SuperHumans (2yeon X Twice)

بواسطة 2yeonFan

In a world where powers are a common thing. Yoo Jeongyeon, age 17 years old. Best friend with Jihyo. Her pow... المزيد

Powers
Backstory
The Facility and hope
Hope
Fame and attention
The Academy
The Academy (2)
Enemy
Monster
Calm
Not a chapter
Charts
Karma
Friends?
Family name
Announcement
New Book Title !!!!!!!
Cold
Cold part 2
Question?
Skills
Warm
Special
Friends with Benefits
.........
Weird
Background
The Past
The Plan
Helping
Unexpected
Game
Unknown
Learn
Emotion
Changes
The Cube

The Lesson

872 49 38
بواسطة 2yeonFan

The sounds of bones cracking. People screaming for their life. Blood dripping and their flesh torn apart. Metals bending and tearing. It keeps on repeating the images. It was new. It wasn't like any other. Then I heard voices calling me. It sounds familiar. Her soft voice woke me.

Jeongyeon's POV

Someone shook me trying to woke me up. Another nightmare again as I gasp for air and sit up straight. I tried to calm myself. It was the worst nightmare that I have ever felt. Those sounds was horrific.

"Hey you okay?" I felt a grip on my left arm.

I turned and saw that the door was already open and Nayeon was gripping at my hand. I look around her the others were watching from behind.

"Here." Jihyo handed me a hand cloth to wipe my sweat.

I was sweating so much that my t shirt is wet. I quickly went out of the car with my bag and push them aside. I walk and walk without turning back. I didn't know why I did it. But I just continue to walk to the classroom without them.

I opened the door and see Momo sleeping at her desk. I went to my desk and try to calm myself. I have never seen that nightmare before. It was more terrifying than yesterday. Those screamings and cracking.

It was like they were crushed by a very powerful force. And the blood dripping from them. It was like a thriller movie but worse. I sweated more from thinking about it. Because What if it was created by me? I rest my head on the desk.

Trying to clear my mind. When someone tapped on my shoulder. I didn't get up. Instead I ignored it and keep my head down. As those those voices keeps on ringing to my ears. The sound was so horrific it made my hand curled up. The voices was overpowering me.

Nayeon's POV

We arrived at the school and went out. When I noticed that Jeongyeon was a sleep. She was sleeping peacefully until her facial expression change.

She was frightened by something and she started to sweat hard, is she having nightmares? On a day? That's just plain weird. Jihyo tried calling her to wake her up. But she wouldn't budge.

She keeps on sweating and breathing hard. I got out from the car and quickly went to her side of the car and open the door. I thought she needed some fresh air. It keeps on getting worse as she is shaking in her seat.

And all we can do is watch because we don't know what to do. Maybe she's having a seizure but Jihyo said that it's not the case. So I started to shake her lightly and called her name.

"Jeongyeon, hey Jeongyeon. It's okay. Wake up! Please." I said that with a calm voice or otherwise she'll woke up in panic. And who would've thought she actually woke up.

She was gasping for air as she woke up. I grip her hand because to be honest I was scared. But I tried to keep it cool.

"Hey you okay?" I said to her.

She look around at the others. Jihyo gave her a hand cloth so she can wipe off her sweats. I feel concerned for her. What really happened to her that makes her have nightmares like this? I question myself. Out of nowhere she just went out and leave us, pushing us aside.

I was about to call her name when Jihyo stopped me. "Just leave her. Let her calm down. Sorry for that. She's always like that." Jihyo said that looking down.

I can see that she's concerned about her. Not just her but me also. I really wanted to hug her and let her whine to me. No no no Nayeon stop what are you thinking.

I then walk leaving the others. Towards the classroom. Leaving the others confused. "Wow she just change back to her peacock form again." Mina said which made the others chuckled and followed her from behind.

Jihyo then walk first to the classroom passing through me. I felt Sana and Mina presence as they catched up to me.

"Soooo, you care for her huh?" Sana said while nudging to my elbow and smirk to me.

