, oh, no.." him and Blaine walked behind Rachel's and Mercedes's booth where he smiled at Spencer, "some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs,"

"ah, ah, ahh.." the warblers smiled at their captain, "and what's wrong with that?"

Blaine comes towards Spencer, Rachel, Mercedes, Mike, Brooke and Maisy again smiling at them, "i'd like to know..cause here i go again.."

"here i go.." the warblers harmonised behind them, "again.."

"ba, ba, ba, ba-duh!" Blaine stood beside Kurt, "bah.." the warblers, Blaine move side to side, "i love you.."

"la-la, la-la, la, la.." Blaine smiled, "i love you.." the warblers went to their sides, "la-la, la-la, la, la..ah, dah.."

"love doesn't come in a minute.." Blaine stood in front of Lauren and Puckerman, "doesn't come in a minute,"

Blaine went towards Santana, "sometimes it doesn't come at all," Santana's smile fell, "doesn't come at all.." Spencer looked at his ex girlfriend over Rachel.

Spencer rolls his blue eyes when he sees Wes going towards Santana smiling at her, "i only know that when i'm in it.."

"only know when i'm in it.."

"isn't it silly? at all.." Blaine shook his head, "no, it isn't silly.." the warblers smiled, "at all.."

"love isn't silly at all," Blaine stood Kurt when he sang, "not at all.."

"bah, bah, bada, bada, dah.." the warblers patted Blaine's shoulder, "da, ba-ba, bada, bah.." Santana hugged Wes, "ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh,"

Kurt hugs Mercedes, Spencer, Brooke and Rachel, "i love you.." Kurt does a heart gesture towards his friends when he put his finger to his lips, "do, do, do, do.."

"i love you.." the warblers crowded around Blaine, "ahh, how can i tell you about.."

"he gave it all to me.." Nick, Jeff and Thad smirked, "say, can't you see?" Nick covered Kurt's eyes, "my loved one?"

"i can't explain.." Santana turned towards Spencer, "how.." Sam leaned into Samaria's chair when he pressed his lips to Samaria's cheek, "the feeling's plain to me, can i tell you about.."

"my loved one?" Spencer smiled at his friends, "say, can't you see?" the warblers moved away, "ba, ba, bada, ba, ba, ba, ba-ba, bada, ba.."

"bah, bah!"

{Season 2, Episode 12: "Silly Love Songs"}

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

44.7K 1.3K 13
So Finn had asked the older kids to come and help him prep the glee kids for Sectionals and, of course, everyone was on board. "All right, do you rea...
39.5K 1.2K 17
What if Sue Sylvester's niece came to Ohio? What if she meets the Unholy Trio glee unholy trinity x female oc
804 50 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...
2.7K 85 18
Glee Club. The lowest of the low at McKinley High. Jack Andrews the schools golden boy joins all because of a plan. Behind his golden boy image, is a...