Mina giggles "Ohh I guess our little peacock is in love." She said while caressing through my chin. They kept on teasing me until we reach the classroom door.

I open the door to see Jihyo comforting Jeongyeon whose head is resting on the table. Momo on the other hand is sleeping on her desk. Aish that pig. All of us went to comfort her as Momo woke up and join us. She hugged Jeongyeon's shoulder.

I felt hurt seeing her like that and I can't do anything about it. Jihyo told us to sit at our desk. The others went back without me. I didn't leave instead I stood there waiting for her to get up. Jihyo convince me to go back so I have no choice but to obey.

Jeongyeon's POV

"Hey Jeongie! What was that about? Why did walk away? Is everything okay?" Jihyo was concerned of me.

They all are. I can feel their presence around me. Watching me with their eyes. I heard noises coming from behind my desk. It was Momo I heard her yawning beside my desk.

"Oh you guys finally arrived? Took you long." Momo said, stretching her arms.

I heard her footsteps coming towards my desk. My head is still down by the way. I still don't know what to do.

"Eh, is something wrong?" She added hugging my shoulder.

"It's okay Momo. Jeongyeon is just not in the mood for history class. You can go and sit at your desk. You guys too." Jinyo convinced them.

All of them went back to their seat. Except for one. It was Nayeon I could still smell her perfume at the front of my desk. It smells sweet and fresh like a cherry blossom tree. Enough to keep me calm.

"You too Nayeon. I'll handle her." Jihyo whispered but I heard it.

She groaned and leave. "Whatever not like she's important or anything." She added while going to her sit.

Well ouch that hurts. Just a minute ago she was concerned of me now she's being a peacock again. What.an.ass. Better think about it TWICE. (Momo's solo)

Jihyo sat beside me and patted my back trying to keep me calm. The bell rang and the teacher came and started the class. It was history class. The worst class for me. Since all they talk about in the history class. It's about the well known powerful family in The world.

How they handle their powers. What their powers are. What did they do. That's the kind of history class we have. It's weird because we never seem to study about Korea's history more than we study the well knowns. That's what makes us different.

Nayeon's POV

Yes it's my favorite class, History class. Why? Well because in this universe. The history class are about the well known powerful family in The world. I always like it because it's fascinating. Learning about SuperHumans from around the world and realize that you're not alone.

When you know your family is one of the well known ones. Yes, The Im family name is there. Because of all the good deeds we made. There is also Mina, Sana and Momo's family they are known to be pretty rare and powerful in Japan. All of our families names are there.

I'm curious about Jeongyeon's and Jihyo's family tho. Maybe Jihyo's is Mr Park's cousin since their family names the same. But Jeongyeon I never know. In fact she never mentioned it when she introduced herself. Well all I know is the Parks are pretty powerful too.

That's why their names are here. We basically have learned about each other's family. And that's what makes me love history more. Because my family can be mentioned everyday. It feels like I've known them for years. We learned about my family last year. It's part of the curriculum.

That's what makes me cocky in this class. Fun fact I was thinking of majoring in history because of how much I like learning about other SuperHumans.

And because I can learn more about my family. I never failed once in this class because I literally read an entire history book in The library if I want like reading a novel. Since I'm that fascinated by history.

I can spend ours binging on history books on the dorm. Call me a geek for history. I'm like the Indiana Jones here. Well the less smarter and more powerful version of Indiana Jones and less adventurous.

"Morning class." The teacher greeted us and we bowed to her and sit down.

"Well I heard you guys have a new students." Jeongyeon and Jihyo stand up and bowed.

"No need to introduce yourself I already know. Well let me introduce myself then. I'm Ms Yoona, your history and home room teacher." She introduce herself and signal them both to sit down.

That is Ms Yoona. She and Ms Suzy the math teacher on our year are the prettiest teachers in our school. They're such a goddess. Ms Yoona's powers are hypnotism. She can hypnotize any student who are out of control and calm them.

The next thing you know you'll woke up in detention. She's really nice and smart. I've been waiting for the third year to come because that means I'll be teach by her.

"Alright class. Let's start our lesson! Let us begin by the topic for this year."

In our history class. There are only one main family name to learn for every year and 4 supportive one every 3 months. That's how unique it is. We only learn about Korea's history in elementary school.

Ms Yoona started writing on the whiteboard with her marker. Writing the family name topic for our year.

"Well class this year, you're going to learn about. The Yoo family."

The Yoo family never heard of them. I've read almost every history books in the library but never did they mention about the Yoo's. I heard someone cough coming from the desk beside me. It was Jeongyeon she was surprised and confused but it change to serious mode all of the sudden.

I thought she's wasn't in the mood for history class. Well I guess she's interested in it. Jihyo too they whisper to each other and look at the board as Ms Yoona started explaining.

Jeongyeon's POV

"The Yoo family." Ms Yoona told us.

I choked on my own saliva as I heard her mentioning, my family name. This can't be. Why is my family name here? I thought only the powerful family get mentioned in the history class. As much as I hate history.

I always gets fascinated by it. That's why I wasn't surprised to see the amount of powerful kids here. Because most of their parents wanted them to study about their family here rather than explain it themselves.

Jihyo was shocked too. "Jeong isn't that-"I cutted her.

"Yeah my family name." We were whispering so no one can listen to us.

I can't believe it's my family name. Being the topic of the rest of my semester. There's a pros and cons here. Pros are I can learn more about my family history. Cons are I have to relive my past.

"Alright class open to page 7 and we'll start from there."

Page 7 was consistent of a picture of the family tree of the Yoo family. They were pretty small and not much.

"As you can see in the picture is the family tree of The Yoo family." Ms Yoona showed us.

"They are a pretty small family. Since the Yoo's can only birth one child." She shows the family tree on a projector that's projected to the whiteboard.

"Now The Yoo's are known to be a very superior SuperHumans. Because each of them have a different kind of powers that are very very powerful and dangerous.They are known to be super powerful back then and until now." Ms Yoona stop as Nayeon raised her hand for a question.

"What is it Nayeon?" She put her hand down.

"I've read every history books in the library Ms Yoona but I never came across The Yoo name before." I look at her.

My mouth opened when I heard her mention the library. A girl like her spending time reading history books in the library. What a weird thing. Guess she really likes history huh.

"Well Nayeon, It's because there are no more records of the Yoo's family anymore in Korea. And no one is still alive to tell the story or even wrote a autobiography about them." Ms Yoona stated all of the students were confused at her statement and me I was devastated.

So they don't have any records of my family anymore. "And why is that Ms?" Nayeon added another question.

Ms Yoona smiled and zoom to the last part of the family tree. In it was the name of my mom and dad with the branch with question marks on it.

"As you can see Nayeon, their last family heirlooms ends at Mr Chang Joon and her wife. Until this day we still don't know if they have a child or not. That's why it has question marks." She stated and continue.

"What makes them superior is because they always produce new powers from their new born heirloom."

New powers? So that means, the incident when I froze the time. That was my new power. Jihyo and the others are fascinated by it. Jihyo was impressed about my family.

Ms Yoona was cut off again because of Nayeon. This kid has a lot of questions. "Ms Yoona, I just read the whole history of them and I never seen any more activity from them over the past few years." She stated that shockes all of the students including Ms Yoona.

Wow she really read it that fast. I'm getting nervous what if they find out that I'm one of it. But it's impossible. Right?

"Well Nayeon, I'm impressed by your history skill-" Nayeon grin hearing her compliment.

Shouldn't have given a peacock a praise as her friends sighed looking at her being cocky. "I am supposed to explain why later but if you want to know then why not." She type something on her laptop and an article shows up.

When I saw it I was stunned in the spot.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

178K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...
22.7K 1.2K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...
You and Me بواسطة Uno

قصص الهواة

212K 6.3K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
163K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...